NO COLLUSION! Jury finds Clinton lawyer not guilty of lying to FBI

Let’s try this again. The mods don’t like quoting news sources apparently but the headline says it all. John Durham’s multi-year Trump-initiated conspiracy witch hunt is a failure  

Clinton 2016 campaign lawyer acquitted of lying to the FBI

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-hillary-clinton-john-durham-presidential-elections-59158f83bd6a9159b420f2b04848b77f

Vindicated by jury,unlike all those Trump crooks who were actually convicted and sent to prison 

Another Trumptard conspiracy theory gets debunked! The Trumptard track record of lies and failure continues 

Say it with me now 3…2…1…CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

• Thanks 2

Sussman was not vindicated at all.

His intel about Alfa Bank actually was 100% bogus and no one disputes that.

He wasn't charged criminally for pretending that it was accurate when it was bogus, he was charged for passing along the intel which was supposed to incriminate Trump without disclosing that he was doing it on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

From your darlings at CNN no less: https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/31/politics/sussmann-verdict/index.html

In Sussmann's telling, at the peak of Russia's attack on the 2016 election, he went to the FBI with a good-faith tip, which originated from reputable cyber experts that he represented. He separately worked on Clinton's behalf to peddle that unverified tip to the press, generating some coverage. He didn't try to dupe Baker or hide his political ties, which were well-known at the FBI.

There was no "good faith tip", at all, ever. There was an intentional smear campaign against Trump by Sussman.

The decision to acquit was ridiculous. He actually billed Hillary Clinton for work that he did on the Alfa Bank scandal.

Somehow a jury bought into his story that "I was being a double douchebag by personally giving the bogus intel to the FBI as a good guy, while simultaneously giving it to the press for Hillary. I wasn't giving it the FBI because of my work for Hillary". 

By this standard I can get paid by Pierre P and work on some fake intel to incriminate Trudeau, present that bogus intel to the RCMP without informing them that I was paid by PP to dig it up, and I can give it to the media as well. I can't be found guilty of misleading the RCMP though, I can just pretend that I only gave it to them because I'm a good guy. A jury will believe that.

i know that's gonna go way over your head, but just trust me, Sussman is as guilty as he was ever assumed of being, he just got off.

He got away with it for the same reason that Clinton can rape, that the Biden's can peddle influence to China and other geopolitical adversaries, and Cuomo can send infected people into care homes without being charged criminally. 

I gotta hand it to you though, you managed to find a source that's even worse than CNN.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Sussman was not vindicated at all.

His intel about Alfa Bank actually was 100% bogus and no one disputes that.

He wasn't charged criminally for pretending that it was accurate when it was bogus, he was charged for passing along the intel which was supposed to incriminate Trump without disclosing that he was doing it on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

From your darlings at CNN no less: https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/31/politics/sussmann-verdict/index.html

There was no "good faith tip", at all, ever. There was an intentional smear campaign against Trump by Sussman.

The decision to acquit was ridiculous. He actually billed Hillary Clinton for work that he did on the Alfa Bank scandal.

Somehow a jury bought into his story that "I was being a double douchebag by personally giving the bogus intel to the FBI as a good guy, while simultaneously giving it to the press for Hillary. I wasn't giving it the FBI because of my work for Hillary". 

So his own stated intentions for giving the FBI bogus intel were accepted by a jury. It's a complete farce that he was acquitted. 

This means that I can get paid by Pierre P and work on some fake intel to incriminate Trudeau, simultaneously present that bogus intel to the RCMP and the media, and I can pretend that I only gave it to the RCMP because I'm a good guy, but I gave it to the media for Pierre Poilievre.

i know that's gonna go way over your head, but just trust me, Sussman is as guilty as he was ever assumed of being, he just got off.

He got away with it for the same reason that Clinton can rape, that the Biden's can peddle influence to China and other geopolitical adversaries, and Cuomo can send infected people into care homes without being charged criminally. 

