America Under pResident Biden

6 hours ago, ironstone said:

A question for Biden supporters here: Has Joe Biden met or exceeded your expectations? Has he not met your expectations?

I don't like Biden at all but to date he is pretty much what I expected him to be. He doesn't seem to have much of a grasp on anything. He's a disaster without a teleprompter and slightly less so with one at hand. His constant exaggerations are kind of amusing but scary at the same time since he's the actual President.

Now Biden says he hasn’t ruled out sending additional troops back into Afghanistan following today’s attack.  He’s a total disaster.

26 minutes ago, Stargazer said:

It is too soon to make such an analysis.   He has done some good things.   Some  folks just don't like him........because he does not have  a flashy  dynamic  person anna.  The current crisis   a result of  complex  factors    ,  some of which  could not have been predicted.  It might be wise to  wait   at least   until two years  has past   before    we can truly  assess   his performance.   It is easy to be over eractive   when a crisis is in progress.

LMAO. Like what, for example?

There are 200,000 illegal immigrants being apprehended at the border now. Do you know how expensive that is compared to a wall?

The US just handed over $83B in weapons to the Talis.

The US just had their second major terrorist attack against them since Biden has been Prez. There was only 1 in 4 years under Trump.

Violent crime, gun crime and murders are spiking in almost every major US city.

The US is such a dumpster fire right now that no one is even talking about homelessness or Fentanyl deaths. 

the mistake started  when  it was decided to INVADE a nation   in revenge  for  terrorism.   

Wrong. The fact that the US is there and the fact that Biden turned the withdrawal into the biggest fiasco in US military history are two entirely separate issues. 

Let's see how this plays out before   we  pass judgement   on the man. There will be plenty of time for post mortems.when the dust settles    and emotions are not running so high.

It's a dumpster fire. You don't have to wait until it's put out to see if it was a dumpster fire. 

The only thing that's happening right now is that things are going from worstest to worstestest (and to think that my English is still better than Biden's).

One thing is clear ........this invasion did NOTHING  to  resolve the terrorism problem........given  the two  terrorist attacks at Kabul airport today.  The  terrorists  were  barely kept at bay  during    the years of US occupation ..........The terrorist just lay dormant    for a while.......... but    were able to  execute their plans  quickly  after the TAliban  took over.

1. They were dormant while Trump was hunting their leaders like dogs. No one was advertising their location and plans while Trump was POTUS. Now they're making friends with China and talking to the POTUS like he's their naughty child. 
  2. Sounds a lot like: "They were able to execute their plans quite quickly as soon as Biden took over." Because it's the exact same, and totally true. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stargazer said:

Realistically speaking:  what are his options??   What   would you like to see him do??

I’d like to see him order the military to re-occupy Bagram airbase.  Continue evacuating there, because it’s a much more secure and defensible position.  And threaten that if the Taliban or anyone else approaches the airbase, he’ll turn the country into glass.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Shady said:

I’d like to see him order the military to re-occupy Bagram airbase.  

"Can I get a side of fiasco with my McDebacle."

Cashier: "Supersize?"

"Do you have 'epic', or 'generational'?"

Cashier: "Do you mean Biden-sized, sir?"

"yeah"

In all honesty, they just need to keep their pants down and take whatever's coming, because anything that Biden does will just make things worse.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

In all honesty, they just need to keep their pants down and take whatever's coming, because anything that Biden does will just make things worse.

How would you  have dealt with this    rather complex situation??   Afghanistan is   commplex, divided,   with plenty of internal strife.......on its own. The cultualcomponant is a factor too......

1 hour ago, Stargazer said:

How would you  have dealt with this    rather complex situation??   Afghanistan is   commplex, divided,   with plenty of internal strife.......on its own. The cultualcomponant is a factor too......

When it became apparent that it was time to leave they should have been:

1) evacuating civilians,

2) getting expensive military hardware out of the country,

3) retreating tactically towards Bagram, 

4) airstriking advancing Talis

5) destroying whatever military hardware they couldn't get out

6) holding Kabul until all of the Afghani allies were out

7) withdrawing the last of the US/allied forces. 

