Desperate Republican texts during Jan 6 insurrection

On 12/19/2021 at 3:47 PM, WestCanMan said:

It's an established fact that in Maricopa County alone there was widespread evidence of several electoral 'discrepancies', totalling 4x more than the difference between Biden & Trump. Just one example: over 23,000 mail-in ballots were counted from people who no longer lived where the ballot was sent.

Omg you’re just repeating year-old discredited claims that were laughed out of the Krakken krakkpot lawsuit hearings.

There are legitimate out-of -state voters such as military and college students and various other people temporarily elsewhere such as temporary work assignment who mail their ballots back to their home state. 

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Omg you’re just repeating year-old discredited claims that were laughed out of the Krakken krakkpot lawsuit hearings.

1) The fact that you think that something is discredited is the ultimate proof of it's accuracy, and 2) 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and the first 11 months of 2021 just called, they want to tell you something about the Russian collusion investigation. I hope you're sitting down, nice and comfy in your mom's basement. 

There are legitimate out-of -state voters such as military and college students and various other people temporarily elsewhere such as temporary work assignment who mail their ballots back to their home state. 

I never said that all 23,000 were illegal, and it's a certainty that many of those were fraudulent. 

On 12/21/2021 at 11:01 PM, WestCanMan said:

1) The fact that you think that something is discredited is the ultimate proof of it's accuracy, and 2) 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and the first 11 months of 2021 just called, they want to tell you something about the Russian collusion investigation. I hope you're sitting down, nice and comfy in your mom's basement. 

I never said that all 23,000 were illegal, and it's a certainty that many of those were fraudulent. 

That claim is completely false and you’re a gullible sucker for believing it  

You guys have thousands of these accusations all of them absolutely unproven and discredited. The election ended over a year ago and still not one shred of evidence for Trumps clearly false BIG LIE has emerged despite the Right claiming back then that they had all the evidence and it is overwhelming  

Its funny every time a Republican wins in court you say “THE SYSTEM HAS PROVEN US RIGHT WE HAVE BEEN VINDICATED” and every time you lose in court you say THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED AGAINST US ITS A VAST CONSPIRACY”

This kind of mindset of yours proves your a radical extremist because unlike most rational people once you choose to believe there’s absolutely NO form of evidence or information that could convince you to modify your view. You will always invent some sloppy half-baked nonsensical conspiracy theory to explain why the inconvenient facts are fake and your beliefs are wrong  

The reason I chide you so much about being am uneducated  high school dropout is because this type of rigid thinking about the world and conspiracy mindset is a hallmark of dropouts who look for ways to still feel smarter thanks everyone else  To change their opinion on something, even in response to new information, in their mind means admitting they were wrong. And admitting they were wrong in their mind makes them feel like they’re stupid. And dropouts are usually people who are particularly insecure about this because for much of their lives or during their formative years at least they felt stupid or were made to feel stupid by others, probably a reason that they dropped out to begin with  

Anyways this is just a long way of saying that you’re repeating unproven or discredited lies and inventing conspiracy theories to explain why they’re really true even though by all objective assessment they are completely false  Being wrong isn’t what makes you and yours seem stupid here.  Even very smart and wise people are often wrong or make mistakes, and they admit it and learn from it.  But the way you guys now just go straight to the absurd doubling down on obviously false info in the hopes that the world won’t see you as wrong as long as you refuse to accept reality…..that’s what makes you folks seem so stupid  

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

That claim is completely false and you’re a gullible sucker for believing it  

Then you must have a link to go along with your blathering idiocy.

No? Just the blathering idiocy then?

I'm pretty sure that we all saw enough of that from you during 4 years of the Russian collusion show trial, aka: "The Biggest Lie Ever".

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 2:22 PM, WestCanMan said:

Then you must have a link to go along with your blathering idiocy.

No? Just the blathering idiocy then?

I'm pretty sure that we all saw enough of that from you during 4 years of the Russian collusion show trial, aka: "The Biggest Lie Ever".

A link to prove your made up bullshit is made up bullshit?  Did you forget how reality works again?  If you bring up an accusation you have to prove that is IS true not the other way around. Dummy.  If someone wants to claim that you’re a drug dealer or a pedo or that there’s a unicorn living on distant planet it’s up to them to prove it is s true not demand others prove them false. You’re obviously desperate to defend  your pathetic and baseless Big Lie lies more than a year after your idiotic failed leader shit the bed amd was voted out of office. 

So we should declare the election stolen make Trump dictator unless we can prove there WASN’T fraud eh?  Sounds just like when the lying Republicans fabricated the “slam dunk” story that Saddam “definitely”had WMD on warheads that could reach our shores in 45 minutes and then demanded we prove it WASN’T true. 

Trump failed as President and then he failed to steal the presidency and end American democracy with his lies. That makes him a 2-time loser 

On 1/7/2022 at 10:35 PM, BeaverFever said:

A link to prove your made up bullshit is made up bullshit?  Did you forget how reality works again?  If you bring up an accusation you have to prove that is IS true not the other way around. Dummy.  If someone wants to claim that you’re a drug dealer or a pedo or that there’s a unicorn living on distant planet it’s up to them to prove it is s true not demand others prove them false. You’re obviously desperate to defend  your pathetic and baseless Big Lie lies more than a year after your idiotic failed leader shit the bed amd was voted out of office. 

