"ACCIDENTAL??"

betsy

My impression of Canadian counterintelligence is that it is entirely purposed with looking out for whistleblowers who might out the Liberal Party of Canada dictatorship for its corruption, while spying on the Tories to make sure they don't take the Liberal Party of Canada down for long.

See; Mark Norman.  See; Mike Duffy.

And that's all they do,  otherwise they rely of Five Eyes to pass relevant intelligence from Fort Meade is my guess.

24 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

My impression of Canadian counterintelligence is that it is entirely purposed with looking out for whistleblowers who might out the Liberal Party of Canada dictatorship for its corruption, while spying on the Tories to make sure they don't take the Liberal Party of Canada down for long.

See; Mark Norman.  See; Mike Duffy.

And that's all they do,  otherwise they rely of Five Eyes to pass relevant intelligence from Fort Meade is my guess.

What part of Russia are you from?  The Liberals don’t have half the power you imagine. They’re just a political party. 

Apparently they do, allegedly, according to Admiral Norman's lawyer, Marie Henein ( of Henein Hutchison, who is the best defence lawyer in the country right now, if you get arrested for something serious, she's the one to call ) has essentially asserted that Scot Brison apparently after being told to by the Irving family, had the RCMP charge Norman with an entirely political crime, and so, allegedly, Canada's second highest ranking military officer is a de facto political prisoner of the Liberal Party of Canada.

Speaking of Rossiya, that's pretty much what Putin does in Russia.

• Like 1

The other thing I noticed, is that right after Stephen Harper committed the cardinal sin of overruling the Mounties, in that he took the job of deciding which guns would be breed banned in Canada away from them and gave it back to the Parliament, is right about the time the Mounties started doing their jobs all of a sudden and peppered the government with criminal investigation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The other thing I noticed, is that right after Stephen Harper committed the cardinal sin of overruling the Mounties, in that he took the job of deciding which guns would be breed banned in Canada away from them and gave it back to the Parliament, is right about the time the Mounties started doing their jobs all of a sudden and peppered the government with criminal investigation.

I think there’s a lot more of this kind of internecine war between agencies and departments than the public knows.  Look at the whole FBI vs president vs Attorney General business.  Think of Hoover spying on the Kennedys.  It was always thus. 

14 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think there’s a lot more of this kind of internecine war between agencies and departments than the public knows.  Look at the whole FBI vs president vs Attorney General business.  Think of Hoover spying on the Kennedys.  It was always thus. 

Oh I know far more than I would ever publish to the internet, not because I'm trying to hide it, I simply never recorded anything as evidence of the crazyness that goes on behind the scenes working for the totally corrupted federal government.  I basically just had to get it away from me, it's way spookier than you think.

Edited by Dougie93

I mean, I didn't like Admiral Norman, because he banned drinking in the navy, which was CYA Nanny Snowflakery ending literally centuries of British tradition to appease the CBC military hatemongers.

But when he got arrested, I just thought, wow, they're taking everybody down naow, even the CDS can't stand up to them, and that's Johnny Vance, who is a scary dude.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yeah...it's in the part where residency and citizenship will not be denied for lesser terrorist crimes.

There's a part that mentions dual citizens which has nothing at all to do with whatever is giving Betsy vapours - the non-citizen in the story she provided in the OP and some hallucination she alluded to in her third post down.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

There's a part that mentions dual citizens which has nothing at all to do with whatever is giving Betsy vapours - the non-citizen in the story she provided in the OP and some hallucination she alluded to in her third post down.

Parse it any way you please...convicted terrorists can legally gain permanent residency and citizenship.

10 hours ago, Kerfuffle said:

Nice try.

Harper had never done this mockery!

the Liberal government’s decision to grant her refugee status virtually sight unseen — in effect, letting her jump the queue

Canada waived its usual rules and accepted her as a refugee unconditionally. 

Under Harper - we didn't OPEN THE GATES!  He was more into efficiency than eye-candy fluff!