Biden:

1) evacuate the military

2) give the Talis bagram and keep the indefensible airport

? vacay

7) double down on whatever it was that I said yesterday. 

50. I mean fiddy. I'm Joey B.) Answer tough questions with: "THAT WAS 4 or 5 DAYS AGO! C'MON MAN!" 

6) get CNN to show concerts instead of covering the news, because the news is bad. 

4) giftwrap $83B worth of military equipment

uhhhh 2?) Afghanis something or other

7) send the military somewhere to seem important. Oh wait, bring them back

next. prolly 5?) Leave everything in the hands of his most capable general. His name is uh, he's uh... uh...

9) Hide Kamala, she's even more embarrassing than he is

7) Talk about covid instead of the thing. 

7) get my orders from the dark guy with the beard, and don't piss him off. Wait, why isn't he in jail? Can't someone plant some weed on him? oops, it's not 1995 anymore. Damn, those were good times. Isn't it naptime yet? C'mon man. 

10) say it's all going swymmenglee, swingimly, swimmingly, somethingly

19) blame Trump. DOH! THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN #1!

7) Quote something from critical race thingy

3) just say that anyone would have fucked up this badly, everything was done with perfect military persiss... Perrrr. Uhh.. You know.... the thing! 

12) Finally. [exit stage right. oops. other right]

I mean, honestly, did I get it right? Was that his master plan?

They had 7 months to do this. They wrote their plan on the shortbus to school on the due date. 

Edited by WestCanMan

From all  appearances     , there was NO MASTER PlAN. Nothing has made  cohesive   sense 

In a crazy way......the TAliban's  actions  have made more  sense.........and that  bar is very low. Taliban version 2.0  will not  be much of an update from the previous savagery.

Seems that the Afghan s  the melves  playa part here too.   If their leader is not invested in  staying in power and  fighting for the Afghans....... the prescription for   total shambles    has been written. They  had become to  dependant on the US......for too long. ergo   not motivated  to fight for their own independence  and leadership. The Cultural components   are  almost too complex too.  Tribal and  antagonistic  to each other.  It is a petri dish  for terrorist groups to   thrive.

So  , we might have just  gone full circle..........and back to  square one.

Situation is completely awful, and it could get worse.

Did Taliban claim responsibility for the attacks?

Its like the wild west out there, spaghetti western but with Turbans not Cowboy hats.

Lots of opportunity for covert interests to do a little manipulative magic.

Bog down the US. Make it fall into a quagmire. Can’t escape. Death by tar pit.

You know how easy it is.

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

LMAO. Like what, for example?

There are 200,000 illegal immigrants being apprehended at the border now. Do you know how expensive that is compared to a wall?

The US just handed over $83B in weapons to the Talis.

The US just had their second major terrorist attack against them since Biden has been Prez. There was only 1 in 4 years under Trump.

Violent crime, gun crime and murders are spiking in almost every major US city.

The US is such a dumpster fire right now that no one is even talking about homelessness or Fentanyl deaths. 

Wrong. The fact that the US is there and the fact that Biden turned the withdrawal into the biggest fiasco in US military history are two entirely separate issues. 

It's a dumpster fire. You don't have to wait until it's put out to see if it was a dumpster fire. 

The only thing that's happening right now is that things are going from worstest to worstestest (and to think that my English is still better than Biden's).

1. They were dormant while Trump was hunting their leaders like dogs. No one was advertising their location and plans while Trump was POTUS. Now they're making friends with China and talking to the POTUS like he's their naughty child. 
  2. Sounds a lot like: "They were able to execute their plans quite quickly as soon as Biden took over." Because it's the exact same, and totally true. 

