Panic, Ignorance, Shut Up Already

Rue
Message added by Charles Anthony

merged "Fear and the coronavirus 2" into this thread

7 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

We're not going off topic... When Indians allow their livestock, to eat out of landfills, we get pandemics. The Virus didn't come from Canada... It came from a filthy country, called China.

It's just Gaia fighting back. Wash your hands, sit back and watch the show while enjoying the cleaner air and the quiet.

Gaia moves in mysterious ways, her wonders to perform...

Edited by Iceni warrior

32 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

You think we are better?

52b031a9dad574e8942a5793889d5c641c072607

Far better. Every single African nation's environmental record is far worse than any first world western nation's environmental record, by several orders of magnitude. Getting hung up on per capita carbon emissions is a total canard.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

It's just Gaia fighting back. Wash your hands, sit back and watch the show while enjoying the cleaner air and the quiet.

You seem happy that millions of people are about to die. What kind of communist university did ya come from? Pandemics are nothing to celebrate.

14 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

Lol.  Fighting back?

Gaia - which is the Greek mythological personification of earth - does not move "mysteriously".  

On the contrary, she is quite PREDICTABLE - if, you go by what that girlie Thunberg says!

Go ask environmentalists.................................who have been prophesying forever about the end of this earth!! :lol:

"Mysteriously," indeed.  Lol, environmentalists better get your story straight!

Edited by betsy

Guest ProudConservative

China continues to allow cows to roam in their landfills. Those third world countries, sure should be held responsible for spreading diseases.

71.jpg.640f452fbd441c52d079874ae492482d.jpg

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, betsy said:

Lol.

Gaia - which is the personification of earth - does not move "mysteriously".  

On the contrary, she is quite PREDICTABLE - if, you go by what that girlie Thunberg says!

Go ask environmentalists, who have been prophesying forever about the end of this earth!! :lol:

It's funny... someone asked her why she never goes to India and China, and she said... "I was never invited" Well Greta, you weren't invited here either... but you still come here to stick around.

Guest ProudConservative

"I'm just chilling... You offered me some Corona Beer. No Thanks, but i'll enjoy this glass of wine... with this squealing live rats. Brains. Intestines, and Rat feces's, no worries... It goes down easy for me.

20 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You seem happy that millions of people are about to die. What kind of communist university did ya come from? Pandemics are nothing to celebrate.

They are something to celebrate for Anti-Human Neo-Malthusians, Western Civilization Haters and/or Fake Environmentalists Luddites. This latest pandemic simply reveals their true colors.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

They are something to celebrate for Neo-Malthusian, Anti-Human, Western Civilization Hating, Fake Environmentalists Luddites.

I'm a Malthusian.

53.thumb.jpg.4fc9ea865c5e37ce076f9f9c89ceea7e.jpg

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I'm a Malthusian.

53.thumb.jpg.4fc9ea865c5e37ce076f9f9c89ceea7e.jpg

Malthus was wrong then, and he's wrong now. His grasp of economics is pathetic zero-sum f*ggotry and his conclusions were Anti-Human Doomsday Prophecies proven to be total bullshit. Many "Environmentalists" still peddle his bullshit reasoning to justify their hatred of humanity.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

Malthus was wrong then, and he's wrong now. His grasp of economics is pathetic and his conclusions were Anti-Human Doomsday Prophecies proven to be total bullshit.

Malthus had a premature definition of overpopulation. That only happens, when people run out of food. I define it, as the average persons...ability to assess nature. If you have to walk for kilometers though ghetto's before you get to the forest, you're region is overpopulated.

I'm a pro-life Malthusian. I'm not a genocidalist.

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I'm a pro-life Malthusian. I'm not a genocidalist.

Nah you're just an anti-human eugenicist who thinks the world is overpopulated which is causing us to run out of resources, even though Malthus thought the same thing and was proven to be a complete and total moron with that prediction.

If you think the world is overpopulated, your grasp of demographics is terrible and you are even more wrong now than Malthus was back then. Malthusian SIFCLFs for the fail.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Nah you're just an anti-human eugenicist who thinks the world is overpopulated and running out of resources, even though Malthus thought the same thing and was proven to be a complete and total moron. If you think the world is overpopulated, your grasp of demographics is terrible and you're anti-human.

