"Barack Obama Endorses Justin Trudeau’s Liberals For Re-Election"

Teena

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I think many parts of America are shit, I hate Blue States just as much as I hate Canada, Blue States are just wannabe Canada's.

I am only loyal to the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, and certain states therein. 

Just like most Americans, the states I hate, I hate with a passion.

You really hate a lot of people.  Sounds healthy.

1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

There was nothing special about the Lincoln era besides horrible war.  Post 13th amendment came the "black codes" and Jim Crow.

It's two revolutions.   

In the first revolution the planting aristocracy of Virginia rebelled against the British Crown.

In the second revolution those same Virginians then rebelled against Wall Street.

They bit off more than they could chew,  after Shiloh, Wall Street build a superpower army which eventually crushed the Virginians.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

I'm a conservative, there's no requirement to like people, nor even pretend that you do, that's one of the best parts of being a conservative.

Agreed, but hating is a different beast than just disliking people.  Resentment and hatred eats the soul.  Let go of your hate or your turn to the dark side will be complete.

There's lots of stupid Canadians and Americans, but they shouldn't be hated, only ridiculed and laughed at and rebelling against the filth they cause. :D

There's a lot of leftwingers who rot society to its core, slowly, while self-righteously thinking they're doing the right thing.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Agreed, but hating is a different beast than just disliking people.  Resentment and hatred eats the soul.  Let go of your hate or your turn to the dark side will be complete.

There's lots of stupid Canadians and Americans, but they shouldn't be hated, only ridiculed and laughed at and rebelling against the filth they cause. :D

There's a lot of leftwingers who rot society to its core, slowly, while self-righteously thinking they're doing the right thing.

The left are all communist enemies of freedom, may their children go blind, then burn in Hell.

39 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

So you have no response to the act I cited? I'm not in the least bit surprised. :lol:

Simmer down Alex Jones, The Logan Act never gets used, and there is a reason for that, it doesn't say what you think it does. One of the tell tale signs of a conspiracy theorist is their go to straw they grasp at to claim the POTUS broke the law is the Logan Act. Wishful thinking is a helluva drug.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

So you have no response to the act I cited? I'm not in the least bit surprised. :lol:

You're still prattling on about the Logan Act?  Already told you, moron, it has nothing to do with election interference.

You're such a pathetic Canadian loser you can't even argue in good faith. /shrugs

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Simmer down Alex Jones, The Logan Act never gets used, and there is a reason for that, it doesn't say what you think it does. One of the tell tale signs of a conspiracy theorist is their go to straw they grasp at to claim the POTUS broke the law is the Logan Act. Wishful thinking is a helluva drug.

This is why Zeitgeist and the Eskimo Communists are going to lose.

Blubber from Winnipeg is what Canadians have become.

Canada's only hope was that it didn't succumb to American style rodeo politics.

Just another nail in the coffin of Confederation, Trump Derangement Syndrome Manifest Destiny.

11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

This is why Zeitgeist and the Eskimo Communists are going to lose.

Blubber from Winnipeg is what Canadians have become.

Canada's only hope was that it didn't succumb to American style rodeo politics.

Just another nail in the coffin of Confederation, Trump Derangement Syndrome Manifest Destiny.

I see you haven't taken being proven wrong very well.

21 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I see you haven't taken being proven wrong very well.

My interest is simply to illustrate that collusion is not actually a crime.

Collusion is constitutionally protected speech.

The only prohibitions in America vis a vis foreign government influence, is national security classification.

That not even being a law, all classification being by executive order, not congressional law making.

You inability to present the law prohibiting collusion is merely additional to the illustration.

3 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I did. You came up with a lame excuse that the law as written doesn't apply because....you didn't say. I win.

The Logan Act is a law prohibiting conducting diplomacy on behalf of the United States without the assent of the Executive Branch.

It does no prohibit collusion, nor even influence peddling, only unsanctioned diplomacy.

There is no win, there's only the truth, or bullshit.

The other thing being illustrated here is the pointlessness of people who cite from the internet on forums.

On this forum, it's not even a cherry picking issue as it is on most boards.

On this forum, people just throw up some links as a smokescreen on the assumption that no one has read it nor will read it.

This then brings us back to the total Americanization of Canada.

It's not a question of Barack Obama influencing Canada.

In the Canada of yore, it was un-Canadian to engage in an American style no holds barred hurly burly.

Canadians differentiated themselves by the principle of fair play.  Canadians didn't fight dirty, that was too American.

Canadians have now become indistinguishable from Americans, Canadians have been sucked into the American Hurly Burly, by the American mass media.

Manifest Destiny.

8 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

I did. You came up with a lame excuse that the law as written doesn't apply because....you didn't say. I win.

I’ll do your homework for you since you might be a special student.

In 1798, he went to Paris to negotiate peace with the French to settle the Quasi-War. On his return, he found he had been denounced by the anti-Jeffersonian Federalists, who had passed a statute informally known as the "Logan Act", which made it a crime for an individual citizen to interfere in a dispute between the United States and a foreign country.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Logan

You’re making a fool of yourself.