I gotta hand it to you though, you managed to find a source that's even worse than CNN.

Ya I noticed that scummy behavior from the leftists is passed off as "yeah but he's a good guy and Donnies a bad guy therefore he can be as much a scumbag as he wants"  

Bottom line, the collusion delusion was started based on fake Intel. Like those of us paying attention said from the start.. we were called names but have now been proven right.. just like we will in time on the crack-ine, Trudeau and the globalist scum

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, traveler52 said:

And the loser  loses on.  There was no case.  Durham engaged purely political motivated malcious prosecution. 

Still waiting for the tax fraud you told us most certainly exists... what about the secret pee tape?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Let’s try this again. The mods don’t like quoting news sources apparently but the headline says it all. John Durham’s multi-year Trump-initiated conspiracy witch hunt is a failure  

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-hillary-clinton-john-durham-presidential-elections-59158f83bd6a9159b420f2b04848b77f

Vindicated by jury,unlike all those Trump crooks who were actually convicted and sent to prison 

Another Trumptard conspiracy theory gets debunked! The Trumptard track record of lies and failure continues 

You're not telling the whole story once again. 

When Sussman went to the FBI, did he disclose the fact that he was working for the Clinton campaign? Yes or no?

Did the Steele dossier turn out to be a complete fabrication? Yes or no?

WOW: Sussmann Juror Is Talking, and It’s an Eye-Opener – Republican Daily

Sussman Jury Is Loaded with Dems Who Hate Trump (independentsentinel.com)

I will concede that this trial had virtually no chance of convicting Sussman from the beginning given that it was in DC.

One of the jurors daughters apparently played on the same sports team as Sussman's daughter. Are you kidding me???

Sussmann trial jury features three Clinton donors, AOC donor and close connection to Sussmann: Turley | Fox News

Having pointed out the obvious flaws with this trial we do have to accept the verdict one way or another. No violent riots. No burning and looting.?

For getting to the truth?  There is no witch hunt.  Russia did interfer the 2016 Election.  15-U.S. Intelligence and Security Agencies agree.  

Manafart was a Russian Agent who gave Voter Data Colonel Konstanin Kilimnik of the Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniyee. Russian Military Intelligence.

Durham was a Witch Hunt, and he failed.

• Haha 2

Bottom line is, we now know who provided the FBI with the bogus intel about Alfa Bank, we know that it was a paid Clinton operative, we know why lying to the CIA isn't a crime when Dems do it, and we know how and where the FBI and the Dems have been colluding and conspiring since 2012.

Even though the Durham probe didn't get a conviction here, there is now court-documented evidence that proves just how deep and sleazy the Dems' relationship with the FBI is.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, traveler52 said:

For getting to the truth?  There is no witch hunt.  Russia did interfer the 2016 Election.  15-U.S. Intelligence and Security Agencies agree.  

Manafart was a Russian Agent who gave Voter Data Colonel Konstanin Kilimnik of the Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniyee. Russian Military Intelligence.

Bu but there was Russia collusion I swear ?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, West said:

Bu but there was Russia collusion I swear ?

We know that Manafart was handing over Voter Data to an agent of the G.R.U. (Russian Military Intelligence).  We KNOW that Flaky Flynn was acting as an unregistered agent of the Russian Government.

You lame attempt at something less than humorus is noted and found lacking.

15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Uh that’s Donald ‘Obstruction of Justice’ Trump

And now Durhams entire investigation has imploded. 

You obviously aren't keeping score Beave. 

It's a pretty big deal that we now know for a fact that the FBI have a secret hangout with the Dems and their sleazy lawyers.

It's a huge deal that Hillary's lawyer, who's now known to be a criminal, has a keycard to the FBI headquarters. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, traveler52 said:

We know that Manafart was handing over Voter Data to an agent of the G.R.U. (Russian Military Intelligence).  We KNOW that Flaky Flynn was acting as an unregistered agent of the Russian Government.

