Are we being gaslighted by the leftists?

West

51 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Conservatives aren't anarchists.

Did I, or have I ever claimed any leanings toward anarchy? No.

It is so amusing to watch people make unqualified accusations. I know that when they do, it's out of desperation. 

I would suggest its Pixie-Dust and his gaggle who exhibit anarchistic tendencies. I would also strongly suggest that true Liberalism...

Is Dead.

Watching said death is what made me become a Nationalist. I used to be a Liberal. Was even part of that bureaucratic cast that is so very corrupt. 

I see that Conservatives are finally awakening. Questioning. Demanding to be heard...loud and clear.

"I am Canadian!" I will not be dictated to when said dictates are unreasonable, unsupportable an UN-FRIGGIN-CANADIAN!

If you feel you must hide yourself and wallow in fear and anguish...you are Canadian too. Be my guest.

I choose to live without fear of warped "science" and media-driven panic.

Edited by Nationalist

21 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You don't think trying to cut off a country's main supply lines is an act of terror? I bet you would if it were done in the name of Allah (peace be upon him).

I think...if natives and Libbies can block the construction of two pipelines of immense wealth potential to this nation...

Then truckers and Conservatives can block downtown Ottawa and business crossings of immense wealth potential to this nation.

And if said blockade were done in the name of Allah...YOU would immediately demand their beheadings...while I would have the balls AND the decency to SPEAK TO THEM FIRST!

Edited by Nationalist
  • Thanks 1

I support forceful reopening of all supply lines, including oil and gas, no matter who is doing it. We need to keep supply lines open. That's just common sense. I also have no patience for protests that devolve into occupations that terrorize neighborhoods. Fortunately we haven't had this problem much, so it's wise to nip it in the bud.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Did I, or have I ever claimed any leanings toward anarchy? No.

If you support blockading the Ambassador Bridge, with no stated end date and no reasonable conclusion then you support anarchy.

It's fine to dislike Trudeau but believe it or not you can't do anything you like to hurt him, and still call yourself conservative.

20 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If you support blockading the Ambassador Bridge, with no stated end date and no reasonable conclusion then you support anarchy.

It's fine to dislike Trudeau but believe it or not you can't do anything you like to hurt him, and still call yourself conservative.

Man do you think I dont see your lies? I mean really now...are you that conceited? The bridge was blocked with an end to mandated jabs and an end to the rule of Pixie-Dust. 

I'd bet they would have settled for an end to mandates for truckers but...our fine li'l PM ran and hid. At his Mommy's place I believe. 

The tyke took his ball and ran home to Mommy. Instead of being an honorable leader. And I believe most Canadians know that and are embarrassed by it. He's a chicken shit fool who turned what should have been a weekend affair, into a joke and afront to his own father's legacy.

'But people got called bad names'...pfft.

12 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Do you mean the obviously racist changes that do not let a certain skin colour protest ever?

Oh yeah...saw that.

Good thing we all identify as Australian Aborigines.

Yeah I like how the Emergencies Act Regulations that Trudeau gov brought down now long ago made exceptions to indigenous people and refugees.  Classy!

quote-all-animals-are-equal-but-some-ani

11 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

They were allowed to assemble and protest. They just weren't allowed to terrorize and block supply lines.

Really?  So how many peaceful protestors are allowed on Wellington St. in front of Parliament right now?  Answer is ZERO...(unless you're indigenous or a refugee).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Really?  So how many peaceful protestors are allowed on Wellington St. in front of Parliament right now?  Answer is ZERO...(unless you're indigenous or a refugee).

I like the parenthetical white victimhood at the end. Hilarious.

14 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Well of course i'm being silly.  He isn't Stalin.

Yes you are being silly but the silliness is like the falsehood that gets repeated so often it becomes real and in this case dangerously so.  Millions of people honestly seem to think their worst political dystopian nightmares are on the cusp of becoming real.  The reaction to this could be so fearsome even Idi Amin would blanch.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Yes you are being silly but the silliness is like the falsehood that gets repeated so often it becomes real and in this case dangerously so.  Millions of people honestly seem to think their worst political dystopian nightmares are on the cusp of becoming real.  The reaction to this could be so fearsome even Idi Amin would blanch.

The Trudeau gov has been secretly tracking all of our cellphones and will be for years to come, and I doubt they will stop.  They want to get into our bank accounts to track our spending.  Section 8 of the Charter means nothing.  Search and seizure.  Now Section 2.

This is stuff from 1984.  Big Brother is watching and he has emergency powers now, plus has been spending out of control with weak oversight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadas-public-health-agency-admits-it-tracked-33-million-mobile-devices-during-lockdown/wcm/024e7982-e7e5-449f-8b0b-2348d6629738/amp/

5 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

1. No.. the CANADIAN government.
2. No.... 2015