Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Judging from what I have read about 9/11, it was supposedly a planned conspiracy event brought on by your globalist buddies. I read that the owner of the twin towers was a guy by the name of Silverstein, and Silverstein apparently, has his breakfast pretty much every morning in one of his restaurants on top of one of the towers.

But for some reason he was not at his restaurant that morning because he supposedly had a dentist appointment the day of 9/11. Coincidence or planned? ?

Thanks for confirming you’re a conspiracy kook and therefore irrelevant.

To your kook theory: 

Silverstein chaired a consortium that included GMAC insurance and which LEASED the WTC    If he wanted to profit from his investment he could have simply sold his stake rather than engage in some conspiracy with the CIA, White House, FBI and thousands of other people who would have been required to pull it off and who have left absolutely no trace of evidence after 20+ years  

The stuff about him eating there every day and being uncharacteristically  absent on 9/11 is just more of the fake “rumour” nonsense that  can neither be proven nor disproven, which conspiracists love to manufacture to make something seem suspicious. 

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Oh well from your description Russia will win any day now won’t they?  Russia has damaged some infrastructure but you greatly exaggerate, especially the parts about taking down Ukraine air defences and the part about Ukraine firing a missile into Russia, which is pure BS.  

The only peace talks should be Russia talking about how quickly it will end the invasion and return home. Anything less is warmongering and will only encourage other warmongers to invade their neighbours and annex territory.  

Why do you demand Ukraine negotiate with an invader?   If you caught a rapist in your home would you negotiate which family members he should be allowed to rape in order to avoid a violent confrontation?

Beave...over half of the nations in Africa are in a state of war. Do you care? I doubt you even know.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-strikes-back-multiple-explosions-rock-russian-border-towns/ar-AA12Ynct

Yes...they did as a matter of fact.

And finally...your analogy is nonsense because my wife doesn't provoke men to rape her.

Edited by Nationalist

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Beave...over half of the nations in Africa are in a state of war. Do you care? I doubt you even know.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-strikes-back-multiple-explosions-rock-russian-border-towns/ar-AA12Ynct

And finally...your analogy is nonsense because my wife doesn't provoke men to rape her.

The report is from Russian sources and even it admits the strikes were on military targets and supply lines, (rail line and ammunition dump) not the indiscriminate shelling and targeting of civilian populations. 

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

because my wife doesn't provoke men to rape her.

So many horrible things about you in this post. 

1) You seem to think rape victims are always responsible for their rape because they “provoked” the rapist

2) You appear to be suggesting that if your wife provoked a rapist you would not defend her

3) Repeating your usual lies that Ukraine “provoked” Russia

You seem like you’re just an absolutely awful human being   

As was already said Ukraine isn’t targeting civilian populations like Russia is. 

Edited by BeaverFever

I guess Russ was provoked into murdering this Ukrainian composer who refused to perform for them?

Sounds like typical Putin and MAGA Republican mentality:  “come and celebrate our ‘improvement of peaceful life’ or we’ll come to your home and kill you!”

Russian troops kill Ukrainian musician for refusing role in Kherson concert

Russian soldiers have shot dead a Ukrainian musician in his home after he refused to take part in a concert in occupied Kherson, according to the culture ministry in Kyiv.

Conductor Yuriy Kerpatenko declined to take part in a concert “intended by the occupiers to demonstrate the so-called ‘improvement of peaceful life’ in Kherson”, the ministry said in a statement on its Facebook page.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/16/russian-troops-kill-ukrainian-musician-yuriy-kerpatenko-for-refusing-role-in-kherson-concert

Edited by BeaverFever

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

The report is from Russian sources and even it admits the strikes were on military targets and supply lines, (rail line and ammunition dump) not the indiscriminate shelling and targeting of civilian populations. 

I suppose that make the Russians happy then...

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So many horrible things about you in this post. 

1) You seem to think rape victims are always responsible for their rape because they “provoked” the rapist

2) You appear to be suggesting that if your wife provoked a rapist you would not defend her

3) Repeating your usual lies that Ukraine “provoked” Russia

You seem like you’re just an absolutely awful human being   

As was already said Ukraine isn’t targeting civilian populations like Russia is. 

Go t'bed Beave. You "seem" silly.

10 hours ago, Aristides said:

You think it was about making Russians happy? ?

That's your gig.

Lol...boy you Tweenkies sure know how to dumb down a conversation, don't you.

Are you so...elementary...that you don't understand sarcasm? Or so desperate that you are perfectly willing to warp the obvious, so you can stand in the playground, point and go, 'see, see?'

You silly fops are so intent on proving yourselves right, that you act like kindergarten kids.

"Fight...fight...fight..."

Look dopey...what's going on over in Ukraine is real war. Real death. Real destruction. It's not your Gawd-Damn video game.

