The Coronavirus

18 minutes ago, Boges said:

I don't absolve China of anything. I'm pretty sure they did exactly what they're being accused of and their reporting is fake. Doesn't mean Trump's rhetoric in February and March didn't hurt the US response. 

The Liberals walk hand-in-hand with the Democrats about as much as the CPC walk hand-in-hand with the GOP. 

Very different political parties, priorities and agendas. 

Dude. Stop it.

Canada's liberals allow lightskin illegal imms to overrun the southern border --just like the USA Dems do their southern border, just like globalism leaders ordered Trudeau to let happen. 

Just now, Tdot said:

Dude. Stop it.

Canada's liberals allow lightskin illegal imms to overrun the southern border --just like the USA Dems do their southern border, just like globalism leaders ordered Trudeau to let happen. 

You mean the Southern Border from the US? I like how you say "lightskin" to try to shield your obvious racism. 

Canadian Liberals are far more Liberal than any "Dem". 

Just like Canadian Conservatives are far more Liberal than any Republican. 

I'm not a Canadian Liberal and I'm not a Dem. Your typecasting is useless rhetoric. 

18 minutes ago, Boges said:

. Your typecasting is useless rhetoric. 

Your subjective denotations mean, even less, especially considering your factual flagrant bias against mr. ... well .. you know who ;)

Edited by Tdot

10 minutes ago, Tdot said:

So has the USA ---but guess who's angry about it?? The same people who are angrily-reopening in Canada; Globalism's citizenry!

Cite anyone who's angry about it. 

I think there's a level of caution that everyone should apply to re-opening. Even Republican concede that. 

Better policies generally lead to better results. Here’s a striking example:

Hong Kong has recorded zero deaths in care homes from Covid-19 by employing strict infection control measures that were ignored in the UK, MPs were told on Tuesday as the death toll from the virus in English and Welsh care homes reached almost 15,000.

...“Most important is stopping the transmission from hospital to nursing home,” Lum said. “We do a very good job on isolation. Once we have any person infected we isolate them in hospital for three months and at the same time we isolate all the close contact people in a separate quarantine centre for 14 days for observation.

...The MPs also heard from Isabell Halletz, chief executive at the German employers’ association for care homes, who said there had been less than 3,000 Covid-19 deaths in care homes in Germany, partly because no one was allowed in from hospitals without a negative test, or had undergone quarantine in designated centres or repurposed hotels for at least 14 days.

Adelina Comas-Herrera, a research fellow at the London School of Economics studying Covid-19 deaths in care homes globally, also praised Singapore and South Korea, which have recorded no care home deaths by quarantining infected residents or moving them to hospitals.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ome-deaths

1 hour ago, Boges said:

I don't need to.  No, I don't have to play your Dem deceit games lol although when I see Realities you cannot disguise, like this, it verifies that many humans in Canada are unhappy about the idea of reopening the country: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/18/world/canada/toronto-coronavirus-foxes.html

Edited by Tdot

Daniel Horowitz has one where he lists 6 facts he claims change everything we know about SARS-CoV-2.

1. About a quarter of the American coronavirus deaths weren't actually caused by corona.

2. States with longer lockdowns had worse results.

3. Outside nursing homes, the fatality rate never warranted such action, even if it would work.

4. Outside New York, this is barely worse than bad flu seasons

5. Excess deaths are from the lockdowns, not the virus.

6. Social distancing was invented by a high-school kid and politicians, not scientists.

He offers support for these 6  claims at the link.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-lied-6-facts-change-everything-know-sars-cov-2/

• Like 1

Meanwhile Nancy Pelosi is trying to pass a bill that offers 1200 dollars per qualifying illegal immigrants, supports amnesty and makes it easier on infected illegals entering the country to take advantage of a superior health system.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tom-homan-nancy-pelosi-stimulus-checks-illegals

All this while homelessness and non-existent social distancing in affected districts skyrockets in her native San Francisco. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/19/a-true-emergency-covid-19-pushes-homeless-crisis-in-san-franciscos-tenderloin-to-the-brink

US President Donald Trump has sent a letter to the head of the World Health Organization (WHO) threatening to pull US funding permanently over Covid-19.

