Should Don Cherry Have Been Fired?

Should Don Cherry Have Been Fired?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

When I met him, we were in uniform, and he basically made sure we had the run of the place, he took us around, told the staff that we were with him, it was VIP behind the curtain at the ACC.  That's how I remember him.

See I don't like Hockey, and I don't like that stupid bar... But it's not my place to comment on weather or not people wanted him gone. He reminds me of a good old boy form a small town, and I hate good old boy's from small towns.

I just don't think anyone's career should be ended with such a cheap shot from the Marxist left.

When people get fired, it's usually people I don't care about.

It still sets a bad president.

The Leafs all used to go to the bar across the street from the Gardens.  It was called PM Toronto.

We used to go there because they played hip hop, and because we wanted to see if the Leafs were there.

One night I went in uniform, and the Leafs were there, but I didn't approach them, I played it cool. 

When I went to pay my tab, the bartender said "they already paid for you"  and then he just nodded to where the Leafs had been, although they had already left by then.

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

The Leafs all used to go to the bar across the street from the Gardens.  It was called PM Toronto.

We used to go there because they played hip hop, and because we wanted to see if the Leafs were there.

One night I went in uniform, and the Leafs were there, but I didn't approach them, I played it cool. 

When I went to pay my tab, the bartender said "they already paid for you"  and then he just nodded to where the Leafs had been, although they had already left by then.

Niceeee one

Don Cherry is a Canadian icon. A straight shooter who does not pull any punches.

Support the troops and remember your war dead by wearing a poppy on Remembrance Day has always been a Canadian thing since the years after the First World War.

Don Cherry said and did nothing wrong by reminding the people of Canada to do so.

It is so typical of the Marxists who have run Canada for years now to imply that there was something more sinister about Cherry’s comments because they are using the opportunity to again make their point by twisting his words to suit their agenda.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and all of the liberal politicians and sympathizers want a Canada that puts Muslims 1st.

Remember Trudeau's father and former Prime Minister of Canada Pierre E. Trudeau was responsible for forcing “multiculturalism”  into Canadian culture, a disastrous mistake for Canada and Canadians but a great policy for further dividing and conquering the Canadian people along racial, cultural and ethnic lines.

"Multiculturalism" is just another term for “Cultural Marxism” imop.

To any patriotic Canadians reading this I say wear your poppy till Christmas and support Don Cherry and support a Canada free of these vile Marxists who think they own you and the whole country.

• Like 2

Here is the email letter I just sent to Sportsnet.ca:

November 11, 2019

Regarding the wrongful dismissal of Don Cherry

To whom it may concern

I was completely shocked to see that your company has fired Don Cherry for what amount to be a patriotic statement. He did no wrong by his statement.
Canada has become over run by special interest groups who's main agenda is to attack Canadian culture by using faux political correctness.
If Sportsnet.ca does not reinstate Don Cherry immediately and offer him and all the Canadians that love him a published apology for your obvious mistake then let the blood letting begin.
By now your switchboard and email contacts must be flooded by people venting their frustrations and dissatisfaction with your company's obvious bias toward patriotic Canadians.
How dare you people.
I hope that the vast majority of people cancel their "paid subscriptions" to your network as I believe you deserve to go out of business if you do not correct your blundering.
I have scanned the online forums and I can tell you that the vast majority of posts are for Don Cherry and against your company and it's political bias.
It must suck to be all of you at Sportsnet.ca I for one will be making my case on line to ensure you are sufficiently punished financially and that your bottom line takes the major hit it deserves.
Sincerely,
Your former customer.

send your email to Sportnet.ca and let them know that they made a huge mistake by wrongfully letting go Don Cherry here: [email protected]

also see here for local contacts: https://www.rogersmedia.com/contact/

Edited by Vladiator

Guest PPC2019
12 minutes ago, Vladiator said:

Here is the email letter I just sent to Sportsnet.ca:

November 11, 2019

Regarding the wrongful dismissal of Don Cherry

To whom it may concern

I was completely shocked to see that your company has fired Don Cherry for what amount to be a patriotic statement. He did no wrong by his statement.
Canada has become over run by special interest groups who's main agenda is to attack Canadian culture by using faux political correctness.
If Sportsnet.ca does not reinstate Don Cherry immediately and offer him and all the Canadians that love him a published apology for your obvious mistake then let the blood letting begin.
By now your switchboard and email contacts must be flooded by people venting their frustrations and dissatisfaction with your company's obvious bias toward patriotic Canadians.
How dare you people.
I hope that the vast majority of people cancel their "paid subscriptions" to your network as I believe you deserve to go out of business if you do not correct your blundering.
I have scanned the online forums and I can tell you that the vast majority of posts are for Don Cherry and against your company and it's political bias.
It must suck to be all of you at Sportsnet.ca I for one will be making my case on line to ensure you are sufficiently punished financially and that your bottom line takes the major hit it deserves.
Sincerely,
Your former customer.

You can send your thoughts to them by email here: [email protected]

Maybe 1000 people could picket outside the CBC in favor of Don.

I hate hockey, but what I hate even more is far left Marxist, getting famous figures fired, to virtue signal their agenda.

21 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Maybe 1000 people could picket outside the CBC in favor of Don.

I hate hockey, but what I hate even more is far left Marxist, getting famous figures fired, to virtue signal their agenda.

I hate the NHL too,  I'm not even that hype for the Leafs anymore.  My father is dead, so I have nobody to celebrate with, if they ever won the Cup.

The NHL has no soul, Don Cherry was fired on Remembrance Day, the Post National State is a farce.

F@ck Canada.

Guest PPC2019
Just now, Dougie93 said:

I hate the NHL too,  I'm not even that hype for the Leafs anymore.  My father is dead, so I have nobody to celebrate with, if they ever won the Cup.

The NHL has no soul, Don Cherry was fired on Remembrance Day, the Post National State is a farce.

F@ck Canada.

When did Canada die?

Just now, PPC2019 said:

When did Canada die?

Historic Canada died when the Liberals erased British Canadian history in the 1960s, at the time to appease the Quebec Nationalists.

Then they discovered that what they wrought for that purpose, was useful in other ways as well.

It's like in Nazi Germany, if you erase the history, make a new flag, new anthem, new dogma, and the masses drink the kool-aid, you can pretty much sell them anything.

Guest PPC2019
3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Historic Canada died when the Liberals erased British Canadian history in the 1960s, at the time to appease the Quebec Nationalists.

Then they discovered that what they wrought for that purpose, was useful in other ways as well.

It's like in Nazi Germany, if you erase the history, make a new flag, new anthem, new dogma, and the masses drink the kool-aid, you can pretty much sell them anything.

So basically Daddy-Boy Trudeau did Canada in, and we have still have to suffer under his son.

Guest PPC2019
3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It started before PET,  the Liberals were the Liberals before PET,  this started under Pearson.

If you were made dictator of Canada, what would be the first thing you would do?

What instant policy would you enact?

Edited by PPC2019

Guest PPC2019
8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

War Measures Act.   Martial Law.   Then I'd start rounding the commies up like PET did.

Just Watch Me.

The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

4 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

I like PET.    Justin is not like Pierre at all,  Justin is like his flighty dingbat dumb as a post mother.

PET is Canadian Caesar.   It's not about what his policies were, it was that he used power.   He wasn't a chickenshit like most Canadians, he used the power at his disposal.

There is a stunning amount of power within the rule of the British Crown in North America, if a Prime Minister is want to rule with an iron fist, nothing can stop him.

And no, Canadians wouldn't revolt, they'd grumble about it, but ultimately Canada is a society of do nothings on the whole.

Edited by Dougie93

Guest PPC2019
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I like PET.    Justin is not like Pierre at all,  Justin is like his flighty dingbat dumb as a post mother.

