Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

Just now, Nationalist said:

The Ukraine and NATO forces are gathered to make a major assault on the Donbas region. Russia has declared martial law in the region and is evacuating major cities.

The shovel gets bigger.

You mean the shovel to re-gain occupied territory? 

So now you're concede MSM news that Russians are retreating. 

The region where the next major conflict should happen is Kherson not Donbas. 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

They're evacuating civilians. I'd have thought that obvious but...well...

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Its my understanding that NATO is involved. Forces? That would be a "bad" decision IMO.

Where is your understanding of this? What are you being told by the propaganda you consume. 

NATO Nations are individually providing a wide range of Military aid to Ukraine. No "NATO" Trools are in the field. Some troops from NATO nations have volunteered as is their right. 

17 hours ago, taxme said:

What proof do you have that Russia is a police state anyway? Russia is not the same old communist Russia that we once knew. The Russian people are more free today too when they were prisoners under communism. Live with it, fella. 

Russia's not the same communist state, but it evidently carried a lot of its problems forward and it's certainly not free.  Being more free than under the USSR isn't a very high bar either. 

The proof that Russia is a police state is that Putin's opponents keep getting sent to jail or having accidents, that Russian journalists and political dissidents have fled abroad and that independent media has been forcibly closed.   ?

Russia is not losing the war at all.

Except it is.  The retreats from Kiev, Kharkiv and Lyman are evident of things going wrong.  Russian propaganda is already setting the stage to explain their imminent retreat from Kherson city.  That they had to institute a draft to reinforce their positions, and import shit-tech from Iran so they can spite-bomb Ukrainian cities is about as good an indication as any of where this goes.  Meanwhile, Ukraine continues to be reinforced by the NATO arsenal (and captured equipment) and view this war as existential, while the Russian's quite obviously don't have their hearts in it.  

It is the corrupt globalist regime of Zelensky that is losing the war. You have no idea as to why Putin invaded Ukraine but I believe that I do. But you go ahead first and tell me as to why you think that Putin invaded Ukraine. The floor is now yours to speak. ? 

Yes yes - the bioweapon labs, the evil Nazis, NATO encroachment, broken promises about expansion (that were never made).  We've heard it all before! ? 

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

Where is your understanding of this? What are you being told by the propaganda you consume. 

NATO Nations are individually providing a wide range of Military aid to Ukraine. No "NATO" Trools are in the field. Some troops from NATO nations have volunteered as is their right. 

Hmmm...

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

If you're declaring that NATO forces are engaging in conflict with Russian, please provide your source. 

Russia is preparing for a major Ukrainian and NATO assault on the newly-Russian-recognized regions of the Donbas. In preparation, Russian President Putin instated martial law in those four regions. 

REDACTED

That's where I saw this. Are you saying its not true?

2 hours ago, Boges said:

He said it was to de-Nazify Ukraine. ?

More likely it was to take over Ukraine an install a puppet like he had pre-2014. Which failed miserably so now his backup plan is to annex these regions he says has lots of Ethnic Russians (Right out the Hitler playbook). That's also going quite poorly. 

Putin went into Ukraine to try and destroy dozens of bio weapons labs. Bio weapons that Putin believed that corrupt Zelensky and NATO would be used against Russia one day. Those bio weapons labs were very dangerous to all the people of the world. Putin did us all a big favor by blowing up many of those labs. 

Apparently, The citizen's of the Donbass region voted to join Russia. Now Putin must now step in if NATO and Zelensky try and take the Donbass back. 

You nor I have any real idea as to who is really winning in this feud between Russia and the Ukraine. Of course, if you listen to the MSM leftist liberal American media, they will always say that Putin is losing the battle. If Nazi corrupt Zelensky is winning the war, then by now he should have won the war, with all of the money(billions)and supplied military equipment from NATO and America that he has been receiving for months now. Zelensky keeps asking for more and more. Is that a sign that he is winning or losing? 

I will never understand as to why NATO and America needed to get involved in the feud between those two countries in the first place. It was none of America's business. Unless? Unless the Americans had something to hide that they did not want Putin to find out and expose to the rest of the world. Hey, we never know, eh?

This is just more politics, peasant, don't you know. We can only watch the action thru the big glass window, but we are not privy to as to what and who is winning this battle. I say Putin is winning. What say you? ?

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Putin went into Ukraine to try and destroy dozens of bio weapons labs. Bio weapons that Putin believed that corrupt Zelensky and NATO would be used against Russia one day. Those bio weapons labs were very dangerous to all the people of the world. Putin did us all a big favor by blowing up many of those labs. ?