The letter outlines a 30-day deadline for the body to commit to "substantive improvements" or risk losing millions and US membership altogether.

Addressed to WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, it criticises stages of the body's response since December.

Earlier on Monday, Mr Trump called the UN's health body a "puppet of China".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52718309

Daniel Horowitz is an American writing for Americans in America.

Did I really need to explain that to you?

I think an even better question you might want to ask yourself is how much of this would apply to Canada.

Do we need to ask Canadians the question Horowitz asked of his American audience?

How have we allowed such an illogical approach to crush our liberties, economy, hospitals, education, and criminal justice? How have we lost our freedoms?

But yeah, I hear Belgium in particular has problems. Something to do with out of control immigration is what I heard.

Italy had problems because of a large vulnerable elderly population and a politically managed idiocy where you saw things like a mayor hugging Chinese immigrants on the street to show he wasn't racist, and a China backed campaign where a chinese guy was offering free hugs on a busy street corner.

Meanwhile Trump was ordering travel restrictions.

I suspect what was seen in New York would have repeated had Social Distancing not happened. 

It can't be proven, but Europe is a good example of how it would have happened. 

And just because you died from a complication related to Corona, doesn't mean you didn't die of Corona. No one dies of AIDS, they die of complications associated with AIDS. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

But yeah, I hear Belgium in particular has problems. Something to do with out of control immigration is what I heard.

Italy had problems because of a large vulnerable elderly population and a politically managed idiocy where you saw things like a mayor hugging Chinese immigrants on the street to show he wasn't racist, and a China backed campaign where a chinese guy was offering free hugs on a busy street corner.

Meanwhile Trump was ordering travel restrictions.

Spain, France and the UK? How about them? 

If you listen to Trump, the US also has a huge problem with illegal immigration. 

2 hours ago, Tdot said:

I don't need to.  No, I don't have to play your Dem deceit games lol although when I see Realities you cannot disguise, like this, it verifies that many humans in Canada are unhappy about the idea of reopening the country: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/18/world/canada/toronto-coronavirus-foxes.html

You don't need to because you can't. The fact that wildlife is flourishing is just an unintended consequence, just like great traffic. 

Yeah, Spain France and and the UK aren't America either. 

But I guess if you're really interested we could go through their responses to the virus and see if they differed from America's.

Why, though? Are you saying they didn't differ? Show me.

I know fatality rates are worse in the countries you mentioned than America's. I imagine there's a reason. It would be interesting to decide now what worked and what didn't. Also what nations are most vulnerable to a future Coronavirus. What national policies could be changed to protect.

Personally, I think, for American and Canada if we had just directed all attention to the elderly and other vulnerable groups then let the rest of the world run as it always does with only slight modifications we would have been farther ahead.

35 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Yeah, Spain France and and the UK aren't America either. 

But I guess if you're really interested we could go through their responses to the virus and see if they differed from America's.

Why, though? Are you saying they didn't differ? Show me.

I know fatality rates are worse in the countries you mentioned than America's. I imagine there's a reason. It would be interesting to decide now what worked and what didn't. Also what nations are most vulnerable to a future Coronavirus. What national policies could be changed to protect.

Personally, I think, for American and Canada if we had just directed all attention to the elderly and other vulnerable groups then let the rest of the world run as it always does with only slight modifications we would have been farther ahead.

How do you "pay attention" to elderly and vulnerable groups? Lock them in their homes? What of people who live with the elderly? What of people over 65 that still work? 

The idea of the shutdown was the preserve healthcare capability. New York, Italy, Spain, France and even the UK all showed that action before the system gets overwhelmed could save lives. People were dying, not because they got COVID-19, but because the system was too overwhelmed to help them. 

And lives have been saved. It's convenient to say that because Social Distancing worked that it wasn't necessary. 

BTW private companies shut down well before public ones did. Governments actually followed the lead on a lot of this. 

Edited by Boges

On 5/4/2020 at 6:17 PM, WestCanMan said:

SNC is already over dude. We're barely a year into it and it's not being covered anymore, at all. It was an actual scandal with an actual, serious ethics breach by the PM, and it wasn't even a discussion anymore at the 2019 election.

