"Me too" comes to Hockey?

DrYouth

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

But I found it surprising they shitcanned him over this, unless they already had a few other reasons for wanting to issue said shit-canning. 

Like I said, they had plenty of other reasons to shit can him, this only sped the process up by like a week or two. If they had never found out, it still would have happened.

Edited by Yzermandius19

17 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Marc Crawford was already known to be a POS.

This has all been known to those who follow it closely.

Yeah he's a POS, but he helped the Avs win two cups, so f*ck Sean Avery, and the horse he rode in on. Don't really care if he gets fired again though, Chicago also sucks.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Enough. Certain coaches are ignorant. Certain players are ignorant. They are no different than anyone else in society. There are good and bad people. We have choices when faced with people who taunt us, whine and play the role of victim or deal with it. I am the first to defend victims who can NOT defend themselves and say they have courage for coming out and asking for help. This however is not helpless people. These are hockey players. They have choices and had choices to stand up. Every damn player in sports has adversity to face up to. They can whine and cry or they suck it in and push on. Every athlete pays the price and some are forever crippled and injured. You want me to support brain damaged players who were not protected with equipment properly yes. You want me to support brain damaged and permanently injured players, yes. You want me to cry and fret over someone called a name? They had choices starting with walking away or confronting their coach.

Been there done that. You want to get support to fight child molesters or rapists, I get it. You can't do it on your own. You disabled and need support to get access I get it. You  people know who you are that need and ask for help and by God  I support you as do most of us. ..but whining about name calling-these are not coaches that molested anyone-they used language-words-words used for one of two reasons-to incite to get you to play better and get a reaction out of you, or 2-ignorance. If you can not tell the difference between 1 and 2 figure it out. In regards to 2, you want to jump on the me too bandwagon and mix genuine victims of sex crimes with name calling and put yourself on a victim pedestal excuse me. Grow a phacking spinal cord and deal with it. I come from Montreal. Every French player was called an anti French name. None of them whined about it-they won stanley cups instead. Today-no one wants to do what we minorities do in the face of taunts-show them wrong by being twice as good. Quaint? Bull. Its life and everyone is given a script of episodes that are unfair and how we deal with it builds our character and positive strengths if we learn to face the obstacles, or turns us into whiny  phacked up neurotics if we don't accept ourselves and stop worrying what others say about us. Excuse me I played with French, Irish, aboriginal, black, Ukes, oh name the minority and they got it and gave it back good and that taught us all to be better people.

The teachers that ridiculed me on purpose,forced me to learn not to feel sorry for myself. Enough. Sometimes its time to shut up and do with your deeds not words things to respond to people who try push you down. Sometimes silence and simply going out and beating them silly at their own game is the solution not whining after the fact. As for Ron McLean he was talking to Anson Carter and said, "Oh I don't see you as black and that is because I am white privileged..." what an utter and absolute crock of political correct manure.

What the hell did that mean? Because I choose to see someone as a human being and not by skin colour it makes me white privileged?  I am not privileged nor am I white Ron. I am a shade of pink mixed with green and grey at times and the fact I don't have brown skin does not make me white or privileged...use your reverse racist equally as racist terminologies on someone else. You want to define me as white? Phack you. I do not define people by skin pigment. You want to, then don't whine on t.v. that is what you are fighting against and then in the next breath engage in the very thing you wax virtue about. McLean can kiss my Jewish buttoxian region.

44 minutes ago, DrYouth said:

Ron Maclean submitted to the Inquisition.

He is now a full member of the Religion.

This is some CRAZY SHIT.

Totalitarian leftist Post National State fake country, they hate Canada, they hate the story of their own people,  they even hate ice hockey, who knew ?

Whatever, they can have it, Canada stands for nothing, fights for nothing, there's no there there anymore.

American hockey fans are the best hockey fans,  there is no Hockey Night In Canada anymore, just the Chinese Communists and their Woke stooges.

