Jump to content

The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration


Iznogoud

Recommended Posts

On 12/23/2018 at 5:14 PM, WestCanMan said:

 Lefties loved it when Trudeau pulled out, but they hate Trump for doing it 3 years later. Go figger.

I'm pretty sure most lefties are laughing their asses off at Trump's antics and the more hard-core anarchists are cheering on the chaos Trump serves up virtually every day of the week and twice on Sundays now.

Go Trump go!

Real lefties puke at pretty much anything Trudeau does.

Edited by eyeball
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Iznogoud said:

I suspect you are in for a few ugly surprises in the next few months.  The truth is going to come out and it wan't be good for Trump.  That is why he is running scared. 

So it comes down to “I think that all the stuff they say on CNN will come true one day”? Cmon dude. 

Theyre such useless pieces of crap it’s way past the point of just being ridiculous.

Honestly two years in, just a handful of riots and all but 1 was by belligerent Dem supporters, and CNN can’t find a single nice thing to say yet? How about “we don’t miss the constant rioting, looting and arson that plagued the country for the last two years under Obama”? How about “Trump sure did a good job of cleaning up Obama’s mess in Syria. Obama sure did overestimate the length of time that would take!”

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I'm pretty sure most lefties are laughing their asses off at Trump's antics and the more hard-core anarchists are cheering on the chaos Trump serves up virtually every day of the week and twice on Sundays now.

Go Trump go!

Real lefties puke at pretty much anything Trudeau does.

Trump’s antics have been pretty boring lately. 

Hard core anarchists are experiencing some cognitive dissonance right now because they’re actually working for big government when they throw on their Antifa masks and run amok. That money they’re getting comes from Dem backers. 

When you say “real lefties” what do you mean? Are there people further left than princess glitterfarts? Or do you find him to be a bit of a fascist?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

I think you might want to read up a bit on the history of US interference in Latin America, and especially Central America.  It is not a pretty picture.  The US bears enormous responsibility for the existence of many of the disfunctional regimes that exist there.  Start with El Salvador - it might be a real eye opener. 

The only wall I know of that was moderately successful was the barrier built along the borders of East Gemany and other Iron Curtain nations during the Cold War, and it was not actually a wall.  And the only reason it worked was that the border guards had orders to shoot to kill. 

Maintenance?  Well, think of the wall as a bridge or road.  What happens when those are neglected.  It doesn't take long for even well-designed structure to start deteriorating.  I suspect you are familiar with the fact that large bridges are continually undergoing maintenance and none of them are 3000 km long.  Also consider the fact that anyone who really wants to get past the wall might make efforts to vandalize it.  It only takes one hole to make it useless. 

And you might want to tell the idiot you worship that a president is not a dictator.  He doesn't seem to understand that. 

Trump had nothing to do with what went on in Latin America in the past. Trump has been pretty much always against America getting involved in other countries affairs. Of course knowing you you pretty much would like to blame Trump for what happened in the past in Latin America if you could. Trump is trying to make it as painless as possible for the swampsters by his trying to drain the swamp of those swampsters in Washington that had a hand in the many atrocities that went on in Latin America in the past. Trump prefers to negotiate, not invade. 

Israel built a wall and apparently it is working out quite well for them. And no one in the western media ever complains about their wall. Why is that? Is it because the media already knows that a wall works. It is better to have a wall rather than no wall. 

Of course there will always be some needed maintenance done now and then. Nothing lasts forever. A hole can be easily be fixed. Trump can make Mexico pay for it. :lol:  At least with a wall there is some deterrence. It will help make things a little more difficult for the criminal illegals to enter America. Without a wall there will be nothing to stop anyone from just walking across the border like they are doing today. A wall is better than nothing. If you wanted to keep out illegals from entering into your country would it be better for you to have a wall to stop the flow or at least slow it down? Or would you prefer to not have a wall at all and just let everyone walk right on in? I would prefer to have the former. I know that you would much prefer the latter. 