You lame attempt at something less than humorus is noted and found lacking.

No we don't. He allegedly gave polling data to some guy who knew a guy who knew a real live KGB agent over a Russian brand of vodka. 

We also know that any of Manafort's work was done in conjunction with the Clinton campaign manager's brother and Democrat party operative, Tony Podesta

And the woman who supposedly met with Don Jr at Trump Tower was also on the payroll of the research firm running the collusion scam. 

All signs point to a shady political game being played by the Clinton campaign. No serious person believes there was collusion

Edited by West
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, West said:

No we don't. He allegedly gave polling data to some guy who knew a guy who knew a real live KGB agent over a Russian brand of vodka. 

We also know that any of Manafort's work was done in conjunction with the Clinton campaign manager's brother and Democrat party operative, Tony Podesta

And the woman who supposedly met with Don Jr at Trump Tower was also on the payroll of the research firm running the collusion scam. 

All signs point to a shady political game being played by the Clinton campaign. No serious person believes there was collusion

Yes, in fact we do know.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-has-new-intel-manafort-friend-kilimnik-gave-trump-n1264371.

We know that Manafart Gave Internal Polling Data Colonel Konstantin Kilimnick of the Russian Military Intelligence Servce, the G.R.U.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-paul-manafort-russia-campaigns-konstantin-kilimnik-d2fdefdb37077e28eba135e21fce6ebf.

We know that Manafart was, "A Grave Counter-Intelligence Threat" According To The Then Republican Controlled Senate Intelligence Committee.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/18/manafort-worked-with-russian-intel-officer-who-may-have-been-involved-in-dnc-hack-senate-panel-says-397597.

We also know that disgrace general Flynn acted as an unregistered agent for Russia.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/9/14868680/trump-adviser-michael-flynn-foreign-agent-turkey-lobby

We know flyn also acted as an unregistered agent for Turkey.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/9/14868680/trump-adviser-michael-flynn-foreign-agent-turkey-lobby

We know that the disgraceful Flynn lied to F.B.I. about his Contact with the Russian Ambassador.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/court-schedules-plea-hearing-for-flynn-at-1030-am-et.html.

Denying the truth, does NOT change or alter the truth.  

Edited by traveler52

So Paul Manafort was "a grave counter- intelligence threat" during the Trump administration..and Hunter Biden is somehow NOT a grave counter-intelligence threat despite his lucrative ties to China, Russia, Ukraine and Kazakh? The sitting US president's son has extremely  lucrative deals with hostile foreign countries and this apparently is no cause for concern?

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2022 at 5:16 PM, BeaverFever said:

The fake court where this buffoon was being dealt with was pretty much stacked with democratic supporters. This is why this buffoon got off scott free. When one is a card carrying member of the democratic party and supporter, well then, you can pretty much do anything you want to do with any repercussions coming their way for their crime/s. 

1-2-3 conspiracy time. This was all just a part of just another conspiracy to let this liar off the hook from his lying to the FBI. Stop always acting so dumb and stunned all the time, will you? We all should know by now that you are a lefty liberal card carrying member of the Trudeautard tribe of liars and cheats and thieves. ?

On 6/6/2022 at 11:07 AM, traveler52 said:

Just how was the Russian government interfere with an American election? What proof do you have of this? Come on, man, let's hear from you. 

It is a well known fact that many US intelligence agencies do make up and create many fake stories and incidents. I now do believe that you were born with not much going for you in your head. It's time for you to go get yourself an IQ checkup. Just a suggestion. ?

23 minutes ago, ironstone said:

So Paul Manafort was "a grave counter- intelligence threat" during the Trump administration..and Hunter Biden is somehow NOT a grave counter-intelligence threat despite his lucrative ties to China, Russia, Ukraine and Kazakh? The sitting US president's son has extremely  lucrative deals with hostile foreign countries and this apparently is no cause for concern?

