Indigenous blockade in BC & related protests

On 1/9/2019 at 3:46 PM, Army Guy said:

Just a question, what is going to happen to all those elected Chiefs who have signed those contracts or received funds from these companies....and if that is the case why in the flying fack would the feds even talk to any elected chief if they did not have any authority.....Perhaps it is time to pull the premier into an office and tell him, that 40 bil dollar LNG plant is gone..Tell the fisrt nations there that funding is going to be cut for all fist nations projects.....move that LNG plant east....give everyone the finger in BC, and tell them thanks for coming out....were going to pass on all that cost to BC via carbon tax, or better yet higher fuel costs....let the rest of the country see how long they last with out on that dirty old fossil fuel they keep complaining about...

While you make some very valid points, I would like to remind you that not all BCers are in lock-step with the idiots on the Left Coast.  Those of us in the Interior of the province have supported and still support Alberta getting its product to market by pipeline.  But then the leftist media bias in this country is not interested in opposing views so I doubt you would have known that. 

8 hours ago, jacee said:

It was never established that the Mohawks killed the officer at OKA. 

The backstory was that he was SIU, about to blow the whistle on some corrupt cops, strangely ordered to suit up that day and then shot from behind. 

Your obsession with firearms is not warranted. Firearms have not been used by Indigenous people in political action since then, as they know that will just get them killed. Dudley George got killed at Ipperwash  because a cop wanted to pretend that a walking stick was a rifle. 

Not that I am disagreeing with you, but getting into the weeds of who shot who first, misses the point that Quebec was launching an illegal invasion of sovereign territory, in contravention of the rule of the British Crown, thus military force in collective and individual self defence,  was both legitimate and appropriate until such time as a lawful representative of the British Crown could intervene to put a stop to it.

I was deployed to Op SALON, in a force protection/site security role.    Just me with the Browning Hi-Power and an aged Commissionaire.

About a hundred or so Iroquois showed up and started to get rowdy.    When they started to pull the flags down, I decided to walk out and talk to them.

The Commissionaire freaked out, he was like "for crissakes, man, don't go out there, you'll be killed!"

But I was young, and full of piss n' vinegar.   When I walked out, the Indians froze.   I was the army, here's comes the army, what's the army gonna do?

Walked right up to them, told them that as I was charged with guarding the Queens Colours, it would be a great dishonor to me if they were torn down, protest as you like, but the Colours are not yours to take.

They said "yeah, okay, sorry bout that"    And then I walked back into the guard shack, and within a few minutes the crowd broke up and left to go somewhere.

The Iroquois are quite reasonable, so long as you invoke the British Crown and the warriors code.

On 2/20/2019 at 6:30 AM, jacee said:

It was never established that the Mohawks killed the officer at OKA. 

The backstory was that he was SIU, about to blow the whistle on some corrupt cops, strangely ordered to suit up that day and then shot from behind. 

Your obsession with firearms is not warranted. Firearms have not been used by Indigenous people in political action since then, as they know that will just get them killed. Dudley George got killed at Ipperwash  because a cop wanted to pretend that a walking stick was a rifle. 

Well I found a source that comes from an indigenous news paper , and they seem to think your wrong, below is some of the facts according to the connersreport, the slug came from a AK-47, Police were not using any Warsaw pack wpns at the time....As for you back story  can't find anything about it in any source, but in this case it is Highly unlikely.

My obsession with fire arms ….your missing the point here, the fact they did bring automatic wpns to oka was to show what exactly, that they had a nice collection, or was it to show they police they were armed and willing to use them....add to the fact that a lot of these Mohawks had military service in either the US or Canadian military proving that they were capable of using them....The same result would have hapened had these guys all been white, blue of green with purple strips, the police are going to use force as one of the tools available, now you kill one of their officers in the an action meant to regain control of the situation and it is only going to get escalated , in this case the military was brought in....

the fact that no fire arms have not been used since has NO bearing on this incident at all, nor does the fact that police have used deadly force after the fact...wasted space and ban width.

The shooting death of a Quebec provincial police officer during the 1990 confrontation at Oka, Que. was deliberate, concluded coroner Guy Gilbert in a 500-page report released Aug. 17.

Gilbert ruled the AK-47 assault rifle that fired the shot which killed Cpl. Marcel Lemay, July 11, 1990 was held by a Mohawk Warrior whose intention was to kill. The round could in no way have come from the officer's own weapon or from another officer's gun, said Gilbert.

At least six warriors in the woods that day had weapons that could have fired the shot, but the coroner was unable to identify the shooter. He did write, however, the order to fire was given by Mitchell Deer as suggested by another Mohawak, Dennis Nicholas. Other Mohawk leaders identified in the report were Denis David, Francis Boots, John Denis Cree, Eba Beauvais, Kenneth Deer and Paul Delaronde.

The sniper was likely lying on his stomach and supporting the weapon with his elbows when the shot was fired. Lemay was standing still and pointing with his left hand. The bullet entered an area below the corporal's left armpit. The ammunition used was manufactured for military sharpshooters and couldn't have been sopped by Lemay's bullet-proof vest.

The coroner's inquest heard from 125 witnesses over a period of 138 days during 18 months. The resulting report was critical of both the Quebec and federal governments for their actions leading up to and during the 78-day stand-off.

https://ammsa.com/publications/windspeaker/report-finds-mohawk-warrior-responsible-policemans-death

So far as I am concerned, the SQ killed him, when they failed to do their duty to the Crown, and decline the unlawful order issued by Bourassa.