That doesn't seem like a mission that requires a multi-year occupation. 

Apparently, The citizen's of the Donbass region voted to join Russia. Now Putin must now step in if NATO and Zelensky try and take the Donbass back. 

It's cute that you believe those election results run by Russia. 

You nor I have any real idea as to who is really winning in this feud between Russia and the Ukraine. Of course, if you listen to the MSM leftist liberal American media, they will always say that Putin is losing the battle. If Nazi corrupt Zelensky is winning the war, then by now he should have won the war, with all of the money(billions)and supplied military equipment from NATO and America that he has been receiving for months now. Zelensky keeps asking for more and more. Is that a sign that he is winning or losing? 

An army that's continually having to retreat is not winning even though they continue to terrorize civilians. 

I will never understand as to why NATO and America needed to get involved in the feud between those two countries in the first place. It was none of America's business. Unless? Unless the Americans had something to hide that they did not want Putin to find out and expose to the rest of the world. Hey, we never know, eh?

Is it Poland and Germany's business? 

This is just more politics, peasant, don't you know. We can only watch the action thru the big glass window, but we are not privy to as to what and who is winning this battle. I say Putin is winning. What say you? 

He's losing awfully. The fact that he had to conscript people and give them only 2 weeks training is desperation. 

Have you also not noticed the streams if fighting age Russians trying to flee the nation. He does not have popular support for this war. 

Edited by Boges

2 hours ago, Boges said:

The citizen's of Donbass voted to secede from Ukraine and join Russia. Russia cannot retreat. The Donbass region is now a part of and belongs to Russia. If NATO and America do not accept this vote as legal tender, and try and take back Donbass, then we are headed for a possible nuclear war with Russia if America and NATO try to do anything stupid like that. But I truly do doubt that nuclear war will be the last option, if at all. The whole world will be affected. 

The only reason that America and NATO are in Ukraine is because they must have something to hide that they do not want the rest of the world to find out. Otherwise, why the phuk would America and NATO be in Ukraine in the first place. Ukraine is just a small time country to America. Think about it. ?

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

The citizen's of Donbass voted to secede from Ukraine and join Russia. Russia cannot retreat. The Donbass region is now a part of and belongs to Russia. If NATO and America do not accept this vote as legal tender, and try and take back Donbass, then we are headed for a possible nuclear war with Russia if America and NATO try to do anything stupid like that. But I truly do doubt that nuclear war will be the last option, if at all. The whole world will be affected. 

You mean sham referendum's in area they don't have 100% control? 

The only reason that America and NATO are in Ukraine is because they must have something to hide that they do not want the rest of the world to find out. Otherwise, why the phuk would America and NATO be in Ukraine in the first place. Ukraine is just a small time country to America. Think about it. ?

Are you familiar with Proxy Wars? 

Edited by Boges

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

RT is your source? A Russian state news agency? Seriously?

Is the CNN or the CBC your source? CBC being a bought off, and a controlled government entity, and CNN being owned and operated by the corporate elite globalists cabal? Both will only give us one side of the story and not the other. 

Why then was RT. com removed from the airwaves in America and Canada? What were the neo con warmonger's in America afraid of? Was it because the Americans had something to hide in Ukraine that they do not want the rest of the world to find out about? Otherwise, why the hell would America give a shit about this feud between Russia and Ukraine. 

Seriously. 

On 10/18/2022 at 8:45 AM, Boges said:

Awww, I hurt Muffin's feelings. 

Nukes are bad. We know this. 

Are you really trying to make the point that Russia can win a Nuclear War? 

America cannot win a nuclear war with Russia either. No one wins in a nuclear war. We all pretty much will die. Hello?? ?

On 10/19/2022 at 8:00 AM, Moonbox said:

I think the Russians are just going to leave.  They've already declared martial law and they're evacuating people (forced or otherwise).  I'm not even sure they're going to fight for the city.  The last thing they want is to have a large contingent of their already stretched and demoralized forces caught on the wrong side of the river. 

If you honestly believe that Putin will run away from those annexed in the Donbass then you are sadly mistaken. They now belong to Russia, and Russia must fight to protect them from Zelensky's Nazi invaders and keep them out. Putin has no choice now. His back is up against the wall. Zelensky is now trying to keep this feud going. Zelensky is the culprit here, and not Putin. 

It is that idiot loser Nazi corrupt Zelensky that is going to try and take those regions back and that will be his big mistake. Zelensky should just quit while he is ahead seeing that he took some regions back from Russia and be happy. Why keep this going any longer is my point. But then, who gives a shit about my point, eh? ?

• Sad 1