Hunter Biden is not now, nor has been in the employ of the Biden Administration.  There is no proof the the laptop in question was or is in fact his.  There is no chain of custody.  Second and Third Hand Hearsay is NOT proof.  

The so-called "Receipt" of the laptop in question is the NOT  original receipt.  Picture of such a receipt have in been circulated on the Conservative Press, but a picture of such receipt is not in fact proof.  A picture an/or a facsimile of such a receipt pre-supposes the existence of the original document.  Without the original document for verifcation purposes, all you have exactly was has been previously posted.

Comparison of the ink, the paper and signatures would verifiy the "Receipt".  No such proof has been forthcoming.

A Picture of a receipt with no proof it was in the possession of Hunter Biden.

Edited by traveler52

20 minutes ago, traveler52 said:

Hunter Biden is not now, nor has been in the employ of the Biden Administration.  There is no proof the the laptop in question was or is in fact his.  There is no chain of custody.  Second and Third Hand Hearsay is NOT proof.  

The so-called "Receipt" of the laptop in question is the NOT  original receipt.  Picture of such a receipt have in been circulated on the Conservative Press, but a picture of such receipt is not in fact proof.  A picture an/or a facsimile of such a receipt pre-supposes the existence of the original document.  Without the original document for verifcation purposes, all you have exactly was has been previously posted.

Comparison of the ink, the paper and signatures would verifiy the "Receipt".  No such proof has been forthcoming.

A Picture of a receipt with no proof it was in the possession of Hunter Biden.

You're in a state of denial.

NYT Finally Admits that Hunter's Laptop is REAL after 2 Years of Lying About It • Warner Todd Huston • (ipatriot.com)

Bill Maher mocks 'left-wing media' for reporting on Hunter Biden laptop (nypost.com)

Technically Hunter Biden is not in the employ of the "big guy" or the Biden administration, whatever you call it.

For you to suggest that this shady drug addict with no apparent qualifications other than his family name can have lucrative business dealings with hostile foreign powers like China and Russia and that is no cause for concern is laughable.

Hunter has a history of losing laptops by the way. I'll give a very tiny bit of sympathy for the issues his longtime drug use has caused but that in itself should make anyone with an ounce of common sense ask, why is a party-animal-heavy drug addict getting such easy deals from hostile foreign powers in the first place? Clearly the Chinese and the Russians feel they are getting great bang for the buck.

Hunter Biden keeps losing laptops- new report says he lost a third one (lawenforcementtoday.com)

Ummm, do you even acknowledge that Hunter Biden has these deals with China and Russia in the first place?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ironstone said:

You're in a state of denial.

NYT Finally Admits that Hunter's Laptop is REAL after 2 Years of Lying About It • Warner Todd Huston • (ipatriot.com)

Bill Maher mocks 'left-wing media' for reporting on Hunter Biden laptop (nypost.com)

Technically Hunter Biden is not in the employ of the "big guy" or the Biden administration, whatever you call it.

For you to suggest that this shady drug addict with no apparent qualifications other than his family name can have lucrative business dealings with hostile foreign powers like China and Russia and that is no cause for concern is laughable.

Hunter has a history of losing laptops by the way. I'll give a very tiny bit of sympathy for the issues his longtime drug use has caused but that in itself should make anyone with an ounce of common sense ask, why is a party-animal-heavy drug addict getting such easy deals from hostile foreign powers in the first place? Clearly the Chinese and the Russians feel they are getting great bang for the buck.

Hunter Biden keeps losing laptops- new report says he lost a third one (lawenforcementtoday.com)

Ummm, do you even acknowledge that Hunter Biden has these deals with China and Russia in the first place?

I live the world of facts.

There is no chain of custody for the laptop in question.

There is no phsical proof that HB did in fact own the laptop in question.

Who had control of the laptop in question.

H.B. at no time has been in the employ nor has he acted as an agent or representative of the Biden Administration.