So we should declare the election stolen make Trump dictator unless we can prove there WASN’T fraud eh?  Sounds just like when the lying Republicans fabricated the “slam dunk” story that Saddam “definitely”had WMD on warheads that could reach our shores in 45 minutes and then demanded we prove it WASN’T true. 

Trump failed as President and then he failed to steal the presidency and end American democracy with his lies. That makes him a 2-time loser 

Am I supposed to respond to your childish insults, your fact-free rant, or your unsubstantiated opinions? 

Hmmmm, how about if I just re-post it here so that you can't edit the stupidity and general worthlessness out of it. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Am I supposed to respond to your childish insults, your fact-free rant, or your unsubstantiated opinions? 

Hmmmm, how about if I just re-post it here so that you can't edit the stupidity and general worthlessness out of it. 

Well you can skip the insults if younlike but my fact-filled rant and substantiated opinion are still wait for a reply. How about you ppst the “proof” of these 23,000 illegal ballots? Oh and don’t do like the other Trumptards do and claim that your “proof” is a quote of  Trump also making the claim with mo evidence.

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Well you can skip the insults if younlike but my fact-filled rant and substantiated opinion are still wait for a reply. How about you ppst the “proof” of these 23,000 illegal ballots? Oh and don’t do like the other Trumptards do and claim that your “proof” is a quote of  Trump also making the claim with mo evidence.

Cite

13 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You fuckin cite. What did you not understand?  You’re the one claiming these illegal ballots happened so prove it or else it didn’t happen. 

FFS you’re dull 

I had a cite about the ballots, where's your cite that says it's bullshit?

FFS you're dull. 

48 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I had a cite about the ballots, where's your cite that says it's bullshit?

FFS you're dull. 

I don’t see any link from you on that. You had a link about 475 ballots.   But I wont keep you in suspense. 

Here is Maricopa county themselves calling BS  and saying exactly what I already told you a few pages back  Go to the  link to read the full explanation  

There’s also amy number of news articles reporting this same thing But it doesn’t really matter. Unless Trump says it you won’t believe it and will just scream conspiracy because you’re  just a mindless follower and therefore impervious to inconvenient facts.  

Edited by BeaverFever

On 12/14/2021 at 10:32 PM, BeaverFever said:

Trumps chief of staff, Mark Meadows, was forced to turn over the text messages he received during the coup attempt to the House Jan 6 committee. 

The texts show Don Jr, several Fox News personalities and several Republican Congressmen/Trump officials desperately texting for Trump to address the nation and condemn the action. Famously, Trump instead sent various tweets and fanning the flames before releasing a mildly-worded recording.

Having failed to appeal to any reason the Republicans have since tried to pretend the insurrection is a nothingburger. Or am ANTIFA false flag operation. But read their texts as the treasonous Republican knew exactly what was going down and that their supporters were to blame:

LAURA INGRAHAM: Hey Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home... this is hurting all of us...he is destroying his legacy.
BRIAN KILMEADE: Please get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished.
SEAN HANNITY: Can he make a statement?...Ask people to leave the Capitol. 
DONALD TRUMP, JR.: He’s got to condemn this shit Asap. The Capitol Police tweet is not enough...[MEADOWS replied that he agreed and was "pushing it hard."]...We need an oval office address. He has to lead now. It has gone too far. And gotten out of hand.

Of the texts Meadows received from Congress/White House officials (names withheld):

“Hey, Mark, protestors are literally storming the Capitol. Breaking windows on doors. Rushing in. Is Trump going to say something?"

-"We are under siege up here at the Capitol."

-"They have breached the Capitol."

-"There's an armed standoff at the House Chamber door."

-"We are all helpless."

-"POTUS has to come out firmly and tell protestors to dissipate. Someone is going to get killed" 

-"Mark, he needs to stop this. Now" 

-"TELL THEM TO GO HOME" 

-"POTUS needs to calm this s*** down." 

Trump and his goons knew exactly what was happening and deliberately did nothing hoping that somehow their coup would be successful. 

Huh...so what? If I remember correctly...trump did go on to tell the rioters to stop. But hey...why let facts get in the way of a good lie...right?

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I don’t see any link from you on that. You had a link about 475 ballots.   But I wont keep you in suspense. 

Here is Maricopa county themselves calling BS  and saying exactly what I already told you a few pages back  Go to the  link to read the full explanation  

There’s also amy number of news articles reporting this same thing But it doesn’t really matter. Unless Trump says it you won’t believe it and will just scream conspiracy because you’re  just a mindless follower and therefore impervious to inconvenient facts.  

This is just proof of your own lack of reading comprehension. There's a huge difference between "not necessarily illegal hyuk hyuk" and "there's lots of room for fraud in 23,000 ballots that were mailed to people's former addresses". 