He wasn't a complete and total moron. Look at England now. It's a total basketcase. Only Anti-human people, want humans to live in overpopulated cities.

41.thumb.jpg.237202545f119beaff6bf4a78ed260bf.jpg

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

He wasn't a complete and total moron. 

Perhaps not completely, but mostly, even a broken clock is right twice a day and all. He is definitely a complete and total SIFCLF Eugenicist Asshole who thinks economics a zero-sum game though and his brand of toxic thinking is a bane on humanities existence, to this very day.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

Perhaps not completely, but mostly, even a broken clock is right twice a day and all. He is definitely a complete and total SIFCLF Eugenicist Asshole though.

I'm open to a soft version of Eugenics... I need to learn more. I'll take Eugenics over Genocide and pandemics. I'll definitely take Eugenics over abortion.

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I'm open to Eugenics... I need to learn more. I'll take Eugenics over Genocide and pandemics.

Again false dichotomy. There are far better choices than those, you don't have to settle for eugenics, the only way to make eugenics look like a good idea is compare it Genocide and Pandemics as the alternative. You are creating a dumb strawman to argue against to push an totally idiotic position, there is no other way to sell such an idiotic idea to anyone with half a brain.

Try not to think in a parade of fallacies, it leads to moronic conclusions.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

Perhaps not completely, but mostly, even a broken clock is right twice a day and all. He is definitely a complete and total SIFCLF Eugenicist Asshole who thinks economics a zero-sum game though and his brand of toxic thinking is a bane on humanities existence, to this very day.

If it wasn't for the overpopulation in China, Canada wouldn't be in lockdowns... headed for a great depression. It's the overcrowded that causes the rapid accelerations of Cases in Wuhan, before they had a chance to contain it.

If it wasn't for the overpopulation in China, Canada wouldn't be in lockdowns... headed for a great depression. It's the overcrowded that causes the rapid accelerations of Cases in Wuhan, before they had a chance to contain it.

A limited geographical area on earth can be overpopulated. The world as a whole is not overpopulated, not even close.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

A country or region can be overpopulated, the world is not overpopulated.

It is... with the way were using our land... it wouldn't be if we all peasants...

Something has to give... capitalism or the environment... The only way to sustain both... is to stop population growth.

You're tonedeath to the debate, because off all the Alex Jones conspiracy theories, that you have been brought to believe. Well I like Alex Jones. He's right on democide, but but he's wrong on Malthus.

7 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

It is... with the way were using our land... it wouldn't be if we all peasants...

Something has to give... capitalism or the environment... The only way to sustain both... is to stop population growth.

Capitalism has been better for the environment than any other economic system in human history. Stopping population growth is bad for the economy, and hurting the economy is bad for the environment. There is lots of land left to use, the world is not overpopulated.

SIFCLF is an acronym, it stands for Sky Is Falling Chicken Little F*ggot.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Again false dichotomy. There are far better choices than those, you don't have to settle for eugenics, the only way to make eugenics look like a good idea is compare it Genocide and pandemics as the alternative. You are creating a dumb strawman to argue against to push an totally idiotic position, there is no other way to sell such an idiotic idea to anyone with half a brain.

Try not to think in a parade of fallacies, it leads to moronic conclusions.

Give me the most humane alternative. The world needs to take action on overpopulation, and discourage people towards moving into high density cities, in great numbers.

I'm not apart of the occult, but I don't turn a blind-eye to population growth... just because it offends libertarians.

Give me the most humane alternative. The world needs to take action on overpopulation, and discourage people towards moving into high density cities, in great numbers.

Overpopulation is not an issue. Eugenics is a far worse problem than overpopulation, even if the later was an issue, so you created a worse problem. Not great, Bob.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

SIFCLF is an acronym, it stands for Sky Is Falling Chicken Little F*ggot.

You realize, that you're on the wrong side of history... with your far-right BS. You don't want people to complain, because you want what's convenient. We all have the right to prosperity, but we must leave this earth in good standing for future generations. If we don't take action, mother nature will do it for us, maybe she already has.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

You realize, that you're on the wrong side of history... with your far-right BS.

You realize you're on the wrong side of history... with your Malthusian BS. You're the one down with eugenics, like the Nazi's and you're calling me far-right, that's rich.

Edited by Yzermandius19