In the real world, the Ukrainian military is not going to repel the Russian military. In the real world, this squirmish is about to become a bloodbath and you either don't see the blatantly obvious, or just don't give a shit. 

Now you've had your fun. You've played army general and now it's nappy-time. While you nap, the adults will clean up your joysticks and push the world back from the brink of global nuclear war.

You immature, spoiled little brats.

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2022 at 6:00 PM, taxme said:

I guess that makes you a Trudeau/BiDumb underwear sniffer. You appear to be always kissing their butts. Just saying. 

Sure, if that makes you feel better. I certainly prefer those Liberal leaders to the current Conservative alternatives. 

On 10/16/2022 at 6:28 AM, Nationalist said:

That's an interesting pivot. 

But but but Africa!!!! 

Africa doesn't border NATO nations. 

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

That's an interesting pivot. 

But but but Africa!!!! 

Africa doesn't border NATO nations. 

So their lives don't matter? Besides...Africa's full of black people. What happened to Black Lives Matter?

You children are pathetic! Every stable mind on Earth knows the Ukraine doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell of repelling Russia. Not even with Islamic Terrorists on their side and old equipment from the USA and NATO. But you immature little shits just egg this tragedy on.

Should this actually escalate to nuclear war, you twits will be heard saying...

"But how were we to know?"

This is NOT a video game!

Edited by Nationalist

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So their lives don't matter? Besides...Africa's full of black people. What happened to Black Lives Matter?

You children are pathetic! Every stable mind on Earth knows the Ukraine doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell of repelling Russia. Not even with Islamic Terrorists on their side and old equipment from the USA and NATO. But you immature little shits just egg this tragedy on.

The fact you can't tell the difference between an African Civil War and Russia invading a Democratic nations and threatening NATO nations shows how stupid you are. 

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

People are very flippant about nuclear weapons these days. More than a few really seem to think that a nuclear exchange would be survivable.

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

The fact you can't tell the difference between an African Civil War and Russia invading a Democratic nations and threatening NATO nations shows how stupid you are. 

The Nazis were elected to power in Germany. Like Zelensky, they then banned the opposition and took control of the media.

• Like 1

Just now, Boges said:

What a child.

Son...The TRUTH of the matter is...Russia has NOT threatened UNPROVOKED war against anything NATO. NOT ONCE! Ukraine...IS NOT a NATO nation. In fat...NATO rejected their application.

Now...it's nappy time for you son. Please turn off your XBox and put you joystick away.

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

People are very flippant about nuclear weapons these days. More than a few really seem to think that a nuclear exchange would be survivable.

Well DOP...they do in their video games. Are those video games not reality?

13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Nazis were elected to power in Germany. Like Zelensky, they then banned the opposition and took control of the media.

I like how you want to compare Ukraine to the Nazis when it's the Russians who are annexing land to unite ethnic people. 

You think Russia hasn't banned opposition or controlled the media? 

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What a child.

Son...The TRUTH of the matter is...Russia has NOT threatened UNPROVOKED war against anything NATO. NOT ONCE! Ukraine...IS NOT a NATO nation. In fat...NATO rejected their application.

Now...it's nappy time for you son. Please turn off your XBox and put you joystick away.

They are threatening NATO because of the military aid its providing. Something that isn't unprecedented. 

Ukraine is not in NATO which is why no NATO military is pledging troops to the conflict. 

Pledging military aid is completely different. 

Now should Putin use Nukes, I suspect that'll change pretty quickly. Which is why I don't think he will use Nukes. 

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Well DOP...they do in their video games. Are those video games not reality?

I've tried to engage you people in an honest debate on how Putin would strategically or tactically engage in Nuclear conflict and what they stand to gain from such actions. 

But you don't have the mental capacity for such things. 

8 minutes ago, Boges said:

They are threatening NATO because of the military aid its providing. Something that isn't unprecedented. 

Ukraine is not in NATO which is why no NATO military is pledging troops to the conflict. 

Pledging military aid is completely different. 

Now should Putin use Nukes, I suspect that'll change pretty quickly. Which is why I don't think he will use Nukes. 

You "think"? When did that start?

Again...Has Russia threatened UNPROVOKED war against anything NATO?

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You "think"? When did that start?

Again...Has Russia threatened UNPROVOKED war against anything NATO?

Again. . . Has a NATO soldier fired on a Russian. 

I see still can't discuss the implications of a Nuclear strike and how it would benefit Russia.  

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

I've tried to engage you people in an honest debate on how Putin would strategically or tactically engage in Nuclear conflict and what they stand to gain from such actions. 

But you don't have the mental capacity for such things. 

Horseshit you have. We are talking about Russia and the USA here.

There is no such thing as "strategically or tactically engage in Nuclear conflict".

STAY THE HELL OUTTA THIS! ITS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS! THE RISKS ARE WAY TO HIGH!