Former Daily Show Correspondent Brutally Mocks, Takes Down PM Trudeau

Shady

Why in the world would Trudeau’s handlers allow him to be interviewed in this manner?  He completely shreds Trudeau.  Maybe they just assumed that this particular person, having worked on the Daily Show would be sympathetic to the PM?

Regardless, take a watch of one of the biggest train wreck interviews ever conducted by a politician.  Why can’t Canadian media hold him to the same standard?  Why does it take an American show to reveal Trudeau’s complete and utter emptiness?  One has to wonder.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Shady said:

Maybe they just assumed that this particular person, having worked on the Daily Show would be sympathetic to the PM?

Overall Hassan Minhaj seemed more let down than anything like he was hoping for better especially on the issue of climate change. 

Thanks for posting that btw.  Reinforced why I'm glad I never voted for Trudeau and never will.

I found myself agreeing with some of Trudeau's talking points. He presented a realistic attitude about the need for oil, today. This is still today right now. We haven't shut down the machines yet. Secondly that the revenue from this energy production leads to increased revenue for research into CO2 reduction technology. I looked into that and it is true. So Mr. Trudeau came across as sounding sensible to me. The real criticism of Keystone is not the oil production and resulting CO2 per se, but the impact it has on the local environment.

If Mr. Trudeau would just give us more straight talk and less of his useless virtue signalling, that has gotten him into trouble in the past, he would be a far more likeable Prime Minister.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

1. I found myself agreeing with some of Trudeau's talking points. He presented a realistic attitude about the need for oil, today. 

2. If Mr. Trudeau would just give us more straight talk and less of his useless virtue signalling, that has gotten him into trouble in the past, he would be a far more likeable Prime Minister.

1. I HAVE to figure out a way to watch this show, maybe convince the wife it's a comedy :D   A lot of the fake news noise about Trudeau is him hating pipelines but it's not so.

2. I'm not sure why he postures so far left of where he is.  You would think he knows that style IS substance today.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

It was in bush_cheney2004's status update. Didn't you get that one?

Got it now

52 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

To suck in leftist votes, of course. NDP is tanking, and many have no leftist home. 

Justin Trudeau: "Give me your tired, your poor, wretched leftists."

Yeah well... they would probably vote for him anyway.

• Haha 1