Duffygate went on for years. I thought that I was totally done watching CBC and CTV news for good, got sucked back into it, and Duffygate was still the main thing.

Every time something big happened I'd turn on the news, you have to wait through Duffygate to see anything else. Trudeau and Mulcair making the exact same stupid comments. But it got them on the news. 

Teflon Don Trudeau never gets the third degree by the Canadian bought off Pravda media at all. Even the liberal conservative party never do go hard on Teflon Don Trudeau. The CBC has become the message board for the lying leftist liberals to spread their lies and bull shit around. Sadly, there are just way too many zombie minded Canadians out there who still will listen to this buffoon and believe everything he says. How can Canada ever see it's full potential with buffoons like Teflon Don running and trying to ruin this once great country. 

Trudeaugate is way much more bigger in Canada then what Duffygate could ever be. Kid Trudeau spends more of our tax dollars on himself which makes Duffy look like a wimp. And the Canadian media political party(CBC,CTV,Global)will never tell we the people the truth. They are not real journalists anymore. They appear to act more like a bunch of paid off actors rather than real and true journalists. The media thinks that they are fantastic and great when they can finally find a story about some racist incident that has happened somewhere in Canada. Then they will go over board on that story just like they are doing today with this constant over and over again with this plandemic exercise hoax of a corona virus.

The constant  brainwashing that we keep having to put up with and are being forced to listen to on Canadian TV news every hour of every day has now gone beyond totally ridiculous. The only ones that want to keep this hoax going are our useless Canadian politicians and the useless media. They love the power that has been handed to them along with their health ministers and officers who now get to dictate as to how we are going to live our lives from now on. It certainly is starting to look like communism has now taken a good foothold in Canada today. As long as we have social distancing in place we will never be totally free period. Just my personal opinion of course. ;)

4 hours ago, Boges said:

I think there's a level of caution that everyone should apply to re-opening. Even Republican concede that. 

I for one is gawd dam angry about this virus plandemic exercise hoax. How is that cite for you, lefty? 

I say open everything up and lets get back to the good old normal days where we could get and sit together with whoever we wanted to be with. Let the people decide is they want to have their old lives back. For those people like you, well why don't you just stay home, practice your social engineering, and wear all the masks that you want to wear. I do not have to believe all the bs that is being spread out there by a bunch of liars like our politicians, the media, and their health ministers. This was all just a made up hoax for fools like you to get all into a state of panic and fear over sweet dyk all. It's hard to believe that there are some people who still want to keep everything and everybody locked down. I guess that those loner buffoons never had a life anyway so it did not matter to them if anyone else's life is thrown into a tizzy.

The amount of Canadians out there who think that it is all just about them is amazing, and it is those loner loser minorities out there who are pretty much getting their own way of trying to control and even destroy other people's lives. This constant brainwashing every hour of every day on Pravda comrade TV news in Canada has really gone beyond pathetic. Grrrrr. 

Just now, taxme said:

I for one is gawd dam angry about this virus plandemic exercise hoax. How is that cite for you, lefty? 

I say open everything up and lets get back to the good old normal days where we could get and sit together with whoever we wanted to be with. Let the people decide is they want to have their old lives back. For those people like you, well why don't you just stay home, practice your social engineering, and wear all the masks that you want to wear. I do not have to believe all the bs that is being spread out there by a bunch of liars like our politicians, the media, and their health ministers. This was all just a made up hoax for fools like you to get all into a state of panic and fear over sweet dyk all. It's hard to believe that there are some people who still want to keep everything and everybody locked down. I guess that those loner buffoons never had a life anyway so it did not matter to them if anyone else's life is thrown into a tizzy.

The amount of Canadians out there who think that it is all just about them is amazing, and it is those loner loser minorities out there who are pretty much getting their own way of trying to control and even destroy other people's lives. This constant brainwashing every hour of every day on Pravda comrade TV news in Canada has really gone beyond pathetic. Grrrrr. 

Well even Republican led States haven't gone to "Goode Ole Days" 

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

SNC and Blackfacegate were huge news in Canada. 

Andrew Scheer was just a very weak candidate and refused to give up on Social Conservatism. 

BTW Huuuuuge Thread drift!!!

And you just contributed to that thread drift yourself, lefty. :lol: