No more forced vaccinations allowed in Canada.

On 5/5/2021 at 2:31 PM, Right To Left said:

Plandemic means that you believe that Sars-Cov-2 is a designed and not a naturally evolving virus. And that is a claim that you have to provide evidence for...and I don't mean useless statements from Trump later in 2021 or the MIC, which would not put their name behind it, but kept dropping hints all across MSM and rightwing media like Fox that they couldn't discount the theory that it was a designed virus. This was all bullshit, designed by every warmonger to keep the drums of war beating with China. And then, in this country - the stupid warmongering shit produced daily by the Falun Gong - run English language news source - Epoch Times, alternates between "plandemic" and their other favorite theory, the almost completely unsourced claims of Uyghur genocide in the Northwest province. It has long been recognized that China...whether communist or nationalist before 1949, has been a nation dominated by its largest ethnic group - the Han Chinese, and other minorities...especially those speaking other languages like the Uyghurs, Tibetans and Mongolians automatically have problems because of Chinese moving in to their cities and crowding them out. But, that does not equal genocide, as the recent inflammatory claims that follow through in our media keep telling us.....even on the goddammed CBC....which used to be a reliable news source and is now little more than the northern branch of CNN!

Anyway, early on in March of last year, when I had a day off work with nothing much to do, I spent a few hours going over the public (non-paywalled) research evidence that was available to anyone who wanted to read about Sars-Cov-2, including how contagious it was (extremely because of its long asymptomatic period after infecting a host) and lethality...which was much harder to estimate because of so many unknowns...like how many had mild infections and just assumed it was the flu because of flu-like symptoms. The takeaway is that just by examining the DNA code of a virus and comparing it with similar coronaviruses, they can measure its 'family tree' so to speak...tell when it likely mutated and branched off from similar viruses. While a lab-designed coronavirus would have so many alterations and would include 'self-destruct' sequences in its genetic code to stop it from mutating and spreading once it had likely infected the desired number of hosts. In other words, the last thing the evil warmongers in the DOD or the Chinese equivalent want is a weapon that will do what Sars-Cov-2 has done: gone global and infected millions, already killing more than a million people in the world! The bio-weapon disease...whether bacteria or virus needs to sicken and kill high numbers within a relatively short radius and for a limited time...so that it doesn't go wild and do what this disease has done and will continue to do for the foreseeable future. 

So, stick a fork in "Plandemic" unless you have proof for it! Because Bill Gates has only proven himself as an evil genius where it comes to increasing his wealth! He did not do the majority of the work on his computer operating systems and later Microsoft products. Like the other Silicon Valley bastards, he's just the one who ruthlessly hoovers up most of the profits for himself. Gates may go on Oprah or get up in front of a fawning crowd of tech worshippers at a TED conference, but he is no expert on disease or medicines or vaccines, just how to try to make money off them. 

And the big way to make money is to establish private monopolies through exclusive patent protections. I don't know what his stake is at Pfizer, Moderna or other creators of mRNA vaccines, but it is likely a bigger goldmine now than computers and the internet; because the scientists who started working on mRNA research several years ago were intending to develop it for cancer research, and then the opportunities presented by new, deadly viruses - MERS and SARS started to jump up 20 years ago, and all of Big Pharma was just waiting and salivating, waiting for something like Sars-Cov-2 to come along and give them a Trillion Dollar opportunity! THAT is the GREAT GLOBAL RESET they were expecting would arrive with the new Covid-19 plague. 

The problem is that this plague had got so big, so fast that in spite of our carefully controlled and manipulated media and social media, there is a growing chorus of outrage rising up from the Global South at the way this pandemic has been exploited for profit-taking at the expense of peoples' lives! So now, Slow Joe has to backpedal on the "importance of patent protection" and waive the patent monopolies on US-based big pharma suppliers

And from my pov, this backpedaling is the biggest proof against all of the plandemic bullshit out there! Big Pharma thought they were going to get a golden opportunity to make a killing...literally, off of a guaranteed endless market in the future. Instead, they have to cut bait, just as they did when global outrage grew against them for their profiteering during the AIDS pandemic. And, I don't believe the Globalists are going to get an opportunity for a great reset either! If you want to pursue that one.