Trump was not “hunting them like dogs”. Trump is the one who made a peace deal with them and started the plans to withdraw. I don’t blame you for not remembering that, the GOP is quickly deleting that from history 

The RNC deleted a webpage hailing Trump's Taliban deal as fighters swept Afghanistan, but says it was part of routine web maintenance

The Republican National Committee removed a webpage hailing President Donald Trump's peace deal with the Taliban. But it said it was done not to distance itself from the policy in response to the militant group's seizing power, but as part of routine web maintenance.

The webpage, which was first posted on the Republican National Committee's website during last year's presidential election, hailed Trump's foreign-policy achievements. An archived version of the page can be found here

Wayback Machine, an internet-archive site, said the page was removed on August 15, as chaotic scenes emerged from Kabul of US forces evacuating officials from its embassy as Taliban militants seized control of the country. 

The page had praised Trump's attempts to end the US's two-decade military involvement in Afghanistan. It described how Trump "continued to take the lead in peace talks as he signed a historic peace agreement with the Taliban in Afghanistan, which would end America's longest war."

The page referred to a February 2020 conditional peace dealbetween Trump and the Taliban, which committed the US to cutting the number of troops in Afghanistan if the Taliban did not provide support to terrorist groups.

The page went on to say that Trump's rival, presidential candidate Joe Biden, had a "history of pushing for endless wars," and it listed the times he had called for more troops to be deployed in Afghanistan. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/gop-removes-page-hailing-trump-taliban-deal-2021-8%3famp

Regardless of the fact that withdrawal from Afghanistan was warranted, it’s pretty difficult to believe that it couldn’t have been planned and executed better. And at the very least if the chaos we’re seeing now was in fact inevitable and unavoidable as some are claiming, then the Biden admin should have been honest and upfront about it beforehand. 

• Like 1

How  did the US  underestimate / miscalculate  the capability of  the Taliban.........As well  as  the competence of the Afghan  Leadership??  The speed with which  the TAliban  literally  conquered  Afghanistan /...again........ was  remarkable.......   How was that allowed to ;happen??

The variables in this situation   are many........  and each  component    contributes to the  evens as they unfolded. This includes  the cultural  elements.  and the tribal  mentality  where   factions don't  get along at all. 

How come the"best military"  in the world.".......  did not planthis better???    It seems the  were caught off guard.

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Trump was not “hunting them like dogs”. Trump is the one who made a peace deal with them and started the plans to withdraw. I don’t blame you for not remembering that, the GOP is quickly deleting that from history 

Do I need to provide you the list of terrorist leaders killed by Trump? HE MOST CERTAINLY WAS HUNTING THEM LIKE DOGS, AND KILLING THEM. 

The Republican National Committee removed a webpage hailing President Donald Trump's peace deal with the Taliban. But it said it was done not to distance itself from the policy in response to the militant group's seizing power, but as part of routine web maintenance.

The webpage, which was first posted on the Republican National Committee's website during last year's presidential election, hailed Trump's foreign-policy achievements. An archived version of the page can be found here. Wayback Machine, an internet-archive site, said the page was removed on August 15, as chaotic scenes emerged from Kabul of US forces evacuating officials from its embassy as Taliban militants seized control of the country. 

Who cares?

Trump has always been about getting Americans out of middle east wars. His approach has always been to kill the leaders.  "Let's have a war of attrition amongst the peons" is pre-Trump and post-Trump logic.

Trump's deal with the Taliban never would have been "We'll pull our troops out and rely on you guys to send all of our weapons home and get our civilians to the airport." 

That is all Biden's doing.

Trump's deal would be: "If this doesn't go smoothly, you'll be the first motherfucker to die. I killed the top general in a country with one of the largest militaries in the world, and with the planet's most extensive terrorist network, I'll kill you if you make a nasty tweet about the colour of our uniforms."

The page had praised Trump's attempts to end the US's two-decade military involvement in Afghanistan. It described how Trump "continued to take the lead in peace talks as he signed a historic peace agreement with the Taliban in Afghanistan, which would end America's longest war."

