Desperate Republican texts during Jan 6 insurrection

On 12/17/2021 at 8:22 PM, WestCanMan said:

@BeaverFever You were too cowardly to name your favourite news sources, but you cited an article from AP so I just decided to carve those losers up for you. 

The underlined was a lie, see below.

Right about here the penny should have dropped for you if you have any brains at all. FYI "Dozens of people" didn't manage to loot all of those stores, assault and kill so many people, and cause billions of dollars worth of property damages. A LOT of people got off Scot-free for committing extremely serious crimes. 

Here's where the math comes in: 2+ billion dollars divided by 120 criminals equals 20 million dollars in damages per charge, and that doesn't even account for a single one of the people murdered or assaulted. 

Did Obama get sued for egging on riots? Kamala? Pelosi? How many police departments sued those guys? Their support was happening during and after the riots, and it went on for years. 

Demmies act like Trump was too slow to respond, he sent out 3 tweets in the first 90 minutes. Obama didn't send out 3 tweets in 3 years condemning the violence. All he did was egg it on. 

Videos of murders during the BLM riots also shocked the world.

Does AP link them? No?

Why not, it seems like an important part of the story. 

LIE.

Virtue signalling bullshit.

No one ever said that the Capitol riots weren't bad, so there are no "supporters". Conservatives said right from the first second that they started happening that it was wrong.

They just CORRECTLY STATED that leftards are hypocrites for suddenly caring about cops and rioting when it happened at their doorstep.

Do you know how many Americans were killed, assaulted and had their neighbourhoods destroyed while the Dems cheered?  

LIE.

They were not dealt with seriously at all. 

Tens of thousands of people who committed felony-level crimes like assaulting officers & civilians were released without charges or had their bail paid by a jubilant Kamala Harris and her equally stupid peers. 

LIE.

Several thousand felons got off without any charges at all. 

Time served or no time for assaulting people as part of a mob...? 

And this is just the 19 that were even charged at all. 

Civil disorder? Not terrorism? They literally terrorized neighbourhoods and murdered people for their own political purposes. 

This is a perfect example of how the BLM riots were treated far more lightly.

Instead of letting the riots go on for 100 days and refusing to bring in the national guard they brought in 20,000 national guard the very next day.

Instead of dismissing 60% of people right away they locked people in solitary for months without even laying any charges. 

That's close to the truth

"Racial injustice protest cases" lol. When you say it that way, doesn't it seem like they shouldn't be going to jail?

The bias is visible from outer space ffs. 

How about "arson, looting, felony assault and murder cases"? No? We can't use the actual words to describe them? 

Lies.

There was never an "attack on the capitol" and there are zero charges stemming from BLM 'protests'. Just from BLM 'riots'. 

Conservatives sought to equate rioting at federal buildings in one place with rioting at federal buildings in another place. Seems to make sense, right? 

Floyd's death had nothing to do with the riots, the riots happened because Dems and leftist falsely attributed Floyd's death to racism when there was never any evidence of that at all. Tony Timpa was killed the exact same way and racism was never mentioned as a cause of his death. 

More lies.

1) They never use the word riot regarding the BLM riots, but it is the only accurate word to describe them; however, they use the word insurrection on the Jan 6 riot, while the FBI still have no evidence of an 'insurrection'.

2) Over 2,000 officers were injured in the BLM riots and only 120 people have charged with any crimes at all. 

Exactly 5 times as many people have been charged in the capitol riot and 1/15th as many cops were injured. 

More lies. Are you keeping score Beave?

No one ever attempted to overturn the election at the capitol 'electoral justice rally'. (see how words make a difference?)

Lies.

The violence wasn't occasional, it happened night after night in the exact same places. That's the exact opposite of the word 'occasional'. They also left out the fact that people were murdered. 

OMFG, cue the violins for that poor man!

Mitigating factor? Not by a long shot. 4 years and repaying $1.5M in damages is light. 

This is a lie because there's not a cite to back it up. 

I can guarantee that there's much more to it than that. 

That actually seems fair, but he probably broke the window himself, which actually makes it much worse than just looting. 

They were charged with misdemeanours for what? A lot of them committed misdemeanours or less. 

Talk about false equivalencies...

