Happy Canada Day to all Canadians.

30 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Are you saying that there are more pedophiles among the religious than among non-religious?   That’s very prejudicial.  You have no evidence to support this.  Pretty discriminatory.  

As a institution religion /cult have a very high propensity to preform immoral acts against chidren

2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

As a institution religion /cult have a very high propensity to preform immoral acts against chidren

We understand your hate for Christianity.  That is a characteristic of a sinner who can't face the truth of God who will judge you.  The Devil is a real being.  Do you know you are just a tool of him?  Your title tells us you could be a Satan worshiper, which is a religion as well.  Will pray for you.  Reading God's word and believing in Jesus could deliver you.

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The truth is Rome requires their priests to be celibate.  They take an oath of celibacy which means they have no wives.  They are far bigger than other churches. There are probably around the billion Catholics in the world.  Non-Catholic churches a tiny fraction of that.  You have had a lot of pedophiles among youth hockey in Canada.  Also the Boy Scouts which must pay hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements.   Protestant churches allow their ministers to marry and have a family.  That is part of the problem and why Catholic priest have so many paedophiles.  If you are trying to spread the blame around because you have Catholic roots it is understandable, but you are not facing the facts.  The Catholic churches in some dioceses have paid out hundreds of millions of dollars in sex abuse settlements in the U.S.  Sex abuse in Protestant or evangelical churches is likely relatively rare.  They do not hear confessions from people where people put their trust in a priest.  They do have priests or confessionals.   Everyone knows how badly you hate Christianity and will lie and say anything to smear them.  Your comments give you away easily.  So nobody should take a word you say as credible.

Cafeteria Christian...trying to trivialize your churches pedophilia problems with the  handful of perverted coaches

Or using the boyscouts which was a bad example for you to use The Boy Scouts of America have a dirty secret which really isn’t a secret: If you aren’t religious, they look down on you. They say it plainly: “The Boy Scouts of America maintains that no member can grow into the best kind of citizen without recognizing an obligation to God.” They prominently quote the organization’s founder, Robert Baden-Powell: “There is no religious side to the movement. The whole of it is based on religion, that is, on the realization and service of God.” If you send your boy into the Scouts, he’ll have to learn to conceal what he thinks.

10 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

so do non-religious institutions

whoop dee doo

the problem is the institutionalization

not the religion

We should be aware someone who uses the pseudonymn Antichrist has serious problems.  There are Satan worshipers around or Satanists.   Karl Marx was in fact a Satanist.  I have a booklet called "Was Karl Marx a Satanist".  The answer in the book is yes.  The Bible teaches us the accuser of the brethren is Satan.  Someone who is dedicated to hating Christians and opposing Christianity has the marks of a Satan worshiper.  You cannot oppose them from a non-Biblical position because you are engaged in spiritual warfare.  You must have the Bible and have some knowledge of the Bible, biblical truth, and have God on your side.  Arguing with a Satanist from a secular position is a losing proposition.

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

We understand your hate for Christianity.  That is a characteristic of a sinner who can't face the truth of God who will judge you.  The Devil is a real being.  Do you know you are just a tool of him?  Your title tells us you could be a Satan worshiper, which is a religion as well.  Will pray for you.  Reading God's word and believing in Jesus could deliver you.

Sorry for you infliction  religion has a habit of turning peoples minds into a puddle of goo as evidence  by your reply

2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

Sorry for you infliction  religion has a habit of turning peoples minds into a puddle of goo as evidence  by your reply

your mind is a puddle of goo and you hate religion

being anti-religion doesn't make you any smarter than the religious

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

so do non-religious institutions

whoop dee doo

the problem is the institutionalization

not the religion

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

your mind is a puddle of goo and you hate religion

being anti-religion doesn't make you any smarter than the religious

Remember to put your tooth under your pillow ....the tooth fairy will come

Dedicated to the Eradication of Religion

4 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

eradicating religion leads to hundreds of millions dead

supporting that is far dumber than believing in a useful "fairy tale"

god is dead is a lament, not an exhalation

Nietzsche saw it coming

you do not have that level of foresight, clearly

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2  When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. {came…: Heb. approached against me} 3  Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 4  One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. {the beauty: or, the delight} 5  For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6  And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD."   Psalm 27:1-6 KJB

Doesn't matter what you say, Christians are God's elect and are protected by him.  Praise God.  Christians, though they may walk through the darkest valley, God will be faithful to them.  He loves them and died for them.  You are on a losing path.

