Great news coming out from Texas and Mississippi about Covid.

A just heard the other day that the states of Texas and Mississippi have decided to end all restrictions on Covid. The Covid restrictions are all gone now and the citizen's of those those two states are free of their many restrictions that pretty much made many people's lives miserable as hell and that took away many freedoms that people lost for over a year now because of this China virus. No more mask wearing, no more social distancing, and no more lock downs. Texas and Mississippi are now open for business once again and the citizen's of those two states are once again free from all Covid restrictions. And I believe that there will be many more states that soon will follow. They may be forced to do so. Great!

Of course all the governors of the many democratic states are all pissed off about this. Some of them are now predicting doom and gloom for those states. Go away fools. What they are probably more concerned about now is that they just may start to lose their dictatorial tyranny of power and control over their citizen's and that must be quite terrifying for them. They no doubt are all now in a state of fear and panic over losing their grip on their citizen's. So sad for them. Now they will be forced to have to quit trying to make people's lives as miserable as hell as they have been doing for over a year now. Praise the Lord. LOL.

So, I wonder as to how long it will be before we start to see some of our dear provincial leaders will decide that they may just have to get rid of all of their Covid restrictions very soon and allow we the people to get back to our old normal lives and freedoms that we lost well over a year ago? Somehow, I do not believe that they are ready or willing to want to give up their dictatorial powers and control just yet over we the Canadian people. It must be hard for a dictator to want to give up their power and control over the people. This cannot go on any longer. Summer is coming and there will be no way that people by then will still want to have to live the life that they have been living for over a year any longer. Freedom yearns and freedom will come. It is just a matter of time. The spill over from the states that have eliminated Covid restrictions will eventually have to come to Canada. The demand will come for freedom and the demand to get back to normal. I am well looking forward to that day when it finally arrives here. Hopefully, my suffering from Covid fatigue will soon end. ;) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, taxme said:

So, I wonder as to how long it will be before we start to see some of our dear provincial leaders will decide that they may just have to get rid of all of their Covid restrictions very soon and allow we the people to get back to our old normal lives and freedoms that we lost well over a year ago? Somehow, I do not believe that they are ready or willing to want to give up their dictatorial powers and control just yet over we the Canadian people.

Definitely not ready. They just announced Toronto and regions are not going to open up yet, after passing the latest two-week deadline. Nope, sorry. Maybe in a few more weeks. As if you couldn't see that one coming. They still have too many positive tests. Continuing the shutdown may be self-defeating now, as people are frustrated and have no choice but to ignore it in some cases. Shutting down when it no longer helps can only cause the other harms, with none of the presume benefits.

"Dogmatic attachment to the supposed merits of a structure will effect its collapse."

- Fripper J OftenWrong

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Definitely not ready. They just announced Toronto and regions are not going to open up yet, after passing the latest two-week deadline. Nope, sorry. Maybe in a few more weeks. As if you couldn't see that one coming. They still have too many positive tests. Continuing the shutdown may be self-defeating now, as people are frustrated and have no choice but to ignore it in some cases. Shutting down when it no longer helps can only cause the other harms, with none of the presume benefits.

"Dogmatic attachment to the supposed merits of a structure will effect its collapse."

- Fripper J OftenWrong

I am afraid that I must agree with you. Our dear comrade leaders do not want to give up their hold and power over we the people. They have and show no empathy or regard as to what they are doing to society. With politicians it is all about them-them-them. What it will take is for all the people to say to their elected officials is that they will do and say what we tell you to do and say. Our politicians have made a bloody mess of our economy and society and they need to be reined in now, and we must not forget about all the freedoms that we have lost due to this plandemic. 

Why are these politicians doing this to their own citizen's anyway? Is there something in it for them to keep this going somewhere down the political line? Who are they trying to please? This goes way beyond a virus that has lasted for almost a year now. This has never happened before where a virus has pretty much shut down everything for a whole bloody year.

There is something more to this that we the people are not being told or being made aware of. Hopefully, this will all come to an end very soon. Continuing this madness is going to frustrate people even more if this does not end soon. I am truly amazed as to how we the people have managed to put up with this nonsense for over a year. It's time to wake the hell up and end this foolishness once and for all. Just my opinion of course. ;)

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Texas has the second largest number of cases, the third largest number of deaths and the third lowest vaccination rate in the country. The place is run by morons.

Everyone reacts differently to the spectre of death. I’ll bet more than a few people are saying thanks to god for Texas.

42 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Everyone reacts differently to the spectre of death. I’ll bet more than a few people are saying thanks to god for Texas.

The people who elected the morons in the first place.

Interesting how people react to the spectre of death, particularly when it is someone else's.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Interesting how people react to the spectre of death, particularly when it is someone else's.

I just trust stablished science and rational thought, myself. I wont be getting a shot until theres no other choice. Let old ladies have mine. Old ladies, and liberals.

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

Texas has the second largest number of cases, the third largest number of deaths and the third lowest vaccination rate in the country. The place is run by morons.

