51 Italian children almost burned alive.

taxme

While visiting The Rebel website I happened to come across this horror story about 51 children in Milan, Italy that were supposed to be on their way to some gym outing in Milan on their school bus. But they never made it. The bus driver who was from Senegal and had immigrated to Italy several years ago had different plans in mind for the kids. Thanks Italy. Suddenly the 51 children became hostages and all were tied up or handcuffed by this Islamist terrorist. The plan by this scumbag was to take the bus and the children to some location where he would set the bus on fire and burn all the children alive. Fortunately for the kids the bus driver crashed the bus on the highway and never made it to his location. That is when this scumbag started to pour gasoline on the floor of the school bus that he had brought with him which he was going to use with the intention of setting the bus on fire with all the kids on board and burn them alive. All hell then broke loose and children were able to free themselves and were seen exiting and running everywhere along the highway off of the school bus. One of the children was able to get out of his handcuffs and was able to call the police. Yelling and screaming and panic settled in everywhere. Fortunately in the end all the children got out alive and were rescued. 

When the police arrived on the scene they were able to break the school bus doors open and the terrorist was then seen standing there in the bus with a lit lighter in his hand and then he threw the lit  lighter onto the petrol on the floor of the bus which set the floor ablaze. I do not know what happened after that to this scumbag. I do hope that he was the one in the end that got burned alive and ended up taking his fire covered body off to hell where he belongs. A fitting end for a guy who wanted to burn 51 children alive. This terrorist scumbag was deadly serious about what he wanted to do to those 51 innocent infidel children. Murder them all. I have no doubts that this guy is an ISIS terrorist or an ISIS supporter. 

But the real question to be asked here is why I have I not heard about this terrible incident in our Canadian media? This was serious news stuff here that should have been reported. If they did I must have missed it and the story was probably only told once on the TV Canadian news. Don't want to make it appear as though the media is trying to be racist here if they told the story about this incident. Heavens forbid. If it was reported by the western media it certainly appears as though it was not worthy of being a front page news story. Apparently even CNN or MSNBC did not report the incident on TV. Contrast that to the story about the Muslims shot. Indeed that incident should have been told and reported but why not this one? This was just as serious an incident as that other one mentioned. 51 Italian children here could have been murdered. But I guess the incident does not fit with the leftist liberal media narrative of what should be reported and what should not be reported. We are all told that all new non western immigrants are mother Teresa's and be treated as so but anyone who wants security and vetting are pretty much all called racists. Deplorable. 

Anyone care to comment on this incident. You have the floor. :) 

If he was successful in his attempt to murder 51 children by burning them alive he would have surpassed the Arianna Grande bomber as the most vile piece of crap to ever set foot on the planet.

If he wore a maga hat this would be the biggest news event since the invention of broadcast media. 

• Like 1

The sad thing is that if someone ever does something like that in Canada you have to pray that they don't go to jail, because they'll just get the Clifford Olsen treatment. IE - they'll get their very own RCMP special constables to keep them safe for the rest of their lives and they'll be on the internet sending freedom of information act requests to the government 24/7.

Being out of prison is way more dangerous for someone like that in Canada.

12 hours ago, taxme said:

........ why  have I not heard about this terrible incident in our Canadian media? This was serious news stuff here that should have been reported. If they did I must have missed it and the story was probably only told once on the TV Canadian news

Simple.   He's not alt-right.

Our media controls what they want us to know.

The driver, Osseynou Sy, an Italian of Senegalese origin, said that “he wanted to vindicate the dead of the Mediterranean,” according to Warrant Officer Marco Palmieri, a spokesman for Milan’s provincial branch of the carabinieri, Italy’s military police.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/20/world/europe/bus-students-kidnaped.html

Edited by betsy

13 hours ago, marcus said:

Is this guy a terrorist? A refugee? What's the connection to Islam? 

From what I read is that he has been working for the company since 2002 and he suddenly lost it. 

I am daring to say that this guy was an ISIS member or a supporter of ISIS unless proven to me otherwise that he is not. 

This guy had been charged for committing sexual offences and was convicted of a drunk driving offence. How this guy got a school bus driver's job is beyond me. :unsure:

Whens the last time your heard Christians kidnapping 50 kids, to torture and murder them? To be fair, I remember Catholics and Protestants attacking each other in Northern Ireland. The worst Christians never kidnapped kids to burn them alive. A few political bombings in Ireland, doesn't come close to the Satanic torture of Radical Islam. Christians don't practice beheadings and female genital mutilation.

Some Christians have killed, but they don't rejoice in torturing their enemies.

Hero Muslim Schoolboy Saves Classmates Caught up in Bus Hijacking

What should have been a 10-minute bus ride turned into a nightmare, when 51 students and their two teachers were taken hostage on their school bus. The hijacker took away all the teenagers’ phones but one student, 13-year-old Ramy Shehata, managed to hide his.

According to Italian media, Ramy pretended to pray in Arabic while, in fact, he was calling his father to tell him to alert police who then formed a blockade to stop the bus. The hijacker then set the bus on fire and was reported to have said “nobody gets off here alive,” but police were able to get everyone off the bus safely.

ramy-shehata-758x531.jpg

https://ilmfeed.com/hero-muslim-schoolboy-saves-classmates-caught-bus-hijacking/

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/italy-bus-attack-boy-13-hailed-a-hero-for-saving-classmates-by-concealing-phone-from-school-bus-hijacker/ar-BBV4BdZ

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-bus-fire-school-attack-driver-egyptian-boy-citizenship-rami-shehata-a8836716.html

Edited by Saudi Monitor