It was never about a virus at all. It was all about big pharma great reset globalists seeing plenty of money to be made from trying to scare the hell out of the rest of the world into a state of fear and panic that they must get their Covid vaccine shot if they want to live and not die. 

It'e really strange as to why we are told that once anyone gets their vaccine shot they will be safe. No need to wear a clown mask anymore. But yet, we are still being told that we all must still keep wearing a clown mask even after being vaccinated. WTH? I see something wrong with this picture? Do you? 

There was a baseball game going on in some American state the other day where there was a section designated for vaccinated people and a section designated for non-vaccinated people. Those in the vaccinated area were told that they still had to wear a mask even thought they had been vaccinated. Again, WTH? 

The non vaccinated people are starting to wake up and realize that there truly is something wrong with this Covid 1984 picture that smells and looks like a conspiracy. From the beginning of this Covid hoax plandemic the object was to get as many people as the globalists big pharma can to make billions in profit. I feel sorry for those who have already taken both Covid jabs, because if the stories I have read and heard about this Covid vaccine are true, they may have just screwed themselves big time. Especially pregnant women who may end up with a miscarriage after taking the vaccine. 

I am hoping that the end is near for those scumbag deep state elite globalists batards soon and their "great reset" comes crashing down on their brain dead psychopathic heads. I am also happy to report that there have been thousands of rallies all over the world that are fighting back against these non human alien like globalist elite creatures.

Although most people would not know or hear about these rallies because of the lying welfare recipient dictating politicians and the lying and fake media that will not report on these rallies. The alternative media does report on those rallies. The Rebel website is one of those alternative websites that does report on those rallies. 

After we the people start to wake up to this Covid virus lie and hoax the sooner we can get rid of one of the biggest hoaxes ever pushed on the people of the world.  We can then all get back to the good old normal days and life that we all once enjoyed and lived before this Covid 1984 bull chit came along. My opinion of course and I approve of it. ;)

1 minute ago, taxme said:

It was never about a virus at all. It was all about big pharma great reset globalists seeing plenty of money to be made from trying to scare the hell out of the rest of the world into a state of fear and panic that they must get their Covid vaccine shot if they want to live and not die. 

No, Great Reset began at last year's World Economic Forum. The largest banks and investors are worried about how well their paper profits from the stock and bond markets can survive the combined effects of a highly contagious global pandemic and all of the pre-existing and soon unpayable debts that will drive up inflation and drive down the value of all of their paper profits. 

The virus itself is something that a multitude of epidemiologists and related disease experts have been anticipating for more than 20 years now, as our earth has grown hotter, droughts and floods have increased, and human settlements and agriculture have cut down more and more forests - putting more and more people in close contact with animals and pathogens that rarely had any interactions previously. There were close calls with previous coronaviruses - especially Sars-Cov-1 and MERS, but they were too lethal and insufficiently contagious to spread too far. But, eventually the right virus comes along that has the right combination to pick all the locks! 

And, no doubt the big drug companies that were shifting focus to vaccine research, see a pandemic as a big chance to cash in big....unless growing global outrage to their greed overtakes them and is able to carry through with getting patents suspended or completely removed. So, they may have gotten too greedy for their own good!  But, make no mistake about it, the virus is real! And the risks of infection causing sickness and death + the risks of permanent disabilities from 'long covid' symptoms, may in fact be the worst aspect of Covid-19. It's possible that vaccine complications are being diminished and underplayed right now; but the risks pale in comparison to what this new disease is capable of!

It'e really strange as to why we are told that once anyone gets their vaccine shot they will be safe. No need to wear a clown mask anymore. But yet, we are still being told that we all must still keep wearing a clown mask even after being vaccinated. WTH? I see something wrong with this picture? Do you? 

I'm always amazed at how so many rightwingers claim such suspicion of authorities and yet believe so called medical experts know everything there is to know about a brand new disease!  

It would take months or years to determine how well each vaccine does at preventing asymptomatic vaccinated people from carrying the virus and exposing it to others. That's why the masks will have to stay in place...at least indoors for some time yet.

