The Left is Destroying Western Civilization

Just now, Moonlight Graham said:

You have no authority to assume anything about me.

yes I do

if you have not been indoctrinated to kill & die for the Colours, then you would not do it

it is a process, we have to indoctrinate Canadians to kill & die for the Crown

I was an RCR Battleschool instructor

so I have the professional authority, certified by the state,  to determine who is prepared for war in Canada

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not a British nationalist

British is an inherently anti-nationalist position

Britain was an Empire

so all the enemies of Britain are nationalists

the I.R.A were nationalists

the F.L.Q. were nationalists

nationalism is an anathema to the British Crown

Oh that's right, you swear allegiance to the British Crown and not the Canadian Crown.  We've been through this exercise before.

1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Oh that's right, you swear allegiance to the British Crown and not the Canadian Crown.  We've been through this exercise before.

the Canadian Crown is the British Crown

you can tell, by the fact that the King of England is the Canadian Head of State

there is no separate Crown being kept in Ottawa, there is only one Crown, and it resides at the Tower of London

6 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

this is the ironic thing

you are actually the republican

you fantasize about a Canadian republic that does not exist

and you accuse anyone of not swearing fealty to your fake country as being a "traitor"

it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad

42 minutes ago, Contrarian said:
  •  
  • It took me under 1 week to realize what was happening, the question is, you have had an account since 2007 here.
  • How come you did not lobby against someone that is clearly deranged and using the Canadian Forces Name to shame the country that you grew up in?

I'm not making any formal accusations, i'm just asking questions.  My questions can only be answered with evidence.  I try not to believe anything without evidence, unless someone/something has a proven record of trust with me where I can believe their word on faith.

42 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

and @Moonlight Graham this is why centrism establishment can never win. Fanaticism is needed to fight lies. You are here since 2007 my friend, with no results. You are welcome at the radical center if you want to make a difference. 

I'm not a fanatic or a radical.  Only truth, evidence, and a persevering will can fight lies.

35 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

You're anti confederation. 

that is the original Canadian position

none of the British colonies here wanted to Confederate, they were all vehemently against it

certainly Quebec did not want to be forced to join the rest of Canada

but in kind, neither did Upper Canada, Nova Scotia, nor New Brunswick

it was only because the British Crown in London realized that they stood no chance against the Americans

that Canada was kicked out of the British Empire, by the rubric of "Confederation"

that didn't last long tho, since the British Empire  Impaled itself on the Somme Offensive

forcing the British to go to Wall Street for a bailout

at which point, America owned the British Empire, to include Canada, handed over unceremoniously

even the United Kingdom is now an American vassal state, never mind feeble Canada totally dependant on America

20 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

this is the ironic thing

you are actually the republican

you fantasize about a Canadian republic that does not exist

and you accuse anyone of not swearing fealty to your fake country as being a "traitor"

it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad

I might even be a republican.  But personally i'm perfectly happy with the current "responsible government" and a 1000 years of parliamentary evolution resulting in the monarch taking its orders from the people in practice, not the other way around.  Monarchs are just people who assumed power long ago like any dictator does, and passed that power to their offspring, like Kim Jung-il.  I can live with a censored head of state version for pomp and circumstance, but I see no reason why they should have any real power whatsoever over the people.  This isn't the year 1300 anymore.

Its actually the Quebecois and indigenous folks, and some immigrant folks for various reasons, that have real beefs with the monarchy.  I have no major beefs.  But it might take the abolishment of the Crown to unite all these groups since they still see themselves as a conquered people of the British Empire.

Canada has been doing a mostly bloodless American Revolution thing, just much more slowly over hundreds of years instead of a violent "pull off the band-aid" thing like the Americans did.  Evolution rather than revolution.

19 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

none of the British colonies here wanted to Confederate, they were all vehemently against it

Sure, a protection alliance against a foreign power.  Any different than the American colonies?  Why would any of the provinces want to weaken their positions?  Why would Quebec even, so long as they have enough of the self-determination they desire.

The World Wars build a nation.  Canadian Citizenship Act, 1946

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I can live with a censored head of state version for pomp and circumstance, but I see no reason why they should have any real power whatsoever over the people.

it does have power

that the Prime Minister wields the power of the monarch, is why you have no checks & balances against him

Trudeau picks his own judge to judge him, then that captured Judge says that Trudeau can do as he pleases

that is the on paper power of the monarchy being set upon you,  by an obvious agent for the Chinese Communists

the British Crown has become a trap in Canada, as it has been captured by a hostile foreign power

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Sure, a protection alliance against a foreign power

a foreign power which Canada is now totally dependent upon

America tells your fake country what to do, and your fake country obeys

you are far more beholden to an empire now than in the past

in the First World War, the British were panicked that Canada might pull out

that is why the British put Canadians in charge of the Canadian Corps

your new masters in America however, never even consider that

the Americans just assume that you will do as your told

like the British never did, the British actually assumed that Canada would buck the rider

being a French country after all, which Britain had only seized by force of arms

57 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

yes I do

if you have not been indoctrinated to kill & die for the Colours, then you would not do it

it is a process, we have to indoctrinate Canadians to kill & die for the Crown

I was an RCR Battleschool instructor

so I have the professional authority, certified by the state,  to determine who is prepared for war in Canada

No you don't.  Assuming you served, your service has ended as you've stated yourself if i recall, so you have no professional authority anymore.  I don't find it very appropriate to pretend you still do in order to score points on a message board.