Has or had?  Regardless, the two most populace Republican states (Florida and Texas) have done a much better job on covid than the two most populace Democrat states (New York and California). It’s not even close.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Agreed.  Governor Covid err Cuomo and Newsome have definitely been huge morons.  It’s probably why their states have been covid disasters.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

The chart shows Texas was consistently higher than California except during the holiday season.   So what facts are you referring to?

Texas/Florida deaths:  75,000  4.5 million cases  Population 51 million

California/New York deaths:  82,000  5.1 million cases  Population 47 million

Cases per million population

California 90,800

Texas 92,700

Deaths per million population

California 1353

Texas 1552.

New York has a higher death rate but a lower number of cases per million than California or Texas.

Edited by Aristides

7 hours ago, Aristides said:

The place is run by morons.

An example of a moron is someone who puts patients who are known to be C19-positive into care homes when they have non-murderous options available to them, or someone who thinks that action was smart or reasonable.

Oops, sorry. Did that get you right between the eyes? Not my fault. Truth hurts. 

Cuomo drove the covid bus like Carradine drove that gatormobile, only he actually went right through the middle of the raisin ranch instead of targeting the hospital staff.

Classic movie. Deserves a remake. 

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

Cases per million population

California 90,800

Texas 92,700

Deaths per million population

California 1353

Texas 1552.

New York has a higher death rate but a lower number of cases per million than California or Texas.

You're purposely excluding Florida and New York.  Texas and Florida have done a better job, and haven't destroyed their economies the way California and New York have.  They also haven't destroyed children's lives the way California and New York have by keeping in person schools closed for a year.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shady said:

You're purposely excluding Florida and New York.  Texas and Florida have done a better job, and haven't destroyed their economies the way California and New York have.  They also haven't destroyed children's lives the way California and New York have by keeping in person schools closed for a year.

I commented on New York. It has a lower case rate and a higher death rate for a variety of reasons, some of which are under investigation.

Texas New York and California unemployment rates both peaked in the 13% to 14% range last spring and are all now in the 8% range.

10 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I commented on New York. It has a lower case rate and a higher death rate for a variety of reasons, some of which are under investigation.

Texas New York and California unemployment rates both peaked in the 13% to 14% range last spring and are all now in the 8% range.

Yes, New York does because they've done a poor job, unlike Florida and Texas.  California has done a poor job as well.  They have equal or worse deaths, with more economic damage.  Unlike Florida and Texas.

3 hours ago, Shady said:

Yes, New York does because they've done a poor job, unlike Florida and Texas.  California has done a poor job as well.  They have equal or worse deaths, with more economic damage.  Unlike Florida and Texas.

We now know that most of our early cases originated in Europe, not China and New York is the main port of entry to the US from Europe so it is not surprising that  New York and New Jersey were hit first. What does need to be explained better is the higher death rate in those states. Some of it will be that they were hit when we were at the bottom of the Covid earning curve and some of it could also be bad or incompetent management.

Texas has a worse death rate than California. Unemployment rates are about equal.

Edited by Aristides

29 minutes ago, Aristides said:

We now know that most of our early cases originated in Europe, not China and New York is the main port of entry to the US from Europe so it is not surprising that  New York and New Jersey were hit first. What does need to be explained better is the higher death rate in those states. Some of it will be that they were hit when we were at the bottom of the Covid earning curve and some of it could also be bad or incompetent management.

Texas has a worse death rate than California. Unemployment rates are about equal.

No, coronavirus originated in China, not Europe.  It came to the United States through China and through Europe after it spread there from Wuhan province.  No, the higher death rates are from bad policy, like forcing nursing homes to take covid positive patients, which caused massive outbreaks among the most vulnerable people.    Texas and Florida have a far better record than New York and California.  California's unemployment rate is 1.5% higher than Texas.  The facts just don't support your case.

On 3/4/2021 at 12:26 PM, Aristides said:

So was the governor of New York who ended up being a moron also. Hew was responsible for tens of thousands deaths of the elderly in care homes. I would rather be living in conservative Texas than in democratic liberal New York state any day. 

36 minutes ago, Owl said:

typical American expedition against the Corona.

1453979202132394554.thumb.jpg.f91318081d29e17f1cfd3f4b772c5c2e.jpg

Probably making up for lost time. LOL.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Shady said:

No, coronavirus originated in China, not Europe.  It came to the United States through China and through Europe after it spread there from Wuhan province.  No, the higher death rates are from bad policy, like forcing nursing homes to take covid positive patients, which caused massive outbreaks among the most vulnerable people.    Texas and Florida have a far better record than New York and California.  California's unemployment rate is 1.5% higher than Texas.  The facts just don't support your case.

Most Covid PCR tests have been found out to be very unreliable. No doubt in some cases the numbers were fabricated to make things appear worse than what they really were just to keep this convid job going. ^_^ 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, taxme said:

Most Covid PCR tests have been found out to be very unreliable. No doubt in some cases the numbers were fabricated to make things appear worse than what they really were just to keep this convid job going. ^_^ 

God bless you, fella.

2 hours ago, Shady said:

It originated in China but serology studies have shown that the great majority of North American cases arrived via travellers to and from Europe, not China.