Will Trudeau Send Aid to the Taliban Before the Upcoming Election?

Will Trudeau Send the Taliban Gov't Aid Before the Election?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dunno if this should have been a poll question, but I also wonder if Trudeau will be the first "world leader" to officially recognize the Taliban as the Gov't of Afghanistan, or the first western nation to officially recognize them.

I wonder if he'll do it while even places like Iran are unwilling to allow them into the fold.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I dunno if this should have been a poll question, but I also wonder if Trudeau will be the first "world leader" to officially recognize the Taliban as the Gov't of Afghanistan, or the first western nation to officially recognize them.

I wonder if he'll do it while even places like Iran are unwilling to allow them into the fold.

China already beat him to the punch

Trudeau has spoken the next day after Taliban invasion and forced takeover that his government will not recognize Taliban as the legitimate government of Afghanistan and they overthrew an elected democratic government by force so what on earth is this distorted thread. People will not be fooled by this kind of propaganda. Fight the election fair and honest not in this demented manner.

I know this guy hates Trudeau but this kind of vicious attack and character assassination is totally unacceptable and will only backfire.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

China already beat him to the punch

Damn. 

That's so bad on so many levels.

A China/terrorism alliance is bad for business, and - according to Lara Logan - the US left a lot of hi-tech weaponry behind which the Talis are shipping around to be reverse-engineered.

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

What kind of demented thread is this!!!!???. Trudeau sending aid to Taliban!!!!!

Trudeau has spoken the next day after Taliban invasion and forced takeover that his government will not recognize Taliban as the legitimate government of Afghanistan and they overthrew an elected democratic government by force so what on earth is this distorted thread. People will not be fooled by this kind of propaganda. Fight the election fair and honest not in this demented manner.

I know this guy hates Trudeau but this kind of vicious attack and character assassination is totally unacceptable.

Trudeau already gave a taliban terrorist $10.5M, in case you forgot.

The NDP leader also exclaimed to the world that "Khadr has more class than the whole CPC combined".

I didn't say that he'd give money to the Tali "just because", but he will find an excuse to send money there just to fool his legion of idiots. 

• Like 3

On 8/19/2021 at 11:12 AM, WestCanMan said:

Believe it or not, Trudeau senior,   PM PIerre E. Trudeau of Canada was one of the first western leaders to reach out to the Communist China regime of Chairman Mao, after and while millions had died in the revolution and Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution, and recognize them and establish diplomatic relations in 1970.  Then in 2019, Canada's minister of Defence, Harjit Sajjin, attended a Chinese Benevolent Society dinner in Vancouver celebrating the 70th anniversary of the Communist Revolution/People's Republic of China.  Another Liberal cabinet minister and a Senator even made a business trip to China while the two Michael's were being held hostage.  There is a photo of them lounging around and dining in a outdoor patio in China while the two Michaels suffer in prisons with lights on 24-7.   Nothing surprises me about Liberals.

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Savannahleaf said:

So it was false. They have accepted Taliban. The above is not the reason though, it's economy.

Has nothing to do with economy and everything with their religious beliefs, and who they perceive as a threat which is the west...

22 hours ago, Savannahleaf said:

Pray tell, what made you think "even a place like Iran" was going to be friends with the Taliban?

FYI Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism and one of the most misogynistic shithole countries on the planet. Women there have been flogged and sent to prison just for removing their hijabs.

You'd think that they'd be thick as thieves with the Talis but for some reason Iran looks down on them. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism and one of the most misogynistic shithole countries on the planet. Women there have been flogged and sent to prison just for removing their hijabs.

You'd think that they'd be thick as thieves with the Talis but for some reason Iran looks down on them. 

I don't know what you're talking about.

do you have some particular citation in mind?

I know Iran funds terrorism, but they're shiites. Why would they support a terrorist group that is not Shiite?

2 hours ago, Savannahleaf said:

They're not birds of a feather. The leader of Iran has a religion different from Islam. It is hateful to any knowledgeable Muslim.

You gotta admit, the Talis have a lot in common with the Iranian gov't. They both hate Jews & Hindus, love terrorists and they both think that women who don't wear hijabs need to be tortured and/or imprisoned. 

Let's pretend that it's a 'totally different religion'. Why is that considered hateful by 'other muslims'? Isn't there room for more than one religion on the earth? Especially one that's so similar to the other? Same god, same customs....

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You gotta admit, the Talis have a lot in common with the Iranian gov't. They both hate Jews & Hindus, love terrorists and they both think that women who don't wear hijabs need to be tortured and/or imprisoned. 

Let's pretend that it's a 'totally different religion'. Why is that considered hateful by 'other muslims'? Isn't there room for more than one religion on the earth? Especially one that's so similar to the other? Same god, same customs....

I don't know of any of that being true.

It's not hateful that it is a different religion. The religion in itself is hateful because it is invented, it is blasphemy.

It is more similar to Christianity or paganism than Islam.

1 hour ago, Savannahleaf said:

I don't know of any of that being true.

It's not hateful that it is a different religion. The religion in itself is hateful because it is invented, it is blasphemy.

It is more similar to Christianity or paganism than Islam.

So, just to be clear, you think that it's ok to publicly flog women and send them to prison for taking off their hijabs, in both Iran and Afghanistan, but you also think that Shiites and Christians are more alike than Shiites and Talis? 

Would you tell the Iranians that their religion is blasphemy? Do you not think that you're being hateful yourself by calling all Shiites blasphemers?

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So, just to be clear, you think that it's ok to publicly flog women and send them to prison for taking off their hijabs, in both Iran and Afghanistan, but you also think that Shiites and Christians are more alike than Shiites and Talis? 

Would you tell the Iranians that their religion is blasphemy? Do you not think that you're being hateful yourself by calling all Shiites blasphemers?

I'm not a judge or a scholar, but there is something called a ta'zir punishment which could possibly be applied - which can be, among others, imprisonment or flogging. Flogging is usually, if not always, public. It is supposed to be humiliating.

I didn't say the Iranians religion is blasphemy. There are a lot of people there with different religions. I was referring to the leader of Iran Ali Khamenei.

The refutations of the twelver shi'ism is public. It's not a secret.

9 hours ago, Savannahleaf said:

I'm not a judge or a scholar, but there is something called a ta'zir punishment which could possibly be applied - which can be, among others, imprisonment or flogging. Flogging is usually, if not always, public. It is supposed to be humiliating.

So what you're saying is that you support the policy of flogging and imprisoning women for taking off their hijab, but you can't directly say it? IE, you will quote it from a book, but you won't admit that you personally feel like it is the right thing to do. Am I correct? 

Are you afraid, ashamed or just not allowed to say what you really feel?

I didn't say the Iranians religion is blasphemy.

Really? Here's what your words looked like: 

It looks like it says: it is blasphemy at the end.

FYI the Old Testament that's used by the Jews and RCs is about 2,000 years older than the Quran, and that book is written by humans. Was that religion invented, or how would you describe it? 

There are a lot of people there with different religions. I was referring to the leader of Iran Ali Khamenei.

The refutations of the twelver shi'ism is public. It's not a secret.

So what you're saying is that the vast majority of Iranians allowed a leader to be selected and still support him even though some or most of them know that he is a blasphemer? 

How did he rise to such a prominent position, and why does he still wield so much power, in a country that's so fanatical about religion, where he's considered to be a blasphemer?