The Vileness of the Left Wing

Here's yet another story about how disgusting people on the left can be. Radio talk show host, Stew Peters, had what appeared to be a leftist impersonate him, call the police, which then invoked the SWAT team to roll up at his door guns drawn. All in an effort to intimidate him and his family. 

I have never seen politics stoop to this level. Leftists have spewed vitriol into our discourse. I'm not surprised this is the level they are now stooping to. They can't disagree with someone without trying to destroy them. 

FPmzy_2VcAEHbl0.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

Stew Peters.... NOT VILE !!!

"He was a speaker at the 2022 America First Political Action Conference, where he called for Anthony Fauci to be lynched by hanging, and for Vernon Jones to be executed by electric chair, before being rebuked by conference organizer Nick Fuentes.[6][7]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stew_Peters

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

"He was a speaker at the 2022 America First Political Action Conference, where he called for Anthony Fauci to be lynched by hanging, and for Vernon Jones to be executed by electric chair, before being rebuked by conference organizer Nick Fuentes.[6][7]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stew_Peters

So in your mind that justifies sicking the SWAT team on the man's children?

Edited by West

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

So you don't think he's vile.  Ok.

I think you have just said something about yourself... but I would say you represent the right-wing.

That's a fallacy.

Carry on... ?

Says a guy who provides a link to his wiki page ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Call me crazy, but I clicked on your first link, right up to the part where they called Michelle Malkin a neo-Nazi. That struck me as kind of odd because most of the people who worship the Aryan bloodline aren't Asians. 

It's just leftist drivel, if you read it with the volume turned up you can hear this song: 

FYI Fauci isn't a respected doctor either lol. 

Actually what Mike has is Wikipedia letting their lefty flag fly quoting the Huffington Post claiming Stew Peters called for a lynching by saying in a speech  “Tony Fauci literally unleashed a bio weapon on the world. Why is this man running around free instead of hanging on the end of a noose somewhere?”

Oh yeah and according to the leftist editors at Wikipedia, Michelle Malkin isn't just a neo-nazi. She's a white nationalist.

For those of you who don't know much about Michelle Malkin. This is Michelle:

malkin-e1574268723832.jpg

Actually those Wiki slurs and smears are more insinuations. They also insinuate she and anybody not joining the call for America First as Pariah as being something they call "far right."

If you're unsure what they mean by "Far Right" you can look it up. This is what the Wiki editors mean when they insinuate Michelle Malkin is "far right":

Far-right politics can lead to oppression, political violence, forced assimilation, ethnic cleansing, or genocide against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority or their perceived threat to the native ethnic group, nation, state, national religion, dominant culture, or conservative social institutions.[3]

So " ethnic cleansing, or genocide against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority or their perceived threat to the native ethnic group". Apparently Wikipedia believes this is a big concern of people like Michelle Malkin.

And if People like Stew Peters or Michelle speak at America First events Mike thinks it's AOK to go Swat 'em. 

Anything else you'd like to say to confirm the sentiments of the thread title, Mikey? 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, West said:

Better than a wiki page ?

actually no.  Even a wiki page is better than nothing ?

Either way, I have to hand it to you on delivering another brilliant example of your keyboard-diarrhea post-spam.

Calling in false-threats to the police is obviously vile, but Stew Peters is a vicious idiot and has made enemies everywhere, on the right and on the left.  His wife, of all people, has called the police on him in the past, and that's not the beginning or the end of his run-ins with the law.   

This guy is Alex Jones style unhinged and only differs in that he dresses nicer and has fewer apoplectic fits during his shows.  Here's some headlines from Stew Peters' show:

Demonic Pedophiles Target Kids: Government Ad Promotes Pedophilia, Transgenderism & Vaxx On Kid

Klaus Schwab's Social Contract: Vaccinate, Dominate, Crush & Exterminate "Useless Eaters"

Alabama's Baptist Auschwitz: Hospital Killings: Death Cult Covid Carnage Continues

The guy is literally a walking profile in stupidity, and the possibility that he lied about being SWAT'd shouldn't be discounted either.  It could be true or it could not be, but Stew Peter's is exactly the type of person who'd make it up.  

Edited by Moonbox

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

actually no.  Even a wiki page is better than nothing ?

Either way, I have to hand it to you on delivering another brilliant example of your keyboard-diarrhea post-spam.

Calling in false-threats to the police is obviously vile, but Stew Peters is a vicious idiot and has made enemies everywhere, on the right and on the left.  His wife, of all people, has called the police on him in the past, and that's not the beginning or the end of his run-ins with the law.   