18 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

who gives a phuk. Do think i care what Catholics feel

clearly you do care, hence why you want to eradicate religion

Do you think Catholics care what you feel?

no, because they aren't out to eradicate your beliefs

the intolerance goes one way, and you are the intolerant one

not them

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2  When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. {came…: Heb. approached against me} 3  Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 4  One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. {the beauty: or, the delight} 5  For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6  And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD."   Psalm 27:1-6 KJB

Doesn't matter what you say, Christians are God's elect and are protected by him.  Praise God.  Christians, though they may walk through the darkest valley, God will be faithful to them.  He loves them and died for them.  You are on a losing path.

Losing path...I think not I couldnt be happier with my life. While you sit in a church on Sundays wasting your time I am enjoying  life and being productive.

Where is your god  when children are abused....covid inflicting pain suffering and death starvation. He is nowhere because he resides in the minds of the weak minded.

1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

As i said i dont give a phuk...I am hear to bring light on these evil cults

except you aren't

there are infinitely more effective critics of religion than you

who do not wish to eradicate religion

wishing to control the beliefs of others

makes you bad at the thing you most want to achieve

4 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

How do you know this?  Are you involved in 'immoral acts'?  Are you angry with yourself and projecting your hate to others?  

Look at the evidence....10's of thousands of children have been preyed on by the church.

Nearly 1,700 priests and other clergy members that the Roman Catholic Church considers credibly accused of child sexual abuse are living under the radar with little to no oversight from religious authorities or law enforcement

7 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

Look at the evidence....10's of thousands of children have been preyed on by the church.

Nearly 1,700 priests and other clergy members that the Roman Catholic Church considers credibly accused of child sexual abuse are living under the radar with little to no oversight from religious authorities or law enforcement

not looking at the other side of the ledger

just looking at bad the Catholics have done

and not looking at the bad that others have done

to make Catholics look worse relative to everyone else

than they really are

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

except you aren't

there are infinitely more effective critics of religion than you

who do not wish to eradicate religion

wishing to control the beliefs of others

makes you bad at the thing you most want to achieve

Religion will be eradicated....as we evolve and humans become educated they wont need religion to tell them how to live Only the weak minded cling to religion

8 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

Religion will be eradicated....as we evolve and humans become educated they wont need religion to tell them how to live Only the weak minded cling to religion

nope only weak minded cling to eradication of human nature

as a sign of progress

it will not be eradicated

the strong minded harness human nature to achieve the best possible outcome

the weak minded deny human nature and pretend doing so

will result in utopia, when it really just results in a dystopia

the strong minded believe that reality has constraints

and that the people in charge need restraints to keep them from running amuck

the weak minded think that reality has no constraints

and if the right people are just in charge and given enough power

then it will be heaven on earth and they won't abuse that power

you are the weak minded

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

not looking at the other side of the ledger

just looking at bad the Catholics have done

and not looking at the bad that others have done

to make Catholics look worse relative to everyone else

than they really are

Well the mick's have done it to themselves...decades of sexual abuse...lying...cover ups....and still we hear about more skeletons in the closet. When will it end?

It will end with the death of religion

10 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

Well the mick's have done it to themselves...decades of sexual abuse...lying...cover ups....and still we hear about more skeletons in the closet. When will it end?

It will end with the death of religion

if religion did die, which it won't

there would still be plenty of pedophiles in the world

assuming that pedophilia only exists because of religion

is as asinine as it gets

just because some religious people are pedophiles

doesn't mean all pedophiles are religious

or that pedophiles who are religious are pedophiles because of their religion

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

nope only weak minded cling to eradication of human nature

as a sign of progress

it will not be eradicated

the strong minded harness human nature to achieve the best possible outcome

the weak minded deny human nature and pretend doing so

will result in utopia, when it really just results in a dystopia

the strong minded believe that reality has constraints

and that the people in charge need restraints to keep them from running amuck

the weak minded think that reality has no constraints

and if the right people are just in charge and given enough power

then it will be heaven on earth and they won't abuse that power

you are the weak minded

II am sorry you were brainwashed  by your parents at a young age....thats all you have known its not your fault you were made to believe in a lie.

I prey for you brother 

Im the wolf and your the lamb

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if religion did die, which it won't

there would still be plenty of pedophiles in the world

assuming that pedophilia only exists because of religion

is as asinine as it gets

just because some religious people are pedophiles

doesn't mean all pedophiles are religious

or that pedophiles who are religious are pedophiles because of their religion

I agree that their are pedophiles that are not religious....but religion paints its self as the good and moral.....when in fact it is the opposite