The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

"Autistic screeching"? OMG. Anyway if the more educated folk get out and casta ballot as they have said they will do, B'bye Trump.

Actions speak louder than words. There you go focusing on words over actions, yet again, because it fits your preconceived notions.

Why would you trust a group who often claims they are going to be a huge difference maker in elections, but never ever deliver on that despite all their lofty promises and inflated sense of importance?

Because Orange Man Bad? So they'll make an exception this time, for once they aren't crying wolf?

Wishful thinking.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Actions speak louder than words. There you go focusing on words over actions, yet again, because it fits your preconceived notions.

Ah the actions I'm speaking of won't happen until 2020. Psst, that's when the next bigly vote happens in the US.

Ah the actions I'm speaking of won't happen until 2020. Psst, that's when the next bigly vote happens in the US.

Those actions won't happen in 2020. The young folks always talk a big game, but when it's time to show up and vote, they don't vote in nearly the numbers they think they are going to. You are assuming this time they aren't crying wolf, because you are blinded by an Anti-Trump bias that won't let you see their claim for what is, big talk that is never backed up by action.

You want Trump to lose, and your confirmation bias keeps you grasping for straws on reasons why he will lose. You don't go looking for reasons why he might win, so that leads you to believe that all roads lead to him losing, when you simply aren't looking hard enough.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Those actions won't happen in 2020. The young folks always talk a big game, but when it's time to show up and vote, they don't vote in nearly the numbers they think they are going to. You are assuming this time they aren't crying wolf, because you are blinded by an Anti-Trump bias that won't let you see their claim for what is, big talk that is never backed up by action.

You have no idea what's going to happen in 2020. Nor do I but I have followed with the news of ongoing calls to action in the US to get more voters out, especially those with post secondary education who don't vote to get the hell out there this time lest we have another term of the idiot.

7 minutes ago, Owly said:

You have no idea what's going to happen in 2020. Nor do I but I have followed with the news of ongoing calls to action in the US to get more voters out, especially those with post secondary education who don't vote to get the hell out there this time lest we have another term of the idiot.

Clearly you haven't followed politics for a long time, or you wouldn't put much stock in Trump losing 40 House seats in a mid-term election as an obvious indication of his doom, nor would you think him not winning the popular vote is a sign of his doom. George W Bush lost the popular vote in 2000, yet easily won re-election in 2004 and even just going back to Obama, would disprove that idiotic theory. Obama lost 63 House seats, and lost the Senate, yet also easily won re-election in 2012.

Following the mainstream media isn't going to result in you being informed, the media are over 80% Democrats, and they, like you, are engaging in wishful thinking, "Trump is done naow!". 

How many thousands of times do they have to say that, before you finally realize that they don't know what they are talking about?

Edited by Yzermandius19

Clearly you haven't followed politics for a long time, or you wouldn't put much stock in Trump losing 40 House seats in a mid-term election as an obvious indication of his doom. Just going back to Obama, would disprove that idiotic theory. Following the mainstream media isn't going to result in you being informed, the media are over 80% Democrats, and they, like you, are engaging in wishful thinking, "Trump is done now", how many thousands of times do they have to say that, before you finally realize they don't know what they are talking about?

Yep, mid terms tend to go against the party in power. Now am I hearing you reiterating your worships common phrase of "fake news" while he sucks up to Fox, which actually is faux news?

6 minutes ago, Owly said:

Yep, mid terms tend to go against the party in power. Now am I hearing you reiterating your worships common phrase of "fake news" while he sucks up to Fox, which actually is faux news?

The existence of FOX News, doesn't disprove that over 80% of the media are Democrats, and over 90% of their Trump coverage is negative. Living in that bubble, is a helluva drug, it doesn't result in an informed electorate, just the opposite.

If you realize that mid terms tend to go against the party in power, then you would realize that this happening to Trump, has little to do with whether or not he'll be re-elected in 2020. It didn't spell doom for Obama in 2012, and it doesn't spell doom for Trump in 2020 either.

Yet it's the number one reason you think Trump is done, obvious historical examples from the not too distant past be damned.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The existence of FOX News, doesn't disprove that over 80% of the media are Democrats, and over 90% of their Trump coverage is negative. Living in that bubble, is a helluva drug, it doesn't result in an informed electorate, just the opposite.

Trump continues to provide fuel for negative coverage. Most recently for instance calling Schiff. "pencil neck Schiff, he has the smallest neck I've ever seen" ha ha ha. That's the kind of garbage crap that continues to flow from his mouth so of course he will be called on it.

5 minutes ago, Owly said:

Trump continues to provide fuel for negative coverage. Most recently for instance calling Schiff. "pencil neck Schiff, he has the smallest neck I've ever seen" ha ha ha. That's the kind of garbage crap that continues to flow from his mouth so of course he will be called on it.