If this stupid asshole wants everyone who went to the capitol charged with felonies then guess what? He should also be saying that everyone who went to the riots should be charged with felonies. OH SNAP!

Six months? Some of those people walked in with cops right there by the door allowing them to gain entry. Looks a lot like entrapment. 

?

What a stupid, lying piece of shit.

He literally typed thousands of words above, all downplaying the massive amount of violence and destruction of the riots, and then complained about some Republicans who used the Dems' own words against them. 

Cruz and the GOP senators were 100.0% correct.

This is lying by omission: in Portland they barred the doors shut and then tried to light the building on fire. They also shot fireworks at police officers. 

Wow, it sounds like she hardly did anything.... ?

Given how many lies there already are in this article, and the complete lack of cites, this summary can safely be regarded as bullshit. She's right where she needs to be. 

This is the false equivalency champion of all time. 

"My client just assaulted two people, destroyed private property, destroyed public property, brandished a firearm and threatened to kill police officers. He should get the same sentence as people who went to the capitol and just walked around."

How fuckin stupid does a person have to be to post shit like this and think that it's woke

Those are 3 really stupid pieces of shit.

Beave: Your source has been exposed as absolute garbage that makes CNN look almost news-like. You would have more credibility if you said that you read tea leaves and tossed chicken bones. 

You will never find anything on Fox News that's as unintelligent and dishonest as this steaming pile of leftism. 

LMAO wow 6 posts aimed at me I really got you triggered!  I get it this is a tough time of year for you, all alone during the holidays and such but chill out man.   Don’t let the political views of complete a stranger on the internet get under your skin like that. It’s not healthy. 

Your whole idiotic argument is that because many BLM rioters remain unidentified and eluded justice, authorities should purposely not go after any easily identifiable  Capitol rioters in order to be “even “   Or some idiotic argument like that  Maybe if the Trump-tarrds hadn’t been so stupid as to tale selfies of themselves and their fellow insurrectionists and brag all over social media, they would have escaped justice too    

Many of the BLM rioters who were caught receved harsh penalties  so far we haven’t seen to many harsh penalties from the Capitol coup attempt  

Lastly.  Trump played a direct role in organizing the rally and then inciting the mob to riot and tweeting  encouraging sentiments as the riot was unfolding. Obama neither organized nor spoke at any BLM riots nor egged them on…..simply  being a black man who dares to admit systemic  racism is real doesn’t make him responsible  And Obama condemned the violence he didn’t just tweet “stay peaceful” while egging them on like Trump did  

As for your line-line takedown you seem to be desperate to just find whatever disagreement you can and you’ve totally forgotten the whole point of discussing BLM vs Capitol riot:  The Republican lie is their claim that BLM rioters were given light punishments while Capitol rioters were given harsh punishments. Instead you’re responding to the article justifying all the examples of harsh BLM sentences and light Capitol sentences. Maybe they are justified bit it’s still disproves the Republican lie.

And then your rebuttals to other parts of that story really just boils down to  “I don’t like what I’m reading so I’m just going to say it’s a lie”

Meanwhile you lie that Dems “cheered” the BLM riots, and that the AP didn’t cover it.   You’re so desperate. 

Try not to get too triggered over my posts. Stay safe over the holidays and please call a crisis line if you start to feel too lonely or distressed   

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Meanwhile you lie that Dems “cheered” the BLM riots, and that the AP didn’t cover it.   You’re so desperate. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/07/fact-check-joe-biden-has-condemned-violent-protests-several-times/6576824002/

Aaaand.... the President didn't call for these protests, much less demand an unconstitutional dismissal of state electoral votes.

It's pretty obvious to me what is going on, so much so that I think they should be able to handle it themselves down there.  If not, they don't deserve democracy...

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

As already stated send out a couple of tweets doesn’t count as taking action or doing something. Responding by Tweeting is pretty much the definition of doing nothing and if you weren’t such a gullible brainwashed little worshiper of that idiotic failed ex-president you wouldn’t be trying to claim otherwise. He also tweeted messages   And his weak tweets didn’t even condemn the rioting, in fact he egged them on by repeating his lies and his accusations against pence. 

