Jump to content

Donnie is back on Twitter


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

BTW...

 

I heard 5 lies told ^here in the first minute.

Just cause you found a podcast, does not mean ANY of it is true.

That you imagine the ramblings of a right wing nutjob from OANN, just shows how naïve and ignorant you are.

You only believe reports which back your prejudged OPINIONS. AKA cognitive dissonance in action.

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

Democracy is what IT'S ALWAYS BEEN. Respecting the will of the voters and NOT trying to overturn an election by sending a mob to threaten those responsible for certifying the COUNT.

How many times does this have to be explained to you before YOU understand?

It is really hard to get past your cognitive dissonance. The very essence of an extreme ideologue.

A man who believes HE knows it all can never LEARN ANYTHING which contradicts what he BELIEVES he "knows."

 

 

OK this is a bald-faced lie.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

Shall I go on?

Libbies bring the act of "hypocrisy" to an all new low.

"He literally said "very fine people! RATHITHT!!!"

And they wonder why I WANT to see the Biden family dragged through the mud...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK this is a bald-faced lie.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

Shall I go on?

Libbies bring the act of "hypocrisy" to an all new low.

"He literally said "very fine people! RATHITHT!!!"

And they wonder why I WANT to see the Biden family dragged through the mud...

 

The Democrats complained 2016 was stolen...stole 2020...tried to steal 2022...will try harder to steal 2024.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

^Textbook cognitive dissonance.

Just because you say so or because you've learned another term you'd like to mismanage the definition of?

I'll answer that one for you too. It's both.

As to the rest of your nonsense it's unsupported puffed up gobbledygook. Leftist rant and spew supported by nothing.

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

The Democrats complained 2016 was stolen...stole 2020...tried to steal 2022...will try harder to steal 2024.

Bullshit, Clinton conceded the day after the 2016 election. Trump lost 60 court challenges and incited an insurrection two months after.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/hillary-clinton-concedes-election-donald-trump-speech

Edited by Aristides
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

OK this is a bald-faced lie.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

You should really stop lying like ^this

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Shall I go on?

No, just go.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Libbies bring the act of "hypocrisy" to an all new low.

"He literally said "very fine people! RATHITHT!!!"

Who said, "very fine people! RATHITHT!!!" and WTH does that mean? Covfefe?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

And they wonder why I WANT to see the Biden family dragged through the mud...

Already know why. You have no idea what's going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Democrats complained 2016 was stolen...stole 2020...tried to steal 2022...will try harder to steal 2024.

Who said 2016 was "stolen"? Provide quote or STFU.

What was stolen was DNC emails by Putin's Internet Research Agency, which was indicted by Mueller.

Of course Trump didn't care about that CRIME when he exploited them at his CAMPAIGN rallies, cause he has NO ETHICAL STANDARDS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Bullshit, Clinton conceded the day after the 2016 election. Trump lost 60 court challenges and incited an insurrection two months after.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/hillary-clinton-concedes-election-donald-trump-speech

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, robosmith said:

Who said 2016 was "stolen"? Provide quote or STFU.

What was stolen was DNC emails by Putin's Internet Research Agency, which was indicted by Mueller.

Of course Trump didn't care about that CRIME when he exploited them at his CAMPAIGN rallies, cause he has NO ETHICAL STANDARDS.

 

FU

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Just because you say so or because you've learned another term you'd like to mismanage the definition of?

I'll answer that one for you too. It's both.

As to the rest of your nonsense it's unsupported puffed up gobbledygook. Leftist rant and spew supported by nothing.

Like I said, ^complete ignorance of the EVIDENCE backing what I said. Not surprised, cause you won't see ANY of it on Fox or OANN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

"CAN have it stolen from you" is NOT a specific claim about a specific incident. At worst it is an implication of what might have happened.

Of course anyone who is not completely ignorant about what actually happened in 2016* would know about all the ways Trump CHEATED.

*Not applicable to exclusive Fox viewers

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, robosmith said:

"CAN have it stolen from you" is NOT a specific claim about a specific incident. At worst it is an implication of what might have happened.

Of course anyone who is not completely ignorant about what actually happened in 2016* would know about all the ways Trump CHEATED.

*Not applicable to exclusive Fox viewers

 

Sour grapes but she still conceded and she never said Trump cheated.

And yet those same FOX apologists had nothing but excuses for Trump in 2020.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Until you stop lying I suppose.

This is what Trump told the crowd at his January 6, Washington rally.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

 And what about that authorizes you to pretend it affects what we were actually talking about. There was a twitter poll. Over half said they wanted Trump back.  What is democratic about rejecting that majority? What is democratic about censoring voices that disagree?

