What Do You Dislike the Most About the Liberals?

Guest ProudConservative

What annoys your the most about Justin Trudeau's Liberals?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

America doesn't need it anymore, it's become a burden not a boon.

Right....the WTO needed to be fixed long before Trump came along.

Now Trump can put it out of its misery, but Canada/Liberals are begging him to have mercy.

"Please Donald...don't do it....please...Canada begs you....have mercy on the "post WW2 order"."

....just pathetic.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Right....the WTO needed to be fixed long before Trump came along.

Now Trump can put it out of its misery, but Canada is begging him to have mercy.

"Please Donald...don't do it....please...Canada begs you....have mercy on the "post WW2 order"."

....just pathetic.

Liberals want to blame Trump for the breakdown of the rules based international order, but Trump is not the cause, he's the result.

Liberal corruption is what broke it, Trump is just who the people elected in the wake of liberal failures.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Liberals want to blame Trump for the breakdown of the rules based international order, but Trump is not the cause, he's the result.

Liberal corruption is what broke it, Trump is just who the people elected in the wake of liberal failures.

Right....the Liberals are asking the wrong guy to save their corrupt world order.

Trump was elected to destroy it.

Guest ProudConservative

What drives me insane about liberalism, is their advocacy for transgenderism. "If you want to cut off an arm or a leg, you're mentally ill. If you want to cut off healthy breast and genitals, then you're transgender, and you don't have a mental illness."

Edited by ProudConservative

27 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

What drives me insane about liberalism, is their advocacy for transgenderism. "If you want to cut off an arm or a leg, you're mentally ill. If you want to cut off healthy breast and genitals, then you're transgender, and you don't have a mental illness."

But, as a Conservative, you believe in freedom of choice so you would support cross dressing. Fashion is an individual choice. 

Being transgender has nothing to do with politics.

Guest ProudConservative
9 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

But, as a Conservative, you believe in freedom of choice so you would support cross dressing. Fashion is an individual choice. 

Being transgender has nothing to do with politics.

There has to be limits to freedom of choice. If I had the power, everything that promotes transgenderism or would be outlawed. Medically assisted conversion should be criminalized.

But how do you feel about cross dressing?

21 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

There has to be limits to freedom of choice. If I had the power, everything that promotes transgenderism or would be outlawed. Medically assisted conversion should be criminalized.

Why???? What are you afraid of?

Edited by Queenmandy85

18 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Altering a child's biological identity should be considered child abuse, and the perpetrators should be criminally prosecuted.

So the cops will bust in if I aquiesse to my boy's request to wear a pink shirt ?  What are the limits here... exactly ?

I weep for conservatism...

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Michael Hardner said:

So the cops will bust in if I aquiesse to my boy's request to wear a pink shirt ?  What are the limits here... exactly ?

I weep for conservatism...

That's gender expression. I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with the LGBT community, raising their children to believe the arn't a biological male or female. That's child abuse.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Altering a child's biological identity should be considered child abuse, and the perpetrators should be criminally prosecuted.

All of the people I know of who transitioned were in their 20's to 60's. We are talking about a Prof I know who spent $120,000 on her SRS, a cop in the Vancouver Police Department, a number of members of the Canadian Forces, a US Navy seal. The youngest personal acquaintance of mine was a 23 year old electrical engineering student. I have heard of a case in the United States that is before the courts where a mother is allegedly wanting to transition a pre-adolescent child and, at the risk of pre-judging the court, that could be child abuse. She needs professional help. That is a rare case.

I was our Department's liason with the Pride Centre and sat on the Provost's Advisory Committee on LGBTQA Affairs. I got to know a lot of people in the rainbow community both on our campus and U-Vic, Calgary, Edmonton, and UBC. They cross all party lines. Your image of the transgender community is clearly based on a lack of knowledge. You need to get out more. I hope you find what you are looking for.

If the LGBT community has difficulty with the CPC, it is because there is a segment of our party that would persecute them. If someone was threatening you just because of who you are, would you not push back?

• Thanks 1

The group that produces these videos is a professional lobbying group with 75 employees and a multi-million dollar budget:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Society_for_the_Defense_of_Tradition,_Family_and_Property

Fair enough.  There are LGBT groups that provide their perspective also.

Maybe, as a discussion group, we can provide some insight from professionals - that's not produced by lobby groups ?

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

That's gender expression. I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with the LGBT community, raising their children to believe the arn't a biological male or female. That's child abuse.

Most parents of trans teenagers resist their kids, sometimes violently. You need to learn more about the issue. Get to know people in the LGBT community and then make your judgement.

6 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I have a problem with the LGBT community, raising their children to believe the arn't a biological male or female. That's child abuse.

What's biological identity ?  And please state the criteria for committing the thought crimes that concern you.

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Queenmandy85 said:

Most parents of trans teenagers resist their kids, sometimes violently. You need to learn more about the issue. Get to know people in the LGBT community and then make your judgement.

It's appeasement that has created the LGBT community. It's a manufactured mental illness.

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

What's biological identity ?  And please state the criteria for committing the thought crimes that concern you.

There are only two genders. Females have two X chromosomes and Males have a X chromosome and a Y chromosome. A male who takes a tone of estrogen and hormones to grow breasts, is still a male... He is just able to fool some idiots into thinking he's a female.

Guest ProudConservative

I have no desire to get to know the LGBT community, because I would have to respect them, to want to get to know them.

Gender identity has nothing to do with politics. You need to learn more before you pass judgement on people.

Why do you care if someone is trans? You seem to be basing your assumptions on crap you see on TV and the Internet. Get out and get to know people. 

Finally, you did not answer my question. How do you feel about cross dressing?

Guest ProudConservative
39 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Gender identity has nothing to do with politics. You need to learn more before you pass judgement on people.

Why do you care if someone is trans? You seem to be basing your assumptions on crap you see on TV and the Internet. Get out and get to know people. 

Finally, you did not answer my question. How do you feel about cross dressing?

I don't have a problem with men wearing pink or purple shirts, but I have a problem with drag attire. I feel like i'm going to puke.

17.jpg

2 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

There are only two genders. Females have two X chromosomes and Males have a X chromosome and a Y chromosome. A male who takes a tone of estrogen and hormones to grow breasts, is still a male... He is just able to fool some idiots into thinking he's a female.

So if I say the opposite, should that be punishable ?