Its also a lie that Obama never tweeted anything during the BLM riots   Just like you lied about the supposed George Floyd bodycam footage that completely exonerated the now-convicted murdeer cop. But this is a red herring argument because we’ve already established that simply tweeting about something is not a response 

No, that was not 'established'. It's just your opinion that it was nothing, and your opinion is less than nothing. 

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO wow 6 posts aimed at me I really got you triggered!

I'm not 'triggered', I just really loved dissecting your idiotic sources - with one post - and showing you what pathetic liars they are.

Now, whenever you come on here and spew idiocy I can just go roll up the latest AP article and spank you with it.

I get it this is a tough time of year for you, all alone during the holidays and such but chill out man.   Don’t let the political views of complete a stranger on the internet get under your skin like that. It’s not healthy. 

?

You're not "a stranger on the internet". You're one of the sleaziest shitmongers on the internet and it was a joy obliterating your stupid and twisted little source.

I love the fact that you're here pouting and making your snotty little insults because what's really happening here is you're admitting that you can't offer up any defence of the idiots who run your mouth for you.

Your whole idiotic argument is that because many BLM rioters remain unidentified and eluded justice, authorities should purposely not go after any easily identifiable  Capitol rioters in order to be “even “   Or some idiotic argument like that  Maybe if the Trump-tarrds hadn’t been so stupid as to tale selfies of themselves and their fellow insurrectionists and brag all over social media, they would have escaped justice too    

Aww, boohoo Beave. Just more snotty insults? I'm so hurt lol. 

FYI looters, arsonists and attackers are not 'elusive'. Dems and their DAs are just evil and they love riots.

Your precious rioters were caught on multiple videos from multiple angles because stores have cameras and police have cameras and witnesses have cameras and, believe it or not, leftist mobs are stupid enough to film themselves at riots and put that shit on FB. 

Yeah, it really sucks Beave but the people who you admire the most are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

I don't idolize the people who went into the capitol building, I just take solace in knowing that out of 75M Trump voters less than 1,000 were dumb enough to do anything stupid. On the Democrat side it's pretty close to 80M retards, because all of you guys supported the riots. 

Many of the BLM rioters who were caught receved harsh penalties  so far we haven’t seen to many harsh penalties from the Capitol coup attempt   

Your own stupid source admitted that only 120 people were even being sentenced from all that rioting, arson, looting, assaults and murders. 

On average there's ONE person sentenced for every $20,000,000 in damage from looting and arson. 

How harsh is that Beave? 

You've yet to try to explain it because you can't justify such a tiny number of charges with such a tiny amount of jailtime, and that doesn't even take into account any jail time for the assaults and murders. 

Lastly.  Trump played a direct role in organizing the rally and then inciting the mob to riot and tweeting  encouraging sentiments as the riot was unfolding.

Sorry Beave but Trump never incited the mob to riot at all, that's just another one of your lies. You've already tried to provide cites for that lame duck argument and the best that you could do was to lie, by twisting his words from "walk to the Capitol" to "march on the Capitol".

Your lies work well in your leftist echo chambers but when exposed to actual facts they wither and die on the vine.

Obama neither organized nor spoke at any BLM riots nor egged them on…..simply  being a black man who dares to admit systemic  racism is real doesn’t make him responsible  And Obama condemned the violence he didn’t just tweet “stay peaceful” while egging them on like Trump did  

Obama did everything that he could to paint cops as racist murderers and he didn't condemn the violence at all or he would have been doing it several nights a week for 3 years.

Go ahead and find me some cites where he condemned violence, Beave. That's yet another thing that you reference but can never provide cites for. 

I can provide a cite showing that Obama admits to being a racist [Obama - "We're all a little bit racist"], I can provide a cite showing Obama standing in front of 5 dead cops and justifying their deaths by referencing "centuries of racism and slavery" as the cause. 

I've done it here. You don't have an answer. You never have answers, just snotty insults, like you do here.

As for your line-line takedown

Oh, it was a takedown alright. 

I cited several spots where your source told actual lies that you were just too stupid to catch or you felt like perpetuating. In either instance you're just a beaten little man.

you seem to be desperate to just find whatever disagreement you can and you’ve totally forgotten the whole point of discussing BLM vs Capitol riot:  The Republican lie is their claim that BLM rioters were given light punishments while Capitol rioters were given harsh punishments. Instead you’re responding to the article justifying all the examples of harsh BLM sentences and light Capitol sentences. Maybe they are justified bit it’s still disproves the Republican lie.

