Protesting on Public Sidewalks now illegal in Alberta

22 hours ago, taxme said:

I could careless if you ever visit The Rebel. That is because you are unwilling to try and get the other side of the alternative media story. The truckers were obeying the laws. It was the radicals like Antifa and other communist groups l that were trying to disrupt the protests. Believe me when I say that if Trudeau could get his way, thousands of protesters would probably have been thrown into one of his communist gulags. Trudeau hates anyone who will not kiss his Marxist butt hole. 

That dictator Marxist Trudeau has decided that The Rebel is not considered a news source anymore and the dictator has decided to not allow The Rebel to have a journalist licence. Only news media that he will allow a licence to is the ones that are already bought off by him or are too willing to kiss his arse hole. This means that The Rebel will not be allowed to attend any of his Marxist speeches that this buffoon gives. No hard questions for this bimbo anymore. Just nice ones like how is your family doing.

Go back to sleep, military boy. While Canada burns, the military helps Trudeau pour more fuel on the fire. The Canadian military will fire on Canadian protesters like me or the truckers if they are ordered to do so. Canada has become almost full bore ahead communist. Our soldiers of the past fought and died for freedom in other countries and for Canada. They would probably be really pissed off if they were alive today and were seeing as to what freedoms and rights Canadians have lost today. 

Tens of thousands of Canadian soldiers died in two world wars so that dictators like Trudeau can now freeze bank accounts, and bring in emergency acts, and some city mayors making it illegal to protest on public sidewalks and arresting people who peacefully assemble. Wake up and smell the gawd dam coffee. ?

Almost all truckers obeyed the law  but, then there were the ones that did not and they are paying the price. Rightly so.

Like Trudeau gives a rats ass about Rebel News Ha!!  Rebel News commits suicide every time it publishes BS and that seems every day HA!

You are probably the stupidest and most ignorant person on the planet if you think Canadian Military personnel would fire on Canadians. Every time I read one of your posts, you just verify that. What an ignorant ass that oyu could say such a thing of our men and women in uniform. Even your cohorts and ilk her on this forum have to be embarrassed that your said Canadian soldiers would shoot Canadians protesters.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

You're saying the CRTC is above the law or directed by people outside the law?

Have you reported this to anyone? They'll need evidence.

I'm saying the CRTC is playing political games and should be defunded as much as all the media...all of it...should be unhooked from politics. 

Have you? Good Canadian? 

There will be a reckoning. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm saying the CRTC is playing political games and should be defunded as much as all the media...all of it...should be unhooked from politics. 

I feel much the same way about most of our governance.

Once the right-wing is in charge, can I count on you to keep its police and security forces off my back when it get's down to reckoning?

10 hours ago, eyeball said:

Once the right-wing is in charge, can I count on you to keep its police and security forces off my back when it get's down to reckoning?

Ya gits wut ya pays fer.

You can count on me enjoying every minute.

21 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Almost all truckers obeyed the law  but, then there were the ones that did not and they are paying the price. Rightly so.

Like Trudeau gives a rats ass about Rebel News Ha!!  Rebel News commits suicide every time it publishes BS and that seems every day HA!

You are probably the stupidest and most ignorant person on the planet if you think Canadian Military personnel would fire on Canadians. Every time I read one of your posts, you just verify that. What an ignorant ass that oyu could say such a thing of our men and women in uniform. Even your cohorts and ilk her on this forum have to be embarrassed that your said Canadian soldiers would shoot Canadians protesters.

You said it yourself. Soldiers must do as they are ordered. Are you saying that if ordered to shoot Canadians, they would throw down their guns and then face the possibility of a court marshal? Just asking. They must face the price for their actions as the truckers must do also. 

The truckers have done more for Canada in one protest than the Canadian military have done for Canada in decades. The Canadian military is sitting back and watching that Marxist dictator in Ottawa showing treason towards Canada and Canadians. That commie traitor should have been arrested months ago. At least all those truckers exposed the dictator for what he really is. A commie who hates freedom and freedom of speech. 

Despite what your feelings are about and towards those patriotic truckers, at least they tried to do something so that they could try to get all of our rights and freedoms back that were stolen away from Canadians two years ago. I will take what The Rebel has to say any day over anything stupid that you have to say here, lefty. Live with it. ?

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Have you? Good Canadian? 

The leftist liberal controlled CRTC will never allow a conservative news channel like the old Sun news Network on the Canadian airwaves ever again. Conservatives must never be allowed to have another conservative news channel like The Sun News network to be able to listen too. Canadians must only be allowed to listen to leftist libtard brainwashing. 

It is not very hard for anyone to be able to see that Canada has pretty much become a Marxist controlled country. When the dictator of Canada can seize and freeze anyone's bank accounts, willy-nilly, that should be a warning right there that Canadians are in big time trouble. ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

The left wing is in charge in Canada already, and look what they are doing with your freedom? At least, if and when, the right wing conservatives take power, you have no fear of ever losing your rights and freedoms ever again. The right wing will never seize your bank account. ?

18 hours ago, taxme said:

You said it yourself. Soldiers must do as they are ordered. Are you saying that if ordered to shoot Canadians, they would throw down their guns and then face the possibility of a court marshal? Just asking. They must face the price for their actions as the truckers must do also. 