I don't find it very appropriate to pretend you still do in order to score points on a message board.

nobody cares what you think

Canada actually declaims you as being a "white supremacist Nazi" now

you are officially an enemy of the Canadian state, in case you didn't notice

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

the Canadian Crown is the British Crown

you can tell, by the fact that the King of England is the Canadian Head of State

there is no separate Crown being kept in Ottawa, there is only one Crown, and it resides at the Tower of London

That's just not factually correct.  They are separate and equal legal entities and titles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_realm

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

You believe that people should rule over others based on their bloodline?

What rule?  The monarchy's powers have been stripped from them.  Parliament determines all laws.  We have responsible government. The monarch is a rubber stamp.  The monarch is head of state, not head of government.

That's just not factually correct.  They are separate and equal legal entities and titles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_realm

again, you are officially a "white supremacist Nazi" in Canada

you are well known to oppose the immigration policies of the government

that makes you the traitor in the eyes of your beloved fake country

even as they throw you under the bus, you cling to their false idolatry

41 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, "truth" "evidence" and "persevering" created the Internet Marxism that we live under today where any person can afford 100 $ and buy a computer and torture information? even going as far as to use official institution names for their radicalism. 

I will be myself then a radical against that, even if that will cost me personally in my carreer, etc. You know, I often have doubts about this radical centrism (without violence, that is for the weak, information can be as damaging). People did tell me I am crazy before, they might be right, but I will tell you this, I sense the conviction, as a religious fanatic. 

Is time for the informational war to be fought without political correctness and without your type of perseverance. By the time you are done explaining the word perseverance, the mob would eat us alive. 

Just look at the evidence, since 2007 and you allow such stuff go by, because, why? You are afraid other trolls will assist him? Good, let them come, as a centrist, you should not be afraid of the mob my friend, even if they give you 100 dislikes, what matters is the correct thing to be done.

Anyhow, you are a good poster even if you don't like this message. 

Regards,

I simply don't like the words "radical" or fanatical, they sound violent or something.  Depends what you mean by them.

Speaking truth to power is important, but yes can be risky.  Saying facts that offend people can get you fired today, I agree with that.  Gandhi and MLK took their share on the chin, and paid with their lives from the mob.  My heroes.

18 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

nobody cares what you think

Canada actually declaims you as being a "white supremacist Nazi" now

you are officially an enemy of the Canadian state, in case you didn't notice

Guess i'll go down with the ship.

I could always move to America, and possibly be happier.  But why would I abandon my country against the forces that seek to turn it into their dystopia?

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:
  • Here is what I learned here, trends are a hobby of mine. 
  • Around the end of the month/beginning of the month, there is certain activity on the forum from a few folks.
  • I already know who they are, and one of them has screenshots saved with threats towards my family. It is saved on my computer under a special folder. 
  • It took me under 1 week to realize what was happening, the question is, you have had an account since 2007 here.
  • How come you did not lobby against someone that is clearly deranged and using the Canadian Forces Name to shame the country that you grew up in?
  • Why the beginning of the month? Most likely, and this is a theory, the cheque comes in from people like me that got sick working during the pandemic so low lives like that one can use the Internet to promote their ignorance. 
  • The troll in question, which most likely is not at the first account or the first forum, his writing skills, and that picture seem to have some sort of trace, will eventually find his match. 
  • I am waiting for him to slip one day and to really cross the line in which no internet will protect him. 
  • His only luck is that this admin looks like a good man and I really don't want to cause issues for his platform, because he did provide me a name and some ranks (the troll slipped one day) and within 1 day I could make some phone calls and bring some attention to his lies and to what he is doing. 
  • Here is one last line, there is one more around here @Zeitgeist which is probably the biggest snake out of them all. I was joking the other day, he is no conservative, an agitator, and a closeted fringe fanatic who hates this country in my opinion, is just one man's opinion. He keeps promoting the troll above. Just look at his likes record. 
  • In time, all you fanatics that push all this hatred within this country will meet your match legally or if not legally, you will end up alone in a hole where you belong isolated from the civilized world.
  • Right now, the liberals are in control and provide tolerance, but society will change, and people like you will resume their role at the bottom of the barrel. 
  • Keep writing, swearing, and threatening, although recently the troll has been controlling himself, he keeps deleting messages, but I am ready. I have a screenshot tool that can take multiple ones even when I am sleeping if I target a certain thread, just for you.
  • You meet your match, some sick man (me) with no set ideas about politics, ran across this forum, learned it quickly, and now makes living hunting trolls. I think personally, I will launch a business like this, hunting trolls over the internet. I think people will donate. 

