85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

1 minute ago, Venandi said:

So is the hourly sequence and terminal forecast (FT).

There be thermometers and weather facilities where you is, they can even report wind direction/speed and dew point.

Some stations even report automatically and don't need your expertise... imagine that. 

That is not the point and you know it.. Scientific fact is well.. scientific fact. But according to you.. stating simple obvious fact must mean that I have some agenda. Oh.. so if I say that the Philadelphia 76ers of the NBA defeated the Miami Heat in the 7-8 play-in game on april 17 by the score of 105-104.. i must have something against the Miami heat, the state of florida, etc.

6 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Just can't let things go... very interesting. So if I made a thread about the 76'ers being the 7th seed in the Eastern Conference in the NBA playoffs, you would chime in about gas prices. I thought you were better than this.. oh well. 

I'm so sorry that hearing something you said like 5 minutes ago again is so emotionally traumatic for you :)   Ohhh the memories.

You ignored obvious evidence then and you're chewing someone out for ignoring obvious evidence now.  Pretty straight forward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CdnFox said:

I'm so sorry that hearing something you said like 5 minutes ago again is so emotionally traumatic for you :)   Ohhh the memories.

You ignored obvious evidence then and you're chewing someone out for ignoring obvious evidence now.  Pretty straight forward.

Its immature. The topic on this thread is not gas prices. You know this... but oh well. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

according to you.. stating simple obvious fact must mean that I have some agenda. Oh.. so if I say that the Philadelphia 76ers of the NBA defeated the Miami Heat in the 7-8 play-in game on april 17 by the score of 105-104.. i must have something against the Miami heat, the state of florida, etc.

Ya, that's clearly what I'm saying. 

1 minute ago, Venandi said:

Ya, that's clearly what I'm saying. 

So what is the problem with stating simple obvious fact? You can do a simple web scrape and find that covid is not the number one story. Why? Who knows. Should it be? I do not care. However, I detect that your bias precludes you from acknowledging simple fact. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Rest assured it's not because all the Facebook Karens who did their own research convinced them via quackery. 

I've shown many of my friends the studies and datasets, no quackery.

Lots of them have come to ME, now that they recognize the giant mind-fu*k that went on the last few years and told me "you were right."

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Amongst my jabbed friends, very few are still getting the jabbers.

Reasons expressed to me:

• the jabs did not do what was promised
  • they still got covid, some multiple times
  • they know people who have been injured by them or just "haven't felt good" since getting them
  • they realize covid was never the threat it was made out to be
  • they resented being forced to get them in the first place to keep jobs and won't get further ones if not forced to
  • many  have woken up to the fact that "coivd" was a fire drill for further control

I don't know anyone personally who admits that they're still getting jabbed. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't know anyone personally who admits that they're still getting jabbed. 

A couple months ago, I heard my neighbours (who are lovely people and great neighbours) talking outside about which 4th booster they were going to get - Moderna or Pfizer.

What can you do with these ones?  Shrug and sigh.

29 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I've shown many of my friends the studies and datasets, no quackery.

Lots of them have come to ME, now that they recognize the giant mind-fu*k that went on the last few years and told me "you were right."

Has anyone proposed naming high schools in your honour or have admirers sent you their underwear?

How is the Nobel committee coming along with your studies and datasets?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Has anyone proposed naming high schools in your honour or have admirers sent you their underwear?

How is the Nobel committee coming along with your studies and datasets?

A marriage proposal from someone who won't date a jabbed woman.

Does that count?

57 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

That is not the point and you know it..

And yet it was your point... maybe it was a point that wasn't a point eh?

57 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

so if I say that the Philadelphia 76ers of the NBA defeated the Miami Heat in the 7-8 play-in game on april 17 by the score of 105-104.. i must have something against the Miami heat, the state of florida, etc.

OOOps... there's another one:

Maybe I'll just check the score before sending you a check for the bet you said I lost... 

52 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I do not care.

Forgive me then, It sounded like you did... maybe I just misunderstood YOUR bias. 

So what is the problem with stating simple obvious fact?

Nothing, it would be refreshing

I detect that your bias precludes you from acknowledging simple fact. 

