Putin Dummying Another Dem President

33 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Trump Is Putins "Useful Idiot"

September 14, 2020

"Trump’s desire to impress Putin, and to shape American policy in ways that please Putin, has caused many former U.S. intelligence officials, and even some officials who have worked directly for him, to suspect that he has been compromised by Russia.

I ask Vindman the key question: Does he believe that Trump is an asset of Russian intelligence?

“President Trump should be considered to be a useful idiot and a fellow traveler, which makes him an unwitting agent of Putin,” he says. Useful idiot is a term commonly used to describe dupes of authoritarian regimes; fellow traveler, in Vindman’s description, is a person who shares Putins loathing for democratic norms."

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Bah ha ha ha ha...Vindman...Bah ha ha ha ha...

Yeah....another o' them, there Immygrants!!!!

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

September 14, 2020

"Trump’s desire to impress Putin, and to shape American policy in ways that please Putin, has caused many former U.S. intelligence officials, and even some officials who have worked directly for him, to suspect that he has been compromised by Russia.

I ask Vindman the key question: Does he believe that Trump is an asset of Russian intelligence?

“President Trump should be considered to be a useful idiot and a fellow traveler, which makes him an unwitting agent of Putin,” he says. Useful idiot is a term commonly used to describe dupes of authoritarian regimes; fellow traveler, in Vindman’s description, is a person who shares Putins loathing for democratic norms."

47 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Bah ha ha ha ha...Vindman...Bah ha ha ha ha...

32 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Yeah....another o' them, there Immygrants!!!!

29 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What the hell are you talking about? Do you even think before you post?

You're STILL hypertext-challenged?????

3 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

September 14, 2020

Stupidity and idiotic opinions, GJ.

I correctly stated that Obama was biting the pillow and Trump was shutting Russia down, you didn't challenge me on either account. 

You lose bub. Hit the skids. 

3 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

September 14, 2020

Address theses facts, stop posting opinions:

When Obama was prez, Putin took over Crimea and annexed part of Ukraine. Obama sat on his hands and did squat.

Then when Trump was prez, all that happened was Trump bombed Russia’s ally twice and then killed 200 of their mercs. Putin rattled his sabre the first time Trump bombed Syria, then he stfu the second time, and Russia buried their soldiers without a peep.

In spring, right after President Teluhhhprompter took over, the Russians started flooding troops to their western border with Ukraine. 

Biden chose to appease Russia, and put an an end to Trump’s kibosh on the LNG pipeline to Germany.  

Now there are 175,000 Russians at the border with Ukraine and Putin is the one making demands.

The return of weak, stupid Dems has given rise to more Russian aggression.

China could also be on the verge of taking over Taiwan.

Biden’s Afghan debacle is also fresh in the minds of Putin and Xi. 

10 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

When I post something factual, you make stupid comments about it. 

When you post something stupid, I prove that it was stupid.

When Obama was prez, Putin took over Crimea and annexed part of Ukraine. Obama sat on his hands and did squat.

Then when Trump was prez, all that happened was Trump bombed Russia’s ally twice and then killed 200 of their mercs. Putin rattled his sabre the first time Trump bombed Syria, then he stfu the second time, and Russia buried their soldiers without a peep.

In spring, right after President Teluhhhprompter took over, the Russians started flooding troops to their western border with Ukraine. 

Biden chose to appease Russia, and put an an end to Trump’s kibosh on the LNG pipeline to Germany.  

Now there are 175,000 Russians at the border with Ukraine and Putin is the one making demands.

The return of weak, stupid Dems has given rise to more Russian aggression.

China could also be on the verge of taking over Taiwan.

Biden’s Afghan debacle is also fresh in the minds of Putin and Xi. 

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When I post something factual, you make stupid comments about it. 

When you post something stupid, I prove that it was stupid.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475cg26kp49rngaln6gv

hitchens-razor.png

10 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

hitchens-razor.png

You have a meme that makes you look stupid but you keep posting it. Good job.

If you think that Putin didn't take over Crimea when Obama was prez, just say so.

If you think that Putin didn't annex part of Eastern Ukraine when Obama was prez, just say so.

If you think that Obama said or did something to give Putin reason to pause, just say so.

If you think that Putin was still a bully when Trump was Prez just prove it.

If you think that Trump didn't kibosh Putin's pipeline then prove it.

If you think that Putin didn't ramp up pressure on Ukraine's border within two months of Biden taking over then prove it. 

You seem to think that you're right and I'm wrong and all that need are some idiotic memes to prove it. Drop some fact bombs buddy. Cease the stupidity now.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You seem to think that you're right and I'm wrong.....

Yeah, there seems to be a lot-o'-that, around here....Trump-cultists, DESPERATE to be "right".

I remember, NUMEROUS times, hearing Trump-supporters, typically in their 30s, who'd PUBLICLY, VOLUNTARILY ADMITTED they'd NEVER VOTED, before Spanky Trump came-along.

Yeah....those are some hard-core patriots....who are all pissed-off, 'cause they LOST....the SECOND-time they'd voted....and, they can't STAND that loss!!!

