Will it be the virus that takes Trump down?

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Clearly you were asleep in class when exponential growth curves were covered.

Hoping more Americans will die just to satisfy your TDS is plain sick.

Ahhh, so you can comment on the state of a Nation's situation regarding to this disease but if someone comments on your nation's situation it's "sick". 

Ironic. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Ahhh, so you can comment on the state of a Nation's situation regarding to this disease but if someone comments on your nation's situation it's "sick". 

Ironic. 

Strange, but you seem more interested in what is happening in the U.S. than your own nation for COVID-19. 

...all because of Trump ?

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

So is blindly defending Trump at every mention. 

Acknowledging the importance of travel restrictions is just common sense.  Especially since we did it shortly after the United States.  Hopefully when Trump is no longer in office, your derangement will clear up. 

20 minutes ago, Boges said:

That and $2 gets you a cup of coffee when you consider the US has the most cases in the world and is the latest crisis spot.

Perhaps, at this point, they should quit blaming China and blame people that refuse to stop going to church, or the beach or to public parks.  

Just like with Russia, I don't believe any numbers coming out of China. 

No way on 3,000 people died there. Then again, they do have the ability to wall off entire cities and force people to stay at home. 

And they'd have even more if travel wasn't restricted.  Come'on man, use your brain.  We'd also have a lot more if our government hadn't done the exact same thing.  Italy would have a lot more if they hadn't eventually restricted travel from China too.  You're deranged.

4 minutes ago, Shady said:

And they'd have even more if travel wasn't restricted.  Come'on man, use your brain.  We'd also have a lot more if our government hadn't done the exact same thing.  Italy would have a lot more if they hadn't eventually restricted travel from China too.  You're deranged.

It does nothing to dissuade our own responsibility in trying to stem the spread of the virus now. 

Trump fans need a scapegoat. And it can't be them for their refusal to Social Distance. 

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Strange, but you seem more interested in what is happening in the U.S. than your own nation for COVID-19. 

...all because of Trump ?

Says the person who's commenting on a Canadian political board, and has been regularly for more than approaching 20 years. \

I'm very invested in what's going on here. The battle against people's refusal to take part in Social Distancing is strong. 

Just now, Boges said:

Says the person who's commenting on a Canadian political board, and has been regularly for more than approaching 20 years. \

I'm very invested in what's going on here. The battle against people's refusal to take part in Social Distancing is strong. 

A Canadian political board full of U.S. content, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Trump can't help you with compliance in Canada...maybe focus on your own government(s) for that instead.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

A Canadian political board full of U.S. content, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Trump can't help you with compliance in Canada...maybe focus on your own government(s) for that instead.

I'm quite pleased with the Ontario government's response to this. Many Liberals are too.  

Most of the bandwidth I'm devoting to this debate is people who are minimize the seriousness of this disease.

But this thread is specifically about Trump. 

Edited by Boges

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

I'm quite pleased with the Ontario government's response to this. Many Liberals are too.  

Most of the bandwidth I'm devoting to this debate is people who are minimize the seriousness of this disease.

But this thread is specifically about Trump. 

Trump is doing fine....approval rating has never been higher according to Gallup...near 50%.

Joe Biden will have to beat him, not the virus.

If Trump wins in November it will drive all the haters nuts (again)....gotta love that !

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump is doing fine....approval rating has never been higher according to Gallup...near 50%.

Joe Biden will have to beat him, not the virus.

If Trump wins in November it will drive all the haters nuts (again)....gotta love that !

Laughable that an approval rating that's never broken 50% is fine. 

Joe can use Trump's words against him. As he did in a recent campaign ad. 

One week he says everything should be open by Easter, the next he's says Americans would be lucky if only 100,000 people die. 

Just now, Boges said:

Laughable that an approval rating that's never broken 50% is fine. 

Joe can use Trump's words against him. As he did in a recent campaign ad. 

Joe Biden is hiding in his basement...Trump gets all the spotlight right now.

Trump is now polling higher than Obama at this point in the first term:

19541.jpeg

I like how you use national polling only when it suits your position. 

This election will only be fought in 5 or 6 states. States that Democrats completely took for granted in 2016. 

Regardless, how this virus will effect Trump will revolve around how bad all this gets. 

Prudent, I suppose, that he set the bar so low of 100,000-240,000 deaths. Assuming people don't start going to church however. 

Edited by Boges

Just now, Boges said:

This election will only be fought in 5 or 6 states. States that Democrats completely took for granted. 

Regardless, how this virus will effect Trump will revolve around how bad all this gets. 

