The Coronavirus

Guest ProudConservative
10 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

Thing is, no globalist conspiracy wants to wipe out all of its money making worker drones. That's just crazy talk. The globalists have the most to lose right now.

If I were a conspiracy theory nut job I'd be looking to Greta type young environmentalists wanting their revenge on the boomers for killing their future.

Gaia approves.

I've been saying it all along. Who really wants to see billions dead? That racial environmentalists. I don't think bio-engineering is science fiction anymore. That's what happened in the Inferno movie.  

Even if this virus came from nature, eventually anyone will be able to create a plague in a basement lab.

This is why governments need very strong regulations, to stop the proliferation of that kind of technology. I don't see any other way.

With all the doomsday environmental hysteria going on, it stands to reason that someone would be motivated to wipe a bunch of people out.

It just takes one rouge individual to bring the whole system down.

Edited by ProudConservative

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

BSL3 pathogen kills globalists too, what ruling elite would release a bioloigcal weapon which could wipe them out too ?

Even the Islamic State wouldn't do that

Well, if you were a conspiracy theory nut job you would assume that they have the vaccine but only for themselves.

Apparently there are theories going around Russia that Britain is behind it and has the vaccine in huge amounts ready for sale so we can return to being a superpower post Brexit.

Edited by Iceni warrior

Just now, Iceni warrior said:

Well, if you were a conspiracy theory nut job you would assume that they have the vaccine but only for themselves.

Apparently there are theories going around Russia that Britain is behind it and has the vaccine in huge amounts so we can return to being a superpower post Brexit.

Except the virus is constantly mutating into new strains which their vaccine would not be effective against

• Like 1

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Iceni warrior said:

Apparently there are theories going around Russia that Britain is behind it and has the vaccine in huge amounts ready for sale so we can return to being a superpower post Brexit.

I don't think thousands of people are in on it. It could be just one rouge individual.

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Dougie93 said:

Except the virus is constantly mutating into new strains which their vaccine would not be effective against

That's a very good point.

Guest ProudConservative

If a few people are behind it, they could be well stocked on a remote island somewhere.... Just waiting for the great culling to take it's course.

Edited by ProudConservative

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I've been saying it all along. Who really wants to see billions dead? That racial environmentalists. I don't think bio-engineering is science fiction anymore. That's what happened in the Inferno movie.  

Even if this virus came from nature, eventually anyone will be able to create a plague in a basement lab.

This is why governments need very strong regulations, to stop the proliferation of that kind of technology. I don't see any other way.

With all the doomsday environmental hysteria going on, it stands to reason that someone would be motivated to wipe a bunch of people out.

It just takes one rouge individual to bring the whole system down.

Yeah, I'm not going to get into a serious conversation about conspiracy theories with you.

I'm just having a bit of fun at your expense. Sorry about that.

Especially not until you learn to spell rogue.^_^

Edited by Iceni warrior

Guest ProudConservative

If the elites crash the economy, they can park their assets in safe places.... and then buy everything up cheap.... Crashing the economy helps the consolidate power. It's kind of like predatory pricing to put your competition out of business.

I don't think all the globalists are in on it. It might just be a select few.

Bear in mind, this is a new life form alien invader and it is now a permanent fixture

There's no cure for the cold, there's no cure for the Super Cold

Vaccines will have to be developed constantly to keep up with the strains of this bug

This is not going away, this bug is here to stay

Edited by Dougie93

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

Yeah, I'm not going to get into a serious conversation about conspiracy theories with you.

I'm just having a bit of fun at your expense. Sorry about that.

Especially not until you learn to spell rogue.^_^

Meh... I just tell it as I see it... It doesn't bother me if i'm ridiculed. They ridiculed everyone wearing face masks a month ago. People are blinded by their normalcy bias.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I think the potential to create pandemics is now the greatest threat to mankind.

You're like the conspiracy theory nut job in the movie who saw it coming all along.

Except in real life you are never proved right.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

It's like when we had the first SARS, that one never broke containment

This one did, and since it's the common cold on steroids, it's unlikely to be eradicated easily if ever at all

It will just mutate into just another common cold though. Much as the Spanish flu mutated into just another seasonal flu.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Meh... I just tell it as I see it... It doesn't bother me if i'm ridiculed. They ridiculed everyone wearing face masks a month ago. People are blinded by their normalcy bias.

Hey, you be you. Don't let us old cynics spoil your fun.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

You're like the conspiracy theory nut job in the movie who saw it coming all along.

Except in real life you are never proved right.

No I just open my eyes faster than others.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

H1N1 did not mutate into a seasonal flu, it's still around on Bio Safety Level 4  being even deadlier than this bug in play now

Bird flu? Is that related to the original Spanish flu? 

I thought it was a new one.

1 minute ago, Iceni warrior said:

Hey, you be you. Don't let us old cynics spoil your fun.

In PC defense, there is a non zero chance that this is the Doomsday Bug, because what happened with H1N1 is that it killed so many people so fast that it flared itself out

This bug works much more slowly so could in fact hang around as a death shroud

Just now, Iceni warrior said:

You're not often wrong.

I thought H1N1 was a type of flu not a particular strain.

I bow to your greater knowledge.

H1N1 is flu of avian origin, we don't have the 1919 strain because they didn't capture it before it flared out

But the pandemic in 2009 was another H1N1 bird flu which could have been the second coming

Back in 2009 the media was not on alert, but Obama was, they were bracing for what we are facing now and worse if that had flared out of control