If they came to my ancestral  lands to do that, I would shoot them too.

Law of armed conflict, sovereign collective and individual self deference, United Nations Article 51

Edited by Dougie93

On 2/20/2019 at 12:09 PM, mowich said:

While you make some very valid points, I would like to remind you that not all BCers are in lock-step with the idiots on the Left Coast.  Those of us in the Interior of the province have supported and still support Alberta getting its product to market by pipeline.  But then the leftist media bias in this country is not interested in opposing views so I doubt you would have known that. 

I am sorry I lumped you in with all the peace niks and tree huggers, but you'll have to admit , bar a massive earth quake that sucks them types into the ocean BC is not going to change, and thats their right to do so, but the rest of us should not be held hostage to their whims....thats why I suggested cutting the funding for all federal projects in BC and spend that money out east....NB would love to have Alberta oil gushing into our province....we'd love the jobs and extra funding....

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I do suspect that the Mohawks shot the Quebec Mountie, but because he was trying to enforce an order to put a golf course on their sacred burial grounds, I'm going to allow it.

Regardless of what the QPP did or did not do, there still remains the fact that the Mohawks took an armed stance, no one in Canada can take an armed stance to protect anything in this country....with out there being consequences….and in this case there was very little, 

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

Regardless of what the QPP did or did not do, there still remains the fact that the Mohawks took an armed stance, no one in Canada can take an armed stance to protect anything in this country....with out there being consequences….and in this case there was very little, 

I serve Her Majesty and no other. VRI; God save the House of Hanover who founded Canada, God save the Mohawk Warriors who saved Canada at the Heights of Queenston.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I serve Her Majesty and no other. VRI; God save the House of Hanover who founded Canada, God save the Mohawk Warriors who saved Canada at the Heights of Queenston.

Thanks you for your service Mohawks, but that prt of history is over, shit today Canada's military are still fighting the government over what is owed to them, so no special consideration for the mohawks....you bring a gun fight to the government and it will respond with even more force. end of story.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

You're a Royal, sir, you don't answer to Robert Bourassa and the SQ, they answer to you and our Commander-in-Chief, the heir to the throne of VRI

your right, but Robert went crying to Crietien and he rallied the troops, and while we don't serve mr crietien directly, he still pulls the strings...and the GG stood by silently.....

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

your right, but Robert went crying to Crietien and he rallied the troops, and while we don't serve mr crietien directly, he still pulls the strings...and the GG stood by silently.....

Fuck Bourassa, and fuck Chretien too, Liz Windsor is the boss, the Liberals can eat shit and die.  Pro Patria.

Just now, Army Guy said:

whats a Royal to do, stand to attention, barks yes sir......gets on the bus , cleans his rifle.....hopes he makes it back to his family

Fuck that,  Commander-in-Chief, mission command, commanders intent, eat shit and die, Bourassa, the Mohawk Warriors are the saviors of VRI, may the British Crown in North America never forsake them, in fact, may the British Crown in North America come to their defence against Quebec golf courses, so help me God, as I was sworn at Depot at 17 years of age.

We both know where the bread is buttered,and who we swear allegiance too, and if your going to wait for the crown to take some action or issue orders for the military to stand down, you'll have to wait a long time....in todays world those are just words, and would take a huge incident for the crown to take action , or intervene. until then our only option is to quit, and you know what that brings with it....

5 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

We both know where the bread is buttered,and who we swear allegiance too, and if your going to wait for the crown to take some action or issue orders for the military to stand down, you'll have to wait a long time....in todays world those are just words, and would take a huge incident for the crown to take action , or intervene. until then our only option is to quit, and you know what that brings with it....

I am the Crown the Crown is me, Elizabeth Windsor is my sovereign, I am her soldier,  if Canada will not defend and uphold Elizabeth Windsor above all, I will decamp to the United States and continue to defend her from there by the United Kingdom United States Security Agreement, in the freest f**kin state in the Union, at the United States Air Force Air Warfare Center, Nellis AFB Nevada.

Edited by Dougie93

Loyalty and aggression are good qualities in an Infanteer, but these traits have to be balanced with all of the rest of them in order to make a well rounded soldier, one that can take a life,

with out blinking but also recognize an unlawful order and stand up to it. you bring up many good points, ones that I might not have considered if left to my own devices, for that I enjoy our conversations. 

And your right no rank on the intra net, just comrads in arms who share the love of the job, Pro Patria. 

I'm your brother till I die, but I'm not in the chain of command anymore, I report straight from my pos here to Buckingham Palace now.

Johnny Vance threw Mark Norman under the bus, I didn't even like Norman because he banned drinking in the navy, none the less, I'm behind him now, the chain of command is compromised.

Rally, rally, rally to the Colours, VRI is a nation, Pro Patria unto death as necessary,  Vickie Hanover is the boss, fuck Robert Bourassa.

Edited by Dougie93

32 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

If this were America,  Justin Trudeau is Nancy Pelosi, you think the US Army gives a rats ass what she says? 

The Queen in the constitution, we don't owe allegiance to our federal government anymore than the Americans do.

Agreed....our Queen is the U.S. Constitution.

This photo appeared in a CBC story about "aboriginal" land settlement lawsuits in Manitoba, clearly pointing to the original "Her Majesty The Queen"

treaty-land-entitlement.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/treaty-land-entitlement-lawsuit-1.5029499