Republicans aren't lying at all. You either 1) don't understand math or 2) you're lying again.

Thousands of cops were injured in the BLM riots, people were killed, there was $2B+ in damages and only 120 people charged, almost all of them got less than 6 months. That's extremely light. Dems made new laws to get them out of jail wherever they could, their DAs ignored the laws and didn't press charges where they could get away with it, and in areas where they couldn't slime their way to keeping people out of jail there were high ranking Dems like Kamala bailing them out. That bitch just LOVES riots. <-click the link to see how much Kamala adored all of the violence. 

And then your rebuttals to other parts of that story really just boils down to  “I don’t like what I’m reading so I’m just going to say it’s a lie”

Cry me a river Beave. If you have a point to make then copy and paste it. Actually prove something for once.

There are leftist trolls all over this site who would really love to see you prove me wrong for once. MH liked your post, but he'd be over the moon if you ever actually proved something.

Just once, copy the part that you think was true, copy my rebuttal, and prove me wrong. Blammo. I do it to you all the time. I LOVE proving that you're lying, or that you're so wrong that even house plants feel intellectually superior to you. You'll be a leftist hero if you can get a lick in on me.

Well isn't this just a peach. I already cited a link to Kamala Harris gushing about how beautiful the "movement" was, and how it shouldn't stop... it was fo sho gonna to keep going until after Christmas ? ?

Unfortunately for her the bodycam footage came out and the riots just died almost instantly.

There are videos of leftist dolt reporters standing in front of burning buildings and yet calling the protests there "mostly peaceful". It was the epitome of disgusting.

So, you are busted on yet another lie. You're in the hundreds now dude. You have no shame.

Try not to get too triggered over my posts. Stay safe over the holidays and please call a crisis line if you start to feel too lonely or distressed  

The summary is more like this: I have a lot of fun at your expense and you lack the ability to feel shame so you just keep setting yourself up. 

The important thing is that people who read this site get to see the kinds of stupid lies that you tell exposed for what they are.

I'm a pretty conservative guy, as you might have guessed, so I'll be safe. No bungee jumping or sky diving happening here. I won't be able to make it out to Edm to see my family because the Coquihalla is closed but I have my wife and kids here so we'll be fine. 

When I get bored I'll just come here and smack some leftists around a bit. Thanks for boosting my ego again Beave ?

Edited by WestCanMan

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

No, that was not 'established'. It's just your opinion that it was nothing, and your opinion is less than nothing. 

Lol what a nothing response. Why did you even bother to post anything?  Keep fooling yourself that hiding during a crisis and sending mildly worded tweets that also egg on the chaos while your own people are calling for you to do something is anything other than how it sounds. 

• Thanks 1

Posting again for the tone deaf:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/07/fact-check-joe-biden-has-condemned-violent-protests-several-times/6576824002/

Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned protest-related violence from the left and the right

And for the hard of thinking: NO THIS DOES NOT MEAN I 'LIKE' JOE BIDEN...

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Lol what a nothing response. Why did you even bother to post anything?  Keep fooling yourself that hiding during a crisis and sending mildly worded tweets that also egg on the chaos while your own people are calling for you to do something is anything other than how it sounds. 

You wrote a nothing post, what did you expect? 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. But hey, at least you get to have a trophy case now, right? 

It's an actual fact that Trump sent out 3 tweets within the first 90 minutes of rioting. If Obama sent out 3 tweets every 90 minutes for each city that there was a riot in then he would have sent out about 50,000 tweets. Did he send 50,000 tweets? No.

Can you tell me how many 'mildly worded tweets' Obama sent out to end rioting during the 3 years of rioting that he incited? Zero. Kamala? Joe? How many strongly worded tweets? Zero. How many times did they go on TV and ask protestors to stop assaulting people, looting and burning down buildings? Zero. 

How many times did Obama et al go on TV and support the rioting or slander police officers in order to incite rioting? Many. It's their thing.

During the height of the 2020 riots Michelle Obama even did a commencement address to high school grads where she glorified anger and violence.

