Is Trudeau Really The Liar and Intolerant Bigot That This Translation Would Prove Him To Be?

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You intended to highlight the fact you need to misinform and mislead people to make your points?  In that case I ask again, why didn't you add this caveat to your title and OP?  You say you used your asterisk for my benefit so does this mean you expected everyone else to just know what you were up to and to not take your post and opinions seriously? 

I intended to make you look foolish, and here you are, still not understanding what I wrote.

I don't see you linking to direct quotes of me admitting I make unsubstantiated accusations to make my points.  I do see you often stringing together a bunch of assumptions, unrelated topics plus whatever your imagination reads between the lines when trying to cover up your inaccuracies - copium as moonbox put it.

I don't support or justify those things at all and you don't have a single quote or shred of evidence to substantiate your assertion that I do. All you will find is an overwhelming amount of evidence plus a long long standing record that almost spans decades in this forum of being vehemently opposed to these things.  Of course you'll find no shortage of assertions that try to compare me to Marx, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Hitler, Mussolini, Genghis Khan you name it, but nothing to justify it other than a steady patient determination to force as much accountability into our governance as possible.  This is due to my eternal conviction that the self-interested misinformation generated by a very small number of right and honourable personages who govern us trickles down thru our society like a disease - it has caused an infection that has now spread so far and wide thru society that its almost become endemic.

I didn't read most of that but I know what it's worth.

Just remember that you're the guy who came out in support of fascism just yesterday: your opinions aren't worth anything. 

You might be surprised to know just how many partisan progressives are also wary or can't/won't try to imagine how much outlawing in-camera lobbying might reverse this death spiral.

So before you try to pin me down again as some sort of supporter for Trudeau and fascism how about if you ask yourself first why I'd post this story about corruption and the lack of transparency that puts the Turd in such an awful light? Feel free to defend Trudeau by attacking the accuracy and veracity and importance of what I posted to your heart's content.

You can't support a bit of fascism and then complain about other fascism. It's just like when people support a bit of rioting, arson, looting and murder and then decry other instances which are similar. You either believe that a crime is a crime is a crime or you're not fit to weigh in on the topic. 

I honestly think people don't like the idea of transparency to the nth degree because it would shatter so many illusions and shine a painful light on how we see ourselves as a people and a nation. All I can say is cry me a river.

?   

What difference does 'transparency' make to people who won't acknowledge the truth anyways?

People who said that the Afghan withdrawal was a smashing success, that Trudeau managed covid like a champ, or that the riots were "mostly peaceful" could watch a video of Trudeau raping a 13 yr old and it won't make a lick of difference to them. 

I don't see the tie-in between truckers and white nationalism or Islamophobia. Anyone can start a GoFundMe page with as little as an email address and a few scant details. No relationship to the recipient(s) is required. No permission has to be given. Validation is entirely left up to the users. Canada Unity is a social media group that anyone can join. Anyone trying to convince me that this movement is racist with the evidence given so far is going to have a hard time. Are there any of those with the questionable backgrounds actually truckers?

sorry,  wrong thread.

Edited by suds
wrong thread

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I intended to make you look foolish, and here you are, still not understanding what I wrote.

So your topic, thread title, OP and article were just an elaborate trap that you finally saw fit to spring a page and a half into the thread?

Well, you sure saw me coming I guess.  

• Haha 1