Would it be possible to have a conversation regarding the toleration of pussy grabbing presidents and pedophile protecting popes?

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

the Canadian flag, then you are no different than Alexandre Bissonet, Bruce McArthur, any random Canadian rapist or killer. 

Exactly my point. A flag burn it.

If a Christian in Uganda kills a gay man because "God hates gays", does that mean that a Christian in Canada is "the same" as the killer

If he supports the same ideology, yes.

How do you decide that all Christians are responsible for the actions of the worst of them, while ignoring the very real good that Christian organizations do with the support of their members? 

The good like their preaching their homophobic and misogynous beliefs and that one should used a scapegoat to escape their just punishments? I decide their worth by the money they put into their vile ideology.

all White Christian Americans 

I see that regardless of the fact that I never mentioned color, that you bias has assumed it and that you want to paint me as a racist.

You dislike that I dislike all those who support the evils that you mentioned yet have not suggested a way to weed out the evil ones.

You would rather ignore them all or just speak in general terms that the evil will not recognize as applying to them just because you cannot see another better way.

Regards

DL 

• Like 1

If a Christian in Uganda kills a gay man because "God hates gays", does that mean that a Christian in Canada is "the same" as the killer -

No particularly, but it does tell me that many Christians in the U.S. are.

Follow the money of who pay for that vile law to be passed in Uganda, then comer back and tell us which of the loony right wing Christian denominations in the U. S. moral people should target.

Death to Gays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyuKLyGUHNE

Regards

DL

On 4/28/2019 at 11:28 AM, French Patriot said:

I see that regardless of the fact that I never mentioned color, that you bias has assumed it and that you want to paint me as a racist.

???  I was using an example; no intention of painting you as "anything".  I don't even know what color you are - well, I didn't until now.  Also, I said "White Christian" - surely that lets you out, as you regularly post anti-religion stuff.  But I do think your overly-defensive reaction is telling.  

Ciao.