The idiots that are out there are the ones who despise Trump. I have no problem worshiping Trump. That is a lot better than worshiping that prime mistake of yours. Trump is my idol. :D

You do not seem to understand anything about Trump. You just hate the guy for some unknown silly ass reason. Trump has done nothing to hurt you but yet you act like Trump broke into your piggy bank or stole your ice cream. Try a website visit to Trump News or go watch FOX News some night. Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham will help straiten things out for you about Trump.All good of course.  :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

Looks like you have completely swallowed all of the Trump Kool-Aid.  And why would I bother with Trudeau?  You seem to think I am one of his supporters.  I'm not. 

That Trump kool-aid sure tastes great. Lol. And why do you bother with Trump? Trump is not your enemy. But Trudeau is. Your constant attacks on Trump all the time sure makes it appear as though you are a liberal and maybe you secretly do support Trudeau. Hey, I never know. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Yep, real soon. Real soon.

Yup, those dumb anti-Trumpsters sure never know when to quit. They are always watching CNN or some other leftist liberal news media channel every day and hoping very soon to hear from Mueller that he finally has found something on Trump. Lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So it comes down to “I think that all the stuff they say on CNN will come true one day”? Cmon dude. 

Theyre such useless pieces of crap it’s way past the point of just being ridiculous.

Honestly two years in, just a handful of riots and all but 1 was by belligerent Dem supporters, and CNN can’t find a single nice thing to say yet? How about “we don’t miss the constant rioting, looting and arson that plagued the country for the last two years under Obama”? How about “Trump sure did a good job of cleaning up Obama’s mess in Syria. Obama sure did overestimate the length of time that would take!”

 

Obama was always to busy playing golf for him to give a shit about what was going on in the world. Obama supported ISIS in Syria. Trump pretty much eliminated ISIS in Syria.  Trump has done a great job so far and I have no problem saying so. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, taxme said:

Trump had nothing to do with what went on in Latin America in the past. Trump has been pretty much always against America getting involved in other countries affairs. Of course knowing you you pretty much would like to blame Trump for what happened in the past in Latin America if you could. Trump is trying to make it as painless as possible for the swampsters by his trying to drain the swamp of those swampsters in Washington that had a hand in the many atrocities that went on in Latin America in the past. Trump prefers to negotiate, not invade. 

Israel built a wall and apparently it is working out quite well for them. And no one in the western media ever complains about their wall. Why is that? Is it because the media already knows that a wall works. It is better to have a wall rather than no wall. 

Of course there will always be some needed maintenance done now and then. Nothing lasts forever. A hole can be easily be fixed. Trump can make Mexico pay for it. :lol:  At least with a wall there is some deterrence. It will help make things a little more difficult for the criminal illegals to enter America. Without a wall there will be nothing to stop anyone from just walking across the border like they are doing today. A wall is better than nothing. If you wanted to keep out illegals from entering into your country would it be better for you to have a wall to stop the flow or at least slow it down? Or would you prefer to not have a wall at all and just let everyone walk right on in? I would prefer to have the former. I know that you would much prefer the latter. 

The idiots that are out there are the ones who despise Trump. I have no problem worshiping Trump. That is a lot better than worshiping that prime mistake of yours. Trump is my idol. :D

You do not seem to understand anything about Trump. You just hate the guy for some unknown silly ass reason. Trump has done nothing to hurt you but yet you act like Trump broke into your piggy bank or stole your ice cream. Try a website visit to Trump News or go watch FOX News some night. Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham will help straiten things out for you about Trump.All good of course.  :D

 

I never said Trump was responsible for Latin America, just as Harper and Trudeau were not responsible for residential schools, but they did recognize that they had a moral obligation to accept responsibility for it on the part of Canada.  Trump could do the same and he would be lauded for it, however, it is not in his nature to do what is right. 

I think you might want to look at how long the Israeli border is, that and the fact that the Israelis don't have a problem shooting anyone who tried to get over their fence (not wall). 

If you really want to stop illegals from entering the US then start with where the largest number of them come from - namely those hired by US businesses to work part-time.  There there really needs to be a better method of keeping track of migrant workers in the US.

