Is Mike Obama going to run for president???

1 hour ago, West said:

Sure seems lefty media is hyping up the racism thing and putting her front and center these days

Tucker and Candace Owens seem to think so. They discussed it on his show.

Makes sense in a who else ya got, kind of way. And she does seem to be acting like she's ready to be the center of attention again.

There you go again, R&R. Arguing with yourself again.

Nobody here mentioned Barry. 

I always thought the Mike Obama thing was just a funny meme.

30a68dfb-7400-46a6-bbf5-3da86332264d.jpg

But what about the actual subject of the thread. Any opinions? Do you think Mike er, uhh...Michelle will run? Do you think it's a good idea? I actually don't. I worry he she could win.

Edited by Infidel Dog

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

But what about the actual subject of the thread. Any opinions? Do you think Mike er, uhh...Michelle will run? Do you think it's a good idea? I actually don't. I worry he she could win.

Mike...giggle.

Is she the great Democrat hopey changey candidate? We should know soon.

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Why do you guys LIE just cause your Obi Won told you a story?

Fact check: False claim that Barack Obama referred to his wife as 'Michael' in a speech

PS: I knew you get ALL your news from Fox Lies. LMAO

A few points:

1. FoxNews is the most reliable news source on the planet. People who do not watch it (or visit the website) are not as informed as those who do.  And referring to USA as a fact check is just imbecilic. USA is just another left wing opinion rag.

2. I thought it was pretty tacky the way some conservatives went after Moochelle, questioning her sexuality. She's just a First Lady. Yeah, she ran her mouth four eight years as if she were important, but ALL First Ladies have that opportunity, although it's fair to note that Laura Bush and Nancy Reagan were very classy First Ladies who stayed out of the spotlight.

3. Kinda hard to imagine Moochelle running for public office. She's not as well educated as Hillary and she doesn't appear to have the burning ambition for public life, outside of left wing media fawning over her wardrobe and appearance. In some ways, we're lucky that she'll just fade into obscurity, spending all those tax dollars at Martha's Vineyard, while campaigning valiantly to keep the colored folk from Central America out.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, West said:

Sure seems lefty media is hyping up the racism thing and putting her front and center these days

I gotta ask. After the fcking DISASTER Hillary became (even as she was perhaps the most detestable First Lady of all time) do you REALLY think the Democrat Party has become so LAME in its presidential contenders that they would even consider THIS

a6327119-7-first-lady-michelle-obama-wookie-chewbacca-politics-1331063597.jpg?d=1386793924

as presidential timbre?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Personally, it would be too much work for her.

She doesn't impress us as a woman with a major work ethic. She achieved her career by marrying a successful politician.  I think that's pretty much it.

She doesn't have Hillary's burning ambition to lead the Fourth Reich.

But again though, if not Michelle, who?

Who in the Democratic party has a chance?

It's tempting to say it doesn't matter because American elections are fixed but I'm not sure that will matter next time.

I see grass roots and moneyed organizations forming on the right to counter early voting, Zuckerbuck style take overs of the voting process, elimination of the RINO vote counters such as we saw in Arizona and ballot box stuffing. 

What I mean is, unless real Republicans' efforts are halted by the uniparty McConnelites Republicans will be ready for the Democrat dirty trick squads and the Dems will need to run a candidate with an actual chance.

So if not an Obama, who?

Edited by Infidel Dog

9 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

YOU mentioned "Mike." AND Fox which was a purveyor of the FALSE reference to Michael Obama.

You are entirely disingenuous, as usual.

So despite your reference to Fox you expect us to believe you didn't hear that there? LMAO

No, I don't believe she will run.

Next time you want a discussion, don't start your thread with a very INSULTING "meme." ?

• Haha 1

I mentioned Fox? In reference to the Mike Obama meme? No I didn't.

I noticed that Tucker Carlson and Candace Owens were discussing the possibility of Michelle running for President in 2024.

It had nothing to do with the funny Michelle as Mike memes from years back. Not even your link has anything to do with Fox or anybody on it. You made that up. Apparently some silly people on Facebook took the Tranny Michelle memes seriously.

I don't know why you're assuming I was one of those. I don't even own a Facebook account.

So again, I don't know why you think you're arguing with me about this. It's another case of you creating a false argument, having it with yourself and telling yourself you're having it with me.

That's kind of nuts. You should stop that.

42 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Next time you want a discussion, don't start your thread with a very INSULTING "meme." ?

I didn't "start" one this time but is sounds like a real barn burner of an argument you're having with yourself. Sure you took your meds this morning?? Here to help.

In any case, I'm not sure I'm willing to accept your accept your expertise on being insulting. I accept you have it I just don't think it matters.

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

I didn't "start" one this time but is sounds like a real barn burner of an argument you're having with yourself. Sure you took your meds this morning?? Here to help.

In any case, I'm not sure I'm willing to accept your accept your expertise on being insulting. I accept you have it I just don't think it matters.

You certainly approve of it and you said you think it’s funny.  I think it’s funny that you think anybody will change their vote with your Kindergarten level behavior. 

17 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You certainly approve of it and you said you think it’s funny.  I think it’s funny that you think anybody will change their vote with your Kindergarten level behavior. 

Well, the Michelle as Mike meme is kind of funny. Good for a smile anyway. Especially when you consider the context of where it comes from. Ever hear the urban legend of gay Barry hanging around in Chicago steam rooms and such. I don't take all that stuff seriously but the sheer brazen invention of it  does make me smile. 

You know, kind of like those arguments you have with yourself. They make me smile too.

Your most current one where I'm encouraging people to change their votes over this stuff you imagine I'm saying about the Michelle as Mike meme gave me a chuckle.

I thought you said she won't run. So why do you now seem to be worried I might influence somebody vote against her? 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Don't you thibk its funny?

I mean come on man...that's comical.

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Don't you thibk its funny?

I mean come on man...that's comical.

No, I think it’s stupid. You people are misogynists. If a woman’s fat you call her fat if she’s physically fit you call her a man. Meanwhile, you’re all a bunch of pudgy balding jerks and you make yourselves feel superior by insulting people and attacking people’s gender, religion, sex orientation and race. None of that makes our society better; all the things you people do make our society worse, while you pretend to be patriots and you dress up in your stupid camp larp costumes pretending to be army guys.  

Hint: Being born white or straight does not make you superior to other people in any way, and no matter what you do, the minorities will soon outnumber the white people and you’ll be in the minority.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 2