The Lie of Economic Impact from Border Blockade Debunked

John Brown is probably spinning in his grave given the apparent endorsement our Nazification is getting - as evidenced by the widespread unwillingness to really do anything other than whine about it.

Never mind John Brown, imagine how fast Churchill would be rotating if he could see what is and more to the point what isn't going on. 

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

John Brown is probably spinning in his grave given the apparent endorsement our Nazification is getting - as evidenced by the widespread unwillingness to really do anything other than whine about it.

Never mind John Brown, imagine how fast Churchill would be rotating if he could see what is and more to the point what isn't going on. 

Winston Churchill was a dual citizen just like me

British father, American mother

so it's me & Winston Churchill over here with the Anglo-American Empire of Liberty

United Kingdom United States Security Agreement,  born in the fires of the Second World War

that was Winston Churchill's project in fact, America had to be dragged into it

quite sure Winston Churchill would say that the Liberals & NDP are all Communist traitors

but  he would no doubt endorse Pierre Polievre to be PM, Churchill was a populist Tory after all

Edited by Dougie93

12 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I blame the Woke & the Greens

because they are really the Communists & the Nazis in sheep's clothing

the central issue is an attack on the West itself, the Western Enlightenment

the civil societies of the West are in a state of collapse at the fundamental belief level

I don't see a way out, 

it is at this juncture on trajectory to a massive sectarian civil war, genocidal mass murder on an industrial scale

that would then be a catalyst for a war of hegemonic succession, the fall of the West

a Third World War to include use of thermonuclear weapons

this has all happened before, in the 1930's

the rise of totalitarianism is the stuff the Second World War & Holocaust was made of

but now it is happening in the the Anglo-American hegenomy

the Weimarization of the Anglosphere, the end of the Pax Americana

so there is no one coming to save us this time

I'm still not clear on this. 

What are people most mad about, in your opinion? Give me a list. I am still not sure what you perceive to be Western Englightenment. What is it? 

Is our economic system part of this anger as well? Is it cultural? Is it legal? If you could give me specifics, instead of general terms, I would appreciate it. I really just want to know where this anger is coming from.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 9:07 PM, marcus said:

I really just want to know where this anger is coming from.

it's not anger

I am merely extrapolating the catastrophic trajectory that Canada has degenerated into

the Government of Canada declaring that Canadians have "unacceptable views which should not be tolerated"

that is invoking thought crime, which is totalitarianism

in egregious contravention of Section 2 of the Charter of Rights & Freedoms

I am simply bound by solemn oath to Her Majesty, the Commander-in-Chief, to resist the onset of such a regime

I do not act in anger, but rather out of duty

as the government in Ottawa is violating its own constitution

thus I decry that vociferously, as it will destroy our civil society if it is permitted to carry on like this

I am bound to no fealty to the government in Ottawa which violates their oaths to HM

I am only bound to the House of Windsor, as that is my nation, and yours

Nec Aspera Terrent

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 10:17 AM, Dougie93 said:

it's not anger

I am merely extrapolating the catastrophic trajectory that Canada has degenerated into

the Government of Canada declaring that Canadians have "unacceptable views which should not be tolerated"

Can you point to how section 2 of the CRF has been violated by the government. I would appreciate specifics.

On 5/4/2022 at 1:17 PM, Dougie93 said:

it's not anger

I am simply bound by solemn oath to Her Majesty, the Commander-in-Chief, to resist the onset of such a regime

I do not act in anger, but rather out of duty

as the government in Ottawa is violating its own constitution

thus I decry that vociferously, as it will destroy our civil society if it is permitted to carry on like this

I am bound to no fealty to the government in Ottawa which violates their oaths to HM

I am only bound to the House of Windsor, as that is my nation, and yours

Nec Aspera Terrent

If you were in the Military today, you would be unceremoniously punted out.

With your hate for Canada, you would not be welcomed or needed let alone wanted to serve.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

With your hate for Canada, you would not be welcomed or needed let alone wanted to serve.

How the hell would you know?

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

This is the state of the so-called patriot today: calling Canada a dictatorship and catastrophe is considered ok.

As opposed to stealing their money and locking them up. OK...got it.

Fact is...Pixey-Dust made a mockery of himself...yet again.

He ran away and hid from the 'big bad trucker meanies'...at Mommy's place no less,

Then...when he realized these 'big bad trucker meanies' weren't leaving till they met him, he shat on his own father's work by ignoring the Charter of Rights. He is a coward of monumentally embarrassing proportions.

But that you would defend such institutional flogging of the general public and constitution...isn't surprising. I mean after all...CBC did excuse this li'l pee-on...

Edited by Nationalist

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. As opposed to stealing their money and locking them up. OK...got it.

2. Fact is...Pixey-Dust made a mockery of himself...yet again.

3.  CBC did excuse this li'l pee-on...

1. What's this pivote mean ?  Are you trying to say that I called the government itself patriots ?  Weird.

2. Oh right.. back to F*** Trudeau... can never let that mantra go for more than awhile brahim or you will lose nirvana

3. Of course we all remember that breaking news item "CBC EXCUSES PM FROM BLAME" :D

My opinion:

In the case of the f*ck trudeau/canadian flag waving crowd: When you have a small percentage of people, sitting in an echo chamber (social media), they're not only continuously fed the same, unchallenged misinformation, but they are also under the delusion that they have large support. Because support is all they hear.