When they want to drum up support from their idiotic base they always incite hatred and division. It's their go-to.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The goalposts are always changing with you people.

The goalposts have never changed, MH. Don't lie. 

Beave just made a stupid comment, calling Trump's tweets about not rioting 'mildly worded tweets', so I had to ask him if Obama ever even even cleared that low of a bar. He obviously didn't, but it never hurts to make Beave look stupid. You just followed him. Nice.

Your guys tried to steal the election,

You just lied again. That's two lies in 1.5 sentences. Grow up ffs.

The protest at the Capitol was never going to 'steal' the election.

Attempts at 'stealing an election' are things like having the MSM block legitimate information about Hunter & Joe's influence peddling and smearing conservatives as liars for referencing it. Or giving debate questions to Dems in advance of televised presidential debates and then waving the pom-poms shouting "OMG Hillary just nailed that question! It's like she was preparing for it her whole life!" Or it's when you rig the primaries.

It's when you give money to a law firm in order to covertly hire foreign spies who collude with Russians to provide disinformation which your lawyers lie about to a FISA court judge to illegally obtain warrants to spy on political rivals and then, ironically, accuse them of being the ones who colluded with Russians. Crazy hey? Can you believe that Americans, and some Canadians, were stupid enough to fall for Hillary's low-down scheme? I can believe it, leftists are as dumb AF. They'll believe anything that they see as long as it fits within their narrative. 

and your defense of anything around that is shameful.

People broke laws and those people need to be prosecuted. However, they should be held to the same standard as the Democrat rioters who set government buildings on fire, assaulted police, overran police departments and seized control of sovereign US soil. It seems like they'd get a lot of jail time for those things the Dems didn't, did they MH?

Can you find me where someone who did those things served a lot of jail time?

Of course not, so your argument is childish and hypocritical, as usual. Again, grow up. This is an adult forum, not a left wing echo chamber. 

43 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

No - trying to convince Pence to through out legitimate votes and the whole raft of fallback schemes...

Don't act like the Dems never cheated. They got caught cheating in every way possible on the 2016 election [actually 100% busted, do you want to dispute that?] and they even had lackeys at the FBI commit crimes for them which ended up with criminal charges, firings and demotions. Hillary's lawyer was also charged criminally for his part in cheating on the 2016 election.

For you to just assume that the Dems wouldn't or didn't cheat in this election is just complete stupidity. 

It's an established fact that in Maricopa County alone there was widespread evidence of several electoral 'discrepancies', totalling 4x more than the difference between Biden & Trump. Just one example: over 23,000 mail-in ballots were counted from people who no longer lived where the ballot was sent.

The rest of you stuff is the usual tinfoil conspiracy stuff.  Not worth reading...

Russian collusion was 4 years worth of 'tinfoil hat' and you got sucked into every second of it. Ukrainian collusion was a blatant lie that only stupid people didn't understand. Basically everything that you post is just a sad example of how gullible you are MH.  

I think it's more accurate to say that team Trump was just exploring every possible legal avenue and clearly not trying to stage a coup. Questioning the results of an election isn't really unusual, but it's unusual for the Republicans. I'll post this great article again:

Gee, Why Can’t Trump Accept Defeat Like the Democrats? - Ann Coulter

Hey , fraud can happen.

Voter Fraud Never Happens! (Except in These 10,000 Cases) - Ann Coulter

Trump was extremely quick to call for an end to the riot.

First rioter entered the capitol at 2:12 PM.

At 2:38 Trump Tweeted "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!"

At 3:13 Trump tweeted "I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!"

At 4:17 Trump uploaded a video saying "I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt. It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us — from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.”

All that Obama and the Dems ever did was try to incite rioting for 3+ years. Dozens of people died. Thousands of people had their businesses burned or looted. Thousands of people were assaulted. Over 2,000 cops were injured but the Dems never lost their zeal for rioting and division. 

Suddenly they cared about rioting when they were affected. 

It's the epitome pathetic. "Kill the other peons, no big D, but don't inconvenience us or you're fucked!"

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

3 hours ?

You are a living laugh reaction with these posts...

Your math is almost as ftarded as your politics. 

"I'm a conservative with a healthy respect for Trudeau's glorious scrotum, and I think that 2:12pm to 2:38pm is 3 hours" - Michael Hardner.