As many downvotes as possible! Please!  ???

and @Moonlight Graham this is why centrism establishment can never win. Fanaticism is needed to fight lies. You are here since 2007 my friend, with no results. You are welcome at the radical center if you want to make a difference. 

“Snake” huh?  You just revealed yourself as the low person I suspected you were.  You’re exactly what many posters on here, myself included, see as the real threat to democracy going forward, because you’re self-righteous AND quite ignorant. You can’t win arguments, so you settle for this kind of lead inquisitor identity, wherein you are judge, jury, and punisher.  Of course, I doubt many people would want you to represent their interests.

Why don’t you try to use arguments and evidence instead of pretending that you know what is moral and that you’re righteous enough and equipped to call out the baddies and get them in trouble. How babyish.  Ever consider that you might be perceived as bad?  You can’t handle open debate and probably need to return to your safe space.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

29 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I am not a politician or an activist. 

but I am sure if the new generation listens to you or to fake people on the internet, they will learn something positive. You, for sure represent their interests, in 2023,. 

and when cornered, you say: "I was a liberal once."

Who cares what you were my friend, a man puts his personal defeats aside to pass something positive for the piece of land that gives them the food. 

I will tell you he is. The profile of my voter is what stands between the real Marxists to eat people like you alive. I don't like them, I despise their radicalism including in the social sector of society, and how they make you think.

But at the same, seeing what standard your side brings, and what you PROMOTE, is hard for me to look at you with nothing but contempt. 

You probably can’t explain why you disagree with anything that I say, because if you could, you would.  I want to learn and grow.  I’m happy to have my mind changed and to be refuted by a solid argument. Unfortunately most posters on here simply don’t know history and can’t support the views they put forth.  I’d actually like to hear from you what it is that you think I promote, because I don’t think you know.  If you did, you might actually agree with much of what I have to say.

Dougie and I had brutal disagreements in the past, but I saw his true character when our government started mistreating people during the pandemic.  It became pretty clear who were decent and who were cowardly in those discussions.

Anyone who has been on this forum more than several months knows that I have spoken up for Canada and its policy differences from the US and other countries until I was blue in the face, but over the past couple of years Canada has entered a very strange and worrisome place. We’ve come to accept a whole range of policies passively because we’ve been trained not to think for ourselves, but rather to let government decide how we should think and live.  Instead of free speech and pluralism we have compelled speech and unacceptable views.  We have been taught without clear evidence that Canada is genocidal, actively so, and we’ve been told to accept a range of beliefs that run counter to people’s religious and/or ethical and/or philosophical and/or political beliefs.  Canada is now one of the most permissive countries on assisted suicide, abortion, “gender affirmation”, and hard drugs.  We’re also heavily involved in a new proxy war.  We also have a government that enacts martial law and freezes bank accounts of political opponents largely due to government incompetence.

My concerns are not with the Canadian people and this beautiful land, but rather with how it is being governed. Canada has shifted radically to the left and it’s arguable that it has has entered totalitarian territory.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, so start appealing more to reasonable folks in society and you will find a lot of allies.

If you want some of those ideas pushed, you will never find allies or get anything done only in your bubble or the fringe amongst yourself that live in the last century. You just don't have the electorate, so every time you fall to your tribalism, religious fundamentalist, and so on, you lose the support of many. 

I think you have been used here debating with ideologues only, you rarely have talked with someone like me, that is not that political until recently. We can debate until tomorrow morning, but please be realistic. Politics is a game to win. 

You’re just another lost Marxist-Nihilist who calls him or herself a centrist.  Centrism has largely disappeared in Canada.  The Conservative Party might be called centrist but they will lose future elections once the Liberals stoke fear and paint them as “alt right.”   I’m barely conservative and have always considered myself centre or slightly left of centre.  I haven’t changed.  Canada has shifted radical left.  The Liberals moved left to steal the NDP votes, and the identity politics and radical leftist activists have been given free reign.  That’s reality.  I wish Canada could be turned around, but I’m honestly not sure.  China is actively influencing policy here. We’re beholden to multiple UN and ESG agreements.  Canada is over a barrel unfortunately.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

58 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

What rule?  The monarchy's powers have been stripped from them.  Parliament determines all laws.  We have responsible government. The monarch is a rubber stamp.  The monarch is head of state, not head of government.

I realize their current rule…. But what gives them their authority to rubber stamp our laws and command the loyalty of our soldiers?