23 hours ago, Right To Left said:

No, Great Reset began at last year's World Economic Forum. The largest banks and investors are worried about how well their paper profits from the stock and bond markets can survive the combined effects of a highly contagious global pandemic and all of the pre-existing and soon unpayable debts that will drive up inflation and drive down the value of all of their paper profits. 

The virus itself is something that a multitude of epidemiologists and related disease experts have been anticipating for more than 20 years now, as our earth has grown hotter, droughts and floods have increased, and human settlements and agriculture have cut down more and more forests - putting more and more people in close contact with animals and pathogens that rarely had any interactions previously. There were close calls with previous coronaviruses - especially Sars-Cov-1 and MERS, but they were too lethal and insufficiently contagious to spread too far. But, eventually the right virus comes along that has the right combination to pick all the locks! 

And, no doubt the big drug companies that were shifting focus to vaccine research, see a pandemic as a big chance to cash in big....unless growing global outrage to their greed overtakes them and is able to carry through with getting patents suspended or completely removed. So, they may have gotten too greedy for their own good!  But, make no mistake about it, the virus is real! And the risks of infection causing sickness and death + the risks of permanent disabilities from 'long covid' symptoms, may in fact be the worst aspect of Covid-19. It's possible that vaccine complications are being diminished and underplayed right now; but the risks pale in comparison to what this new disease is capable of!

I'm always amazed at how so many rightwingers claim such suspicion of authorities and yet believe so called medical experts know everything there is to know about a brand new disease!  

It would take months or years to determine how well each vaccine does at preventing asymptomatic vaccinated people from carrying the virus and exposing it to others. That's why the masks will have to stay in place...at least indoors for some time yet.

I have mentioned here many times about an event meeting put on by Bill Gates to hell back in Oct. 2019 called Event 201. Event 201 was a meeting with globalist Bill Gates and many other influential globalist billionaires about the possibility of a pandemic coming in the near future. 

Well, low and behold, six months later in March 2020 we suddenly end up with a pandemic or has others have called it a planned plandemic. C'mon man, do you really think that this China virus just came about naturally? If you are that stunned to still believe that this Covid virus had nothing to do with a planned plandemic then stop wasting my precious and valuable time. Look it up on the internet yourself if you do not believe me. Stop always listening to one side of the story and not the other side of the story. A flaw with you it would appear. Your call. 

I am always amazed at how so many leftwingers like yourself claim that the authorities that you enjoy listening too are always telling you the truth. Yet, I doubt very much that you have ever bothered to listen to what other alternative authorities have to say about all of this virus and vaccination/passport, what I like to call, total nonsense. 

If you are quite happy living and being a member of some Covid 1984 conspiracy like virus cult well sad for you. I do not want to have anything to do with your Covid 1984 bull chit conspiracy at all. 

Take all the jabs that you want too. You may be a sorry guy in the end because of the many alternative doctors, scientists and other so called health experts who have already said and believe that this Covid virus vaccine is a killing machine. We can only wait and see as to what happens withing the next six months. I certainly will be watching. ;)

Does it really matter? What you should be thinking about is how to get your hands on shares of Pfizer and Moderna. If big Pharma is making profits, you want to get some of that, not whine about it. It is like all these complainers whine about the obscene profits banks are making. If the banks are making too much money, start buying shares in them. Some of you so-called "conservatives" seem scared of making money. "Banksters" are making money. Pharma is making money. Why aren't you?

16 minutes ago, taxme said:

I have mentioned here many times about an event meeting put on by Bill Gates to hell back in Oct. 2019 called Event 201. Event 201 was a meeting with globalist Bill Gates and many other influential globalist billionaires about the possibility of a pandemic coming in the near future. 

Yes, thank you for the info. I forgot the name of Gates's anticipation for the next major profit opportunity - a global pandemic. But my point was that he doesn't know shit from shineola when it comes to disease or anything medical! All he knows about is what will have big profit potential that will deserve getting the jump on....especially this kind of opportunity where dogooder public health advocates might get involved with and demand work be done in the common interest of humanity...and other crap that doesn't bring in the money!