The picture of the "Receipt" proves nothing.  Without the original for verification purposes all there is a picture.  

IF the laptop in question was owned by H.B., and laptop was lost, then the credibility of information on that laptop is called into question.  There has to be physical proof that H.B. owned the laptop in question and such proof has been established.

Smoke and mirrors is not proof. 

1 hour ago, traveler52 said:

Yes, in fact we do know.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-has-new-intel-manafort-friend-kilimnik-gave-trump-n1264371.

We know that Manafart Gave Internal Polling Data Colonel Konstantin Kilimnick of the Russian Military Intelligence Servce, the G.R.U.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-paul-manafort-russia-campaigns-konstantin-kilimnik-d2fdefdb37077e28eba135e21fce6ebf.

1 hour ago, traveler52 said:

Yes, in fact we do know.  

We know that Manafart was, "A Grave Counter-Intelligence Threat" According To The Then Republican Controlled Senate Intelligence Committee.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/18/manafort-worked-with-russian-intel-officer-who-may-have-been-involved-in-dnc-hack-senate-panel-says-397597.

We also know that disgrace general Flynn acted as an unregistered agent for Russia.

We know that the disgraceful Flynn lied to F.B.I. about his Contact with the Russian Ambassador.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/court-schedules-plea-hearing-for-flynn-at-1030-am-et.html.

Vox news is your source? Can I use Breitbart? ?

The Russia stuff is a smear campaign. NBC "news" is basically propagandists for the Democrats. We heard alot of "confidential sources say" or "if true" during the whole debacle. It's no wonder you people are so lost.. the guy feeding the information, Swallwell, was porking Chinese spies. 

Flynn never lied... he was abused by the "legal" system until he plead guilty... later appealed and the prosecution dropped the charges because they knew they were a politically motivated hit job. 

Edited by West
  • Haha 1

From PolitiFact:

The F.B.I. Lost Hunter Biden's Laptop.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/apr/06/donald-trump-jr/fbi-lost-hunter-bidens-laptop-theres-no-evidence/.

How did Ghouli gain possession of the laptop in question and when did he receive that laptop? Who had control the laptop in question prior to it being turned over to Ghouli and why was it turned over.

The lack of personal control of the lap is in question would call in the question the proof of ownership by H.B. Since the proof of ownership is questionable, then the information on the laptop in question would called into question as well.

How long did Ghouli have control of the laptop in question.  What did Ghouli do with information that he claims he discovered and when and who was with Ghouli at the time.

More smoke and mirrors based second and third hand hearsay, which you ain't got squat.

4 minutes ago, West said:

Vox news is your source? Can I use Breitbart? ?

The Russia stuff is a smear campaign. NBC "news" is basically propagandists for the Democrats. We heard alot of "confidential sources say" or "if true" during the whole debacle. It's no wonder you people are so lost.. the guy feeding the information, Swallwell, was porking Chinese spies. 

Flynn never lied... he was abused by the "legal" system until he plead guilty... later appealed and the prosecution dropped the charges because they knew they were a politically motivated hit job. 

You can laugh all you want. VOX is way more reliable by Fixed Snooze or BrightFart.

1 minute ago, traveler52 said:

From PolitiFact:

The F.B.I. Lost Hunter Biden's Laptop.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/apr/06/donald-trump-jr/fbi-lost-hunter-bidens-laptop-theres-no-evidence/.

How did Ghouli gain possession of the laptop in question and when did he receive that laptop? Who had control the laptop in question prior to it being turned over to Ghouli and why was it turned over.

The lack of personal control of the lap is in question would call in the question the proof of ownership by H.B. Since the proof of ownership is questionable, then the information on the laptop in question would called into question as well.

How long did Ghouli have control of the laptop in question.  What did Ghouli do with information that he claims he discovered and when and who was with Ghouli at the time.

More smoke and mirrors based second and third hand hearsay, which you ain't got squat.

Politifact now ?