Prudent, I suppose that he set the bar so low of 100,000-240,000 deaths. Assuming people don't start going to church however. 

At least I have actual polling data from Americans, instead of foreign TDS bias from across the border.

Trump is just another U.S. president, and he will win or lose just as they always have.   Seems fair to me....run the campaign...have an election.

The virus can't vote.

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

This election will only be fought in 5 or 6 states. States that Democrats completely took for granted in 2016. 

Prudent, I suppose, that he set the bar so low of 100,000-240,000 deaths. Assuming people don't start going to church however. 

He didn't set the bar, doctors did.  You really need to stop literally blaming Trump for everything.  You're becoming completely unhinged.

Regardless, here's a reason why the United States has been significantly hit with the virus...

3.4 million travelers poured into US as coronavirus pandemic erupted

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/disaster-motion-34-million-travelers-poured-us-coronavirus/story?id=69933625

And that was before Trump restricted travel.  Remember the Democrats and mainstream media called him xenophobic and racist for doing so.

6 minutes ago, Shady said:

He didn't set the bar, doctors did.  You really need to stop literally blaming Trump for everything.  You're becoming completely unhinged.

Regardless, here's a reason why the United States has been significantly hit with the virus...

3.4 million travelers poured into US as coronavirus pandemic erupted

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/disaster-motion-34-million-travelers-poured-us-coronavirus/story?id=69933625

And that was before Trump restricted travel.  Remember the Democrats and mainstream media called him xenophobic and racist for doing so.

Unhinged, says the dude that posts in huge bold fonts. :lol:

You can't deny Trump is on record as downplaying this virus. 

13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

At least I have actual polling data from Americans, instead of foreign TDS bias from across the border.

Trump is just another U.S. president, and he will win or lose just as they always have.   Seems fair to me....run the campaign...have an election.

The virus can't vote.

I've shown polling that has Biden ahead in most of the relevant Swing states. And all I get from the likes of you is "LOL polling". 

So it's laughable when you try to use even less relevant polling to try to make some point. 

Run the campaign, and stop making baseless predictions based on what happened in 2016. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Unhinged, says the dude that posts in huge bold fonts. :lol:

You can't deny Trump is on record as downplaying this virus. 

So is pretty much everybody, including the mainstream media.  Mostly because China's initial data released indicated the virus was going to be more like SARS.  You should be much more outraged over China than Trump.  

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

I've shown polling that has Biden ahead in most of the relevant Swing states. And all I get from the likes of you is "LOL polling". 

So it's laughable when you try to use even less relevant polling to try to make some point. 

Run the campaign, and stop making baseless predictions based on what happened in 2016. 

The only poll that actually matters is the one in November.

Joe Biden can't even remember what day it is, but he is your great cross border hope to defeat Trump.

How did that Hillary Clinton thing work out for 'ya ?

election-2020-joe-biden.jpg

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, Shady said:

So is pretty much everybody, including the mainstream media.  Mostly because China's initial data released indicated the virus was going to be more like SARS.  You should be much more outraged over China than Trump.  

I'm not outraged over Trump. I'm shocked how he constantly uses this serious issue as a political hot potato. See how he fights with governors, reporters, or even GM. On Twitter he bragged about the ratings of COVID-19 briefings, he said they got MNF numbers. 

Also, critiques of his Easter comments are completely valid and not TDS. They were reckless. Thankfully he finally has listened to people who actually know things.  

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The only poll that actually matters is the one in November.

Joe Biden can't even remember what day it is, but he is your great cross border hope to defeat Trump.

How did that Hillary Clinton thing work out for 'ya ?

election-2020-joe-biden.jpg

Ahhh so you admit your polling is irrelevant. 

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump nearly won that state in 2016.     Not blue...purple.

....better study your American politics better if you want to play this game.

Uh oh, speaking of Minnesota!  I hope Boges prepares himself. :lol:

Minnesota on the edge: ‘I’ve voted Democrat my whole life. It’s getting tougher.’

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/22/minnesota-political-transformation-137289

"A place that once gave Democratic native sons Hubert Humphrey and Walter Mondale 4-1 voting wins and considers the late Sen. Paul Wellstone a local hero has begun to embrace a president who bears little resemblance to them, except that he reversed the “injustice” of an Obama-era order that would have brought the nickel-copper project to a 20-year standstill. On top of that were the 25 percent tariffs Trump imposed on most foreign steel, which provided an initial boost to the 5,000 miners still employed in the region’s numerous iron-ore mines that have served as the backbone to the region’s economy."