So, on the 100th anniversary of the outbreak ( or since the original story was censored during the War-to keep the public uninformed when it actually started) of the misnamed Spanish Influenza pandemic of 1918, these interviews with scientists who research and examine disease and spread of contagions shows us that Gates and his money-focused allies were just trying to jump on a bandwagon they could make billions off of, NOT that they thought of or were even capable of having someone design a viral plague for them! 

They knew it was just a matter of time and, well, here we are!
The 1918 Flu Pandemic: Why It Matters 100 Years Later

It’s been a century since the Spanish flu claimed up to 100 million lives. It’s only a matter of time until a similar strain re-emerges.

On 5/7/2021 at 2:03 PM, Right To Left said:

Really! Could you find it for me in the pdf of their report: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/immunization/national-advisory-committee-on-immunization-naci.html

So, what you're saying is that those of us who have been put on a list waiting for an AZ vaccination appointment, should refuse it and risk catching Covid-19 instead?

Don't take it from me, taken it from the NACI. Just google it.

Trudeau had to counter this and reassure Candians that they should take whatever is the first vaccine they are offered.

Let me repeat that, whatever is the first vaccine offered! Or else...

4 minutes ago, Right To Left said:

It’s been a century since the Spanish flu claimed up to 100 million lives. It’s only a matter of time until a similar strain re-emerges.

FYI :It is the KANSAS flu. It had nothing to do with Spain. It started on a US Army base in Kansas.

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

FYI :It is the KANSAS flu. It had nothing to do with Spain. It started on a US Army base in Kansas.

Which is exactly why I put in brackets that it was misnamed! All the time I was growing up, we were told about "The Spanish Flu," and that it probably killed more people than the actual "great" war itself. 

What was never talked about until very recent times was how the flu outbreak that began at the Army recruiting base early in 1918 was the first example of press censorship in American newspapers. The Brits and French must of been aware of the thousands of sick among the American draftees coming over to France, but the news blackout extended to them also. And because Spain was neutral during the war, and freely reporting on the pandemic, it became associated with Spain afterwards, and the Allies never gave a thought to getting the correct story out even 3 years later when the plague had morphed into a disease that attacked the immune systems of young, healthy men and women. 

And that btw, is why these clowns who run around whining about vaccines, masks and social restrictions are so dangerous today! We have only seen the beginnings of this new disease, and only time will tell us how far it can go and how bad it will get!

25 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Don't take it from me, taken it from the NACI. Just google it.

Trudeau had to counter this and reassure Candians that they should take whatever is the first vaccine they are offered.

Let me repeat that, whatever is the first vaccine offered! Or else...

The link was already in my post!  But, I wasn't trying to contend that new, virtually untested vaccines will be completely safe for everyone from now into the future. My point is that we know this disease is highly contagious, and has a great capability to find ways to slip past immune response already. Some of the new Covid variants appear to be causing immune systems of some people to attack body tissues as foreign. And that is how the Spanish Flu of 100  years ago killed a generation of young people across Europe and North America. 

So, which would you rather do:

1. take your chances with a vaccine? 

OR

2. take your chances with a contagious disease that present organizations in charge of health are not even trying to make a serious effort to contain worldwide? 

It's become a game of: take these two vaccines and when the new and deadly strains start invading and increasing numbers of sick in wealthier locales, we'll make sure we have the Covid-19 booster shots ready for you.....and at least every year thereafter, for as long as you can afford to stay among the living!

Edited by Right To Left

6 minutes ago, Right To Left said:

So, which would you rather do:

1. take your chances with a vaccine? 

OR

2. take your chances with a contagious disease that present organizations in charge of health are not even trying to make a serious effort to contain worldwide? 

Which would you rather do, follow the advice of a non-political team of volunteers who are medical experts in the field, or a politician who never worked in his life other than a drama school teacher for one semester?

That's the beauty of this country, you're free to choose. I would go with real medical advice, myself...

On 5/8/2021 at 12:53 PM, Right To Left said:

Which is exactly why I put in brackets that it was misnamed! All the time I was growing up, we were told about "The Spanish Flu," and that it probably killed more people than the actual "great" war itself. 

