God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

1 hour ago, pinky tuscadero said:

Why would a 'fictitious being' cause you such great consternation?

Blaise Pascal said it best:

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

14 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Except to reproduce way back in Gen 1.

Lol.   Were they under pressure?  Was there a time given to have kids? :lol:

If read the way a Gnostic Christian reads it, it is gold as it is a consolidation of many thinking systems that have been consolidated within it.

You mean.....you  add and edit....and create your own narrative as you go along.   You clearly demonstrate that.

Can a consequence be thought of as good or evil when one does not know of anything that is good or evil before learning of it from the tree of knowledge?

Better read what I said again.   You're not getting it.

That is what your scriptures say.

facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif

Of course it would be DESCRIPTIVE! The Scriptures is telling us the story!  DOH!  face-palm-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by betsy

On April 13, 2020 at 2:11 PM, French Patriot said:

Why did they not even know they were naked and able to reproduce...

Where did you get this idea from?

God created Eve so Adam would have a mate, and the bible tells you that before Eve was even created. Yes. At the moment Eve was created, she knew they could have sex and could procreate and they knew they were naked ---but since they were still perfect then nakedness did not bother them/it was not shameful to be that way.

It was not until they ate of the tree, that they became ashamed to be naked. Then once God found them that way, in Sin, is when God told Eve that she will bear children in pain ---before eating of the tree she would not be in pain when bearing children.

Edited by Tdot

14 hours ago, French Patriot said:

You profess to be a Christian, and instead of loving me, one your perceive as your enemy, you curse me.

You must be one of the more advanced Christians. You are so unlike Christ.

Regards

DL

smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif   I see you're  trying to change tactics here?  That's the same kind of tactic Satan would use.

You think Christians aren't supposed to be apologists - to defend the faith?

If I don't care at all - about you and the others who might unwittingly fall for your satan-inspired, blasphemous posts - I wouldn't be wasting my time on your threads.

You should review your posts - all the blasphemous things you said about God.  Where do you think that's coming from?

John 8

43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Edited by betsy
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, pinky tuscadero said:

o you have the same visceral reaction to Santa Claus or the Easter bunny?

Does the bunny persecute gays and deny women equality.

Your blindness is worse than anything that comes out of my mouth when I abuse G D religious abusers.

You support evil with your mouth while I fight it.

Nice morals you have. Satan has you well in hand.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

... If you cannot understand it, your low I.Q. is beyond help...

You are very deceitful here and, comedic, in the way you've made up your own fantasies about the holy bible.

I can trust that you won't be showing where the bible said Eve & Adam did not know that they could procreate, until after they ate from the tree ---or whatever gobbledygook you were here claiming.

Use common sense. Before they ever even knew of the tree, God put them together as a couple. Which means God planned for them to do "husband & wife" things long before they ate from the tree. You cannot fleece this reality.

Edited by Tdot

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

You support evil with your mouth while I fight it... Satan has you well in hand...

This whole entire thread features you namecalling God and disrespecting God/insulting God and misconstruing the holy bible plus you keep using derogatory terms at us believers in God. Whereas @pinky tuscadero has not did any of that, even once, through this entire thread. 

Yet in your mind, that means pinky is supporting evil and Satan has pinky well in hand .............. ROFL @ the lunacy you represent!

Edited by Tdot

13 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Blaise Pascal said it best:

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

He didn't mention the inherent atheism of communism, probably the most destructive entity that men cheerfully commit evil for. The Kremlin and the CCP have no god.

43 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

He didn't mention the inherent atheism of communism, probably the most destructive entity that men cheerfully commit evil for. The Kremlin and the CCP have no god.

Yeah, they're a right bunch of bastards too.

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

You are very deceitful here and, comedic, in the way you've made up your own fantasies about the holy bible.

I can trust that you won't be showing where the bible said Eve & Adam did not know that they could procreate, until after they ate from the tree ---or whatever gobbledygook you were here claiming.

Use common sense. Before they ever even knew of the tree, God put them together as a couple. Which means God planned for them to do "husband & wife" things long before they ate from the tree. You cannot fleece this reality.

You cannot fleece the reality that one must know about nakedness before being mature enough to reproduce.

Stupid is as stupid thinks. Stupid.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

This whole entire thread features you namecalling God and disrespecting God/insulting God and misconstruing the holy bible plus you keep using derogatory terms at us believers in God. Whereas @pinky tuscadero has not did any of that, even once, through this entire thread. 

Yet in your mind, that means pinky is supporting evil and Satan has pinky well in hand .............. ROFL @ the lunacy you represent!

Show why you respect a genocidal and infanticidal god.

Thanks in advance for not showing why you have a satanic moral sense.

Say Heil Mein Furer to your god for me.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Did those fascist regimes learn from a fascist Christianity that used inquisitions and murder to grow their religion?

Which fascist regime murdered the most people?

You forgive one for murder while praising the other.

Nice double moral standard. Satan is please to see you being so immoral.

Regards

DL

26 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Genesis 2:25
And the man and his wife were both naked, and they were not ashamed

+

22 minutes ago, Tdot said:

=

The result of them disobeying God 

Edited by Tdot

5 minutes ago, Tdot said:

The result of them disobeying God

A good thing to you according to the Easter hymn your ilk just sand naming Adam's sin a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Would you not do as Adam did, or would you derail god's plan.

Go ask someone, as you are too stupid to answer a straight question based on your own theology.

Regards

DL