'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

26 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Just because a criminal is a politician doesn’t mean it’s political persecution to investigate him  

Fasten your baby-seat-belt Beave.

I have a feeling the newly elected government is gonna rock your Tweenkie little legal system.

Edited by Nationalist

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Fasten you baby-seat-belt Beave.

I have a feeling the newly elected government is gonna rock your Tweenkie little legal system.

Oh I’m sure if your fascist party finally manages to steal any election it will “rock the legal system”. Pretty much every fascist regime in history has done exactly that. 

Edited by BeaverFever

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Oh I’m sure if your fascist party finally manages to steal any election it will “rock the legal system”. Pretty much every fascist regime in history has done exactly that. 

YOU sucks set the rules Tweenkie-boy. Many of us have warned you maniacs not to do these disgusting things, but you marched ahead. So...OK...

We'll use your own tactics against you and I'll enjoy every minute of it.

Edited by Nationalist

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

YOU sucks set the rules Tweenkie-boy. Many of us have warned you maniacs not to do these disgusting things, but you marched ahead. So...OK...

We'll use your own tactics against you and I'll enjoy every minute of it.

Typical fascist talk, your comments could’ve been taken straight from 1930s Italy or Germany.   Note the key features of fascist-talk:

1) Using IMAGINARY allegations of past illegality’s and wrongdoing in order justify your plans to ACTUALLY commit illegalities and wrongdoing in the future, e.g.  “they stole the last election so we’re going to steal all the elections from now on!! “

2) Sadistic talk about how you will enjoy the suffering, misery, cruelty and unfairness you plan to unleash against the people and groups that you despise.

32 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Typical fascist talk, your comments could’ve been taken straight from 1930s Italy or Germany.   Note the key features of fascist-talk:

1) Using IMAGINARY allegations of past illegality’s and wrongdoing in order justify your plans to ACTUALLY commit illegalities and wrongdoing in the future, e.g.  “they stole the last election so we’re going to steal all the elections from now on!! “

2) Sadistic talk about how you will enjoy the suffering, misery, cruelty and unfairness you plan to unleash against the people and groups that you despise.

*giggle*

We will find out what's imaginary and what's not...and considering the "batting average" of these Democrats...I figure imaginary evidence, imaginary "collusion", outrageous abuse of the FBI...ya...we will discover what's imaginary.

As for your empty and completely hypocritical accusation of "fascism", justice is not fascist. But it's been corrupted and delivered in wildly biased and obvious ways.

You Tweenkies are so screwed. The public sees what's happening. So much so that even Libbie trash like CNN are beginning to question the Democrats.

So you go ahead and howl "fascism". Howl "racism" and "Nazi" too. None of them mean anything anymore. They've lost their...stigma. Their...usefulness...Their...truthfulness. They're now reduced to "junk-blathering". A last refuge for...the guilty.

Edited by Nationalist

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Trump obstructed the Mueller investigation.  Refusing to provide requested evidence and ordering staff not to cooperate etc.

Who gives a shit if Trump didn't jump through all their hoops? Russian collusion was just a witch hunt from day 1 and Trump knew it. He also had a country to run. 

The FBI committed enough crimes that are far more serious than "obstruction" to try and get something on Trump and they failed. Hillary destroyed evidence that was subpoenaed and you don't care. What do you care about some weak claims of "obstruction"? 

Bill Barr, the same guy who calls Trump’s BIG LIE claims BS,

IE, the guy who told the truth about Jan 6th...

protected Trump from the obstruction charges. 

Obstruction is a made-up charge which basically amounts to how the FBI feels about the level of effort he put into bending over backwards for him. They're known criminals ffs. Who cares how they feel?

It's not even half the crime that destruction of evidence is (Hilary Clinton) or tampering with evidence and then providing it to a judge (the FBI "collusion dream team") in order to get warrants to spy on the sitting president.

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

The man who was convicted of seven felonies and sentenced to three years in prison? That’s your example?

"Please give us one example of one Republican politician dragged out of bed and taken to prison in the middle of the night"

you asked...I delivered.

12 hours ago, Rebound said:

Please give us one example of one Republican politician dragged out of bed and taken [by FBI agents who felt like he was so dangerous that they needed to have a bunch of fully automatic weapons locked & loaded, but at the same time felt like it was safe to have CNN cameramen there - so weird.]  to prison in the middle of the night.  

Fixed it for ya. 

38 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You asked. I delivered. Bye.

Sorry, but you need to re-read the question, which was: 

Please give us one example of one Republican politician dragged out of bed and taken to prison in the middle of the night. 

Roger Stone is not a politician. He has never held political office, elected or appointed.  

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Sorry, but you need to re-read the question, which was: 

Please give us one example of one Republican politician dragged out of bed and taken to prison in the middle of the night. 

Roger Stone is not a politician. He has never held political office, elected or appointed.  

LOL...you Tweenkies...so disingenuous. No wonder nobody but your own brain-dead Libbies, believe anything you say anymore.

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...you Tweenkies...so disingenuous. No wonder nobody but your own brain-dead Libbies, believe anything you say anymore.

Yes or no: Is Roger Stone a politician?

And I don’t even know what the F a tweenkie is, so it hardly bothers me to be called one of your third grader playground words.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Yes or no: Is Roger Stone a politician?

And I don’t even know what the F a tweenkie is, so it hardly bothers me to be called one of your third grader playground words.  

Of course he's a politician. He's worked in politics for decades.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=Politician&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLUz9U3MC2ySLJQ4gAx07Is07RkspOt9AtS8wtyUoFUUXF-nlVBUX5aanFxZn7eL0aF8IzEEoXMYoWg_PTUIoXikvy81GKF_OTk0oLEEqAK-0WsXAH5OZklmcmZiXm32CQZTD-2Mt3rKq6NFMrpduzk3bUtK7lVLKtaFQAAgTDKgQAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj3l422xLf6AhXSq4kEHfodCooQs9oBKAB6BAgCEAI&biw=1536&bih=731&dpr=1.25

Edited by Nationalist

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It was Michael Cohen who described it in testimony BEFORE CONGRESS.

Unfortunate YOU are UNABLE to UNDERSTAND HIS MEANING.

Of course you know you have lost the argument when all you have is IGNORANT insults and name calling. ?

code speak...ROFLMAO!

On 9/24/2022 at 8:25 AM, WestCanMan said:

I missed the part where the FBI said that they had evidence of collusion and Trump got locked up. All I heard was the part where they said there was no evidence.

I told you about the Senate Intelligence committee report, but you refuse to read it.

Maybe you missed the OLC report which has been taken AS POLICY by the AG Barr that POTUS cannot be indicted.