On 1/10/2022 at 7:15 PM, WestCanMan said:

This is just proof of your own lack of reading comprehension. There's a huge difference between "not necessarily illegal hyuk hyuk" and "there's lots of room for fraud in 23,000 ballots that were mailed to people's former addresses". 

No, dropout  You, as the dropout, are unsurprisingly the one with the poor reading comprehension. That’s one of the many reasons why you’re not supposed to drop out of school l.   Maricopa county fully dismantled  another bullshit Republican and it’s also why cyber ninjas is out of business and currently running from the law for contempt of court and fines it can’t afford to pay

On 1/10/2022 at 8:50 AM, Nationalist said:

Huh...so what? If I remember correctly...trump did go on to tell the rioters to stop. But hey...why let facts get in the way of a good lie...right?

No he didn’t he was MIA amd ignoring please from his own people to condemn the assault on the Capitol nA few tweets egging on the rioters with the words “stay peaceful” tacked on AFTER it was clearly already violent doesn’t count for anything 

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No he didn’t he was MIA amd ignoring please from his own people to condemn the assault on the Capitol nA few tweets egging on the rioters with the words “stay peaceful” tacked on AFTER it was clearly already violent doesn’t count for anything 

Yes. And I'm quite sure that for a couple hours, he enjoyed watching the riot unfold. And he wasn't alone. Millions watched on with absolute glee.

Yet were any laws broken by trump?

Nope.

Enjoy...

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No, dropout  You, as the dropout, are unsurprisingly the one with the poor reading comprehension. That’s one of the many reasons why you’re not supposed to drop out of school l.   Maricopa county fully dismantled  another bullshit Republican and it’s also why cyber ninjas is out of business and currently running from the law for contempt of court and fines it can’t afford to pay

Grow up Beave. Just grow up. 

The Dems (like 3x election cheater Hillary Clinton) are dedicated election cheaters who implement fraud-friendly electoral changes at every opportunity, and who lie so much that they make the Nazis blush. The Russian collusion fiasco, which completely sucked you in, is a sad example of that.

I know that you want to wave the pom-poms and cheer that "Not all 23,000 suspicious ballots were fraudulent!" but no one said that they were. That's just your straw man argument. Grow up. 

On 12/14/2021 at 10:32 PM, BeaverFever said:

Trumps chief of staff, Mark Meadows, was forced to turn over the text messages he received during the coup attempt to the House Jan 6 committee. 

The texts show Don Jr, several Fox News personalities and several Republican Congressmen/Trump officials desperately texting for Trump to address the nation and condemn the action. Famously, Trump instead sent various tweets and fanning the flames before releasing a mildly-worded recording.

Having failed to appeal to any reason the Republicans have since tried to pretend the insurrection is a nothingburger. Or am ANTIFA false flag operation. But read their texts as the treasonous Republican knew exactly what was going down and that their supporters were to blame:

LAURA INGRAHAM: Hey Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home... this is hurting all of us...he is destroying his legacy.
BRIAN KILMEADE: Please get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished.
SEAN HANNITY: Can he make a statement?...Ask people to leave the Capitol. 
DONALD TRUMP, JR.: He’s got to condemn this shit Asap. The Capitol Police tweet is not enough...[MEADOWS replied that he agreed and was "pushing it hard."]...We need an oval office address. He has to lead now. It has gone too far. And gotten out of hand.

Of the texts Meadows received from Congress/White House officials (names withheld):

“Hey, Mark, protestors are literally storming the Capitol. Breaking windows on doors. Rushing in. Is Trump going to say something?"

-"We are under siege up here at the Capitol."

-"They have breached the Capitol."

-"There's an armed standoff at the House Chamber door."

-"We are all helpless."

-"POTUS has to come out firmly and tell protestors to dissipate. Someone is going to get killed" 

-"Mark, he needs to stop this. Now" 

-"TELL THEM TO GO HOME" 

-"POTUS needs to calm this s*** down." 

Trump and his goons knew exactly what was happening and deliberately did nothing hoping that somehow their coup would be successful. 

I'm not sure it hurt them at all.

On 1/13/2022 at 9:42 AM, WestCanMan said:

Grow up Beave. Just grow up. 

The Dems (like 3x election cheater Hillary Clinton) are dedicated election cheaters who implement fraud-friendly electoral changes at every opportunity, and who lie so much that they make the Nazis blush. The Russian collusion fiasco, which completely sucked you in, is a sad example of that.

I know that you want to wave the pom-poms and cheer that "Not all 23,000 suspicious ballots were fraudulent!" but no one said that they were. That's just your straw man argument. Grow up. 

Don lost.  Sore losers should grow up.

16 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

Don lost.  Sore losers should grow up.

Did you just fall off of a turnip truck?

FYI the Dems and their idiot horde were going apoplectic and lying 24/7 about the 2016 election for 4 years. The 2020 election is almost a dead topic by comparison. 

If there are a bunch of losers who need to grow up it's the leftists. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Did you just fall off of a turnip truck?

FYI the Dems and their idiot horde were going apoplectic and lying 24/7 about the 2016 election for 4 years. The 2020 election is almost a dead topic by comparison. 

If there are a bunch of losers who need to grow up it's the leftists. 

No, you're just partisanshitheaded.