Jump to content

Racist black activist Angela Davis discovers her descendants were on the Mayflower and actually own SLAVES


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Good lord...whatever dear...

You Libbies sure are good at having selective common sense.

Too bad you are so clueless when it comes to what slavery actually is.

 

Also that you think sex with 14 year olds is OK as long as you can coerce their so called consent.

Edited by Aristides
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Aristides said:

You don't bother to research anything past a headline. Jefferson took Hemings to Paris when she was 14. Today he would be guilty of statutory rape. Do you really think a 14 year old slave girl, daughter of a slave mother and white master would be able to stand up to an important government official and say no? Someone who had the power of life and death over her? Hey girl, you can come up to the big house and live with the man or live in a shack and spend your life doing field work. Then again, I might just sell you to someone else. Slaves had no more standing under the law than barn animals.

If he really loved the woman and she loved him, he would have freed her so she could stay of her own free will.

For the record, Southern states prohibited almost every way of setting slaves free, and she would have almost nowhere to go due to lack of literally anyone in Virginia who wanted to give a single black woman a job. Marrying her was not an option due to social status. That's not racist, that's just a fact.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

You ever seen a documentary called "Slavery by Another Name"?

The point is, brutal treatment of blacks did NOT END with Slavery. Not by a long shot.

Ever heard of LYNCHING? It was common through the '50s in some areas here.

Are you aware that the horrible practice of slavery was not just inflicted on black people?

Facts about slavery never mentioned in school | Thomas Sowell - YouTube

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Are you aware that the horrible practice of slavery was not just inflicted on black people?

Facts about slavery never mentioned in school | Thomas Sowell - YouTube

 

Sure. Are you aware that black people were enslaved here A LOT LONGER and in LARGER NUMBERS than any other group?

AFAIK no other group continued to be treated like 2nd class citizens LONG AFTER they were freed. Perhaps Native Americans excepted. But I KNOW that black people have been highly discouraged if not outright denied their right to vote through the '50s in some areas. 

Check out the documentary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Of course it wasn't always about race but it definitely was by Europeans in the Americas.

I think it was more about who was the most vulnerable more than skin colour. Black Africans enslaved other black Africans. Whites enslaved whites, Asians enslaved Asians, Indigenous people enslaved other indigenous people. There was a pattern. I have more trust in someone like Thomas Sowell than a hard ass radical like Angela Davis.

The Biggest Lie About Slavery | Thomas Sowell - YouTube

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I think it was more about who was the most vulnerable more than skin colour. Black Africans enslaved other black Africans. Whites enslaved whites, Asians enslaved Asians, Indigenous people enslaved other indigenous people. There was a pattern. I have more trust in someone like Thomas Sowell than a hard ass radical like Angela Davis.

The Biggest Lie About Slavery | Thomas Sowell - YouTube

 

Nope. Europeans justified the enslavement of blacks and indians on the basis that they were less than human, otherwise they could not have rationalized it as Christians.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

Too bad you are so clueless when it comes to what slavery actually is.

 

Also that you think sex with 14 year olds is OK as long as you can coerce their so called consent.

Too bad you're too dense to reason past your precious little feelings.

I think times change. With them...social behavior. It's a historical phenomenon you apparently don't know about.

I also think you're being stupid...but that's hardly new so...ya...there's that.

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

What I said stands. You think it is OK for a man with the power of life or death over a 14 year old slave girl can claim sexual relations with them is consensual. I'm gob smacked that you insist on holding on to such a claim. What century do you live in?

You're too stupid to gobsmack a crepe.

You conveniently ignore (which is why everybody calls you IGNORANT) the fact that your DEMOCRAT PARTY of the 18th and 19th Centuries considered black slaves to be the PROPERTY of their WHITE DEMOCRAT slave owners. Rape laws protecting young black girls DIDN'T EXIST BACK THEN.

Are you so fcking STUPID that you think there was was such a thing as the laws we have to day BACK IN THE 19TH CENTURY?

You REALLY ARE THAT FCKING STUPID. Your wonderful ROE V WADE was  based on the Dred Scott Decision so you are as pro SLAVE as the rest of you fcking left wing hypocrites.