What point is having a security process in place, if Trudeau disregards it?  Didn't he just appoint someone to be a so-called  border security minister?   What's that position for?  Another nonsense spending?     :rolleyes:

Despite accusing critics of fear-mongering over the influx of asylum seekers, the Trudeau government appointed Bill Blair, Toronto’s former top cop, as minister in charge of border security and “irregular migration” Wednesday, signalling a realization that the issue likely won’t go away before next year’s election, political observers say.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/appointment-of-new-border-security-minister-meant-to-shore-up-liberal-vulnerability-political-observers

Trudeau had caused irregular migration with his tweets!   Now, he caused another irregular migration by simply favoring this Saudi girl and disregarding the process that's supposed to be in place.  Now, all you got to do is be a social media sensation, and Trudeau will bite like a fish to hook!    You think she's the first and the last?

TRUDEAU IS THE PROBLEM!

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

Well you can pray to your god  that it dosnt happen again....see how that works for you..

Irrelevant.

Anyway, what are you on about, "pray it doesn't happen?" Don't you get it?     What do you think this thread is all about?  :lol:

It did happen. The gates are open!  UNDER JUSTIN TRUDEAU!

The evidence speaks for itself.   Trudeau is the problem.   

You're stumped. :shrug:

Edited by betsy

3 hours ago, betsy said:

Irrelevant.

Anyway, what are you on about, "pray it doesn't happen?" Don't you get it?     What do you think this thread is all about?  :lol:

It did happen. The gates are open!  UNDER JUSTIN TRUDEAU!

The evidence speaks for itself.   Trudeau is the problem.   

Excuse me....where did i say it didnt happen???   

re read my post  "Well you can pray to your god  that it dosnt happen again....see how that works for you.."

Wake up before you post.

On 1/18/2019 at 2:44 AM, betsy said:

Yes, you are.   You not only admit problems with the liberals, but you debate FOR them.  Just look how you try to defend and make excuses for them! 

You may not be a Liberal member - but, yes you are a Liberal supporter!

Sure. You tell me what I am.

I debate against double standards, hypocrisy and stupidity. This is why I respond to your posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you defend and uphold Canadian Confederation you are defending and upholding the Liberal Party of Canada by default.

With the collapse of the British Empire, handing off to  America, Canada no longer served any purpose, its 1867 mission was defunct, over, finished, pointless.

But the Liberal Party of Canada did not want to die, so the Liberal Party of Canada made Confederation into the Liberal Party of Canada.

So they could be rich, while you were poor, with them on your backs,  otherwise known as a Vampire Squid.

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, Kerfuffle said:

Excuse me....where did i say it didnt happen???   

re read my post  "Well you can pray to your god  that it dosnt happen again....see how that works for you.."

Wake up before you post.

"you can pray to your god  that it dosnt happen again".......

Lol.  hahaha I missed this:   What do you mean, "again?"

It didn't happen with Harper.....but it's happening now!

Review what you wrote before you post it.   :shrug:

Your'e still stumped.

Edited by betsy

16 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

So be grateful.  It could be so much worse. 

Ah, no.   Part of being a classically liberal limited government conservative is that you have an inherently high standard,  that being the light of civilization, and you do not except your lot in life but rather you strive to be better and see better outcomes.   Requires  resolve of course, these are generational projects, nothing happens overnight, until it does.

Although it will have to get worse before it gets better, I myself have little material wants, but I'm not doing this for me, it is in defence of my sovereign against a pretender to the throne, as the Liberal Party of Canada has insinuated itself into the minds of the masses, as being their actual country, which it is not.

Edited by Dougie93

3 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

Well you can pray to your god  that it doesn't happen again....national security concern" was granted permanent residency 

:rolleyes:

Nice try,  Kerf....except that you quoted this part....therefore your response was to this:

Nice try.

Under Harper - we didn't OPEN THE GATES!

Edited by betsy