This guy is Alex Jones style unhinged and only differs in that he dresses nicer and has fewer apoplectic fits during his shows.  Here's some headlines from Stew Peters' show:

Demonic Pedophiles Target Kids: Government Ad Promotes Pedophilia, Transgenderism & Vaxx On Kid

Klaus Schwab's Social Contract: Vaccinate, Dominate, Crush & Exterminate "Useless Eaters"

Alabama's Baptist Auschwitz: Hospital Killings: Death Cult Covid Carnage Continues

The guy is literally a walking profile in stupidity, and the possibility that he lied about being SWAT'd shouldn't be discounted either.  It could be true or it could not be, but Stew Peter's is exactly the type of person who'd make it up.  

So your argument is because Stu has said something you disagree with that means that it's fair game to send the SWAT team after his kids?

As for the rest of the nonsense, I'm just the messenger pointing to the vileness of the left wing.

Edited by West

12 minutes ago, West said:

So your argument is because Stu has said something you disagree with that means that it's fair game to send the SWAT team after his kids?

Is that what you got from my post??? ?

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Calling in false-threats to the police is obviously vile

So no, I didn't not say that, nor do I think that.  Calling the police with fake threats is always bad, no matter who does it.  The problem with Stew Peters is that he's a caustic moron with zero credibility and a long list of enemies.  What he claims happened on Twitter or wherever is as likely as not untrue given his long history of make-believe, and even if it isn't completely made up or exaggerated bullshit, we have no idea who made the call and therefore can't really say much about their motivations.   

Your imbecilic thread is therefore just another example of your thread-vomit and the conclusion you draw in it are foolish.  

26 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Is that what you got from my post??? ?

So no, I didn't not say that, nor do I think that.  Calling the police with fake threats is always bad, no matter who does it.  The problem with Stew Peters is that he's a caustic moron with zero credibility and a long list of enemies.  What he claims happened on Twitter or wherever is as likely as not untrue given his long history of make-believe, and even if it isn't completely made up or exaggerated bullshit, we have no idea who made the call and therefore can't really say much about their motivations.   

Your imbecilic thread is therefore just another example of your thread-vomit and the conclusion you draw in it are foolish.  

But you do follow that up with an attack on Stu Peters ?

18 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Far-right politics can lead to oppression, political violence, forced assimilation, ethnic cleansing, or genocide against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority or their perceived threat to the native ethnic group, nation, state, national religion, dominant culture, or conservative social institutions.[3]

By that definition Trudeau is 'far-right'. 

I think that we have to re-organize what we call the "political spectrum' to separate fiscal conservatives (the right) from LPOC/Dem hatemongers. 

Honestly, how many boxes does la turd check on this list:

-oppression, yup - excluding people from society and work

-political violence, yup - beating up protesters, freezing bank accounts, jail for 'mischief' without bail

-forced assimilation, yup - vax or ostracism

-ethnic cleansing, not yet

or genocide not yet, but he has accused Canadians of genocide

against groups of people based on their

-supposed inferiority, yup everyone who doesn't follow blindly is a "racist & misogynist"

-their perceived threat to the native ethnic group, yup - systemic racism!!!!!!!

-nationstate, national religion yup - "white nationalist terrorists are everywhere!"

-dominant culture, yup - cisgender males are an enemy of the wokies

-social institutions yup - white men and the unvaxed are a threat to everything and everyone, and they need to be censored on social media.

On the far-right scale, Trudeau checks 8/10 boxes. Again, by any measure of fascist principles, Trudeau is a fascist.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

The problem with Stew Peters is that he's a caustic moron with zero credibility and a long list of enemies. 

You're in no position to talk about credibility or to judge people's intelligence.

What he claims happened on Twitter or wherever is as likely as not untrue given his long history of make-believe, and even if it isn't completely made up or exaggerated bullshit,

This requires some proof. 

Can you cite some things that he said which were make-believe? Or exaggerated bullshit? 

For all I know he could be guilty as charged, but your opinion on the matter is worthless. You need a cite showing his own statements, in context, which were unknown at the time he said them and then didn't age well, or that were known to be lies when he said them.

we have no idea who made the call and therefore can't really say much about their motivations.   

This coming from an alt-leftist, part of a group that loudly proclaims the guilt of Brett Kavanaugh based on the flimsiest allegation in the history of rape cases, and that also got sucked in by Jussie Smollett, Russian collusion, Ukrainian collusion, and the hijab hoax, among others. 

Gimme a break. Based on past history you should be screaming "J'ACCUSE" anytime anyone says anything.

Your imbecilic reply is therefore just another example of your word-vomit and the conclusion[s] you draw in it are hypocritical and moronic.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, West said:

Not at all. Just pointing out the disgusting nonsense from the left. 

Yet, if someone points out the disgusting nonsense from "the right" you lose your sh*t. 

"The left" isn't vile, any more than "the right" is; they each have their "vile" minority.  Your attempt to paint only the left as vile is simply spewing hatred and creating division.