What was never talked about until very recent times was how the flu outbreak that began at the Army recruiting base early in 1918 was the first example of press censorship in American newspapers. The Brits and French must of been aware of the thousands of sick among the American draftees coming over to France, but the news blackout extended to them also. And because Spain was neutral during the war, and freely reporting on the pandemic, it became associated with Spain afterwards, and the Allies never gave a thought to getting the correct story out even 3 years later when the plague had morphed into a disease that attacked the immune systems of young, healthy men and women. 

And that btw, is why these clowns who run around whining about vaccines, masks and social restrictions are so dangerous today! We have only seen the beginnings of this new disease, and only time will tell us how far it can go and how bad it will get!

As far as I am concerned, there is no new disease to be seen here at all. Just fake and phony created one. Ever since I was born, I have never seen a virus of any kind. Do they really exist or is the reason why people are getting sick is because their immune system is run down and needs to be propped back up again? We know that if our immune system is not up to snuff, we will get sick or some may even die. I will believe in viruses when I see one. Lol. 

Was the Spanish or Kansas pandemic a result of the lack of sanitation and cleanliness? Was there a lack of keeping everything clean, and where rats, not so clean rodents, were able to cause this Spanish/Kansas flu decease outbreak? Hey, we never know, eh? 

Indeed, our welfare recipient good for nothing clown politicians, the fake media, and our so called paid off lying health experts and doctors are the ones that are keeping this scamdemic going. Without our dear comrade political leaders and using their PCR scam testing they would have no power over us at all. The PCR cycles are said to be kept too high. 

Indeed, we have only seen the beginning of more of their lies and more of their Covid variants to come if the many political traitors to Canada and Canadians are not removed from office. While America opens back up again, and starts to drop mask mandates, social distancing, lock downs and vaccines.

Our dear political leaders seem intent on wanting to keep this Covid 1984 farce up and running. Some not so nice people are making plenty of money from trying to keep this hoax of a Covid virus going. I read that Doug Ford apparently is making plenty of money from Covid. Ford apparently owns a sign business that makes Covid like signs for stores and government. A sure fire conflict of interest here alright? 

Anyway, if we get rid of mask wearing mandates today, I can guarantee everybody tomorrow here that this scamdemic will end tomorrow. The clown masks are keeping us all from getting our old normal lives back. They are a from of control and submission.

FREE THE FACE AND END MASK MANDATES. Works well for me. ;)

On 5/8/2021 at 12:35 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

Does it really matter? What you should be thinking about is how to get your hands on shares of Pfizer and Moderna. If big Pharma is making profits, you want to get some of that, not whine about it. It is like all these complainers whine about the obscene profits banks are making. If the banks are making too much money, start buying shares in them. Some of you so-called "conservatives" seem scared of making money. "Banksters" are making money. Pharma is making money. Why aren't you?

The difference here is that some real and true conservative people have this thing called honesty, integrity and class and those conservatives are not about to go out there and sell their souls to big pharma by buying shares and are willing to add to committing harm towards others. Many doctors have taken that do not harm oath but many do not practice that do not harm oath. Many doctors already know that many vaccines do not work. Many doctors will administer vaccines because there is money to be made from them. Not all doctors are honest and have class and integrity. Anyone can go on the internet and find that out. Of course there are some members here who thinks that everything on the internet is just full of conspiracy websites. Such imbeciles indeed. 

So, there are real and true Conservatives out there who do care about people, and then there are many so called liberal like conservatives who are no better than your average leftist liberal out there. They do not care as to how they make their money, just make it by either hook or by crook. it's always about the money, don't you know. ^_^

Thank you, but this real and true conservative will not invest his money in things that will do or cause harm to other people. That is just me. :)

• Like 2

On 5/7/2021 at 1:21 AM, Right To Left said:

All I know is my wife and me have been waiting to get the call to get ready for an AZ vaxx appointment.

Looks like you might not ever get that call if you live in ON, fella.

Ontario to pause first doses of AstraZeneca vaccines

The article is literally pathetic.