The truckers have done more for Canada in one protest than the Canadian military have done for Canada in decades. The Canadian military is sitting back and watching that Marxist dictator in Ottawa showing treason towards Canada and Canadians. That commie traitor should have been arrested months ago. At least all those truckers exposed the dictator for what he really is. A commie who hates freedom and freedom of speech. 

Despite what your feelings are about and towards those patriotic truckers, at least they tried to do something so that they could try to get all of our rights and freedoms back that were stolen away from Canadians two years ago. I will take what The Rebel has to say any day over anything stupid that you have to say here, lefty. Live with it. ?

Firstly, I suspect if the Military was called in to be an "Aid to Civil Power" they would most assuredly go in without weapons (or if weapons, non lethal ones). I do not believe any soldier was ever given a direct order to kill someone (perhaps a sniper has different orders). They would go into situations to defend themselves and their positions or objectives but to be ordered to just shoot and kill people, I would find that hard to believe. I have never been infantry and in situations like they may be in but, I think ordering to shoot and kill would be unlawful by any stretch.

As for the trucker thing, I do agree with you. They did brings some things to the forefront. My objection though was, when was it enough? When a point is made and when things were announced as changing, then it is time to leave. Belabouring only divides and turns against the principal, as eventually happened. Notice we no longer discuss the whys of the protest but the breakup and outcome.

As for the Rebel, well, we all seem to choose whatever media suits our narrative so, you choose yours, I choose mine and others choose theirs.

Edited by ExFlyer

On 4/14/2022 at 5:56 PM, ExFlyer said:

Like Trudeau gives a rats ass about Rebel News Ha!!  Rebel News commits suicide every time it publishes BS and that seems every day Ha!

Ya want "stupid"?

HA!

Enjoy your "stupid".

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

"Calgary flames hockey fans" were protesting and blocking critical infrastructure??.

The Calgary protests pull in 15,000 or about the size of what's outside on the red mile shutting down streets etc. 

The injunction has more to do with protecting politician's image. You can't exactly gaslight your population into thinking it's only a few folks who think like them when you draw attendance like that. 

1 minute ago, West said:

The Calgary protests pull in 15,000 or about the size of what's outside on the red mile shutting down streets etc. 

The injunction has more to do with protecting politician's image. You can't exactly gaslight your population into thinking it's only a few folks who think like them when you draw attendance like that. 

"Calgary Flames fans"??

What Calgary protest?

"Calgary Flames fans"??

What is red mile??

"Calgary Flames fans"??

you are allowed to protest, just not interfere with critical infrastructure. Is "red mile" critical infrastructure?

"Calgary Flames fans"??

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

"Calgary Flames fans"??

What Calgary protest?

"Calgary Flames fans"??

What is red mile??

"Calgary Flames fans"??

you are allowed to protest, just not interfere with critical infrastructure. Is "red mile" critical infrastructure?

"Calgary Flames fans"??

-What critical infrastructure is being blocked?

-"The Red Mile is the name given to a stretch of 17 Avenue SW in Calgary, Alberta, Canada during the Calgary Flames 2004 Stanley Cup playoff run, "

-Every Saturday there are big rallies in Calgary which they are putting ridiculous restrictions on not because they are doing anything illegal but because politicians have thin skin

Edited by West

59 minutes ago, West said:

-What critical infrastructure is being blocked?

-"The Red Mile is the name given to a stretch of 17 Avenue SW in Calgary, Alberta, Canada during the Calgary Flames 2004 Stanley Cup playoff run, "

-Every Saturday there are big rallies in Calgary which they are putting ridiculous restrictions on not because they are doing anything illegal but because politicians have thin skin

Yes,, what critical infrastructure was being blocked?? It was your statement "the "injunction" doesn't apply to Calgary flames hockey fans. Only those who disagree with the government "

Don't know what Calgary is like but it sounds like oyu made this up

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes,, what critical infrastructure was being blocked?? It was your statement "the "injunction" doesn't apply to Calgary flames hockey fans. Only those who disagree with the government "

Don't know what Calgary is like but it sounds like oyu made this up

About the same as a protest would be

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

This is why I don't think I can vote conservative again. They're not conservative. They're virtue signalling little dweebs.

In fairness the mayor of Calgary is a wokester.

But Kenney is a fake and hopefully the freedom movement unifies in Alberta 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, West said:

About the same as a protest would be

Not an answer.

I will ask again "Yes,, what critical infrastructure was being blocked??

It was your statement "the "injunction" doesn't apply to Calgary flames hockey fans.

Only those who disagree with the government "

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Not an answer.

I will ask again "Yes,, what critical infrastructure was being blocked??

It was your statement "the "injunction" doesn't apply to Calgary flames hockey fans.

Only those who disagree with the government "

I think you are mixing up the two. One are the weekend protests in Calgary which their mayor has tried to curtail. The other was alleged blockades in Ontario.

Edited by West

1 hour ago, West said:

I think you are mixing up the two. One are the weekend protests in Calgary which their mayor has tried to curtail. The other was alleged blockades in Ontario.

Not at all, I questioned you because you  said "So apparently the "injunction" doesn't apply to Calgary flames hockey fans. Only those who disagree with the government"

I questioned your statement and you have not provided an answer.