Edited by Phoenix68

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

*opinions*

You really love your opinions, I'll grant you that, but do you have anything that anybody else would care about?

Can you reply to any of this?

You have a meme that makes you look stupid but you keep posting it. Good job.

If you think that Putin didn't take over Crimea when Obama was prez, just say so.

If you think that Putin didn't annex part of Eastern Ukraine when Obama was prez, just say so.

If you think that Obama said or did something to give Putin reason to pause, just say so.

If you think that Putin was still a bully when Trump was Prez just prove it.

If you think that Trump didn't kibosh Putin's pipeline then prove it.

If you think that Putin didn't ramp up pressure on Ukraine's border within two months of Biden taking over then prove it. 

If you don't think that Biden polished Putin's pipeline then say it. (TBH it's quite possible that Putin or Merkel just told Biden to fuck off in 2021, so Biden just pretended the green-light it)

You seem to think that you're right and I'm wrong and all that need are some idiotic memes to prove it. Drop some fact bombs buddy. Cease the stupidity now.

• 2 weeks later...

I am beginning to feel sorry for some of these Tweenkies.

Beave and this Phoenix68 have obviously both got terminal cases of TDS.

They hate The Donald so much...that the notion of seeing reality for what it is, instead of what the MSM and the Democrats tell them to see, is simply unthinkable. The notion never even crosses their minds. These poor souls are literally drowning in hatred of Orangemanbad. Hell you could kneecap them both with baseball bats, and they'd blame Donny-Boy.

Its sad to watch and I really think its time to provide these poor infected people with something they'll love. A VACCINE. We'll have Trump get the anti-TDS vaccine prepared the same way he got the Rona vaccines prepared, then we'll stand up some Libbie sacred cow like Hillary-Billary or AOC and have them tell these infected and obviously hurting people, that its for the greater good that they get cured with the vaccine.

Then...just for shits and giggles...we'll have them told that masks keep the TDS from spreading...

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

No war under Trump...other than creaming the living truck out of ISIS.

Quite true.

Now...someone call Donny and see if the anti-TDS vaccine is ready for experimental use yet.

We have an epidemic on our hands...don't ya know...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Trudeau Derangement Syndrome, I get what you did there :D

The same people have TDS on both sides of the border, just their Trudeau-derangement is a form of cultist worship instead of a propaganda-fuelled hatred. They all wear nose rings, tongue rings, have tattooed faces, blue & pink hair, some studded clothes, and they have an aversion to soap and shampoo. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1.Trudeau-derangement is a form of cultist worship instead of a propaganda-fuelled hatred.
2. They all wear nose rings, tongue rings, have tattooed faces, blue & pink hair, some studded clothes, and they have an aversion to soap and shampoo. 

1.  Nah I think it's the opposite
2.  If I saw someone who looked like that, the LAST person I would think they support would be Trudeau...

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

2.  If I saw someone who looked like that, the LAST person I would think they support would be Trudeau...

Just because I'm curious...what is it about our li'l Justin that you like enough to support?

24 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

What do you call it then, TWS, Trudeau worship syndrome?

Sounds pretty legit, but it makes more sense to use the same name twice, because it's all the same people under one umbrella.

You don't think the fact-checker below would vote for Trudeau?

Is that the face of a Trump supporter? Or a conservative? ?

Lol, nice try. I'm not gonna say how long the buses to the LPOC rallies are because that's insensitive, but not a lot of people fit on them. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 12.53.40 PM.png

Edited by WestCanMan

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. What do you call it then, TWS, Trudeau worship syndrome?

2. Sounds pretty legit, but it makes more sense to use the same name twice, because it's all the same people under one umbrella.

3. You don't think the fact-checker below would vote for Trudeau?

1. Ask yourself who here 'worships' Trudeau ?  Who gushes and says he's great ?  I can tell you that where I'm from Liberals get elected constantly and nobody says good things about them.  That might tell you the level of 'worship' that's out there.

2.  I had TDS, so I get TDS.

3. I guess it's not a serious question.

Okay...I'm starting to get a bit more info on this.

Kharkov is apparently one of the focal points. It's one of those places that could be Russian...could be Ukrainian. That its a historical Ukrainian city is up for debate. Two giant battles fought there during WW2. Millions involved in those battles. You can bet they weren't all Ukrainian. 

Ukrainian nationalists* used Barbarossa as a chance to proclaim an Axis friendly Ukraine. Germans were greeted as liberators in several cities. However, things soon turned sour as the Ukrainians realized the Nazis had no such intentions other than using said nationalists to do their dirty work in the region. Babi-Yar was a mostly Ukrainian affair...you might not know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar

Once the Nazi's true intentions were known and felt, many Ukrainians and Russians alike took to the swamps and forests as partisans. Ukrainian nationalists formed their own SS units.

Get involved in this region? Lots of baggage. 

Grad strikes near Kharkov 

https://rumble.com/vvs58o-24.02.2022.-the-war-has-begun-the-surroundings-of-kharkov.html

*Nationalist could be pretty much anything non-Soviet.