Ontario paused the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine as a first dose against COVID-19 Tuesday due to increased concern over blood clots. Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. David Williams said the decision was made out of an abundance of caution as new data suggested the risk of clots was higher than first thought.

“We know that those that made a decision before to get it — it was a good decision,” Williams said.

Sure, whatever you say, Doc.   :rolleyes: 

Here's the gist of it:
Officials had been told that the risk of VITT with a first dose of AstraZeneca was one in 100,000 but it has proven to be one in 60,000 in Ontario and one in 55,000 nationally, public health officials now say.

This is not even true. At first the numbers were quoted as 1 in 250,000. I remember, I have a memory.

See, that's why. Never believe the shitters!

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Ontario paused the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine as a first dose against COVID-19 Tuesday due to increased concern over blood clots. Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. David Williams said the decision was made out of an abundance of caution as new data suggested the risk of clots was higher than first thought.

“We know that those that made a decision before to get it — it was a good decision,” Williams said.

Here's the gist of it:
Officials had been told that the risk of VITT with a first dose of AstraZeneca was one in 100,000 but it has proven to be one in 60,000 in Ontario and one in 55,000 nationally, public health officials now say.

This is not even true. At first the numbers were quoted as 1 in 250,000. I remember, I have a memory.

12 confirmed cases out of 2 million doses given in Canada. Thats one in 166,666 on my calculator.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Here's the gist of it:

And those "shitters that you are probably referring to must be those welfare recipient lying bum politicians and the lying and fake leftist media. They both have spread fear and panic and paranoia among the masses of fools, those fools  whom will always listen too and comply without question, and whom also really think that their dear leaders are there for their health and well being. Lol. 

If 22 plus American states can abolish all of their Covid restrictions, with no mass die offs happening because of it, then what are our dear comrade Canadian leaders waiting for? It's obvious as to what they are waiting for? No doubt that they are waiting to be able to give us even more new draconian Covid like restrictions to help make and still keep our lives boring and miserable as hell forever. Our politicians appear to have become the enemy of we the sheeple. 

Our dear political leaders have shown us all that they love their new found tyranny like communist powers and there is no bloody way that they are willing to give up those powers and control just yet over we the bloody stupid sheeple. 

FREE THE FACE. ABOLISH THE CLOWN MASKS NOW. Works well for me. :D

18 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Confirmed cases is not the entire domain, for VIIT or COVID-19.   Actual cases are likely higher than "confirmed".

I still haven't been able to get vaccinate yet, but was intending to, because the risks and complications from Covid-19 infections are far worse and more prevalent than from the vaccines. 

I'm sure the 'experts' are still downplaying the possible harms and complications from the vaccines as much as possible, but what do you suggest as an alternative?

Most of the rightwing, radical individualist anti-vaxxers are also anti-maskers and want everything opened up so that millions can die! 

The rightwing approach to Covid-19 is just one more sign that conservatives and libertarians have turned into a death cult in recent years! Not only does the right disregard the risks of nuclear annihilation with a wave of the hand dismissal, they also discount the slowly encroaching carbonizing of our atmosphere as an existential threat to all of us. Or should I say "most of us," cause some billionaires, like that blockhead Elon Musk, think they are going to escape the fate they've saddled this world with, by flying off in a rocket to Mars! It could make a fun fireworks display in a few years!

1 hour ago, Right To Left said:

I still haven't been able to get vaccinate yet, but was intending to, because the risks and complications from Covid-19 infections are far worse and more prevalent than from the vaccines.

Lots of Canadians want to get vaccinated, but can't because of the federal government's vaccine development and supply fiasco.    Some Canadians are not waiting around like sheep, and are going to the USA where Americans have to decide on Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna to fill their swimming pools.

I'm sure the 'experts' are still downplaying the possible harms and complications from the vaccines as much as possible, but what do you suggest as an alternative?

More transparency, consistency, and competence....is that too much to ask ?

Most of the rightwing, radical individualist anti-vaxxers are also anti-maskers and want everything opened up so that millions can die!

"Live Free or Die" - New Hampshire's state motto...and hardly a bastion for "right wingers".

