The road to 2020

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

"Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims."

Just saying...

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

"Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims."

Just saying...

Translation: They're not on my side.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Just saying...

And I rate the Arizona Secretary of State and CNN the same way, only for the left so what's you're point?

Do you have some evidence saying people aren't objecting to something they're calling Sharpiegate? Because I've been hearing about it from multiple sources. And that's the point. People on the right are complaining about ballot damaging sharpies being handed out at some polling stations.

BTW tell us some more about what an unbiased moderate you are.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

And I rate the Arizona Secretary and CNN the same way, only for the left so what's you're point?

Do you have some evidence saying people aren't objecting to something they're calling Sharpiegate? Because I've been hearing about it from multiple sources. And that's the point. People on the right are complaining about ballot damaging sharpies being handed out at some polling stations.

Certainly the weather map version of Sharpiegate should be investigated.  And as I have already stated, republican observers allowed within arms length of any ballots being counted should be checked for sharpies.

7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Certainly the weather map version of Sharpiegate should be investigated.  And as I have already stated, republican observers allowed within arms length of any ballots being counted should be checked for sharpies.

Oh, so you're open to being suspicious then, are you?

Did you hear about the possibilities of voter fraud in Nevada?

Check out the beginning of this morning's Dana Show:

And I'll save you another useless visit to the biased Media Bias Fact Check site. She's hard right. She's was one of the big motivators behind the tea party movement. But is the audio file she plays at the beginning real? I'll answer that one for you too. It is.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

You'd know.

I do, actually.  Railway stations in London, not airports.  As a young soldier with a kit bag it wasn't unusual to be approached.  And once, by a mysterious piece of paper in a men's washroom.

I followed my own advice, of course.

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump has several rallies per day, all over an hour long, partly unscripted, and never stumbles over his words.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Edited by Argus

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh, so you're open to being suspicious then, are you?

Did you hear about the possibilities of voter fraud in Nevada?

Check out the beginning of this morning's Dana Show:

And I'll save you another useless visit to the biased Media Bias Fact Check site. She's hard right. She's was one of the big motivators behind the tea party movement. But is the audio file she plays at the beginning real? I'll answer that one for you too. It is.

Thanks for saving me the time.  There was a certain amount of suspicion on my part, given it was your post.

11 hours ago, -TSS- said:

If this isn't a case for a some kind reform of the vote counting-system I don't know what is. 

Several of these states wanted to start counting the mail-in ballots early, knowing it was going to be a lengthy process. The Republican legislatures in these states (republican because of gerrymandering) refused to allow it.

Also the Republican Postmaster sabotaged the postal service in hopes of delaying mail-in ballots beyond where they would be counted.

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Thanks for saving me the time.  There was a certain amount of suspicion on my part, given it was your post.

See, a real moderate would be open to knowing both sides of the argument.

So did you listen to the audio file from the former top law enforcement officer of Nevada she played?

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Republicans have to go to court in Pennsylvania just to observe the ballot counting!  WTF?

Republican monitors were already observing the ballot counting in every district. Along with their Democratic counterparts.

Even France has figured it out...there was no "Blue Wave"....it never came:

The definitive Democratic “blue wave” that pollsters predicted would sweep the US 2020 elections never arrived on Tuesday night and whoever wins the White House race inherits a deeply divided nation still bruised with the wounds of the past four years.

America’s “most important election ever” is over and while it’s still too early to say whether President Donald Trump or his challenger, Joe Biden, will take the oath of office in January 2021, one thing is clear: the pollsters once again got it wrong.

The Democratic “blue wave” or Biden sweep that pollsters and pundits forecast in the lead-up to the November 3 vote did not materialise. The tight race and long results period ridden with legal challenges and threats underscores how well the Republicans read the national tea leaves in a teacup Trump himself stirred. Biden’s message of unity and tolerance failed to sway the overwhelming majority of American voters as the pollsters predicted.

https://www.france24.com/en/americas/20201104-the-predicted-blue-wave-never-came-and-america-s-wounds-are-unwashed

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

See, a real moderate would be open to knowing both sides of the argument.

So did you listen to the audio file from the former top law enforcement officer of Nevada she played?

No.  I'm very confident that the vote in the US will eventually, quite fairly, decide who shall be the next POTUS.  I hope it will be Biden, but I would rather it be Trump than Biden by fraud.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

No.  I'm very confident that the vote in the US will eventually, quite fairly, decide who shall be the next POTUS.  I hope it will be Biden, but I would rather it be Trump than Biden by fraud.

So, will MBFC let you listen to Fox News? Because they're reporting on the allegations of Nevada voter fraud too:

The Trump campaign said it is filing a federal lawsuit in Las Vegas Thursday, suing to stop the counting of what it calls “illegal votes” in Nevada, claiming to have evidence that people who are deceased and nonresidents have cast ballots in the 2020 election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-nevada-election-lawsuit