Largest ever Trump Rally Houston: Media doesnt broadcast

11 minutes ago, Teena said:

I've never seen a President give so many speeches and be so involved in the Country - amazing! I say that's a real American! Now we need Max to fill the stadiums....but that probably wont happen. Canada needs a strong leader like Trump.

I could show you videos of Hitler speaking in front of large crowds. That can't be a barometer of a Good leader. 

But since you brought it up. Care to compare inauguration crowds?

On 9/26/2019 at 8:28 AM, Boges said:

I could show you videos of Hitler speaking in front of large crowds. That can't be a barometer of a Good leader. 

It's a barometer of strong support, and that a lot of people in the US still believe that this latest impeachment process is a farce.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 8:28 AM, Boges said:

If it is not Trump that you are attacking it is Hitler. Why not use the names of Mao or Stalin for a change? Those two were the most biggest murderers ever born. Hitler was a wuss compared to those two commies. 

Try comparing what the demorats get at their anti-American, anti-Trump rallies to what Trump gets at his rallies. People are left outside the arenas because there is no more room inside to get in. You really do suffer from TDS(Trump derangement syndrome). You need to really stop listening to the CBC or CNN. You will never get the truth from either one of them, only more bull chit about Trump. Trump got plenty of people at his inauguration ceremony. You lose again. ;) 

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's a barometer of strong support, and that a lot of people in the US still believe that this latest impeachment process is a farce.

The demorats are trying to turn America into a farce. Another idiotic impeachment process being started up again by a bunch of demorat insane idiots. The demorats only have another year to go before the next election so why are they still going on with this let's still try to get Trump on something bs. I guess that when the election time rolls around they are hoping that by then they will have impeached Trump on something and they will be a shoo in. Good bloody luck. The demorats can only be seen today as mentally challenged fools. If all the demorats can give the American people is more of impeachment-impeachment-impeachment, then it is quite obvious to see that they have nothing to offer the American people but plenty of bull chit. 

When I see what Mr. Wonderful Trudeau gets at his tiny rallies, all I ever see is about a dozen or so of a bunch of brainwashed twits standing behind him. They must all be on his payroll just like the Canadian bought off media is.  LOL.  

On 9/26/2019 at 8:15 AM, Teena said:

I've never seen a President give so many speeches and be so involved in the Country - amazing! I say that's a real American! Now we need Max to fill the stadiums....but that probably wont happen. Canada needs a strong leader like Trump.

If the bought off Canadian media has their way there will be no time wasted on Bernier. But the debates are coming up soon, and this will be the break Maxine needs to get his ideas and policies across to we the Canadian people. Maxine can nail Blackface's azz big time if he so chooses to do so. I hope he does because Bernier won't be getting a second chance to go after Trudeau. Maxine is the Trump of Canada. There is no political correctness with Bernier. Bernier says it as it is, something we have not seen from the many Canadian politician anymore. Most just want to not make any waves and take the cowardly way out by trying to appear to be politically correct. Trump attacked PC and look where he is now. President of the USA.  Go, Bernier, go. Give them hell.  They need it. Cool. 

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

If the bought off Canadian media has their way there will be no time wasted on Bernier. But the debates are coming up soon, and this will be the break Maxine needs to get his ideas and policies across to we the Canadian people. Maxine can nail Blackface's azz big time if he so chooses to do so. I hope he does because Bernier won't be getting a second chance to go after Trudeau. Maxine is the Trump of Canada. There is no political correctness with Bernier. Bernier says it as it is, something we have not seen from the many Canadian politician anymore. Most just want to not make any waves and take the cowardly way out by trying to appear to be politically correct. Trump attacked PC and look where he is now. President of the USA.  Go, Bernier, go. Give them hell.  They need it. Cool. 

Yes I attended Bernier's rally last night. He will defund CBC. I really like him. He makes sense. He is out of the box! I have gotten really disappointed because he does not receive as much media attention. I am surprised there were protesters there last night. Only about 15-20 very young people. Yelling things like racist, bigot, etc. Bernier is not a racist. He wants to keep Canadian Values. I hope the debate goes very well for him. Go, Bernier, go!

5 minutes ago, Teena said:

Yes I attended Bernier's rally last night. He will defund CBC. I really like him. He makes sense. He is out of the box! I have gotten really disappointed because he does not receive as much media attention. I am surprised there were protesters there last night. Only about 15-20 very young people. Yelling things like racist, bigot, etc. Bernier is not a racist. He wants to keep Canadian Values. I hope the debate goes very well for him. Go, Bernier, go!

If there ever were an outfit that needs to be sold off in Canada is the CBC. That so called news outfit is very anti-Canadian conservatism, and very anti-western values. They are very pro mass immigration and pro multiculturalism/diversity both of which have done not a dam thing to have made Canada any greater. Other than Bernier, all the rest of the politicians and the CBC want to do is talk about climate change, gay rights, racism and wonderful stories about new immigrants. Yup, all of those mentioned sure will help make Canada great again. Chuckle-chuckle.

I hope that the debates do go well for Bernier. But if the bought off leftist liberal media get their way they are going to go after Bernier big time to try and make him look like a fool and a racist and anti-immigration. There will be no doubt about that. Let us hope that Bernier can stay strong with his political incorrectness, and stand up against those no doubt pro leftist liberal panelists that will attack him over everything he has said or will say, and what he believes in.   Indeed, it will be go, Berneir, go. 