The page referred to a February 2020 conditional peace dealbetween Trump and the Taliban, which committed the US to cutting the number of troops in Afghanistan if the Taliban did not provide support to terrorist groups.

The page went on to say that Trump's rival, presidential candidate Joe Biden, had a "history of pushing for endless wars," and it listed the times he had called for more troops to be deployed in Afghanistan. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/gop-removes-page-hailing-trump-taliban-deal-2021-8%3famp

What's the problem with that? 

The whole point of the war in Afghanistan was to put an end to the training of terrorists there.

Regardless of the fact that withdrawal from Afghanistan was warranted, it’s pretty difficult to believe that it couldn’t have been planned and executed better.

Huh?

Pull out the soldiers, leave the weapons there, bring the soldiers back, and do it all during the Taliban's military campaigning season... "Doh! It's too late. Let's ask the Talis to guard our civilians and the other Afghanis who helped us fight them...."

Biden code-named his operation: "Freeze! I have a gun pointed at my head and I'm not afraid to use it!"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Do I need to provide you the list of terrorist leaders killed by Trump? HE MOST CERTAINLY WAS HUNTING THEM LIKE DOGS, AND KILLING THEM. 

Who cares?

Trump has always been about getting Americans out of middle east wars. His approach has always been to kill the leaders.  "Let's have a war of attrition amongst the peons" is pre-Trump and post-Trump logic.

Trump's deal with the Taliban never would have been "We'll pull our troops out and rely on you guys to send all of our weapons home and get our civilians to the airport." 

That is all Biden's doing.

Trump's deal would be: "If this doesn't go smoothly, you'll be the first motherfucker to die. I killed the top general in a country with one of the largest militaries in the world, and with the planet's most extensive terrorist network, I'll kill you if you make a nasty tweet about the colour of our uniforms."

What's the problem with that? 

The whole point of the war in Afghanistan was to put an end to the training of terrorists there.

Huh?

Pull out the soldiers, leave the weapons there, bring the soldiers back, and do it all during the Taliban's military campaigning season... "Doh! It's too late. Let's ask the Talis to guard our civilians and the other Afghanis who helped us fight them...."

Biden code-named his operation: "Freeze! I have a gun pointed at my head and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Yes you do need to provide the list of terrorists Trump killed. The current leader of the Taliban who Trump made a deal with is one of its original founders. Oops!  So much for that claim. And Trump has said repeatedly that ue doesn’t want any Afghan refugees coming here so as usual when the Republicans moan about the Afghans that Biden left behind while also demanding that they not come here they’re  crying their crocodile tears. 

Like I said, it seems Biden bungled the withdrawal and had not counted n the Afghan state  officials stepping aside for the Taliban.  The Taliban didn’t retake Afghanistan through “military campaigning”. They cut deals with the hopelessly corrupt Afghan police and Army and various government officials  a all levels, most of whom are primarily loyal to their tribe and their bribe-payers rather than a national government.  The Afghan forces mostly just stepped aside for them. 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 7:30 PM, Stargazer said:

How  did the US  underestimate / miscalculate  the capability of  the Taliban.........As well  as  the competence of the Afghan  Leadership??  The speed with which  the TAliban  literally  conquered  Afghanistan /...again........ was  remarkable.......   How was that allowed to ;happen??

The variables in this situation   are many........  and each  component    contributes to the  evens as they unfolded. This includes  the cultural  elements.  and the tribal  mentality  where   factions don't  get along at all. 

How come the"best military"  in the world.".......  did not planthis better???    It seems the  were caught off guard.

Like I said, in my other post, it seems Biden bungled the withdrawal and had not counted n the Afghan state  officials stepping aside for the Taliban.  The Taliban didn’t retake Afghanistan through “military campaigning”. They cut deals with the hopelessly corrupt Afghan police and Army and various government officials  a all levels, most of whom are primarily loyal to their tribe and their bribe-payers rather than a national government.  The Afghan forces mostly just stepped aside for them. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

LMAO I believe this is what they call “fan fiction!”  I bet when you imagined that totally unrealistic scene in your head you pictured Trump with sculpted muscles, Fabio-style hair and an open shirt flowing in the breeze.  I hope you weren’t touching yourself!

