CNN's Ratings Keep Plummeting.

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Is that a fact old-timer? Hate to sound nasty but you might want to check up on short-term memory loss. 

That case is ongoing. Filing a lawsuit is not the same thing as getting a conviction. You know that, right? It's not even settling out of court like what CNN had to do with Nick Sandman, the Covington school student when they lied about him. (Did you miss that one btw, Memory Man?)

A few days ago this happened.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/13/fox-news-seeks-access-to-expert-report-on-georgia-/

So you accept they are not as holy as thou. 

Your problem is cherry picking doesn't work with me. Remember that next time you speak about memory loss. 

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I haven't seen enough of CNN to know who those guys are

That's because you haven't watched enough CTV or CBC to know why you haven't seen them on CNN.

You literally have nothing eyeball

No you blew yourself out of your barrel all on your own again. It's kinda like watching you catch and release yourself over and over.

The rest of your tangled-logic map looks like it took a pound of pins and a mile of string to piece together.

• Like 2

On 1/15/2022 at 7:34 PM, WestCanMan said:

Thank You Tide Pods.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/12/cnn-sees-ratings-dive-by-90-from-2021-coverage/?fbclid=IwAR36YT2pdv04kroOwBHCbzbBSxtxBqunTNid46CxaO9EE_i9KdZ6839XDHc

CNN's viewership is down 83% week over week. They went months last year without having a single show with over 1M viewers.

Meanwhile, Fox is crushing it and even Forbes has to admit it: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andymeek/2021/12/29/fox-news-in-2021-ratings-dominance-even-with-trump-gone-plus-fox-weather-and-gutfeld-crushes-late-night/?sh=7af5e8a7605c

Tucker Carlson had the highest-rated program in cable news.

Here's the craziest part:

That's really bad news for Dems. Their muppets are getting exposure to some actual news, as are independents, which explains why Biden's poll numbers are tanking as well. He's down to 33%. 

So they're not part of your "MSM" now?

16 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

So they're not part of your "MSM" now?

Not sure what you're getting at.

CNN is a clown show, only fit for morons, and has been for a while. 

They're still part of the MSM, they're just less relevant now because almost no one's watching them anymore. 

56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They're still part of the MSM, they're just less relevant now because almost no one's watching them anymore. 

They're just like the rest of america's deregulated monopolized corporate state media machine.  See Edward L Bernays.  There's a flavor and package of lies for every mindfucked divisive demographic we can point at another.  But no.  One cannot boast about high ratings and then claim to be not of the dreaded "MSM".  That's a sloganeered Pavlovianly conditioned trigger term for the shallow and perpetually anxious.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

They're just like the rest of america's deregulated monopolized corporate state media machine.  See Edward L Bernays.  There's a flavor and package of lies for every mindfucked divisive demographic we can point at another.  But no.  One cannot boast about high ratings and then claim to be not of the dreaded "MSM".  That's a sloganeered Pavlovianly conditioned trigger term for the shallow and perpetually anxious.

Fox isn't part of the "MSM" that receives their talking points from the Dems. 

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

the #1 news source is mainstream by definition.

People who want to change the meaning of words to suit themselves are anarchists and nihilists IMO.

Here in the US, we have so sodomized the use of language that many americans can't tell objective reality from what the last thing they just heard.  WestCan'tMan is one mindfucked individual.

• Sad 1

On 1/16/2022 at 2:08 AM, WestCanMan said:

Fox is partisan, to be sure, but they’re the best news network in North America by far. And yes, it’s news, not like CNN and MSNBC. 
CTV, CBC, Global, NBC, NPR, etc are all pure garbage. 
The main difference is that all of those other networks rush out with a bunch of lies, like “COVID CAME FROM A BAT AND A PANGOLIN AND SAYING ANYTHING ELSE IS QANON GARBAGE! ANYONE WHO SAYS BSL4 NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM SOCIETY!”  

That’s not news and it’s got nothing to do with democracy or science. It’s just the new normal under Trudeau and Biden. 

They are indeed the choice of rabid frothy-mouthed partisanshitheads of a certain flavor.  Even those who view that poison know why they go there for a daily dose.  You're telling everyone right here.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

So where will the CBC and by extension Trudeau get their marching orders on what to report and do from now on?

Without CNN who's in control of what millions upon millions of people think?  Baaaaaa!?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

They are indeed the choice of rabid frothy-mouthed partisanshitheads of a certain flavor.  Even those who view that poison know why they go there for a daily dose.  You're telling everyone right here.

I'm not afraid to say that I watch Fox and consider it 'news'.

What channels do you watch H B? And yes, I'm going to make fun of you. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not afraid to say that I watch Fox and consider it 'news'.

What channels do you watch H B? And yes, I'm going to make fun of you. 

Why would I spend time watching america's deregulated monopolized corporate state indoctrination which foments the sort of divisive bullshit you've latched onto?  I don't, haven't for decades.  That shit matters to me about as much as you do boo.

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So where will the CBC and by extension Trudeau get their marching orders on what to report and do from now on? 

The CBC gave equal coverage to a Climate Change protest of only a few hundred people when there was a 'United We Roll' carbon tax protest of hundreds of thousands at the same time !

Oh wait, no I got the numbers switched...

On 1/16/2022 at 12:34 PM, ironstone said:

I do admit that FOX has no left leaning host's at this time( Chris Wallace seemed kind of left) they do have regular contributors that are Democrats.

At the end of the day we all have the choice of changing the channel. Quite frankly I think the majority of FOX host's are just way better than the competition.

News isn't competitive.  "Info"tainment is.

30 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

Why would I spend time watching america's deregulated monopolized corporate state indoctrination which foments the sort of divisive bullshit you've latched onto?  I don't, haven't for decades.  That shit matters to me about as much as you do boo.

So you are afraid to say where you get your 'news' from but you're gonna run your mouth about me, while not having a cite about something that Fox said that was inaccurate.

That puts you on equal footing with every other leftist around here. 

Run away H B. You've got less than nothing.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So you are afraid to say where you get your 'news' from but you're gonna run your mouth about me, while not having a cite about something that Fox said that was inaccurate.

That puts you on equal footing with every other leftist around here. 

Run away H B. You've got less than nothing.

No, don't be so petty.  You're a partisanshithead looking for "leftists".  You are the mirror image of the very thing you decry.  Your pouting is silly and childish.

On 1/16/2022 at 9:34 AM, ironstone said:

I do admit that FOX has no left leaning host's at this time( Chris Wallace seemed kind of left) they do have regular contributors that are Democrats.

At the end of the day we all have the choice of changing the channel. Quite frankly I think the majority of FOX host's are just way better than the competition.

Well it's true Chris Wallace didn't constantly pepper his news reports with oft-repeated references to radical lefty Marxist communists the way every Fox host does when introducing their show's topic.

Perhaps you're just not particularly inclined towards distinguishing between a news report and an opinion.

Just now, H B Lowrey said:

No, don't be so petty.  You're a partisanshithead looking for "leftists".  You are the mirror image of the very thing you decry.  Your pouting is silly and childish.

Uh-huh. Running your mouth about Fox but afraid to say where you get your news from. 

This conversation has run its course.

*yawn*

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well it's true Chris Wallace didn't constantly pepper his news reports with oft-repeated references to radical lefty Marxist communists the way every Fox host does when introducing their show's topic.

Perhaps you're just not particularly inclined towards distinguishing between a news report and an opinion.

You're the one who's confusing their opinion shows with their news. 

Special Report with Brett Baier is news. Everything else at night is [accurate] opinions.