PET is Canadian Caesar.   It's not about what his policies were, it was that he used power.   He wasn't a chickenshit like most Canadians, he used the power at his disposal.

There is a stunning amount of power within the rule of the British Crown in North America, if a Prime Minister is want to rule with an iron fist, nothing can stop him.

And no, Canadians wouldn't revolt, they'd grumble about it, nut ultimately Canada is a society of do nothings on the whole.

I liked Paul Martin. I take him over most of the conservatives including Harper.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2012/01/15/paul_martin_showed_how_to_tame_a_deficit.html

1 minute ago, PPC2019 said:

I liked Paul Martin. I take him over most of the conservatives including Harper.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2012/01/15/paul_martin_showed_how_to_tame_a_deficit.html

Paul Martin had Canadians rendered to Egypt & Syria to be tortured by the Mubarak & Assad regimes.

The key to controlling Canadians is to just let them grumble about it.  Who cares?  They're not going to do anything.

If the odd trouble maker rocks the boat?

Joint Task Force 2     National Mission Force.  Special Operations Assaulters.

Disappearing the terrorists into extra-judicial black holes.

Facta Non Verba.

Guest PPC2019
5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Paul Martin had Canadians rendered to Egypt & Syria to be tortured by the Mubarak & Assad regimes.

The key to controlling Canadians is to just let them grumble about it.  Who cares?  They're not going to do anything.

If the odd trouble maker rocks the boat?

Joint Task Force 2     National Mission Force.  Special Operations Assaulters.

Disappearing the terrorists into extra-judicial black holes.

Facta Non Verba.

Yeah everyone high level has some dirty work to do. The key thing is, he ran 5 consecutive surpluses.

Compared to the idiot who thinks budgets balance themselves, I got nothing to complain about.

Bring him back.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/feds-to-pay-off-15-billion-from-national-debt-martin-1.274657

Guest PPC2019
8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

They don't do the dirty work, they have guys like me do that for them.  

War Measures Act.  Aid to the Civil Power.  Extra-judicial black hole.   Just watch me.

I learned about debt playing Sim City when I was 10 years old, and I took out too many loans to to try and make the city grow faster. I remember wasting the next 2 hours trying to pay off the interest before I could zone the next 5 areas.

After wasting half the day, I would have to restart the game, and figure our the right sequence for expansion... so I could win the game.

So basically I hated debt when I was 10 years old.. I never took out a loan in my life. So nobody will every own me, or control me.... and I want the same for Canada's sovereignty.

Edited by PPC2019

8 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I learned about debt playing Sim City when I was 10 years old, and I took out too many loans to to try and make the city grow faster. I remember wasting the next 2 hours trying to pay off the interest before I could zone the next 5 areas.

After wasting half the day, I would have to restart the game, and figure our the right sequence for expansion... so I could win the game.

So basically I hated debt when I was 10 years old.. I never took out a loan in my life. So nobody will every own me, or control me.... and I want the same for Canada's sovereignty.

In terms of personal finances, credit is a useful tool if you have money.   You want your money parked making more money, so liquidity by credit against your assets is preferred.

The debt crisis in Canada is due to moral hazard, artifically low interest rates are inciting the masses to borrow in order to keep up with the government raising the cost of living.

Canada's national dept is not a crisis right now, but when the masses start to default, that will take the provinces down, then the Feds will have to bail them out.

Then Canada will have a national debt crisis.

Guest PPC2019
12 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

In terms of personal finances, credit is a useful tool if you have money.   You want your money parked making more money, so liquidity by credit against your assets is preferred.

The debt crisis in Canada is due to moral hazard, artifically low interest rates are inciting the masses to borrow in order to keep up with the government raising the cost of living.

Canada's national dept is not a crisis right now, but when the masses start to default, that will take the provinces down, then the Feds will have to bail them out.

Then Canada will have a national debt crisis.

The most powerful organization on the planet, should be able to maintain a steady supply of cashflow. It's immoral for the government to have any debt, unless there is a war or national emergency.

Edited by PPC2019