Trump doesn’t care about anyone but himself. He may or may not have bungled it the same or worse  And weren’t you guys trying to claim that the Democrats are the bloodthirsty warmongers who  bomb and kill anyone  without hesitation ?  Can you get your story straight please 

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Yes you do need to provide the list of terrorists Trump killed.

He killed the leader of Al Shabaab - Ali Hussein, Al-Baghdadi from islamic state (pancaked that terrorist group), Qaassam Al-Rimi from Al Qaeda (by the time Trump left office, Al Qaeda was considered to be history) and the top two generals from Iran's Quds force. 

I don't blame you for being completely clueless about this - you only watch fake news.

The current leader of the Taliban who Trump made a deal with is one of its original founders. Oops!  

So? Trump just wanted troops out of Afghanistan. His way of dealing with terrorists is to bite off the head of the snake, not to leave kids in shithole countries to die or lose limbs to IEDs. He uses missiles and drones, not kids, to fight his wars.

I know that you either can't understand this, or that you'll deny it because lying is no big deal to you, but Trump's way of dealing with terrorists was wildly effective. Fear of terrorists wasn't a thing anymore in 2019.

So much for that claim. And Trump has said repeatedly that ue doesn’t want any Afghan refugees coming here

Cite?

Of course I don't believe you, but if there's even a shred of truth to what you're saying it's guaranteed to be beliberatly misleading.

Like I said, it seems Biden bungled the withdrawal

News flash. Biden has bungled everything. The US is a dumpster fire now on every level. 

The Afghan forces mostly just stepped aside for them. 

When I made the thread about "When the GOP's away the terrorists will play" I wasn't just guessing. I was able to predict in advance what you still haven't come to terms with yet. Trump's leadership was killing terrorism (in 2 ways), and Biden's blatant weakness was like an ad for Al Qaeda and the Taliban. 

Momentum for terrorist organizations right now is through the roof. Leaders can brag now, instead of turning the job down for some lame reason or another.

The 2nd way that Trump was killing terrorism, which I didn't mention here, is that he wasn't stirring shit up. He didn't kill whole bunches of young muslims, paving the way for a new generation of anti-American fanatics. He got rid of islamic state, which even the Saudis and Iran hated, he killed some terrorist leaders, which no one can gripe about, and the body count against women and children was extremely low. He even got to play the hero when he convincingly bombed Al-Assad's targets, twice, for killing civilians. 

Trump was anything but weak. His long-term strategies were solid, and they were working well. If you can't admit that Trump's ME/Far East game was light years above Biden's, that's pathetic.

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO I believe this is what they call “fan fiction!”  I bet when you imagined that totally unrealistic scene in your head you pictured Trump with sculpted muscles, Fabio-style hair and an open shirt flowing in the breeze.  I hope you weren’t touching yourself!

Trump doesn’t care about anyone but himself. He may or may not have bungled it the same or worse  And weren’t you guys trying to claim that the Democrats are the bloodthirsty warmongers who  bomb and kill anyone  without hesitation ?  Can you get your story straight please 

LMAO, you don't even have a basic understanding of human nature.

Most of us can look at the past and predict things in the future, but all that you can possibly 'know' is what CNN tells you.

Here are a few things for you to ponder:

1. There were almost zero US military deaths under Trump's Presidency
  2. When a single military contractor in Iraq was killed, and Iran thought that they got away with it by hiding behind the "it was a militia group" story, Trump killed Iran's top two generals. From Iran's POV, if that was a chess match, you couldn't even say that they got "a pawn", because in the US military arsenal one contractor is about 1/1000th of a pawn. The US took Iran's queen and a knight in dramatic fashion. When's the last time in history that the cost for killing a single soldier resulted directly in the deaths of two generals? I'm pretty sure that never happened. 

