Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

Just now, Nationalist said:

I didn't say they want to return to Russian influence. I'm not sure and try to stick to whats fact.

However...YOU are a fcking LIAR! There's no disputing that.

You suggested that East Germany wants to separate from Germany again. Which would mean what exactly? 

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

“Thousands”. Lmao. Enough to half-fill a soccer stadium on a good day, I’ll wager.  Regurgitating more Kremlin propaganda I see.

Not at all Beave. BTW...if you don't know what you're talking about...making an ass of yourself is not a good idea.

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

And now comes the real tragedy...Russia is escalating things.

Such a witty poster... from his chair safe in Canada he scoffs at Russia sending missiles onto civilians.

Really you need to leave the forum - your posts should be ignored and the best way is for you to not make them.

I didn't suggest anything of the sort.

You gotta stop listening to those voices in your head.

BTW...because CNN won't report it...I'll let you know that thousands in East Germany want to separate from Germany.

How does the bolded text have anything to do with Ukraine? 

You were responding to my point that both Poland and East Germany were under Russian Influence, like Ukraine during the Cold War. 

Should the west stay out of Poland and East Germany's business should Russia escalate this conflict further? Because that's the implications of just allowing Ukraine to be taken over by Putin. That it's his right because he's trying to re-unite the USSR. 

Just now, Contrarian said:

I just don't understand the logic in swearing, calling people names, i have seen some individuals take it to another level on other threads. 

Is it that instict to always be correct and the FEAR that you might be wrong? In my opinion, the brain is like a computer, you feed him information, then you come in contact with people and that is how idelogy normally comes along. It also matters where you were born. Of course the most important thing, family, they are the ones feeding the information initially.

So none of us are special really, just a lottery and in my view instead of using the computers (the brain) to swear and call each other names why not try some quality exchange of information to improve yourself? especially that one with the bunnie picture on this thread ?

I don't either. 

I've developed a keen interest in this conflict as of late. It's a great underdog story that Ukraine is fighting back against tyranny. I really want to see what the other side of the debate has to say to disagree with such an inspiring story. 

Those people would prefer to insult others than conduct an honest debate. 

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Such a witty poster... from his chair safe in Canada he scoffs at Russia sending missiles onto civilians.

Really you need to leave the forum - your posts should be ignored and the best way is for you to not make them.

Ahhh there he is. The grand Libbie shill.

Wha's a matter Mikey. Mad 'cause a new crew of "real" conservatives have come along and exposed you for the limp noodle you really are?

I and others that annoy you to no end...are going nowhere Mikey. Your "image" is tarnished beyond repair now. You may as well just come clean and admit you're a real Liberal. Or...leave the forum and go be a regular on some Libbie whine fest site.

BTW...I don't remember scoffing at missile strikes. See...unlike you, I don't LIE as a matter of course.

No go make yourself useful and howl at the moon.

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

How does the bolded text have anything to do with Ukraine? 

You were responding to my point that both Poland and East Germany were under Russian Influence, like Ukraine during the Cold War. 

Should the west stay out of Poland and East Germany's business should Russia escalate this conflict further? Because that's the implications of just allowing Ukraine to be taken over by Putin. That it's his right because he's trying to re-unite the USSR. 

Man you really do live in LaLa Land, don't you.

I do not know WHY they're protesting, but I bet its the same reason the Czechs are now protesting. They're tired of this run away inflation and perhaps...just maybe...they'd prefer to be able to heat their homes this coming winter.

All a product of the poor planning and stupidity of NATO and the EU.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

OK so we'll add "simpleton" to the list of terms for you.

Here's a run down of recent history for you.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/28/nato-expansion-war-russia-ukraine

Now...you simple minded fool...were that I could refuse to pay tax money to "support" NATO...I would.

While I agree with your deep and thoughtful conclusion that Russia started this war, I cannot place all blame on them because...you know...knowledge and intellect. 2 things I hope you develop...

Some sunny day.

I would think you should be happy that hundreds of thousands of young Russians don't want any part of this war because Putin has become a cornered rat and the Russian people are the only ones who can stop it.

Were the Viet Nam draft dodgers who came to Canada hero's or zero's and did their actions have any influence on the US getting out of Viet Nam?

Man you really do live in LaLa Land, don't you.

I do not know WHY they're protesting, but I bet its the same reason the Czechs are now protesting. They're tired of this run away inflation and perhaps...just maybe...they'd prefer to be able to heat their homes this coming winter.

All a product of the poor planning and stupidity of NATO and the EU.

Good planning would allow Putin to run rough-shot on an independent nation. 

18 minutes ago, Boges said:

I don't either. 

I've developed a keen interest in this conflict as of late. It's a great underdog story that Ukraine is fighting back against tyranny. I really want to see what the other side of the debate has to say to disagree with such an inspiring story. 

Those people would prefer to insult others than conduct an honest debate. 

You've had your explanations. You ignore them all and simply call the poster a Putin Lover.

So...because you insist on twisting reality and outright LYING...

Ya gits wut ya pays fer.

Try growing up.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

You've had your explanations. You ignore them all and simply call the poster a Putin Lover.

So...because you insist on twisting reality and outright LYING...

Ya gits wut ya pays fer.

Try growing up.

Your position is clear. You don't think any NATO or Western intervention is warranted. 

But by taking that position, you also take the position that Putin should be allowed to annex Ukraine without any assistance from the West. 

So you "may" not specifically support Putin, but you certain support the idea that he should be appeased on his goals here. 

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I would think you should be happy that hundreds of thousands of young Russians don't want any part of this war because Putin has become a cornered rat and the Russian people are the only ones who can stop it.

Were the Viet Nam draft dodgers who came to Canada hero's or zero's and did their actions have any influence on the US getting out of Viet Nam?

I said that months ago.

The Vietnam draft dodgers were criminals. Did they have a good reason for breaking US law? Yes...I think they did. The US had no business jumping into that mess.

Much like they have no business jumping into this mess.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Well then I guess we all should thank whatever deity we choose, that Putin isn't all that good at planning.

Huh?

That maybe the most sensible thing you've said in this thread. 

Putin has utterly failed his people by clinging to the old ideals of the USSR. 

37 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. Ahhh there he is. The grand Libbie shill.

1. All of NATO and the west is on alert due to these war crimes and your response is to call me a Liberal.  

The rest of the post is just name calling and nonsense.  

You are a bot and a shill - please leave.