Donki's Day of Redemption is Sun. 1O/9/22. You won't want to miss it!

Tomorrow, Sunday 10/9/22 will mark my first week here at this splendid forum.

To celebrate the occasion and to show what a magnanimous guy I am, I will give everyone  on my "ignore" list a day to share their thoughts and feels with us all about whatever they'd like.

Call it "Donki's Day of Redemption."

In addition to whatever else these offenders of my sensibilities might post on Redemption Day, they should ALSO consider sharing with us what it feels like to be in the equivalent of "Donki Jail."

The most impressive post by any of the offenders will be considered for a permanent "pardon."

So, we might expect a spirited competition to curry my favor.

One theme to keep in mind is that this sort of parallels Donald Trump's redemption  of all his past sins and alleged crimes when he achieved redemption by the American voters on Election Day 2016.

This thread will be where the offenders will be "released."

Those not chosen for a permanent pardon will return to Donki Prison on Monday morning.

Can you feel the excitement?!

?

Discuss.

I don't have anyone on my ignore list. 

It can be exhausting, but what's the point of being here and then not seeing what other people are saying? 

In the real world I don't get to engage with people at this level of vax-hysteria, or TDS. People tend to keep it under wraps unless they're in a large group.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't have anyone on my ignore list. 

It can be exhausting, but what's the point of being here and then not seeing what other people are saying? 

In the real world I don't get to engage with people at this level of vax-hysteria, or TDS. People tend to keep it under wraps unless they're in a large group.  

Ever watch the Harold Ramis produced, "Groundhog Day" starring Bill Murray?

I find it inspirational and hilarious fun.

Basically, he repeats the same day over and over and over and over and over and over and...

And I'm at the end of a similar process with people who are actively resistant to America and our values and peaceful coexistence but wout admit it openly and will always slam Trump and when he went off to slay the dragons of corruption that were and are preying on ALL OF US, these jokers leapt to defend the dragons!

And they expect us to be nice to them as they screw us.

Yeah, I'm not out to physically hurt anyone.

I wish no harm to no one who doesnt wish me harm.

But, those online people may be Communists or Chinese or North Koreans or Iranians or their brothers or Soros maniacs and we all just assume they are run of the mill "Obama Democrats."

Nope. These jokers "herd" misinformed and confused average citizens to be safe in their circles of influence online. And as long as politically malleable citizens agree with these "Obama Democrats," everything is "okay."

Until one day when the malleable Democrat wakes up to find that the government they empowered no longer needs their approval and then the government will tell them what they can and cant do.

And then they will have their Alec Guinness moment of instant awareness after years of blind obedience in The Bridge on the River Kwai.

"What have I done?"

Well, all of that is what I have spared myself by placing certain people on ignore.

I find they no longer provide new usable information to help me understand them.

I have come to understand the one essential truth about this entire Trump saga, as far as the anti Trump effort is concerned. 

Once you see the Capitol Police flash bang attack on the peaceful J6 protesters and realize the media has hidden this attack from us, you know whether you are a collaborator or a patriot.

The few on my ignore list who are collaborators wont teach me anything that is likely to alter the flash bang conclusion.

So, you haven't reached the point that I have and that's  up to you.

I hadn't been one to put political online opponents on ignore unless t r ey were vile.

But that changed with time and I realized that I was trying to educate people who will NEVER not hate Trump and will NEVER EVER stop trying to make others hate Trump despite his accomplishments.

So, instead of wasting my time on a futile effort, I keep them away from my good natured comments and those I can get along with.

More power to you though!

??

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

Tomorrow, Sunday 10/9/22 will mark my first week here at this splendid forum.

To celebrate the occasion and to show what a magnanimous guy I am, I will give everyone  on my "ignore" list a day to share their thoughts and feels with us all about whatever they'd like.

Call it "Donki's Day of Redemption."

