Would it be possible to have a conversation regarding the toleration of pussy grabbing presidents and pedophile protecting popes?

Would it be possible to have a conversation regarding the toleration of pussy grabbing presidents and pedophile protecting popes?

The right wing has shown the world their best examples of representatives; Trump and Pope Francis.

The right has given us Pope Francis and President Trump. The lowest of the low; if moral fibre is looked at.

The left should celebrate the era of a pussy grabbing president and a pedophile protecting pope.

The right and their shame will ensure that the left will rule in the future.

Should the left thank the right for showing just how vile and out of touch with reality and morality the right are, thanks to their choices of immoral leaders?

Our current elected right wing pussy grabbing and pedophile protector, Trump and Francis; --- show the undecided who to vote for next time and whose party they should be in.

I cannot imagine a better gift for the left, as the left could not wish for better examples of the depravity of the right than Trump and Francis, --- showing the undecided who to vote for next time.

Your thoughts?

Regards

DL

You are demented to think right wingers view the decadent Catholic Church and its controversial leaders as figure heads for the right wing movement.

Trump did nothing wrong. I grabbed some pussies in my life too, consensually speaking. 

How about Billy "loose hands" Clinton and its rape cases settlement with his witch wife bullying the victims?

How about Joe "The Creep" Biden with sniffing the hair of female children and putting his hands on their chests in front of cameras?

How about all the Hollywood rape scandals? The sex cult NXIVM?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You are demented to think right wingers view the decadent Catholic Church and its controversial leaders as figure heads for the right wing movement.

Trump did nothing wrong. I grabbed some pussies in my life too, consensually speaking. 

How about Billy "loose hands" Clinton and its rape cases settlement with his witch wife bullying the victims?

How about Joe "The Creep" Biden with sniffing the hair of female children and putting his hands on their chests in front of cameras?

I wonder if the women you grabbed are in any less agreement as to the act being consensual as are anumber of Trumps victims.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Owly said:

I wonder if the women you grabbed are in any less agreement as to the act being consensual as are anumber of Trumps victims.  

Funny how they only claimed it wasn't consensual when Trump ran for office, and not before. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it......

Edited by Yzermandius19

The right didn't give us Pope Francis, the left did. Pope Francis is a commie, for crying out loud.

Also the left has gone so crazy, that they have ensured that Trump will be re-elected, and it ensured Trump was elected in the first place.

Rehashing the same failed attacks on Trump in 2020, when it didn't even work in 2016, that is not a winning gameplan.

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Funny how they only claimed it wasn't consensual when Trump ran for office, and not before. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it......

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 19 women since the 1980s

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 19 women since the 1980s

None of which stuck, and then people jumped on the bandwagon when he was running for office, what a weird coincidence. None of it stuck for a reason.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

None of which stuck, and then people jumped on the bandwagon when he was running for office, what a weird coincidence. None of it stuck for a reason.

None of it stuck because he could hide under his desk in the WH. There are still pending suits.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

None of it stuck because he could hide under his desk in the WH. There are still pending suits.

Pending doesn't mean they are going stick. If you are delusional enough to think he's going down for sexual assault because of those pending suits, you need to stop injecting wishful thinking into your veins and go back to snorting it at the very least.

Edited by Yzermandius19

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:40 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Liberal left wing churches do not preach homophobia and misogyny and make second class citizens out of women and gays.

As to your political view.

You are so far right that you have to pick on past events to cover the present events. You are supposed to think. Not just react like a G D child.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

I do not need a new word for the right putting their tribal affiliations ahead of their moral sense and holding their noses as they support Trump.

Regards

DL

I do not need a new term for the left putting their tribal affiliations ahead of their moral sense and holding their noses to support far left identitarians. Trump Derangement Syndrome fits perfectly.

Regards, Yzermandias. 

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Liberal left wing churches do not preach homophobia and misogyny and make second class citizens out of women and gays.

As to your political view.

You are so far right that you have to pick on past events to cover the present events. You are supposed to think. Not just react like a G D child.

Regards

DL

Being far right is being a big righter than a communist nowadays.

Regards

6 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

I do not see any really communistic country. Those would have a flat socio economic demographic pyramid and no country has that as we are all basically oligarchies.

Regards

DL

Oh, they aren't communist. They are just marxist socially.

Regards