I am afraid you are living in a world of complete delusion if you think I would believe anything that Trump's buddies would say.  I've been watching US politics for decades and I've got a pretty fair idea of what news source scan be trusted.  FOX is not one of them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So it comes down to “I think that all the stuff they say on CNN will come true one day”? Cmon dude. 

Theyre such useless pieces of crap it’s way past the point of just being ridiculous.

Honestly two years in, just a handful of riots and all but 1 was by belligerent Dem supporters, and CNN can’t find a single nice thing to say yet? How about “we don’t miss the constant rioting, looting and arson that plagued the country for the last two years under Obama”? How about “Trump sure did a good job of cleaning up Obama’s mess in Syria. Obama sure did overestimate the length of time that would take!”

 

Discussion of Obama is pure deflection.  I am more interested in the 30 plus indictments of Trump's colleagues. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

Discussion of Obama is pure deflection.  I am more interested in the 30 plus indictments of Trump's colleagues. 

If they actually prove Trump colluded with Russia then good on Mueller. If they don’t then Mueller is a criminal because the FISA court was misled, among other things. Not to mention the fact that this crap has gone on too long with too little evidence and too many grand accusations have been made. 

Not one person has been indicted on a single charge that has anything to do with collusion. The only person known to have colluded with Russians at this stage is Hillary Clinton. 

Mueller needs to shit or get off the pot. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mueller a criminal?  I doubt that a special counsel who has already convicted several of Trump's associates and indicted dozens more can be found guilty of doing what he was hired to do.  After all, the US is still somewhat democratic.  And if you want shit - it is about to hit the fan for Donald and his friends.  Trump is probably going to down as the most disgraced president in US history, even surpassing Richard Nixon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

Mueller a criminal?  I doubt that a special counsel who has already convicted several of Trump's associates and indicted dozens more can be found guilty of doing what he was hired to do.  After all, the US is still somewhat democratic.  And if you want shit - it is about to hit the fan for Donald and his friends.  Trump is probably going to down as the most disgraced president in US history, even surpassing Richard Nixon. 

Yes, a criminal. 

The bridge to becoming a police state is crossed when a bogus investigation is opened on an individual just to find evidence of some sort of crime. 

To this point there’s no evidence that the “crime of colluding with Russians” was ever committed, yet a FISA warrant has been issued and then renewed 3 times. The warrant isn’t even supposed to be renewed unless more evidence of the crime under investigation has been found. No new evidence was ever submitted to the FISA court on subsequent renewals. So, it’s going to be obvious that the FISA court was mislead at some point.

Iznogoud you keep referring to all these indictments that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP OR RUSSIAN COLLUSION! It just reeks of a deep ignorance and an inability to process iformation that’s being force-fed into your brain. 

Think about this: if the FBI opens an investigation into your son, and they arrest some of his associates for things that they did ten years before they ever knew him, and they offer those people reduced sentences to testify against your son, do you count that as evidence that your son committed a crime? Will their testimony in court seem fair to you? Is that what the police are really supposed to do? 

If they arrest Michael Cohen for fraud that’s got nothing to do with your son, and offer to take twenty years off his sentence for his testimony, do you think a guy as sleazy as Cohen won’t make shit up to get two decades of his life back?

This isn’t the same as arresting a guy in a crime family for something that they all did together, and reducing his sentence for that crime just to get the whole group. It’s giving someone a break on unrelated crimes for what could possibly amount to false testimony on a crime that never happened.

This is still at the level of “ most likely bullshit” and you’re portraying it as gospel truth.

Theres still absolutely nothing to relate what all those random people did with Russian collusion. The fact that you say it did means nothing. Not even Mueller himself has ever said that there is evidence of Trump/Russian collusion. He just says that people are cooperating with his “investigation”. His investigation is just into whatever he can find, or get his stoolies to fabricate.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2018 at 11:54 PM, Iznogoud said:

Things just keep on getting worse and worse for Donald Trump.  It is hard to see how the President is going to get out of the current situation what with top aides being sent to jail and the Mueller net seemingly widening to take in more and more of his associates.  The only situation that seems unresolved is whether Mueller will go after the President now or wait until after he is out of office in 2021.  And, of course, there is still the question of what the Democratically controlled House of Representatives will do, especially given the obvious animosity between the President and the Democratic House leader. 