Trump's speech ended at 1:10pm. His first tweet was only 1hr 28 mins after his speech.

The first perimeter was breached at 12:53, Trump was still doing a speech for another 17 minutes from that point (yes, 17 minutes, so don't say it was 11 hours or something), but it was only 1hr 45 minutes from the time that the protest was even showing signs of possibly becoming a riot until Trump sent out his first tweet telling people to stay peaceful.

The first rioter entered the Capitol at 2:12pm. Trump's first tweet was 26 minutes after that.

By no reckoning did it take Trump anywhere near 3 hrs to start sending tweets to tell the rioters to stop. 

So what's your excuse for saying that it took Trump 3 hours to respond now? Are you totally retarded or are you a liar? 

On 12/19/2021 at 12:58 PM, WestCanMan said:

You wrote a nothing post, what did you expect? 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. But hey, at least you get to have a trophy case now, right? 

It's an actual fact that Trump sent out 3 tweets within the first 90 minutes of rioting. If Obama sent out 3 tweets every 90 minutes for each city that there was a riot in then he would have sent out about 50,000 tweets. Did he send 50,000 tweets? No.

Can you tell me how many 'mildly worded tweets' Obama sent out to end rioting during the 3 years of rioting that he incited? Zero. Kamala? Joe? How many strongly worded tweets? Zero. How many times did they go on TV and ask protestors to stop assaulting people, looting and burning down buildings? Zero. 

How many times did Obama et al go on TV and support the rioting or slander police officers in order to incite rioting? Many. It's their thing.

During the height of the 2020 riots Michelle Obama even did a commencement address to high school grads where she glorified anger and violence.

When they want to drum up support from their idiotic base they always incite hatred and division. It's their go-to.

Funny how you draw a clear distinction between peaceful trup protesters and Capitol rioters but you’re totally incapable of distinguishing between peaceful BLM protesters and rioters. 

And now your new idiocy is to try and pretend Trumps tweeting that ENCOURAGED the rioters is taking bold action. If Trump had tweet harshest condemnations of the violence the world had ever seen it would still not count as taking action BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING TWEET FOR CHRISTS SAKE.  Especially considering that  own people were imploring him to make a live public appeal. Encouraging the rioters with his lies then adding the words “stay peaceful” doesn’t count as doing anything but promoting this treasonous act. 

On 12/19/2021 at 3:54 PM, ironstone said:

I think it's more accurate to say that team Trump was just exploring every possible legal avenue and clearly not trying to stage a coup. Questioning the results of an election isn't really unusual, but it's unusual for the Republicans. I'll post this great article again:

Gee, Why Can’t Trump Accept Defeat Like the Democrats? - Ann Coulter

Hey , fraud can happen.

Voter Fraud Never Happens! (Except in These 10,000 Cases) - Ann Coulter

Ann coulter is toxic crackpot and her words have been poisonous garbage for decades. 

The Republicans didn’t simply “question the results of the election” they tried to overturn the results with baseless lies and frivolous lawsuits where they had no evidence and they knew it.

They didn’t simply explore “every legal option” They blatantly tried to pressure officials from Mike Pence all the way down to state election officials to abuse the power of their office and award him votes under false or pretences.   Part of that pressure involved sending an angry mob to the Capitol to try and scare congressmen into not ratifying the election. I’m sure Trump and his staff didn’t expect the mob would actually breach the building but of course he and his goons are stupid and short-sighted enough to have not expected the completely predictable outcome 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Funny how you draw a clear distinction between peaceful trup protesters and Capitol rioters but you’re totally incapable of distinguishing between peaceful BLM protesters and rioters. 

Nothing's really funny because politics is real life with real consequences for real people.

There is a fuckin clear distinction and any adult can see it, in every instance. 

The Trump rally was 100% peaceful. Until it wasn't. At that point it was no longer a peaceful protest or a mostly peaceful protest, it was a protest that turned into a riot. AKA, a riot.

When conservatives, or at least when I say "The mostly peaceful capitol riot", it's just to poke fun at stupid leftists. 

And now your new idiocy is to try and pretend Trumps tweeting that ENCOURAGED the rioters is taking bold action.