By the definition of democracy as "it's always been," I mean. I'll answer that for you. Nothing. You and yours are trying to hijack the meaning of another word to suit your mood. It's about the feels. If the feels want to say, "It's about muh democracy" then that's supposed to be good enough. And when it's challenged you'll go "Oh yeah?! Well, muh January 6th," and think you've proved something. You've proved your usual nothing.

Donald also told the crowd on Jan6th to "fight like hell because if you don't your not going to have a country any more" ...... And that's exactly what they did.... The other issue here is that Donald's follower's actually believe every thing he says regardless of the lack of supporting evidence. for example, his supporters adamantly demand he lost the 2020 election yet they cannot produce the slightest shred of evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. They have blind faith in this conman. And they act like him. Constantly angrily lashing out at "the libs", acting like school children/ schoolyard bullies with name calling, threats and verbal denigration. He set the bar so low.... And his moronic, gullible base are limbo'ing under it with every foul mouthed, vile callous post. It's insane.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Donald also told the crowd on Jan6th to "fight like hell because if you don't your not going to have a country any more" ...... 

I love it when you guys won't watch the videos your given.

Now, I can just quote it.

"

What President Trump said on January 6 was not problematic.

This is the exact quote...again, most people don't know the exact quote because the mainstream media never repeats it which is an admission  by omission that it wasn't problematic. Here's what he said:

' I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.'

How could that possibly be misconstrued? Marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully make your voices heard. Truly? What part of that sparks and insurrection? Encourages violence? What? Well if you ask the left they ignore that part of President Trump's remark and instead point to this phrase which he said in the speech as well:

'We fight like Hell and if you don't fight like Hell you won't have a country anymore.'

Well...first of all, he's right. If we don't fight against the radical left's agenda we are not going to have our country as we know it anymore. That's almost inarguable. Even the Democrats don't claim to want our country as it is anymore. They are trying to fundamentally change it.

Listen - nobody on earth actually believes that the phrase "we fight like Hell and if you don't fight like Hell you're not going to have a country anymore' means, 'Hey, why don't you go fight an insurrection.'

This is a colloquial term that anyone with a brain knows it's a phrase. It is just a phrase, we fight like Hell. It doesn't mean physically fighting. It's not an encouragement or an incitement to an insurrection. 

This is perhaps the lamest attempt from the Democrats that I've ever seen to accuse a Republican of something that they obviously didn't do.

And the Democrats obviously do this all the time. They accuse us of being racist. They accuse us of being racist and sexist and misogynistic and homophobic and transphobic and all these other isms and ias that they falsely attribute to our policy positions. But this might be the dumbest one because no one...literally no one thinks 'we fight like Hell' means go violently attack someone else.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I love it when you guys won't watch the videos your given.

Now, I can just quote it.

"

What President Trump said on January 6 was not problematic.

This is the exact quote...again, most people don't know the exact quote because the mainstream media never repeats it which is an admission  by omission that it wasn't problematic. Here's what he said:

' I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.'

How could that possibly be misconstrued? Marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully make your voices heard. Truly? What part of that sparks and insurrection? Encourages violence? What? Well if you ask the left they ignore that part of President Trump's remark and instead point to this phrase which he said in the speech as well:

'We fight like Hell and if you don't fight like Hell you won't have a country anymore.'

Well...first of all, he's right. If we don't fight against the radical left's agenda we are not going to have our country as we know it anymore. That's almost inarguable. Even the Democrats don't claim to want our country as it is anymore. They are trying to fundamentally change it.

Listen - nobody on earth actually believes that the phrase "we fight like Hell and if you don't fight like Hell you're not going to have a country anymore' means, 'Hey, why don't you go fight an insurrection.'

This is a colloquial term that anyone with a brain knows it's a phrase. It is just a phrase, we fight like Hell. It doesn't mean physically fighting. It's not an encouragement or an incitement to an insurrection. 

This is perhaps the lamest attempt from the Democrats that I've ever seen to accuse a Republican of something that they obviously didn't do.

And the Democrats obviously do this all the time. They accuse us of being racist. They accuse us of being racist and sexist and misogynistic and homophobic and transphobic and all these other isms and ias that they falsely attribute to our policy positions. But this might be the dumbest one because no one...literally no one thinks 'we fight like Hell' means go violently attack someone else.

 

He said, and I quote:" We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," Donald's follower's then went down to the capital and fought like hell.... That happened and regardless of what excuses you spew, nothing's going to change that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Point out the lie son...if you can?

You're the one claiming "Russia, Russia, Russia" is a lie. 

There is AMPLE EVIDENCE that Russia helped Trump win.

