Jump to content

future of the Republican party


Recommended Posts

Historical point...

Saddam used WMDs on his own people...therefore...he had them.

Saddam's VX/Sarin bunkers at Muthanna were captured by ISIS...therefore...they found some. But then, they look harder than the UN.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Or your ability to observe the obvious.

Like the evidence:

https://hereistheevidence.com/

This one's so good YouTube banned it:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hyaHNmQKVxql/

That’s not evidence those are crackpot claims crowdsourced from the internet that have zero credibility  and they’ve already been laughed out of court dozens of time. Keep trying though it’s amusing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s not evidence those are crackpot claims crowdsourced from the internet that have zero credibility  and they’ve already been laughed out of court dozens of time. Keep trying though it’s amusing 

If they were crackpot claims then they'd be right up your alley.

You still cling to the claim that Trump is guilty of Russian collusion and..... THE 2016 ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!!!!!! :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Historical point...

Saddam used WMDs on his own people...therefore...he had them.

Saddam's VX/Sarin bunkers at Muthanna were captured by ISIS...therefore...they found some. But then, they look harder than the UN.

LOL nice try

Considering your hero Ronald Reagan gleefully sold WMD to Saddam we know he had them AT ONE POINT IN TIME   But we also know the last of them were all destroyed or expired  (Chemical and biological weapons have limited shelf life) after Desert Storm due to UN sanctions,  a decade before Bush’s lie  

 

The fact that ISIS never used any WMD proves that your claim about Muthanna facility is BS. The bunker was bombed during the first Gulf war in February 1991,  and the contents were rendered inert and impossible to weaponize by UN inspectors after the war. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s another of your lies. I never said 2016 was stolen. 

So you mean Trump was the legitimate President in 2016?

But wasn't the Mueller investigation all about proving the Russians colluded on his campaign so Trump wasn't the legitimate president? I know I've seen you support the Russian collusion delusion so you're not lying are you? Kind of sounds like you are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

So you mean Trump was the legitimate President in 2016?

But wasn't the Mueller investigation all about proving the Russians colluded on his campaign so Trump wasn't the legitimate president? I know I've seen you support the Russian collusion delusion so you're not lying are you? Kind of sounds like you are.

Here’s a fact you keep forgetting:  Hillary Clinton conceded the election on Election night.

Unlike classless lying Trump and opportunistic Republicans, the Democrats from day 1 said Trump was the legitimate president chosen by a legitimate election.
 

Even though Russians actively influenced the opinions of American voters in Trumps favour,  and even though the Trump campaign team benefited from insider information from Russian sources, it has always been said that the votes of the American people were properly counted. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

LOL nice try

Considering your hero Ronald Reagan gleefully sold WMD to Saddam we know he had them AT ONE POINT IN TIME   But we also know the last of them were all destroyed or expired  (Chemical and biological weapons have limited shelf life) after Desert Storm due to UN sanctions,  a decade before Bush’s lie  

 

The fact that ISIS never used any WMD proves that your claim about Muthanna facility is BS. The bunker was bombed during the first Gulf war in February 1991,  and the contents were rendered inert and impossible to weaponize by UN inspectors after the war. 

 

No...Ronald Reagan didn't sell Saddam chemical weapons. Nor is he my hero.

What Saddam did do is use the thiodiglycol that was provided to Iraq as part of oil for food and used it to make mustard agent. While mustard is pretty gnarly stuff and best employed as an area denial weapon, it's not a WMD. 

The USA has been out of the chemical/bio weapon business since Nixon, btw.

As for your incredulity about Muthanna...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28222879

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/09/isis-seizes-chemical-weapons-plant-muthanna-iraq

As for chemicals weapon shelf life...agents like sarin and VX are binary weapons...that is: two non-volatile chemicals mix and produce sarin, VX, etc. Usually right inside the device itself...rocket, artillery shell or what-have-you. Muthanna contained stockpiles of these binary chemicals.

As for rendering these chemicals inert...never happened. The facilities do not exist in Iraq to handle VX or sarin disposal. The US got rid of their stocks on Johnston Atoll well away from ANY humans...it's that dangerous a procedure. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Unlike classless lying Trump and opportunistic Republicans, the Democrats from day 1 said Trump was the legitimate president chosen by a legitimate election.
 

 

Patently false...the Democrats did not embrace Trump as president and many Democrat voters declared he was "NOT MY PRESIDENT !" in post election protests/riots.

 

Quote

U.S. Democratic lawmakers planned to challenge President-elect Donald Trump's Electoral College victory on Friday in a largely symbolic move that is unlikely to gain traction in the Republican-controlled U.S. Congress but exposes lingering dismay over a contentious election campaign.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-democrats-house-democrats-electoral-college-election-2016-539801

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Here’s a fact you keep forgetting:  Hillary Clinton conceded the election on Election night.

 

 

She most certainly did not. That creep Podesta came down and told everybody to go home and that they'd be looking at the results in the upcoming days. No frickin' Hillary.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

She most certainly did not. That creep Podesta came down and told everybody to go home and that they'd be looking at the results in the upcoming days. No frickin' Hillary.

She most certainly did, you can watch the concession speech here you selective amnesiac  

 

  

Edited by BeaverFever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The United States chemical weapons program began in 1917 during World War I with the creation of the U.S. Army's Gas Service Section and ended 73 years later in 1990 with the country's practical adoption of the Chemical Weapons Convention (signed 1993; entered into force, 1997). Destruction of stockpiled chemical weapons began in 1985 and is still ongoing.

 

As of December 2012 declarations to the OPCW, the United States still possessed 3,134 tons of chemical weapons agents, consisting of mustard gas, sarin, and VX. These agents are scheduled to be destroyed by 2023 after construction of the necessary destruction facilities.

 

Interesting that the u.s. still has them.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BeaverFever said:

Not the same thing at all

 

Exactly the same thing...why are you denying it ?    The Democrats tried to stop Trump with unfaithful electors, procedural motions, and public protest....all of which failed.   So then they went after Trump with impeachment....which failed to remove Trump as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

The United States chemical weapons program began in 1917 during World War I with the creation of the U.S. Army's Gas Service Section and ended 73 years later in 1990 with the country's practical adoption of the Chemical Weapons Convention (signed 1993; entered into force, 1997). Destruction of stockpiled chemical weapons began in 1985 and is still ongoing.

 

As of December 2012 declarations to the OPCW, the United States still possessed 3,134 tons of chemical weapons agents, consisting of mustard gas, sarin, and VX. These agents are scheduled to be destroyed by 2023 after construction of the necessary destruction facilities.

 

Interesting that the u.s. still has them.  

 

America has no chemical or biological weapons in their arsenal. Johnston Atoll was used to destroy most of the stocks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnston_Atoll_Chemical_Agent_Disposal_System

The process was stopped when locals complained...locals thousands of miles away...but no matter. There had been dozens of accidents during the disposal process and people were nervous. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

America has no chemical or biological weapons in their arsenal. Johnston Atoll was used to destroy most of the stocks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnston_Atoll_Chemical_Agent_Disposal_System

The process was stopped when locals complained...locals thousands of miles away...but no matter. There had been dozens of accidents during the disposal process and people were nervous. 

https://www.wtvq.com/2020/12/02/chemical-weapons-update-hearing-set-dec-9/

 

😐

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

 

Thus Johnston Atoll...you're aware of how DANGEROUS nerve agents are, I assume. VX produces noticeable effects in the 100s of micrograms range. Worse stuff was developed from it...and is in the arsenals of Red China, Russia and other lovelies. 

Kentucky is an infamous facility...but that's whatcha gots.

Edited by DogOnPorch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...