It is for sure that the MSM will never report on or show any of the massive amounts of supporters that Trump gets at all his rallies. But the media like CNN and the CBC will show what some insignificant demorat has to say and report on it. But they have no problem bad mouthing Trump every day. All they want to talk about is the impossible impeachment of Trump. :rolleyes:

On 9/26/2019 at 11:15 AM, Teena said:

Yah they say that about Hitler and that fat boy in North Korea as well. Your point?  You might want to consider some additional criteria for greatness.

Edited by Rue

21 minutes ago, Rue said:

Yah they say that about Hitler and that fat boy in North Korea as well. Your point?  You might want to consider some additional criteria for greatness.

Well this is all without a paycheck lol  Amazing to me :) Trump 2020.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I saw russian tv broadcasting from American bases now owned by putin. They were laughing .. Real strong leader huh,

On 10/7/2019 at 8:10 AM, Teena said:

Well this is all without a paycheck lol  Amazing to me :) Trump 2020.

Without a pay check? Now that’s funny. Mara lago golf trips alone have cost the American tax payer over 100 million dollars. That’s not counting the foreign dignitaries that have to stay at his hotels to get on his good side.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:12 AM, taxme said:

If it is not Trump that you are attacking it is Hitler. Why not use the names of Mao or Stalin for a change? Those two were the most biggest murderers ever born. Hitler was a wuss compared to those two commies. 

Try comparing what the demorats get at their anti-American, anti-Trump rallies to what Trump gets at his rallies. People are left outside the arenas because there is no more room inside to get in. You really do suffer from TDS(Trump derangement syndrome). You need to really stop listening to the CBC or CNN. You will never get the truth from either one of them, only more bull chit about Trump. Trump got plenty of people at his inauguration ceremony. You lose again. ;) 

Invaders, breeders, infestation, ra pists and killers,sh^thole countries

Goose stepping rallies with mobs chanting in lockstep lock her up..send them back.

Inciting hate 

Edited by Jimwd

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 5:51 PM, Jimwd said:

Without a pay check? Now that’s funny. Mara lago golf trips alone have cost the American tax payer over 100 million dollars. That’s not counting the foreign dignitaries that have to stay at his hotels to get on his good side.

Stop talking like you think that Hillary and Obama were nothing but cute and lovely looking angels when they were running the American show. Give us all a break, will you. Obama golfed just as much as Trump does. When those world dignitaries go to America, do you think that those dignitaries have to pay for their visits to America, and pay for their own hotel bills? Get real, will you. That is all that Hillary and Obama did also? Kissed their dignitary azzes to get them on their side. Remember this? Trump is not taking a salary for being the President. Do you think that millionaire Trudeau would be the prime mistake of Canada if he were not paid to do so, and taking all that he can while the PM of Chanuckistan? what a sick and pathetic country Canada has become. I bet that you cannot tell me one thing that Trudeau has done to make Canada and Canadians feel great about themselves again? If you can, please point out and give me something, will you? Over too you, fella. ;)

On 10/21/2019 at 7:30 PM, Jimwd said:

Invaders, breeders, infestation, ra pists and killers,sh^thole countries

Goose stepping rallies with mobs chanting in lockstep lock her up..send them back.

Inciting hate 

Trump was right. That is all America has been doing for the last eight years while Obama was el presidente who did allow all those people you mentioned above into America. MS13 grew in America under Obamarama. Trump is getting them out of America. Trump does not want those illegal invaders, breeders of crime, infesting America with drugs, and rapists and murderers where many of them have raped and killed women by the hundreds. And they all did come from "shithole countries". Antifa communists goons and thugs in America rallying around and trying to upset Trump rallies or where conservatives have their meetings, and trying to disrupt their right to their freedom of speech. It is those communist ANTIFA Mao red guards who are the intolerant bigots and racists here. They are the ones that incite hatred, not the conservatives. You need to stop listening to the CBC and CNN propaganda news networks and try listening to FOX news for a change and get the other side of the story. You know, the other side that you are afraid to listen too for fear that you may get the other side of the story, and learn something. Canada is full of people who do not want to get the other side of the story. They prefer their morning  breakfast of brainwashing and propaganda cereal. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 12:08 PM, taxme said:

Stop talking like you think that Hillary and Obama were nothing but cute and lovely looking angels when they were running the American show. Give us all a break, will you. Obama golfed just as much as Trump does. When those world dignitaries go to America, do you think that those dignitaries have to pay for their visits to America, and pay for their own hotel bills? Get real, will you. That is all that Hillary and Obama did also? Kissed their dignitary azzes to get them on their side. Remember this? Trump is not taking a salary for being the President. Do you think that millionaire Trudeau would be the prime mistake of Canada if he were not paid to do so, and taking all that he can while the PM of Chanuckistan? what a sick and pathetic country Canada has become. I bet that you cannot tell me one thing that Trudeau has done to make Canada and Canadians feel great about themselves again? If you can, please point out and give me something, will you? Over too you, fella. ;)

It’s not about Hillary and Obama ..I don’t need russian propaganda to tell me what to think,

Spewing lies and propaganda,