Your detector might need new batteries... be sure to wear a mask when you buy them.

Edited by Venandi
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Its immature. The topic on this thread is not gas prices. You know this... but oh well. 

it really isn't. Don't be so petulant. There is a direct and obvious connection and i pointed it out. I get that you don't like someone pointing out you made the same sort of logic leap that you're accusing someone else of but get a grip.

11 minutes ago, Venandi said:

And yet it was your point... maybe it was a point that wasn't a point eh?

OOOps... there's another one:

Maybe I'll just check the score before sending you a check for the bet you said I lost... 

Forgive me then, It sounded like you did... I'll get over it.

Nothing, it would be refreshing

Your detector might need new batteries... be sure to wear a mask when you buy them.

"bet you said that I lost"

Hmm... your bias is showing again. I never wrote the word, "bet" in the post that you are replying. So if Philly did not win by that score then who did? this should be interesting. 

23 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

"bet you said that I lost"

Meaning me losing the bet, not you... it's a simple fact check of the score, an envelope, a postage stamp, and an address ICO the Governor's mansion. 

23 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So if Philly did not win by that score then who did?

Like the weather, I'll just check the published result. Unless the Gov used the media to change the score it should be pretty simple to find out.

His intervention would put us on topic again because barring media collusion, the score is known right after the game.

The damage we're talking about here (the score if you will) hasn't even been tallied yet. When it is we'll count the ballots see who actually lost and determine who gets the check. 

Edited by Venandi

28 minutes ago, Goddess said:

A marriage proposal from someone who won't date a jabbed woman.

Does that count?

Congratulations! I mean that too.

But it's actually come to the point where you people now shun the vaccinated? Are you afraid of catching something or having kids with three eyes?

7 minutes ago, Venandi said:

Meaning me losing the bet, not you... it's a simple fact check of the score, an envelope, a postage stamp, and an address ICO the Governor's mansion. 

Like the weather, I'll just check the published result. Unless the Gov used the media to change the score it should be pretty simple to find out.

His intervention would put us on topic again because barring media collusion, the score is known right after the game.

The damage we're talking about here (the score if you will) hasn't even been tallied yet. When it is we'll count the ballots, see who actually lost and who gets the check. 

I never mentioned the word, bet, so you are really veering off the path. 

https://www.espn.com/nba/recap/_/gameId/401654659... here is the published result. So if I state that that the 76'ers won 105-104... what agenda do I have? 

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Congratulations! I mean that too.

But it's actually come to the point where you people now shun the vaccinated? Are you afraid of catching something or having kids with three eyes?

Shedding of the spike protein.

And fertility for the younger ones.

6 minutes ago, Venandi said:

You're doing this on purpose... right?

If you put all of my responses to you today (april 18, 2024) in a word document and do a ctrl+F and enter "bet".. you will find no results. You responses.. of course but nothing written by me has the word, "bet". This is what bias and partisan attitudes do.. they keep you from seeing real life. "What is" is not the same as "what should be"

Edited by impartialobserver

16 minutes ago, eyeball said:

But it's actually come to the point where you people now shun the vaccinated?

There are sites now for unvaxxed dating.

Conversely, on some of the dating sites, people will openly say they won't date an unvaxxed person.

**shrugs**

That's what I've been told anyways - I'm not on the dating sites.

Met my man the old fashioned way.

Edited by Goddess

Just now, Goddess said:

Shedding of the spike protein.

Spread by word of mouth?

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

And fertility for the younger ones.

Yup, I bet that'll be milked for all it's worth for generations.

Speaking of milk is it safe to assume this protein you mentioned would make breastfeeding especially dangerous?

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Spread by word of mouth?

Speaking of milk is it safe to assume this protein you mentioned would make breastfeeding especially dangerous?

Spike protein (which we know is the most toxic part of the virus) has been found in breastmilk, yes.

There was a recent study that it was causing gastro-bleeding in infants.

This is why medical ethics usually don't force pregnant women to take experimental drugs.

At the time the jabs were forced on everyone, there was of course - no long-term studies.  

Fun experiment, eh?