The people who tried to bring down our democracy are finally going to be charged .

This was a older group attacking the capital on jan6, The hundreds that are left will be charged with charges that will keep a lot of these criminals in jail for the rest of their lives. That's called justice and it is about time they went after these final few hundred criminals. They have been keeping this final group aside with court cases sent to a later date. . Now they have to start charging the right wing politicians who were involved in this attempted take over. Sedition contempt of congress Supporting a insurrection, lying to congress.. . The government are looking at the possibility of charging up to 2500 people and about 500 are being set aside for major charges.

29 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

This was a older group attacking the capital on jan6, The hundreds that are left will be charged with charges that will keep a lot of these criminals in jail for the rest of their lives. That's called justice and it is about time they went after these final few hundred criminals. They have been keeping this final group aside with court cases sent to a later date. . Now they have to start charging the right wing politicians who were involved in this attempted take over. Sedition contempt of congress Supporting a insurrection, lying to congress.. . The government are looking at the possibility of charging up to 2500 people and about 500 are being set aside for major charges.

Bet sedition doesn't stick. It's a hail Mary on old people who use canes to walk and such. Decorated military and law enforcement. 

None of it will stick. 

Just now, Nationalist said:

Bet sedition doesn't stick. It's a hail Mary on old people who use canes to walk and such. Decorated military and law enforcement. 

None of it will stick. 

Rightside Broadcasting was there on Jan 6th and recorded everything which is why this is a bunch of BS. The rally with speeches and the mostly peaceful events at the Capitol were actually two different things. But no matter to the Big Liars..."guilt" by association...a time honored leftist tradition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Rightside Broadcasting was there on Jan 6th and recorded everything which is why this is a bunch of BS. The rally with speeches and the mostly peaceful events at the Capitol were actually two different things. But no matter to the Big Liars..."guilt" by association...a time honored leftist tradition.

So you smell the Libbie desperation too eh?

• Like 1

This will be a slam dunk for the court , fits like a glove.

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)"

This will be next

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)" And this is the legal definition of insurrection as far as the constitution is concerned ' " an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government." This will also be a slam dunk for the courts.

There's nothing in the indictment about them carrying weapons.  I have to agree they're a bunch of morons, but unarmed morons. Grand Jury proceedings (and indictments) at the very least involve a prosecutor and jury. The jury only hears what the prosecutor wants them to hear. There is no defense or cross-examination. In hindsight, maybe those in charge of security should have taken up Trump's offer of 10,000 armed national guardsmen made a few days ahead of jan 6.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

None of it will stick. 

What if it does though? If the precedent for ruling against someone as innocuous as a bus tourist is anything to go by I'd say the appetite for taking this seriously is pretty strong.

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Lies do come unraveled. 

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what the plea bargaining with Oathkeeper's produces. Especially amongst any old farts faced with spending the rest of their lives behind bars.

Of course Trump2.0 could always pardon them in 2024 and start naming high-schools and erecting statues to commemorate them.

I want to know why all last year and so far this year democrats have obstructed house republicans access to records related to security measures taken place before and including the day of the rioting.  If one of the main reasons of conducting this investigation is to make sure that history doesn't repeat itself, why isn't the obvious lapse in security being more closely looked at?  Especially when the FBI and NYPD warned the Capitol Police that violence was likely to occur days in advance? Is this withholding of records purposely done to protect someone? Maybe like Pelosi?  What other reason is there?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what the plea bargaining with Oathkeeper's produces. Especially amongst any old farts faced with spending the rest of their lives behind bars.

Of course Trump2.0 could always pardon them in 2024 and start naming high-schools and erecting statues to commemorate them.

You know far more about the Oathkeepers than I'll ever.

I don't know what to make of them. They come from all over the place (to overthrow government it seems) and bring their guns, but when it comes time to converge on the Capitol building they don't bring their guns because it's illegal or something to carry on Capitol grounds. Does this make any sense?  Crazy bastards.

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

What if it does though? If the precedent for ruling against someone as innocuous as a bus tourist is anything to go by I'd say the appetite for taking this seriously is pretty strong.

We will see but either way I'm sure there will be appeals. 

6 hours ago, suds said:

I don't know what to make of them. They come from all over the place (to overthrow government it seems) and bring their guns, but when it comes time to converge on the Capitol building they don't bring their guns because it's illegal or something to carry on Capitol grounds. Does this make any sense?  Crazy bastards.

Tucker says they're on tape telling each other to leave their guns outside Washington because it's against the law there to have them. I didn't know dangerous, terrorist insurrectionists had such respect for the law.

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

eyeball is with Antifa? Hmmm...

It's just DOP trying to associate me with the Oathkeepers.

Antifa...Al Qeada...Commies...NAZI's... I wear a lot of hats, even MAGA if I recall. He only wears one of course. It's shiny and white and as pure as the driven snow.

Edited by eyeball

14 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's just DOP trying to associate me with the Oathkeepers.

Antifa...Al Qeada...Commies...NAZI's... I wear a lot of hats, even MAGA if I recall. He only wears one of course. It's shiny and white and as pure as the driven snow.

Well I got a lot o' driven snow last night in Toronto. A lot.

Anyway...my wife has 2 MAGA hats. I have one of those old driving caps. 

I sure hope I never run into an ANTIFA person here.

What about this Ray Epps guy? He was there on Jan 6 appearing to incite the others. ?

I would sure love to know what role the FBI played, if any. Oh wait, they can't answer that!

Could she at least come out and say with certainty that the FBI did not  instigate any illegal actions by others? Can't answer that!!!?

On 1/15/2022 at 12:14 PM, Nationalist said:

None of it will stick. 

Yeah.  Fucking military involvement, and militarized jackbooted thug corporate state pig involvement.  Both of whom we've seen multiple reports about white nationalist/supremacist infiltration of.  One from Chad Wolf, Don's handpicked DHS head during his tenure.  That's how these things go down.  They'll do better next time.  Watch.