What you said there is just stupid. There's only 1 interpretation for:

"Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!"

and it's not: "Attack the Capitol Police and enter the Capitol Building".

You're truly stupid if you think that's the case, end of story.

If Trump had tweet harshest condemnations of the violence the world had ever seen it would still not count as taking action BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING TWEET FOR CHRISTS SAKE.  Especially considering that  own people were imploring him to make a live public appeal. Encouraging the rioters with his lies then adding the words “stay peaceful” doesn’t count as doing anything but promoting this treasonous act. 

LMAO. You're waving your stupidity and hypocrisy like a flag now.

You honestly want to take Trump to task for not responding firmly enough AFTER 26 MINUTES, and then again after 61 minutes, and then by video after 125 minutes, but you think it's fine that Obama didn't respond AT ALL for 26 days and then he incited more rioting after 61 days and then he justified the murder of 5 cops after 125 days. 

Obama lied about Trayvon Martin's death to start rioting. FYI Trayvon wasn't just going to get Skittles when he got shot. He wasn't just "a kid who looked like he could have been my kid". He was a person who got into an altercation with an armed security guard. Zimmerman wasn't a white supremacist racist Beave. He was a Mexican American who got into a fight with a 17 yr old. Mike Tyson was mugging adults when he was several years younger than that. 17 is just a number when you're fighting for control of a gun. 

12 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Ann coulter is toxic crackpot and her words have been poisonous garbage for decades. 

The Republicans didn’t simply “question the results of the election” they tried to overturn the results with baseless lies and frivolous lawsuits where they had no evidence and they knew it.

They didn’t simply explore “every legal option” They blatantly tried to pressure officials from Mike Pence all the way down to state election officials to abuse the power of their office and award him votes under false or pretences.   Part of that pressure involved sending an angry mob to the Capitol to try and scare congressmen into not ratifying the election. I’m sure Trump and his staff didn’t expect the mob would actually breach the building but of course he and his goons are stupid and short-sighted enough to have not expected the completely predictable outcome 

So the point of the article was that it's rather common for Democrats to challenge election results. Are you saying this has never happened before and that it's untrue? The Dems have never challenged results and explored every possible legal avenue?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ironstone said:

We agree to disagree a lot and take some light jabs at one another but civil discourse is a wonderful thing. I don't know where else to do it on here but I would like to wish EVERYONE all the best for the holiday season! 

I also wish everyone the best for the holiday season. For conservatives, the best of health and good times with family and friends, and for liberals, the best emotional support animals and conversion therapy experts possible. 

❤️ That's the actual size of my heart. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ironstone said:

So the point of the article was that it's rather common for Democrats to challenge election results. Are you saying this has never happened before and that it's untrue? The Dems have never challenged results and explored every possible legal avenue?

For the hundreth time stop trying to compare Trumps election lies and coup attempt with then usual objections politicians for BOTH parties have occasionally raised over the years. They’re not even close amd anyone looking at the facts honestly can see the difference. 

As I said before there’s a difference between:

1) an athlete who criticizes and disagrees with a referees call but accepts that’s how the game goes sometimes and concedes defeat and

2) an athlete who baselessly and without any evidence accuses the referee, the league officials and half the members of his own team of being corrupt and secretly participating in vast and far-reaching conspiracy with all the world’s most hated villains to rig the entire sport against him and them incites a group of his die-hard fans to riot, simply because he didn’t win the game.    

You can’t pretend they’re even remotely the same. 

I bet it never occurred to any of you that Al Gore was the VP at the time of the Bush victory and never claimed to have secret VP powers that would allow him to unilaterally declare  himself the election winner. He did his job and ratified the election of Dubya even though the Dems greatly disagreed with the Republican majority Supreme Court decision that ruled Dubyas brother Jeb was entitled to legally rig the recount in his brothers favour. Gore rightly took his case through the due process channels and was successful enough to go all the way to the Supreme Court and lost his on a split decision that was split right down party lines that is still controversial today. It’s since been estancia that if the entire state of Florida had been recounted instead of just the districts hand-picked by Jebs staff, Gore would have been president.   And yet when the Supreme Court ruled for the Bushes, Gore conceded and them ratified the results.  There’s no qay you can compare that to Trumps coup attempt.