Trump's baseline for protecting Americans was astronomically high. He even protected Syrians with a very warlike attack when they killed their own people. Russia and Syria rattled their sabres after that, then Assad screwed up again, got hammered again, and the Russians and Syria didn't even do so much as snivel that time. They just learned a valuable lesson: Trump doesn't put up with attacks causing death.

Biden can't pretend that his baseline for protecting Americans is anywhere near as high because he's already weaselling and snivelling under the Taliban's boot. This time the Talis are Corn Pop and Biden is just a child-sniffing perv with hairy legs. 

Americans keep getting killed and detained by terrorists and Biden is just...... ugh. 

The ME/far east terrorist groups have just gone from zero to hero in 7 months. 

On 8/24/2021 at 3:21 PM, Stargazer said:

How  could this  have been prevented??    What should have been done, that wasn't??......particularly  with the speed the Taliban took the country.

Anybody who knew the situation knew the answer to this question.

Pardon me...there were exceptions. The new woke Generals and administration put in place by the Biden regime either didn't know or didn't care. They were too busy worrying about designing new uniforms for pregnant pilots, getting transvestite soldiers operations and something the main general called "white rage" in the ranks.

Edited by Infidel Dog

But now the answer to your question - "What should have been done?"

It was common knowledge in the area where the Taliban have been all this time. Looking after their opium interests, sure, but the main force was hiding out in Pakistan under the protection of the Pakistani secret service.

So what do you do? You tell them you're pulling out, just like Trump did but you lay conditions down and you have a plan for consequences if those conditions aren't met. If Taliban forces start moving out of Pakistan you bomb the crap out of the route and their communications network as they come down from Pakistan.

You lay the law down with Pakistan. Do something or the money train stops and we put sanctions in place. Then the Taliban are trapped in a pincer move.

Do that and they're not beating up Americans at the airport or trying to figure out how to fly an Apache helicopter today.

Think I'm making that up? Try the one below then. Lara Logan explains starting at the 1:30 mark.

Edited by Infidel Dog

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He killed the leader of Al Shabaab - Ali Hussein, Al-Baghdadi from islamic state (pancaked that terrorist group), Qaassam Al-Rimi from Al Qaeda (by the time Trump left office, Al Qaeda was considered to be history) and the top two generals from Iran's Quds force. 

I don't blame you for being completely clueless about this - you only watch fake news.

So? Trump just wanted troops out of Afghanistan. His way of dealing with terrorists is to bite off the head of the snake, not to leave kids in shithole countries to die or lose limbs to IEDs. He uses missiles and drones, not kids, to fight his wars.

I know that you either can't understand this, or that you'll deny it because lying is no big deal to you, but Trump's way of dealing with terrorists was wildly effective. Fear of terrorists wasn't a thing anymore in 2019.

Cite?

Of course I don't believe you, but if there's even a shred of truth to what you're saying it's guaranteed to be beliberatly misleading.

News flash. Biden has bungled everything. The US is a dumpster fire now on every level. 

When I made the thread about "When the GOP's away the terrorists will play" I wasn't just guessing. I was able to predict in advance what you still haven't come to terms with yet. Trump's leadership was killing terrorism (in 2 ways), and Biden's blatant weakness was like an ad for Al Qaeda and the Taliban. 

Momentum for terrorist organizations right now is through the roof. Leaders can brag now, instead of turning the job down for some lame reason or another.

The 2nd way that Trump was killing terrorism, which I didn't mention here, is that he wasn't stirring shit up. He didn't kill whole bunches of young muslims, paving the way for a new generation of anti-American fanatics. He got rid of islamic state, which even the Saudis and Iran hated, he killed some terrorist leaders, which no one can gripe about, and the body count against women and children was extremely low. He even got to play the hero when he convincingly bombed Al-Assad's targets, twice, for killing civilians. 

Trump was anything but weak. His long-term strategies were solid, and they were working well. If you can't admit that Trump's ME/Far East game was light years above Biden's, that's pathetic.