Live Free? Die? Decades-Old Fight Over N.H. Motto to Get Supreme Court  Shout-Out | New Hampshire Public Radio

• Like 2

On 5/7/2021 at 2:07 PM, taxme said:

So, what's your judgement of the Republican governors of Texas and Florida, who say that because more than 50% of the people in their states have been vaccinated, it is safe to reopen everything with no restrictions? Are they part of the great reset plot too?

18 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Lots of Canadians want to get vaccinated, but can't because of the federal government's vaccine development and supply fiasco.    Some Canadians are not waiting around like sheep, and are going to the USA where Americans have to decide on Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna to fill their swimming pools.

Still trying to peddle the same BS! We've been over this before many times...our Conservative Prime Minister - Brian Mulroney..the one who did the most to push through NAFTA and hitch us directly to the US economy, was the one who ordered the sell-off of the only advanced labs up here who could have done the research and development for new vaccine technologies. After that, it was just order them from the US and Euro suppliers....which up till now, has been sufficient, BUT we didn't have a global pandemic before! Or at least not for more than 100 years.  But, now we do! 

The deep state controllers of the universe mostly work behind the scenes....quietly talking, cajoling, threatening...off the record, Unless one of the colonies steps out and refuses to follow orders. This happened with Finland, which had developed a patent-free Covid-19 vaccine a year ago, but someone forced the Finnish Government to shelve it and buy the Big Pharma vaccines instead! So, as if the same damned thing wouldn't have happened to us if we stood in the way of integrating our medical industries with the US and Euro operators!

1 minute ago, Right To Left said:

Still trying to peddle the same BS! We've been over this before many times...our Conservative Prime Minister - Brian Mulroney..the one who did the most to push through NAFTA and hitch us directly to the US economy, was the one who ordered the sell-off

Actually, it started with Pierre Trudeau, but no matter, as P. Trudeau, Mulroney, Chretien, Martin, Harper, and J. Trudeau are all complicit in Canada's economic and vaccine policy decisions.    All Canadian to me..."south of the border".

of the only advanced labs up here who could have done the research and development for new vaccine technologies. After that, it was just order them from the US and Euro suppliers....which up till now, has been sufficient, BUT we didn't have a global pandemic before! Or at least not for more than 100 years.  But, now we do!

Canada recognized the need years ago, but still failed to address the pandemic vaccine dependence issue. The U.S. had NAFTA too, but didn't sell off pandemic vaccine development manufacturing capabilities.  

https://www.thestar.com/news/2009/07/17/swine_flu_in_1976_led_to_canadas_pandemic_vaccine_contract.html?rf

So, as if the same damned thing wouldn't have happened to us if we stood in the way of integrating our medical industries with the US and Euro operators!

Canada's choice(s)...so live with them and make better choices next time.   Canada use to be able to get things done...not anymore.  The U.S. is not responsible for Canada's economy or public health infrastructure, and neither is Europe.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Right To Left said:

So, what's your judgement of the Republican governors of Texas and Florida, who say that because more than 50% of the people in their states have been vaccinated, it is safe to reopen everything with no restrictions? Are they part of the great reset plot too?

I think that those two governors are great freedom loving leaders. Those Governors of Florida and Texas have given back liberty and freedom to their citizens. Their citizen's are once again being able to do what they were allowed to do freely just over a year ago. Something our dear comrade leaders here in Canada refuse to do. On the contrary, your dear comrade leader politicians even want to create even more restrictions in order to not have to give any of our freedoms and liberty's back. Some provinces want to stop all travel between provinces. But yet, people from all over the world can fly into Canada freely.

Even if 75% of Canadians were vaccinated they will still not get their freedoms back. That is not in the globalist nor in your comrade politicians plans. Both Ontario and Alberta have conservative governments but yet they both act like tyrannical leftist liberals. 

I doubt very much that those two governors are a part of the deep state globalist reset. I know that your dear comrade leader Castro Trudeau is all in on the great globalist reset. 

22 plus American states have pretty much dropped all of their Covid 1984 restrictions. But as long as we have Covid cult members like you still around I will never get my old normal life back. Canada has pretty much become a communist country now, and you appear to be quite happy with that fact. :P