I think Trump did remarkably well during the first two years, given the huge animosity he faced in the media, intense partisanship, and problems with politicized courts among other things. Interestingly, he could have done more but for the fact that republicans didn't have their own show together enough to take advantage of the power they held.

The 2018 election loss by Republicans was not that severe. Really it says that Trump is just a normal president. There is no national crisis as far as voters are concerned, and perhaps all of this media turmoil is just mere show and tell. The fact that the GOP didn't completely tank in the face of intense criticism from mainstream media outlets is actually quite surprising! CNN has been foreshadowing Trump's demise for years. "Rumours of my death... " etc.  Way I see it, the crap CNN is selling is getting cold, and the more shrill they get, the more ridiculous they, and thus the left, look. Moving forward, this can only help Trump.

So Dems would be wise to tread a bit more softly, show that they can govern and get things done, by making use of the president. It's a bit of a fine line to walk, and the problem is, they've portrayed themselves at complete odds with anything Trump is involved in. So, expect to hear some double-talk around that issue.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Iznogood, Hardner - you guys seem to be on the same page re: the 30 indictments and their direct links to Trump.

Can either of you explain how even two of these indictments directly relate to Trump? I’ll even count the ridiculous confession to campaign finance violations for the NDAs as one. You just need to come up with one other thing.

Can you guys describe how even one of those indictments ties Trump to Russian collusion?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Iznogood, Hardner - you guys seem to be on the same page re: the 30 indictments and their direct links to Trump.

Can either of you explain how even two of these indictments directly relate to Trump? I’ll even count the ridiculous confession to campaign finance violations for the NDAs as one. You just need to come up with one other thing.

Can you guys describe how even one of those indictments ties Trump to Russian collusion?

 

Trump is clean. Those two mentioned just cannot seem to get that thru their liberal skulls. One would probably have a better conversation with a horse than with a liberal. They are always an exercise in futility. :D

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reality doesn't matter to the Trump haters on either side of the border...they have never accepted the historic defeat of Hillary Clinton and political rejection of near and dear liberal, globalist policies.   They were not mentally prepared for a possible presidential election loss, and remain defiant to the "alt-right" shift that started during Obama's first term blue/red blowouts.

So as Trump enters his third year in office, Mueller remains their comfort "blanky", with perhaps a sliver of hope for impeachment in the House, the same fate that met their hero Bill Clinton.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Reality doesn't matter to the Trump haters on either side of the border...they have never accepted the historic defeat of Hillary Clinton and political rejection of near and dear liberal, globalist policies.   They were not mentally prepared for a possible presidential election loss, and remain defiant to the "alt-right" shift that started during Obama's first term blue/red blowouts.

So as Trump enters his third year in office, Mueller remains their comfort "blanky", with perhaps a sliver of hope for impeachment in the House, the same fate that met their hero Bill Clinton.  

 

Liberals can only be seen and recognized as being nothing more than a bunch of crybaby sore snowflake losers. It is no wonder North America cannot get it's act together with idiots like them running around and pretty much being allowed to run and ruin the show. Using common sense and logic is just not their forte. :D 

Edited by taxme
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Reality doesn't matter to the Trump haters on either side of the border...they have never accepted the historic defeat of Hillary Clinton and political rejection of near and dear liberal, globalist policies.   They were not mentally prepared for a possible presidential election loss, and remain defiant to the "alt-right" shift that started during Obama's first term blue/red blowouts.

So as Trump enters his third year in office, Mueller remains their comfort "blanky", with perhaps a sliver of hope for impeachment in the House, the same fate that met their hero Bill Clinton.  

 

Yup. All those zombies were programmed to believe everything they see on CNN, and since they were told "THERE'S A 90% CHANCE THAT HILLARY WILL WIN THE ELECTION!!!!" they can't wrap their heads around the fact that it didn't happen. All those useful idiots just hopped right up on the Russian collusion bandwagon on day 1 and they're still there over 2 years later. 

b_c, you should sell some Mueller blankies down there. That would be a hoot. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...