You contradict yourself so many times claiming that Obama and Biden are war-mongers for bombing terrorists and then claiming only Trump is brave enough to bomb terrorists.  And you don’t give Obama any credit for all the terrorists killed under his presidency do you?

Then you claimed Trump “cut the head off” of the Taliban but the head and co-founder of the Taliban is the person Trump made peace treaty with and Trump handed him Afghanistan on silver platters   And the. You’re like “so who cares  Trump just wanted out of Afghanistan”. You’re contradicting your own claims because you’re so suckered in to trying to rebut anything I say no matter what you totally lose sight of what you’ve said previously. 

Also you’re too dim to understand that you don’t “predict” anything. When Republicans are in charge you claim the glass is half full and when Dems are in charge you claim it’s half empty.   When tragedy occurs under Republicans, they love to claim without evidence that it couldn’t be avaoided and thank god we have a Republican in office to deal with it, nobody can fix things faster or better. When Dems are in office during a tragedy then it’s the opposite:  a Republican would have prevented it from happening and/or would fixed it much quicker  and better.

It’s hilarious that you think the US dumpster fire didn’t exist under Trump or that the fortunes of an entire society as vast and diverse as the USA can magically reverse course on a dime only a few months after  a new president takes office.  Even if he were the worst president in history, things like change over the span of many years not months. It just goes to show how ignorant you are of the world (again). 

Edited by BeaverFever

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

You contradict yourself so many times claiming that Obama and Biden are war-mongers for bombing terrorists and then claiming only Trump is brave enough to bomb terrorists.  And you don’t give Obama any credit for all the terrorists killed under his presidency do you?

Then you claimed Trump “cut the head off” of the Taliban but the head and co-founder of the Taliban is the person Trump made peace treaty with and Trump handed him Afghanistan on silver platters   And the. You’re like “so who cares  Trump just wanted out of Afghanistan”. You’re contradicting your own claims because you’re so suckered in to trying to rebut anything I say no matter what you totally lose sight of what you’ve said previously. 

Also you’re too dim to understand that you don’t “predict” anything. When Republicans are in charge you claim the glass is half full and when Dems are in charge you claim it’s half empty.   When tragedy occurs under Republicans, they love to claim without evidence that it couldn’t be avaoided and thank god we have a Republican in office to deal with it, nobody can fix things faster or better. When Dems are in office during a tragedy then it’s the opposite:  a Republican would have prevented it from happening and/or would fixed it much quicker  and better.

It’s hilarious that you think the US dumpster fire didn’t exist under Trump or that the fortunes of an entire society as vast and diverse as the USA can magically reverse course on a dime only a few months after  a new president takes office.  Even if he were the worst president in history, things like change over the span of many years not months. It just goes to show how ignorant you are of the world (again). 

Understand - Trump doesn't want foreign wars, and he drops the hammer when he has to. He was extremely effective at making enemies pay and keeping Americans safe.

I wouldn't say that Obama was a warmonger, he just wasn't very good at dealing with foreign conflict. 

I don't know if Biden is a warmonger or a pacifist, because he's such a complete idiot, and America's enemies instantly became stronger by orders of magnitude when he was elected. 

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Understand - Trump doesn't want foreign wars, and he drops the hammer when he has to. He was extremely effective at making enemies pay and keeping Americans safe.

I wouldn't say that Obama was a warmonger, he just wasn't very good at dealing with foreign conflict. 

I don't know if Biden is a warmonger or a pacifist, because he's such a complete idiot, and America's enemies instantly became stronger by orders of magnitude when he was elected. 

I don’t think Trump is extremely effective at anything except getting suckers to take HCQ, horse dewormer and other quack cures. And it’s not like he’s effective because he’s some great orator or cunning deceiver, it’s because his followers are so willing and credulous, and because  his fragmented word salad rants are so incoherent it’s a rorschach test where his audience can interpret whatever they want from it.