The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

On 3/30/2019 at 11:12 PM, Owly said:

I suggest you get off fox news. Yes the other channels tend to be more left leaning, but they are certainly much better balanced than fox. That's of course why Trump sucks up to fox, because they suck up to him. They're a joke but just listen to taxme. They have him hook,line and sinker.

From what I see and hear every night when I watch FOX News is that the alt-left liberal media keep showing me as to just how much hatred that the alt-left liberal media have towards Trump. It's so deplorable. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

From what I see and hear every night when I watch FOX News is that the alt-left liberal media keep showing me as to just how much hatred that the alt-left liberal media have towards Trump. It's so deplorable. 

Maybe if he would quit telling lies every day he'd be accepted by people other than the low IQ crowd who get sucked into those lies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Realitycheck said:

You remind me of the fella who fell off a tall building...as he passed each floor he could be heard saying " so far so good", :rolleyes:

So, is that what some people really say when they have fallen off a tall building is "so far, so good" as the floors start flying by? WOW. I did not know that. Really, unreal? :lol:

Edited by taxme
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Owly said:

Maybe if he would quit telling lies every day he'd be accepted by people other than the low IQ crowd who get sucked into those lies.

Sure Omni, whatever lies you are trying to spread here, Omni. Two years now and you still keep whining and crying over Trump. Grow up my little snowflake one. Long time overdue. :D

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, is that what some people really say when they have fallen off a tall building is "so far, so good" as the floors start flying by? WOW. I did not know that. Really? :lol:

Only those who refuse to face reality...like C er Tump fans. Not surprising the analogy was well past your understanding.

Sure Omni, whatever lies you are trying to spread here, Omni. Two years now and you still keep whining and crying over Trump. Grow up my little snowflake one. Long time overdue. :D

That's Owly to you little snowflake.

2 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Only those who refuse to face reality...like C er Tump fans. Not surprising the analogy was well past your understanding.

To be honest with you, I have no idea as to what you are ever really trying to say here? It always appears to be so unreal. Just saying. :lol:

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, is that what some people really say when they have fallen off a tall building is "so far, so good" as the floors start flying by? WOW. I did not know that. Really, unreal? :lol:

Just didn't get it I see. Not surprised. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

Just didn't get it I see. Not surprised. :P

It is you, Omni, that I can never get with it and what you are always trying to say here. When there are some people who cannot seem to get over the fact that Trump won the last election then there truly is something definitely wrong with that person. No names will be mentioned. :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

So I wonder what is the reason Trump has lied so continuously about where his father was born.

You are asking the wrong guy, Omni? You need to ask someone else who really may give a chit. Just saying.  :P 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

It is you, Omni, that I can never get with it and what you are always trying to say here. When there are some people who cannot seem to get over the fact that Trump won the last election then there truly is something definitely wrong with that person. No names will be mentioned. :D

Goes over your head most times.

• Haha 1

You are asking the wrong guy, Omni? You need to ask someone else who really may give a chit. Just saying.  :P 

Obviously. I prefer to ask people who know "chit" Try following along though, you may learn something.

1 minute ago, Realitycheck said:

Of course you have deminstrated you don't have any idea...not only about my little saw, but about reality overall. 

Tell somebody who really wants to hear what you have to say. I certainly do not want to anymore. Try Omni, I mean Owly. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Owly said:

Obviously. I prefer to ask people who know "chit" Try following along though, you may learn something.

I am trying to follow you along but so far I am still lost and still as confused as ever as to what the hell it is that you are ever trying to say here. I am pretty darn sure that Trump will agree with me. :lol: You see as this topic goes I see it another way. I believe that we are seeing the slow painful death of the alt-left lieberal Democratic party and liars like Schiff and Waters who will be put to death slowly by the Republicans and especially Trump. You may have to wait for another six years before there may be any chance in hell of ever seeing any kind of a slow death for Trump and his administration. As a matter of fact it will not happen at all. Surprise. But dream on, Omni. Chuckle-chuckle. 

Edited by taxme