Erin O'Toole = Patrick Brown

15 hours ago, blackbird said:

Yes, many Canadians vote for Trudeau and Liberals and get what they deserve.

I guess that there are plenty of stunned Trudeau lovers out there who will be ready and waiting to vote for this communist globalist creep once again. Indeed, those fools will get what they deserve alright. Sadly, the anti-Trudeau smart and intelligent people here in Canada may have to put up with this communist dictator forever.

A couple of years ago the Chinese communist leader declared himself King of China forever. I guess that it won't be all that much longer before our dear comrade leader Trudeau declares himself King  of Canada forever. Hey, we never know, eh? 

Comrade Trudeau is starting to look like his old man Fidel Castro or so the rumor goes. Comrade Trudeau must be the first PM of Canada to be sporting a pirates beard. Trudeau looks like the shitz with a beard. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Maybe your money is filling potholes in Namibia or Botswana, or China as the government funds the China Infrastructure Bank and sends our money all over the world for all kinds of things.  

And according to what I heard on Tucker Carlson's show last night our dear comrade leader Turdeau has plans of bringing in 400,000 new unwanted and unneeded third world immigrants into Canukistan in the next eight months. This buffoon is trying to set up and make Canada start to look like a third world country. I wonder what part of Canada will the Asians or East Indians get to call their own homeland here in Canada? The tribal wars and the fighting for turf should begin in the next decade. Oh joy. :wacko:

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Maybe your money is filling potholes in Namibia or Botswana, or China as the government funds the China Infrastructure Bank and sends our money all over the world for all kinds of things.  

Well, that would be the Christian thing to do...

16 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are just another one of those lefty liberals who appears to lack any intelligence. Just saying. :P

You say a lot.  Pretty much all of it makes it apparent you lack any intelligence, so I don't know if you saying I lack any actually means anything.

I daresay not.

Just now, bcsapper said:

Helping out those less fortunate than one's self, surely?

Taking people's money by force can be classified as stealing, not charity.  Therefore it is contrary to the Bible.  If you want to give your own money, that would be charity, but taking other people's money, no it is not charity.

12 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Taking people's money by force can be classified as stealing, not charity.  Therefore it is contrary to the Bible.  If you want to give your own money, that would be charity, but taking other people's money, no it is not charity.

I have to ask myself, what would Jesus think of it all...?

3 hours ago, blackbird said:

Those of us who have a conscience and oppose progressivism, liberalism, Marxism, may lose the election.  But that is because we live in a fallen, evil world where most people don't care and vote for decadent progressives.  We who oppose evil can rest in the fact that God is in control and even if evil governments are elected, that is not the end of the story.  There will be judgment and those who seek righteousness and honest leaders can rest in the fact we have done what we could do even if we lost the elections.  We won't sell out what is right for political gain.  Following God and his written word and standing for righteousness versus politics/political gain are two totally different things that most people do not understand.  Bible believers do not support evil for the sake of "winning" in the political world.  This is something non-believers know nothing about.

Carry on, the LPC loves you.

On 3/31/2021 at 6:47 PM, blackbird said:

Says who?  Erin O'Toole and Trudeau, neither of which know anything about the sciences around the issue.

I am deferring to the vast bulk of scientists who agree that CO2 is the cause. I do not, of course, hae the necessary education to determine the validity of their belief. Nor does it really matter since no one has proposed a workable solution to their theorized problem. Western countries making energy more expensive while everyone else builds coal plants isn't going to do it.

Eventually we'll have fusion power and that will take care of things.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Nothing wrong with complaining about taxation, it should get a lot of scrutiny. 

How it's spent should get scrutiny.  I hate to see my tax dollars wasted. 

Wasted means different things to different people, of course.

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Nothing wrong with complaining about taxation, it should get a lot of scrutiny. 

Actually, I was wrong about my interpretation of that quote.  It's been a long time since I was at a school with a St. in the name.

I always assumed it was simply that people should get what belongs to them.  My mistake.  I see now it is actually with reference to taxation.  It's funny how my answer wouldn't really differ.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

I am deferring to the vast bulk of scientists who agree that CO2 is the cause. I do not, of course, hae the necessary education to determine the validity of their belief. Nor does it really matter since no one has proposed a workable solution to their theorized problem. Western countries making energy more expensive while everyone else builds coal plants isn't going to do it.

Eventually we'll have fusion power and that will take care of things.

The global warming claims have been debunked by many experts.  Al Gore's claims have long been debunked.   I am pretty sure Erin O'Toole is simply getting on the bandwagon because he sees that's the way the political tide is turning.  Pure opportunism for votes.

46 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The global warming claims have been debunked by many experts.  Al Gore's claims have long been debunked.   I am pretty sure Erin O'Toole is simply getting on the bandwagon because he sees that's the way the political tide is turning.  Pure opportunism for votes.

That's so funny.  I didn't think there were still people like you.

33 minutes ago, August1991 said:

1. Trudeau Jr response to Covid: Disaster

2. O'Toole response to voters: Disaster

====

I feel like a voter in Warsaw in 1939 - who sadly, couldn't vote for Winston Churchill.

Heck, even British voters didn't vote for Churchill's party in 1938.

Yes they did, the Conservatives had been in power since 1935.

Edited by Aristides