90% negative coverage of Trump, isn't justified based on job performance. The media who are over 80% Democrats, being in the bag for the Democrats, does explain that phenomenon a whole lot better.

Trolling the media into a counter-productive reaction, is one of the biggest reasons Trump won in 2016, and it's one the big reasons that Trump will win in 2020 as well. They can't help but play right into Trump's hands, even when it is obvious that they are doing so.

With enemies like that, allies are merely icing on the cake.

Edited by Yzermandius19

90% negative coverage of Trump, isn't justified based on job performance. The media being in the bag for the Democrats, which they clearly are, does explain that phenomenon a whole lot better.

Trump provides his own negative coverage whenever he gets in front of a mic. All the news has to do is record . What's his job performance other than having flown at taxpayers expense to play golf, which he said he would be working too hard for the people to do unlike Obama, and so far has done so at a rate 10 times that of Obama. You're not doing a very good job of protecting your worship.

10 minutes ago, Owly said:

Trump provides his own negative coverage whenever he gets in front of a mic. All the news has to do is record . What's his job performance other than having flown at taxpayers expense to play golf, which he said he would be working too hard for the people to do unlike Obama, and so far has done so at a rate 10 times that of Obama. You're not doing a very good job of protecting your worship.

It's called trolling dude, the media's reaction isn't hurting Trump, it's helping him. Trump does trigger them into negative coverage, this is true, but he doesn't even have to try and they'd still be triggered. Blaming the 90% negative coverage on Trump doing a bad job, is clearly being biased against Republicans.

The media use the same attacks on Trump that they did on Reagan, Nixon and both Bush's, every time a Republican is in, it's mostly negative coverage and usually the same old talking points, and every time a Democrat is in, it's mostly positive coverage and usually the same old talking points.

The media are in the bag for the Democrats dude, and considering they are over 80% Democrats, that is hardly a surprise. Open your eyes.

If you consider any group that is over 80% Democrat or Republican, as an example of unbiased reporters who are simply reporting the facts, you are delusional. FOX News is clearly biased in favor of Republicans, and you don't assume they are just being honest, so why would assume that news outlets that are clearly biased in favor of Democrats are just being honest?

Edited by Yzermandius19

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It's called trolling dude, the media's reaction isn't hurting Trump, it's helping him. Trump does trigger them into negative coverage, this is true, but he doesn't even have to try and they'd still be triggered. Blaming the 90% negative coverage on Trump doing a bad job, is clearly being biased against Republicans.

The media use the same attacks on Trump that they did on Reagan, Nixon and both Bush's, every time a Republican is in, it's mostly negative coverage and usually the same old talking points, and every time a Democrat is in, it's mostly positive coverage and usually the same old talking points.

The media are in the bag for the Democrats dude, and considering they are over 80% Democrats, that is hardly a surprise. Open your eyes.

If you consider any group that is over 80% Democrat or Republican, as an example of unbiased reporters who are simply reporting the facts, you are delusional.

I suggest you get off fox news. Yes the other channels tend to be more left leaning, but they are certainly much better balanced than fox. That's of course why Trump sucks up to fox, because they suck up to him. They're a joke but just listen to taxme. They have him hook,line and sinker.

I suggest you get off fox news. Yes the other channels tend to be more left leaning, but they are certainly much better balanced than fox. That's of course why Trump sucks up to fox, because they suck up to him. They're a joke but just listen to taxme. They have him hook,line and sinker.

No. Fox News is much more balanced, but only because their competition has literally gone insane. CNN and MSNBC have gone off the deep end, and so has network news. Fox News just didn't take the leap with them. Most FOX News reporters actually come from deep blue New York, that also has something to do with being more balanced. Fox News is biased as all get out, don't get me wrong, but the others are much worse now.

Tucker Carlson isn't a crazy right winger, he's a centrist who used to work for CNN, before they went completely insane.

Edited by Yzermandius19

No. Fox News is much more balanced, but only because their competition has literally gone insane. CNN and MSNBC have gone off the deep end, and so has network news. Fox News just didn't take the leap with them.

ha ha ha. Ever listed to Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannitty? That's at least the two stooges. Perhaps you forgot that Roger Ailes himseld said fox was an entertainment channel, not a news channel. Boy was he right.

ha ha ha. Ever listed to Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannitty? That's at least the two stooges. Perhaps you forgot that Roger Ailes himseld said fox was an entertainment channel, not a news channel. Boy was he right.

Tucker Carlson used to work for CNN, before they went insane. Tucker Carlson is one most reasonable major news anchors in America, he is certainly in the bag for the Republicans, but not to the same degree as those who are in the bag for Democrats on CNN or MSNBC.

