Indigenous blockade in BC & related protests

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Oh great....that should make the "aboriginals" feel so much better.

Does Canada sell programs for this game ?

I was a soldier of the crown, my role is simply to defend and uphold for the purposes of state sanctioned mass murder on behalf the British Crown, and I was a mercenary.

The rest of this Eskimo Communist shit, it above my pay grade.  

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I was a soldier of the crown, my role is simply to defend and uphold for the purposes of state sanctioned mass murder on behalf the British Crown, and I was a mercenary.

The rest of this Eskimo Communist shit, it above my pay grade.  

That is totally consistent with the discussion above....lacking a robust legal framework...a bit of muscle is often required to settle matters.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

That is totally consistent with the discussion above....lacking a robust legal framework...a bit of muscle is often required to settle matters.

In the 21st century, we fight information warfare, Canada would be in for a rude awakening, not one tank is needed, to overthrow Canadian Eskimo Communism

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So what you really mean is that might made/makes right....just as I have always suspected !

No wonder some Canadians and their governments still use the term "aboriginals".

You guys still use the term Indians for people who have no relation to India

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

You guys still use the term Indians for people who have no relation to India

Yep....and it is a collective term preferred by many tribes and bands....there are far more "natives" in the United States.

They get to choose....and they don't choose "aboriginal".

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Well, that's just my take on it from outside the paradise that is Canada.   All these vestiges and legacy terms stem from an imperialist mindset that has failed but has not been abandoned in language and law.    Krikey, the provincial effers in BC are still taking native children from their families.

Got pipeline issues...sure...but that is just another on a long list.

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well, that's just my take on it from outside the paradise that is Canada.   All these vestiges and legacy terms stem from an imperialist mindset that has failed but has not been abandoned in language and law.    Krikey, the provincial effers in BC are still taking native children from their families.

Got pipeline issues...sure...but that is just another on a long list.

I grew up with the West Indians, if you say West Indian, they know you are British, if you say "black" they suspect that you're probably a racist, because nobody who knows them calls them "black", Americans are "black", West Indians are West Indians.

The West Indians do not come to Canada seeking Eskimo Communism, they come seeking the rights and prerogatives of the British Crown.

Edited by Dougie93

On 2/23/2019 at 4:32 PM, Army Guy said:

according to the connersreport, the slug came from a AK-47, Police were not using any Warsaw pack wpns at the time....As for you back story  can't find anything about it in any source, but in this case it is Highly unlikely.

AK-47 was not 'legal' issue at the time. So What? LeMay was targeted. If he had his arm raised, it could only reach his armpit from behind. Yes, there was shooting on both sides. Btw, SQ foolishly used tear gas against the wind. Lol

And later a 14 year old Mohawk girl holding her young sister got a soldier's  bayonet in her chest near her heart. She went on to be an Olympic champion ... for Canada.

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/waneek-horn-miller

Wtf is your point?!

That as long as police officers and soldiers are 'following orders', they do no wrong?  Is that it? B.S.!!! 

Every officer and evey soldier is personally responsible for upholding the Constitutional rights of every person.

They work for ALL of us. They don't get to pick sides.

Edited by jacee

8 minutes ago, jacee said:

Every soldier is personally responsible for upholding the Constitutional rights of every person.

Not actually true.   Canada is not a republic,  Soldiers of the crown report to the Queen.  In the event of war measures, constitutional rights are suspended as necessary.

Welcome to the monarchy.

Only the Americans swear fealty to their constitution above all else, only the Americans have Posse Comitatus, no such restrictions bind the soldiers of the crown, who are in fact mercenaries, simply mercenaries bound by a solemn oath to defend the Commander-in-Chief, and a contract of unlimited liability which does not remit them should they die for her.

On the bright side, this precludes the Canadian Army from being partisans. 

The Canadian Army will not kill Conservatives for the Liberals.

The Canadian Army will not kill Liberals for the Conservatives.

The Canadian Army are politically agnostic servants of the Crown above all that.

It is only where you would seek to imperil the rule of the Crown, that the Canadian Army would waylay you.

But ultimately, if you force that hand, it will do so with maximum speed violence and aggression as necessary.