A disgraceful coup against President Donald Trump is in the making.

41 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Yes, and they all worked together in mathematical impossibility to bring about the outcome that is statistically impossible?  0% rejection rate?  I suggest you give this some more thought.  Maybe check out a video by Dr Shiva doing simple data analysis on 4 Michigan counties that had their voting outcomes do what is impossible without tampering of the electronic voting systems.

If you were going to try and fix the vote in the most watched election in history don't you think that you might avoid doing the impossible in order to allay suspicion?

Edited by bcsapper

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

If you were gong to try and fix the vote in the most watched election in history don't you think that you might avoid doing the impossible in order to allay suspicion?

The numbers are there.  They don't lie.  Everything else comes into new focus, like the banning of republican watchers, or moving them 40+ feet away from what they're supposed to be watching.  Now we know why they were covering the glass so people couldn't see in after they had kicked them out of the buildings.  Watchers have all reported this extensively but the Main Stream Media has been hard at work suppressing the story.

If they were interested in allaying suspicion they wouldn't have covered windows, been constantly pestering and abusing watchers as they tried to witness each ballot being counted.  

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

The numbers are there.  They don't lie.  Everything else comes into new focus, like the banning of republican watchers, or moving them 40+ feet away from what they're supposed to be watching.  Now we know why they were covering the glass so people couldn't see in after they had kicked them out of the buildings.  Watchers have all reported this extensively but the Main Stream Media has been hard at work suppressing the story.

If they were interested in allaying suspicion they wouldn't have covered windows, been constantly pestering and abusing watchers as they tried to witness each ballot being counted.  

The numbers are not there.  People are making stuff up and pretending that the numbers are there. 

So they do lie.  People and numbers.  Lie all the time. 

You are currently trying to show that numbers all over the US have been lying, and Trump actually won, not Biden. 

So numbers lie.  In certain states. It just depends who they are lying for, right?

Anyway, they were covering the glass because a bunch of wingnuts were trying to intimidate people.  

Unless that was lie?

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

The numbers are not there.  People are making stuff up and pretending that the numbers are there. 

So they do lie.  People and numbers.  Lie all the time. 

You are currently trying to show that numbers all over the US have been lying, and Trump actually won, not Biden. 

So numbers lie.  In certain states. It just depends who they are lying for, right?

Anyway, they were covering the glass because a bunch of wingnuts were trying to intimidate people.  

Unless that was lie?

It's simple math.  Historically 1% of mail in ballots are rejected for various legal reasons.  In PA, .00036% were rejected.  Simple math, either you are able to accept facts that go against your bias or you are not.

1 minute ago, sharkman said:

It's simple math.  Historically 1% of mail in ballots are rejected for various legal reasons.  In PA, .00036% were rejected.  Simple math, either you are able to accept facts that go against your bias or you are not.

Maybe that's a lie.  We've established that numbers lie.

And like I said, it would be rather silly of someone trying to fix an election to make so obvious an error as to attempt the impossible.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

And like I said, it would be rather silly of someone trying to fix an election to make so obvious an error as to attempt the impossible.

But you trust Auntie...correct?

Just now, bcsapper said:

Okay, I smell a gotcha.  Did she just call the election for Trump?

Trusting the BBC is akin to trusting the CBC. State run media is state run media. 

...and all the MSM hates Trump...but they fear him being removed from the Presidency. Any idea as to why?

CBC turns off the comments on Trump stories and their ratings plunge...that's why.

33 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Biden is apparently thinking of making Hillary Ambassador to the UN. Make War not Love...

This is just Obama's Third Term...providing the instigators manage to finish this coup. 

Then it'll be
Bye bye Miss American Pie,
Drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry.
Them good 'ol boys are drinking whiskey and rye, sayin
"This'll be the day that I die, boys, this'll be the day..."

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

Then it'll be
Bye bye Miss American Pie,
Drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry.
Them good 'ol boys are drinking whiskey and rye, sayin
"This'll be the day that I die, boys, this'll be the day..."

Civil War 2.0 is quite a real possibility, unfortunately. 

Losing to the old Democrat Party of yore is a thing one can perhaps suck-up and swallow. But watching as Communism is slid in the backdoor with all the old Obamaites at the helm? Frick, man...Johnny get your gun.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trusting the BBC is akin to trusting the CBC. State run media is state run media. 

...and all the MSM hates Trump...but they fear him being removed from the Presidency. Any idea as to why?

CBC turns off the comments on Trump stories and their ratings plunge...that's why.

Phew.  I was worried there for a minute.

I should clarify something though.  I trust my MSM not to outright lie to me.  I don't trust them to tell me the whole truth, the moment they know it. 

That's the best I can find, these days. 

26 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Do you deny that at the counting stations, they were kicking out republican counters and covering up the windows?  See, that's an obvious error made in broad daylight.

Just now, sharkman said:

Do you deny that at the counting stations, they were kicking out republican counters and covering up the windows?  See, that's an obvious error made in broad daylight.

Like I said earlier, they were covering up the windows because some wingnuts were trying to intimidate the people in the counting room.  That's the lie I got from MSM.  What lie did you get, and where did you get it?

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

They blocked Republican observers at the polls and when this was revealed, some 'wingnuts' came down to make a point that you didn't get.

No, I don't agree with that.  I do remember the courts dictating distances at some point. 

Nevertheless, wingnuts can't be allowed to have an influence on things.  Good job on the blinds, guys.

Edited by bcsapper

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No, I don't agree with that.  I do remember the courts dictating distances at some point. 

Nevertheless, wingnuts can't be allowed to have an influence on things.  Good job on the blinds, guys.

The whole reason for scrutineers is to OBSERVE the vote so that there is confidence in the results. That didn't happen in several key states. There is no confidence. 

The MSM does not decide elections...as much as they'd like to have that power.

A dangerous game to be smug about...either side. Once the shooting starts...just try n' stop it.

16 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Like I said earlier, they were covering up the windows because some wingnuts were trying to intimidate the people in the counting room.  That's the lie I got from MSM.  What lie did you get, and where did you get it?

Just think critically about that.  The people were outside of the building. How can you intimidate someone when you're not even in the same building?  And they were outside of the building because they were not allowed to observe the counting, in precinct after precinct.  In other counting stations the republican watchers were moved to 40+ feet away.  

They complained to the courts about being moved and the courts sided with them.  So they go back with the court writ, and get placed next to the counting tables.  Then the Dem counters move their tables 40 feet away.  

It's okay, the courts will be able to determine what's going on with the mountain of evidence that's being brought forth.

7 minutes ago, sharkman said:

It's okay, the courts will be able to determine what's going on with the mountain of evidence that's being brought forth.

There was even at least one case of the Republican observers being sent home for the evening...telling them they'd start counting again tomorrow...then started the counting w/o anyone watching late late late at night...

Now I don't know about you...but that seems crooked on its face.

Edited by DogOnPorch

7 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Just think critically about that.  The people were outside of the building. How can you intimidate someone when you're not even in the same building?  And they were outside of the building because they were not allowed to observe the counting, in precinct after precinct.  In other counting stations the republican watchers were moved to 40+ feet away.  

They complained to the courts about being moved and the courts sided with them.  So they go back with the court writ, and get placed next to the counting tables.  Then the Dem counters move their tables 40 feet away.  

Well, at least we agree on something.  The courts will decide.  And given their current makeup, there's no chance of any accusations of a liberal bias.  Quite the opposite, I imagine.

So if what you say is true, there is no need to worry.  Mike Pompeo will be proved correct.