In addition to whatever else these offenders of my sensibilities might post on Redemption Day, they should ALSO consider sharing with us what it feels like to be in the equivalent of "Donki Jail."

The most impressive post by any of the offenders will be considered for a permanent "pardon."

So, we might expect a spirited competition to curry my favor.

One theme to keep in mind is that this sort of parallels Donald Trump's redemption  of all his past sins and alleged crimes when he achieved redemption by the American voters on Election Day 2016.

This thread will be where the offenders will be "released."

Those not chosen for a permanent pardon will return to Donki Prison on Monday morning.

Can you feel the excitement?!

?

Discuss.

All of you are free from Donki's Ignore List for at least 24 hours.

Starting now.

Please share your thoughts and feelings.

1. robosmith

•  
  2. Contrarian

Contrarian

•  
  3. I am Groot

I am Groot

•  
  4. Michael Hardner

Michael Hardner

•  
  5. Dougie93

Dougie93

•  

Rebound

•  
  7. eyeball

eyeball

•  

Aristides

•  

Iteration

•  
    • Sat. 10/8/22 11:51pm PST
Edited by DONKIROCK

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

The extreme narcissism KNOW NO BOUNDS. Actually giving Trump a run..... ? 

Well, your pronouncement upon being released (for at least today) is noteworthy, but it certainly doesn't stir the heart like this...

"Free at last.

Free at last!

Thank God almighty!

I'M FREE AT LAST!!!"

Oh well.

Enjoy your freedom, however temporary it may be.

??

For everyone:

Are you collaborating with the Democrats and those trying to subvert justice and steal our rights?

Or are you a patriot?

Watch this J6 video of Capitol Police using stun grenades to attack the (until then) peaceful protesters.

Then ask why hasn't the media reported this

If everyone agrees that an honest media is a sign of a healthy democracy, why would you support those who practice bias in the mlm media and news censorship of this important news?

https://teaparty.org/video-footage-shows-capitol-police-fired-flash-grenade-into-crowd-during-jan-6-capitol-riot-it-exploded-in-crowd-of-men-women-and-children-465406/

Note the hacker tag "mlm" put there without my permission. 

I emboldened and italicized it for easier identification.

Edited by DONKIROCK

6 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

For everyone:

Are you collaborating with the Democrats and those trying to subvert justice and steal our rights?

Or are you a patriot?

of course Canadians are collaborating with the Democrats

why would you expect Canadians, who fear & loathe American freedom, to be patriotic for America ?

35 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

of course Canadians are collaborating with the Democrats

why would you expect Canadians, who fear & loathe American freedom, to be patriotic for America ?

I suspect that the parable about the 6 blind men being asked to tell a scientist to identify this thing they are  introduced to.

One at the front. 

Another at the back.

The others are positioned at different places.

The thing the blind men were asked to identify was an elephant.

But the man at the front thought it was a snake. (Trunk)

The man at the back said it was a rope. (Tail)

One man thought the beast's ears were fans.

And so on.

I think there probably are some Canadians who resemble your remarks.

But I can only imagine those evil guys being in control of the government.

But I am open to hearing a case to support your assertions.

38 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't think Donki is actually an American

he doesn't think nor talk like an American

he thinks & talks like you

I think he is your sock puppet

no surprise you are in the thread, playing both avatars

DONKI is a name I created to post here.

I use only one avatar.

I am an American citizen and U.S. Army veteran.

Edited by DONKIROCK

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

what was your MOS and what units did you serve with ?

I dont know who is reading this who could use that information in ways that I might not approve of.

I was not in the combat arms, I was not in military intelligence and I never served in combat.

Edited by DONKIROCK

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

it's pretty obvious that you are full of sh*t already

just stop now, before you dishonour Old Glory

An observation.

I love Trump and think he was the best POTUS since Reagan, but some folks think he is unlikeable. 

But, at least he is almost always right.

You are not likeable. 

And you are wrong.

?