Pretending like Tucker Carlson should be compared to Sean Hannity, is an obvious indicator that you are in the bag for the Democrats as well, apparently you think anyone to right of you is Sean Hannity apparently, or you wouldn't be lumping Tucker in with him.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Tucker Carlson used to work for CNN, before they went insane. Tucker Carlson is one most reasonable major news anchors in America, he is certainly in the bag for the Republicans, but not to the same degree as those are in the bag for Democrats on CNN or MSNBC. Pretending like Tucker Carlson should be compared to Sean Hannity, is an obvious indicator that you are in the bag for the Democrats as well, apparently you think any to right of you is Sean Hannity apparently.

Actually I find Hannity slightly more sane than Carlson whenever I tune in for a little peak. "In the bag for Republicans"? You have to be the master of understatements.

7 minutes ago, Owly said:

Actually I find Hannity slightly more sane than Carlson whenever I tune in for a little peak. "In the bag for Republicans"? You have to be the master of understatements.

Like I say, CNN and MSNBC are far worse than FOX. However I am not saying FOX is Usain Bolt, I'm saying CNN and MSNBC can barely crawl, so FOX doesn't have to walk very fast to look good in comparison.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Like I say, CNN and MSNBC are far worse than FOX. However I am not saying FOX is Usain Bolt, I'm saying CNN and MSNBC can barely crawl, so FOX doesn't have to walk very fast to look good in comparison.

Well you are entitled to your opinion.

42 minutes ago, Owly said:

The reason Trump only ever goes on fox for an interview is because he knows he will not be called out on any of his idiotic statements or actions.

They are also the only major news network who aren't in the bag for his political enemies, so that too. He used to go on CNN and MSNBC, but they burned their bridges with Trump long ago, with their incredibly biased coverage, so he doesn't anymore. I don't remember Obama going on FOX all the time either, nah, he preferred to go on late night talk shows who asked him softball questions too, or news networks that are heavily biased in favor of Democrats

Politicians prefer to go on news networks that will spin things in a more favorable light for them, who knew?

Edited by Yzermandius19

They are also the only major news network who aren't in the bag for his political enemies, so that too.

But they are so completely "in the bag" of his politocal buddies. It couldn't be more obvious, and it's why he always hides out there. He couldn't stand up to any balanced questioning. He'd be torn to shreds if he ever came out of his fox box.

12 minutes ago, Owly said:

But they are so completely "in the bag" of his politocal buddies. It couldn't be more obvious, and it's why he always hides out there. He couldn't stand up to any balanced questioning. He'd be torn to shreds if he ever came out of his fox box.

Trump was out of the box in the 2016 Presidential campaign, he went on all the networks back then, and he wasn't torn to shreds, just the opposite. The media tried their hardest and only made him stronger, billions in free media coverage, they thought it would bury him because it was over 90% negative, but that didn't happen, they played right into the hands of the ultimate media troll.

You have the political memory of a goldfish, that wasn't even three years ago, and you've forgotten already. Either that, or you're such a political noob that you never even knew in the first place.

Edited by Yzermandius19

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump was out of the box in the 2016 Presidential campaign, he went on all the networks back then, and he wasn't torn to shreds, just the opposite. The media tried their hardest and only made him stronger, billions in free media coverage, they thought it would bury him because it was over 90% negative, but that didn't happen, they played right into the hands of the ultimate media troll.

Wishful Thinking pollutes your thought process.

You also have the political memory of a goldfish, that wasn't even three years ago, and you've forgotten already. Either that, or you're such a political noob that you never even knew in the first place.

Yep and he made a complete ass of himself out of the box as he plodded around behind Hillary making foolish, childish gestures and all that crap. But then there were the nincompoosp who suck suck that type of shit up. I'm so happy I'm not one of them. Carry on though.

22 minutes ago, Owly said:

Yep and he made a complete ass of himself out of the box as he plodded around behind Hillary making foolish, childish gestures and all that crap. But then there were the nincompoosp who suck suck that type of shit up. I'm so happy I'm not one of them. Carry on though.

Most of the voters are nincompoops, if you viewed things through that frame, Trump's success wouldn't surprise you as much as it does. Just because he lost the popular vote doesn't mean most voters are super informed and that's the main reason why more voters voted for Clinton. That's an unfounded assumption that gives way too much credit to the general electorate, as well as the Democrats and Clinton in 2016, when they clearly shit the bed and had a god awful campaign.

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 3/30/2019 at 1:06 PM, Realitycheck said:

Clearly, not proven. How many in jail now? How many awaiting their indictments? I think Mueller is said to have some 80+ in his voluminous files.  Every one of these is more intelligent than Chump: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates. Hell their nail cuttings are more intelligent than Trump.

And all of them had nothing to do with Russian collusion.  Hello? Trump, you are free to go. :D

• Haha 1