The reality is that they're a small, but very loud minority, who, thanks to social media, can actually organize these useless and unproductive stunts. This is why 2/3 of Canadians supported the government's measures to clear the convoy from downtown Ottawa.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. What's this pivote mean ?  Are you trying to say that I called the government itself patriots ?  Weird.

2. Oh right.. back to F*** Trudeau... can never let that mantra go for more than awhile brahim or you will lose nirvana

3. Of course we all remember that breaking news item "CBC EXCUSES PM FROM BLAME" :D

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opinion-charter-rights-freedoms-covid-1.5508222

They began talking about it in March. Here's the quote I like.

But the reality is that the Charter will not hamstring unprecedented government measures that are designed to tackle an unprecedented crisis, as long as such measures can be justified.

What the Charter mandates is proportionality and balance. Particular care needs to be taken not to worsen the already precarious situation of our homeless, prisoners, those seeking refugee status, sex workers, drug addicts and other vulnerable and marginalized communities.

These are, no doubt, very fearful times. But what we hope is not in the cards is a government invoking the "Notwithstanding clause" in section 33 of the Charter. That would mean that there are no restrictions on those governments that decide to enact laws that abolish our legal rights and fundamental freedoms.

That, in our opinion, would be an unnecessary overreaction and a dangerous one.

Let's not give the COVID-19 virus that power. It is causing enough havoc; let it not infect the rule of law.

LOL...still hiding behind the skirt of fear and faux anguish over a virus that was already dealt with. Not to mention, never really ever necessitated the vast closures that were imposed. Onwards.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-emergencies-act-analysis-1.6351781

But if these protests now constitute a threat to the nation — its economy, its order, its psyche and its image — it perhaps only makes sense that the national government be at the forefront. If the prime minister was going to be held responsible it perhaps only makes sense that he should take on great responsibility. 

The CBC...trash produced with MY TAXES.

1 hour ago, marcus said:

The reality is that they're a small, but very loud minority 

I'm actually unclear on how they see themselves.  It seems to alternate between saying they are a loud majority that the government ignores, or that Canada is full of idiots who ignore them.

Anyway, as I have said I am comfortable with dictatorships which is why I'm clear Dear Leader Justin cancelled all elections in 2020 with the pandemic emergency.  If we still had them then they would have a way to change governments but they missed their chance.  

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Retired military and still member of the mess and several military associations. Proud people that are or were proud to serve their Country.

Well then...you and I know very different military personnel.

40 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Well then...you and I know very different military personnel.

That would be very sad. If you know military persons that are not proud of serving their country, that would be very sad and, should be very frightful for you..

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

That would be very sad. If you know military persons that are not proud of serving their country, that would be very sad and, should be very frightful for you..

No, I know military persons who are glad they didn't have to enforce this crap of Justin's because...they don't really agree with it all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I wouldn't serve in the pathetic military of today

but I already had my ceremonious retirement, with the regiment on parade

congratulated by the CO, RSM, Brigade Commander, Brigade Sergeant Major

"on behalf of the Government of Canada & Canadian Forces, thank you for your faithful & devoted service to our country"

I'm still welcome at my regiment

none of my brothers would care what some NDHQ wog had to say about me

mind you, even when I was in the ranks

I always was a bar brawling shit disturbing barracks room lawyer who castigated Canada for destroying its own military

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

but I already had my ceremonious retirement ceremony

with the regiment on parade, congratulated by the CO, RSM, Brigade Commander, Brigade Sergeant Major

"on behalf of the Government of Canada & Canadian Forces, thank you for your faithful & devoted service to our country"

I'm still welcome at my regiment, none of my brothers would care what some NDHQ wog had to say about me

mind you, even when I was in the ranks

I always was a bar brawling shit disturbing barracks room lawyer who castigated Canada for destroying its own military

Now you sound more like the guys I play pool with at the local legion.

I salute you Sir.

34 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I return compliments in kind on behalf of Her Majesty & The Royal Canadian Infantry Corps

you're a good man, I'd stand to in a trench with you anytime, brother

Ducimus

Maybe some day we will.

Should it comes to that, I'll bring the scotch.

54 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

congratulated by the CO, RSM, Brigade Commander, Brigade Sergeant Major

I'm still welcome at my regiment

none of my brothers would care what some NDHQ wog had to say about me

They would not want you for long anyway.

Whaaat, the Queen did not thank you ? LOL

Anyone in NDHQ would not know or care who you are, you were only a corporal peon. They cared about leaders and leadership potential.

Spent 25 years flying in SAR. Did my time in NDHQ after and proud of that too.

41 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I return compliments in kind on behalf of Her Majesty & The Royal Canadian Infantry Corps

You have no right or authority to speak on behalf of anyone but yourself let alone the Queen or a regiment you quit on decades ago.