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Aristides said:

You don't bother to research anything past a headline. Jefferson took Hemings to Paris when she was 14. Today he would be guilty of statutory rape. Do you really think a 14 year old slave girl, daughter of a slave mother and white master would be able to stand up to an important government official and say no? Someone who had the power of life and death over her? Hey girl, you can come up to the big house and live with the man or live in a shack and spend your life doing field work. Then again, I might just sell you to someone else. Slaves had no more standing under the law than barn animals.

If he really loved the woman and she loved him, he would have freed her so she could stay of her own free will.

You apparently do not know how to research THE FCKING LAW.

Jefferson did not commit statutory rape because the law didn't exist back then. For that matter, SLAVE OWNERS were not breaking the law because the RIGHT WING LINCOLN EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION and the RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN 13TH AMENDMENT had not been passed into law yet. You don't get to just go back in time and hold people accountable for crimes that do not exist on the books.

Ulysses S. Grant would have been thrown in prison today for cocaine use. Guess what. Cocaine wasn't illegal back in his time.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

What I said stands. You think it is OK for a man with the power of life or death over a 14 year old slave girl can claim sexual relations with them is consensual. I'm gob smacked that you insist on holding on to such a claim. What century do you live in?

It's ONLY according to what the LAW says. According to the LEFT WING DEMOCRAT PARTY LAWS, that 14 year old girl was considered the physical property of DEMOCRAT THOMAS JEFFERSON, no different from farm animals. THAT WAS THE LAW BACK THEN.

The law also allowed people to use cocaine. Or are you suggesting we go back in time and have Ulysses S Grant arrested in a drug raid.

THIS is why everybody says you left wingers are so stupid and ignorant. You imagine that the WORLD began the moment you started paying attention, and you want to hold ALL OF HISTORY to the laws of today.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

It doesn't matter what is possible, a relationship is not consensual unless both parties have the right to say no. 

That is ONLY made possible by LAW. YOUR LEFT WING COMMUNAZI DEMOCRAT PARTY back in the 19th Century relegated those slave girls as personal property of the men who had sex with them. Rape did not exist in any statutes.

You don't need consensual relationships with the farm animal you're about to slaughter and cook for dinner. WAKE UP, goose stepper. Slaves in those days were designated FARM ANIMALs by the LEFT WING DEMOCRAT PARTY and the animals in Africa who originally sold those people into slavery.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

No, I believe in JUSTICE for those who had their family ESTATES STOLEN.

What estates? Some run down slave cabin?

If you goose steppers were serious about that, you would be researching the REAL family estate property stolen in the continent of AFRICA, where often a prince of a royal house would fall out of favor and be sold into slavery.

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/6-african-royals-who-were-captured-and-sold-into-slavery

When you are ready to vent your !diotic outrage on the TRUE perpetrators of this multi century crime, just shut the fck up.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

When someone STEALS your labor, that is a CRIME. Like Trump is FAMOUS for not paying his construction workers and lawyers.

You're a LIAR. Trump paid ALL his construction workers.

Slave labor is not stolen labor unless a slave is stolen from an owner and  put to work on another plantation. Slaves were not considered human beings. They were considered farm animals, THANKS TO YOUR LEFT WING DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Today, labor is determined by the free market, (although uneducated blue states let unions dictate wages and cause the cost of everything to skyrocket.) During the DEMOCRAT PARTY SLAVE DAYS, the law said the cost of labor was in the purchase of African slaves (FROM THE AFRICANS WHO ORIGINALLY SOLD THEM INTO SLAVERY) as well as food and shelter for their newly purchased livestock.

According to THE LAW, labor back then was not stolen.

And only the most Downs Syndrome afflicted RETARD would suggest a black person today is entitled to a SINGLE FCKING PENNY of reparations from ANY taxpayers living to day, THOSE LIVING TAXPAYERS NOT HAVING EVER OWNED SLAVES.

And you wonder why everyone says you're so stupid? You can't even get your history right.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Aristides said:

Nope. Europeans justified the enslavement of blacks and indians on the basis that they were less than human, otherwise they could not have rationalized it as Christians.

Actually AFRICANS justified the enslavement of FELLOW AFRICANS.

Oh, and Indians were not sold into slavery. Indians actually fought back and mostly died in battle. They would not allow themselves to be enslaved.

(Jeez! And you wonder why everybody says your Blue State public schools are such shit.)

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...