He knew it, too, which is why he demanded they "find" Hillary's emails.

Then Don Jr. met with a Russian agent hoping to get dirt on Hillary.

Just scratching the surface here.

Of course I expect that you will deny it all cause that's what they told you on Fox.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

What evidence? Still waiting. You've got a whole sympathetic TDS committee and a swamp DOJ  and nothing's changed. A lot unverified allegations.

Sorry, but since you're not keeping up with the news, I have no time to write the BOOK of evidence that is easily available IF you really care to find it.

Just more evidence that you really don't know what's going on here.

Here's a clue: review the Republicans providing Jan 6th testimony before the House committee AND the Rhodes TRIAL TRANSCRIPTS which detail the EVIDENCE that Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were conspiring to invade the Capitol well in advance.

IF you really want to know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I love it when you guys won't watch the videos your given.

Now, I can just quote it.

"

What President Trump said on January 6 was not problematic.

This is the exact quote...again, most people don't know the exact quote because the mainstream media never repeats it which is an admission  by omission that it wasn't problematic. Here's what he said:

' I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.'

How could that possibly be misconstrued? Marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully make your voices heard. Truly? What part of that sparks and insurrection? Encourages violence? What? Well if you ask the left they ignore that part of President Trump's remark and instead point to this phrase which he said in the speech as well:

'We fight like Hell and if you don't fight like Hell you won't have a country anymore.'

Well...first of all, he's right. If we don't fight against the radical left's agenda we are not going to have our country as we know it anymore. That's almost inarguable. Even the Democrats don't claim to want our country as it is anymore. They are trying to fundamentally change it.

Listen - nobody on earth actually believes that the phrase "we fight like Hell and if you don't fight like Hell you're not going to have a country anymore' means, 'Hey, why don't you go fight an insurrection.'

This is a colloquial term that anyone with a brain knows it's a phrase. It is just a phrase, we fight like Hell. It doesn't mean physically fighting. It's not an encouragement or an incitement to an insurrection. 

This is perhaps the lamest attempt from the Democrats that I've ever seen to accuse a Republican of something that they obviously didn't do.

And the Democrats obviously do this all the time. They accuse us of being racist. They accuse us of being racist and sexist and misogynistic and homophobic and transphobic and all these other isms and ias that they falsely attribute to our policy positions. But this might be the dumbest one because no one...literally no one thinks 'we fight like Hell' means go violently attack someone else.

 

It is VERY CLEAR that many of the Capitol invaders thought that Trump told them to invade the Capitol and fight if for no other reason than that's WHAT THEY DID. Too bad you MISSED what they said, when they were invading, AND when they were arrested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I love it when you guys won't watch the videos your given.

Now, I can just quote it.

"

What President Trump said on January 6 was not problematic.

This is the exact quote...again, most people don't know the exact quote because the mainstream media never repeats it which is an admission  by omission that it wasn't problematic. Here's what he said:

' I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.'

How could that possibly be misconstrued? Marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully make your voices heard. Truly? What part of that sparks and insurrection? Encourages violence? What? Well if you ask the left they ignore that part of President Trump's remark and instead point to this phrase which he said in the speech as well:

'We fight like Hell and if you don't fight like Hell you won't have a country anymore.'

Well...first of all, he's right. If we don't fight against the radical left's agenda we are not going to have our country as we know it anymore. That's almost inarguable. Even the Democrats don't claim to want our country as it is anymore. They are trying to fundamentally change it.

Listen - nobody on earth actually believes that the phrase "we fight like Hell and if you don't fight like Hell you're not going to have a country anymore' means, 'Hey, why don't you go fight an insurrection.'

This is a colloquial term that anyone with a brain knows it's a phrase. It is just a phrase, we fight like Hell. It doesn't mean physically fighting. It's not an encouragement or an incitement to an insurrection. 

This is perhaps the lamest attempt from the Democrats that I've ever seen to accuse a Republican of something that they obviously didn't do.

And the Democrats obviously do this all the time. They accuse us of being racist. They accuse us of being racist and sexist and misogynistic and homophobic and transphobic and all these other isms and ias that they falsely attribute to our policy positions. But this might be the dumbest one because no one...literally no one thinks 'we fight like Hell' means go violently attack someone else.

 

Fact: Once the rioting began, that piece of dog sh!t sat in the White House and refused to do anything to stop it.

He didn't Tweet to his fans.

He didn't call the Army.

He didn't call the National Guard.

It's very obvious: Trump was hoping the riot would succeed and he had no intention of stopping it. And, he did nothing until it was obvious that it had failed. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,764
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    robretpeter42
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...