Edited by Dougie93

On 11/29/2019 at 12:14 PM, Iceni warrior said:

What should the statute of limitation on racism be set at?

Past what time limit is it OK to ignore racism?

Never. This is the new Canada, don't you know. There will be no limitations. Anything said that appears or has appeared to be racist that was said decades ago or longer will not be tolerated or excused at all. To say anything racist appears to have become a terrible offensive crime in Canada now. Saying something racist in Canada today tops all other crimes. One will get the offensive racist tweet fallout treatment for weeks after from the lame duck media in Canada just to make sure that you will pay for your terrible offensive racist remark and that one will never ever dare say anything racist again. Also, it is a warning to all that the wrath of the government and the alt-left liberal Canadian media will come down on you hard. You have now been warned. Watch your mouth.  :unsure: 

Edited by taxme

On 11/30/2019 at 3:47 PM, Dougie93 said:

I tune in to watch hockey, and it's just more talking heads prattling on about ZOMG reycism

HNIC is like the CBC Woke panel,  except led by that piece of shit Ron MacLean.  

Meanwhile HNIC is sponsored by the Chinese Communists.

F@ck Canada. 

What is "ZOMG"? Just curious. 

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Totalitarian leftist Post National State fake country, they hate Canada, they hate the story of their own people,  they even hate ice hockey, who knew ?

Whatever, they can have it, Canada stands for nothing, fights for nothing, there's no there there anymore.

American hockey fans are the best hockey fans,  there is no Hockey Night In Canada anymore, just the Chinese Communists and their Woke stooges.

Yup, the puritan leftist liberal offended ones have ruined hockey night in Canada for good. Indeed, Canadians will stand up for nothing anymore. They have become a bunch of gutless offended wonder wimps. That Ron MacLean should be ignored forever for him turning on his buddy for years Don Cherry. This is just so typical of the politically correct people like MacLean who work for the CBC. All have become a politically correct bunch of zombies. As far as I am concerned, the CBC despises the old Canada and people like Don Cherry, and who are trying to turn Canada into an offended and sensitive anti- freedom of speech communist country. I am in big trouble with the offended and sensitive leftist in Canada today because everything I say here and there has to be seen as saying something racist or offensive. I am surprised that the HRC has not yet sic'd their attack dogs on me. Wow wee. :lol:

I have no interest in Canadian hockey anymore. Canadian teams cannot even win a Stanley Cup anymore. The Americans are always beating their asses to the cup. American college or professional football is my game to watch. I love their four downs. It does make the game more interesting. Canada can go bite me. Just saying. ;)

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yup, the puritan leftist liberal offended ones have ruined hockey night in Canada for good. Indeed, Canadians will stand up for nothing anymore.

It's getting more absurd by the minute, now the Cancel Culture is going after the Sutter family.

Bobby Orr and the Sutter Brothers are now the enemies of Canadian hockey, it's bizarro world, even Americans are stunned by it.

This totalitarian leftist social panic in Canada right now, is the living embodiment of what Jacques Mallet de Pan coined as "la révolution dévore ses enfants"

The revolution eats its children.

These people hate Canada and everything about it, they are going about trying to destroy Canada, right down to the wood.

What will replace it ?  Chinese Communist overlords from Beijing, just saying.

merlin_151301469_a480b25a-22d7-4446-9437

Edited by Dougie93

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It's getting more absurd by the minute, now the Cancel Culture is going after the Sutter family.

Bobby Orr and the Sutter Brothers are now the enemies of Canadian hockey, it's bizarro world, even Americans are stunned by it.

I guess that I now have to agree with you that Canada is not really worth trying to save anymore. Canada is being cancelled cultured every day. Canada has become a country full of a bunch of politically ANTIFA correct crybaby offended losing morons. To attack Booby Orr is really now pushing the limit. This is now just showing us all that those mental morons have no love for Canada. They really want to destroy the old Canada, the old Canada that once made Canada great. It's enough for me to not want to watch another hockey game in Canada. The old white stock like Don Cherry and Brian Peters are slowly being removed and are being replaced by foreign in your face strangers who do not have any love for Canada one bit. They come here just to take advantage of the stunned Canadian taxpaying suckers in Canada who will never try to stand up and defend the old Canada.

Hockey fans in Canada should not stand up when the Canadian anthem is being sung. They should all pull a "black lives matter" position and stay seated, and show their support for Cherry and Peters and Orr. But knowing the cowardly Canadians, who want to always appear to be politically correct, will do nothing about what happened to Cherry or Peters and now Bobby Orr by the Canadian hockey league that has clearly become a politically correct zombie organization. My Canada will soon be gone and will now be replaced by a bunch of whiny crybaby offended and sensitive fools who really do not know as to how they are being made fools of by the liberal establishment globalist elite. Will they ever learn or get it? I doubt it. They have been already so brainwashed to the point that they will only believe what their Canadian politicians and the Canadian media tells them as to how to act and become good globalist communist Canadians.

That is how I read things now. Bloody sad indeed. :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

This totalitarian leftist social panic in Canada right now, is the living embodiment of what Jacques Mallet de Pan coined as "la révolution dévore ses enfants"

The revolution eats its children.

These people hate Canada and everything about it, they are going about trying to destroy Canada, right down to the wood.

What will replace it ?  Chinese Communist overlords from Beijing, just saying.

merlin_151301469_a480b25a-22d7-4446-9437

The majority of the stunned Canadians cannot see as to what they are doing to themselves. If they think that the globalist elite will think of them as great globalist patriots are only fooling themselves. Ask those Russians what happened to them after the communist Bolcheviks took over Russia and replaced it with communism. All went well for awhile, and then the shit hit the fan. They later found out that the communists were worse than the Czar. They found out that their dream of being free from one tyranny only lead to another even worse tyranny. Over 60 million innocent Russians died under communism. Their dear communist leaders started to "eat it's children". But I guess it is like everything else in life. Gullible people will always wait until it is too late to do anything about their dilemma now. Most will refuse to listen to the other side of the story to their detriment. Just like today where most Canadians will never bother to try too listen to the other side of the story. They think that their politicians and their media are god's gift to them, and would never lie to them. 

By allowing the Canadian hockey league and our dear leader politicians and the fake Canadian media to make fools of them will do them no good. The political correctness that they all believe in and support will and is now starting to eat them all up. Indeed, the communist overlords of China will have them for breakfast one day. But ask most Canadians if they care? 

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

The majority of the stunned Canadians cannot see as to what they are doing to themselves. If they think that the globalist elite will think of them as great globalist patriots are only fooling themselves. Ask those Russians what happened to them after the communist Bolcheviks took over Russia and replaced it with communism. 

Well at first the Russian's simply overthrew the Czar because of loss of confidence, he made himself Supreme Commander in the war, and then the Russians got badly beaten, and they also thought Rasputin was running things behind the Czar back, having an affair with the Czarina.

It was the Germans who sent the Bolsheviks to Russia, to take advantage of the chaos, to knock Russia out of the war once and for all.  The Bolsheviks simply filled a power vacuum which was already in place.

Canada is similar, in that Confederation has failed, it's a failed state, it's not delivering for the people, so Canada itself was already a power vacuum, so now this totalitarian leftist social panic is simply filling the void that is governance or rather lack thereof in Canada.

You're not even getting governance, all the government is now is an amplifier of this social panic, because in fact governance is paralyzed by Canada being broken  beyond repair.

Then you've got the foreign power moving in from Beijing to take control of the fake country and its fake government.

Moral Panic Night In Canada brought to you by Huawei.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/chicago-blackhawks-marc-crawford-leave-1.5381850

And it continues...

Summary justice. Who will be purged next?

The mob is exalting in its power to secure justice with little or no delay.

We live in interesting times.

It's like Evergreen College comes to Hockey.

Edited by DrYouth